1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Ryokugyū’s Devil Fruit

Possible Devilfruits for MQ Admiral Ryokugyū,is he a Leshy?

Share This Page

1. Izaya X

Izaya X

Bounty Points:
    izaya10 submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Ryokugyu’s Devil Fruit - Possible Devilfruits for MQ Admiral Ryokugyu

Click here to read further...

ChinxD likes this.
  2. Scretch

Scretch

Bounty Points:
    Most Admirals tend to have Logia types or some kind of broken Paramecia type df like Fuji's Zushi Zushi no mi. I would say it's another Logia, like the power of wood or wind(even though a lot of people say Dragon is the one who has that logia).

3. Charlotte Horchata

Charlotte Horchata

Bounty Points:
    Time is commonly depicted as green and fits a physics trio (light, gravity, time). As of now it should be the strongest bet.

Some non-Eastern creature like Leshy and the Cherubim are a big no, don't fit in the way Oda has handled mythical zoan. A bull-related fruit is also impossible, the admirals's animals aren't related to their powers. A plant power, albeit coherent with the color and photosynthesis, just feels weak and a little out of place with regard to the other admirals.

I go by time if he's paramecia and by some Japanese mythical creature related to green, plants, time or all of them if he's zoan. I don't see him being logia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice