1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Ryokugyu: The Green Bull

Possible Actors, Powers, and Justice

Share This Page

1. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Beli Rich submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Ryokugyu: The Green Bull - Possible Actors, Powers, and Justice

Click here to read further...

2. CAMUNAI

CAMUNAI

Bounty Points:
    Beli Rich likes this.
  3. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Great idea! Thanks.

4. D. Calamity

D. Calamity

Bounty Points:
  5. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Are you suggesting this mysterious person is Ryokugyu? If yes then why? I don't think known Admirals would be in the Underground Network since criminals would do their background check research. Now Aokiji being an Admiral that "quit" as a front to become a secret agent on the otherhand would be more feasible. Plus this guy doesn't look really like a real life actor from the side, IMO, but it's not really a good angle to determined that.

6. D. Calamity

D. Calamity

Bounty Points:
    He was recruited. And could have a criminal career. Also he gives me vibes to be Greenbull.

Also Doflamingo knows him.

So we need an Admiral mad and crazy who is the corrupted one. The one who makes profit and benefits from anything. He would be the counterpart of all the Admirals who WG ever had.

In other words, he could be fooling the WG and Akainu to make they think he will be a "good" Admiral.

Lastly... bushy hair with a tail. His hair seems green. And a good detail could be that he gets pissed easy (bull personality?).

Hell... he punches the table and is insulting Caesar during the Shinokuni experiment while the other brokers are quiet and calm.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    Beli Rich likes this.
  7. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Okay. Green Bull could be an ex-criminal. That would be interesting.

Doflamingo knows A LOT of people and information though. He is a puppet master. He knows something is up with Aokiji but we don't what yet. 2 Admiral levels in the same criminal network, to me, seems unlikely.
    Corrupt Ryokugyu fooling Akainu would be a death wish for Green Bull by The Red Dog's hand when found out.

I'm sure Akainu and the World Government did a thorough background check on Ryokugyu and Fujitora since they are in such high positions. Vergo was able to sneak in because he was an unknown new pirate and Doflamingo is an ex-Celestial Dragon who can manipulate information.
    The other admirals don't have colored hair though. They all have Japanese black hair.

If you think this person is a viable candidate to be Ryokugyu, then which Japanese actor is he based on?

8. D. Calamity

D. Calamity

Bounty Points:
    Well I don't know very well about Japanese actors... but maybe we'll find about one male actor who has curly/afro hair.

Beli Rich likes this.
  9. Jeffrey zorofan

Jeffrey zorofan

Bounty Points:
  10. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
  11. jekyll or hyde

jekyll or hyde

Bounty Points:
    Fuh the actor he could be based on, I'd assume Yoshio Harada in his younger days. Imo his silhouette looks similar to one of his image in google images

As fuh his df, I'm assuming he's a Zoan, possibly mythical. The Kodama (japanese tree spirit) is my speculation

His type of justice could probably be like the type I assume his char. is based on, a rebel type of justice, idk

Beli Rich likes this.
  12. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    http://www.****************.com/sho...nk-I-found-out-the-actor-Ryokugyu-is-based-on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Interesting indeed. The wild hair design and rebel characters are strong cases.
    Why Zoan? I'm guessing because Kizaru is Logia and Fujitora's sword is Paramecia. That would be interesting to see.

Kodama...meh...it doesn't give me that fear factor of destructive power an Admiral has displayed.
    Rebel Justice? How does that work? Being a rebel means going up against the government. That sounds like a headache for Akainu.

So...what about my theory though...I'm responding to your guess. :rofl:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  13. jekyll or hyde

jekyll or hyde

Bounty Points:
    Sorry, now get round to reading the theory

Imo it seems like yuh more choosing the actors suspected based on their personality rather than their appearance. That is why I chose Yoshio Harada
    [​IMG]
    Anyways I can see a char. based on Toshiro Mifune being a samurai of Wano. I'd dare to speculate either Oden or the Shogan

I like the idea of someone based pon orange but idk if it would be anyone in the Marines. I'd more wish it was someone in CP. Probably the leader of CP0 as a play on Agent Orange but still follow the Adm set up; based on a famous actor, use the color and animal

Smoker imo won't be an Adm. I see him more taking the Garp route as staying V.Adm as he'd be more free to keep chasing the PK which in time would be Luffy; while ppl speculate who the final villain would be between BB & Akainu, I see it wid Smoker

I also see yuh bringing up Chaton & Momousagi but those char. are just SBS and were so popular wid fans, they made cameos in Film Gold just as Johnathan was popular enough to make a cameo in Film Z. Imo these char. won't be in the main series.

As fuh DF, yeah I can possibly see a wind god zoan, once it's a zoan imo. Fuh my speculation I just took the color green and associate it wid something in nature & put the zoan twist. But I don't think the DF necessarily has to be destructive, it's the char. use of it that can make it a threat; Kizaru fuh e.g. DF is shine yet produce lazers

The street justice was wha I mean by rebel justice; I know wha I wanted to say but just couldn't articulate it :) but I don't think he'll challange Akainu's authority. I think the plan that Akainu has in place is wha convince both Ryokugyu & Fujitora to join him personally; there's a reason why they never joined the Marines before the military draft. I think these ppl have a problem wid the W.Gov & Akainu is their hope so to speak but they just have different types of justice

As fuh fights I don't think it's going to go like wha ppl think. Fuh instance before OJ was created I remember going through other forums and seeing ppl theories. On Saboady ppl thought that each SH would fight against each Supernova cause minus the SH, they would be 9 so 9-on-9. Obviously that isn't the case. Similar wid BB crew, ppl think each SH would fight against one yet BB would't have Bonney in his crew cause he deemed her too weak; Luffy doesn't choose a nakama based on strength.

So while I think Luffy & his new M3 would be the main fighters, the Commanders of his G.Fleet would make up the strength part. But 1-on-1 to defeat an Adm, only Luffy imo.

Beli Rich likes this.
  14. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Yoshio Harada is a good candidate. I saw him but I didn't research him because his older pics show him with shorter hair. I'll add a section with him as a possible.

You have any movie role suggestions on his character? I'll state that I don't think Ryokugyu will be a swordsman. I'm under the impression Jinbe will get an Admiral opponent. Jinbe experienced 3 admirals at Marineford. Jinbe knows he needs to be strong enough to help Luffy against the World Government big guns.
    That would be cool. I can dig it.

But a problem with that is Orange wouldn't be under (Red)Akainu.The other colors are under Red. Hmm...well maybe Ken Takakura fits this having a different Yakuza style leaderships? :camthinking: Or perhaps Sonny Chiba's savage character? The question I have though...is Cipher Pol Aegis Zero Dark Justice or is that mainly Rob Lucci? If CP0 is Dark Justice then the Admiral must fit. The actor has to have a movie with a dark murderous role.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
    This is great stuff! :yaaa: A Mythical Zoan, IMO, would fit better under the animal theme of Cipher Pol. This could keep Green as an (wind)element like the other Colors. An eagle and lion would be good additions.

Or as an alternative, there can be AgentColors in Cipher Pol.
    I could see Smoker being like Garp. Continue to chase the Future Pirate King. But I can also see Smoker becoming the future Fleet Admiral. He would change the government with his power. He respected Fujitora for Dressrosa apology doing what he wished he could have done in Alabasta.
    Well...the thing is Oda had the sketches of these characters already, no? So even though the sketches at first weren't named or yet to be in manga, the SBS helped with that magically. Oda could add more ColorAnimals with other unused sketches, IMO. And if Oda so chooses add them in the manga. Or not like you say. Wait and see.
    Convinced them? :camthinking: Interesting thought. :yaaa:
    What? You don't think Zoro or Sanji will 1-on-1 an Admiral? Well...are opinions will differ here.

jekyll or hyde likes this.
  15. jekyll or hyde

jekyll or hyde

Bounty Points:
    Site went down plus I forgot bout this convo :)..., anyways
    I also don't believe he'd be a swordsman in the traditional sense but more of a physical fighter, not cause of Jimbe tho, more cause I'm still of the opinion of he's a zoan

Honestly, never considered the type or even justice CP0 could possibly have. I also was never of the opinion that Lucci was the face or even the strongest in that organisation. I was considering it was someone else..., who idk

Fair enough

Umm idk...., imo most pirates aren't like the SH so it's not like the G'ment or Marines are entirely wrong, it's just that some individuals are questionable. Plus remembering wha Rayleigh said to Robin made it seem like it's not as black & white. So I'm of the opinion that while Luffy would achieve his goal, when it comes to politics & policies, it would be left open at the eos as for the reader to ponder

Fair enough

At this moment, nah. IMO these ppl are like endgame bosses

Beli Rich likes this.
  16. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    holy shit i love this, this is better than my sonny chiba theory lol. its super plausible and the hair is ON THE SPOT

Beli Rich likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice