1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Sabo Will Die

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Van Reich, Apr 19, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supreme Master

Supreme Master

Bounty Points:
    I'd rather Coby be a haki beast than have Ace's fruit or Aokoji's fruit, it doesn't really make sense as to why you'd have a already established character life Sabo/Aokoji lose their fruits. Even if he did gain their fruit it wouldn't even be interesting. Ok fair enough you want him to be on par with Luffy but I'd rather see how Oda can introduce something new and interesting.

From the way I see it, you guys make up predictable scenarios instead of seeing how Oda can introduce something new.

2. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    Then why Oda sensei give him Fire frute power. I still think Sanji was better candidate for Fire Fruit.

3. WJG12345

WJG12345

Bounty Points:
    Well this is possible, though I would prefer it if Coby was a haki beast like Garp is and he got stronger that way then him eating a DF like the Mera Mera no Mi. Also I always believed that Luffy would save Sabo from dying to prove that he has finally surpassed his brother(s). Sabo dying in the future is possible though I hope he doesn't to be honest.

4. Knick

Knick

Bounty Points:
    More a fan of the 'Sabo will need saving and Luffy will succeed this time' scenario.

Mr. Prince likes this.
  5. cota

cota

Bounty Points:
    IMHO the death of sabo would be the beating of a dead horse with a very large and very hard stick, hell a baseball bat at this point. Sabo will live and succeed with the mera mera no mi, but in the future it will be Sabo who will fight to save luffy instead of luffy fighting to defend his brother. Sabo is very powerful not to mention he seems more level headed, yes i know he has shown to let his emotions get to him, but I do not believe Sabo will die and he will be there for the Strawhat vs World Government.

6. Mr. Prince

Mr. Prince

Bounty Points:

I would rather have luffy realize that an action of his, that involved him not being serious had unintended consequences.

It wouldnt even have to be a death, someone could be really injured badly because of a complication of his actions.

But i should mention once again luffy is not gonna turn into clint eastwood and if thats what your expecting, expect disappointment.

7. SpeedEyes

SpeedEyes

Bounty Points:
    I agree with this theory 100% but not for these reasons lol

8. Ging D Freecss

Ging D Freecss

Bounty Points:
    My man Sabo ain't gonna die. That is all.

9. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    Maybe Sabo will die. But that would put Luffy through huge amounts of pain to go through another death of his bros. If it's going to happen I think it's gonna be right before the 2nd timeskip in that case.

10. Ging D Freecss

Ging D Freecss

Bounty Points:
    Nah Oda ain't gonna use the same trick for a time skip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice