Private Rumble in the Jungle

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Char Aznable, Mar 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:

Setting
    An island with a secret ... secret(s) of legendary treasures. It says the treasure is whatever you wish it to be as whatever it is will satisfy your hearts content in answering your wishes.

Contestants
    @Char Aznable
    @Dabit
    @Emperor Cross
    @Fire Tiger
    @Luffy.

Level 24
    24 x 5 = 120

Strength: 28 + 4 = 32

Speed: 28 + 4 = 32
    32 x 2 = 64
    - Reaction = 32
    - Movement = 32

Vitality: 28 + 4 = 32
    32 x 2 = 64
    - Durability = 32
    - Stamina = 32

Mind: 12
    12 x 2 = 24

Martial Arts: 19 + 6 = 25
    25 x 2 = 50
    - Ittoryu/Nitoryu = 50

2. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    Kilij Dao Odachi
    Statistics:
    32x5 = 160 Mink Race Bonuses: +12 speed (4x3=12), +12 strength (4x3=12), +3 any (1x3=3), +5 any (MA mastery lvl. 41)
    Strength: 33 + 12 = 45
    Speed: 30+ 12 = 42
    42x2 = 84
    -Reaction: 41
    -Movement: 43
    Vitality: 32 +5 =37
    37x2 = 74
    -Durability: 41
    -Stamina: 33
    Mind: 26
    26x2 = 52
    -Science: 31
    -Beast Mastery: 21
    Martial Arts: 39 + 3 = 42
    42x2 = 84
    -Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 42
    -Electro: 42
    Twin Dao Sabers
    [​IMG]
    2 Sets of 3 Throwing Knives
    [​IMG]
    1 robe, 1 cloak, pants, boots, a backpack with an assortment of items that includes money, emergency kit, survival supplies, an old map, and smithing equipment.

Kilij Taking Action
    "Kilij Speaking"
    [Kilij Thinking]
    "Other"

"Dear diary,

Today we've just finished with the preparations to depart the island. Papa and mama say that we can't warn the stable boy about what's going to happen. But I'm awfully worried about him and his family. If what I hear papa whisper the mama is true then the whole city might be in danger. But papa says that if anyone finds out we won't get a chance to escape. The only thing I can do is leave my diary behind in hope that they find it before it's too late. Timothy if you read this, just know that I'll miss..."

Kilij put down the dusty old journal with a sigh. He spent the night in this abandoned mansion in the outskirts of the ruined city. He ransacked the place to see if there's any treasure left behind, but all he found are scattered documents, books, and this diary. [What kind of event caused this people to flee in panic? Was it a natural disaster, a war, disease, or maybe even the government? But most importantly, why couldn't they leave their valuables behind. I searched the whole house and couldn't even find a single coin. I should head to the center of the town. These guys out here had enough warning to escape with their property, but I'm sure that the rest weren't as lucky.]

Picking up his things, Kilij looked out the dust covered window. Just like this mansion the town was a mess. Vegetation had covered the streets and the buildings. Making the stone edifices into extensions of the jungle. In fact the plants seemed to be growing at an incredibly fast rate when compared to the time since the place was abandoned.

"I had to pass through a dense jungle filled to the brim with dangerous beasts to get here. But it won't be long before this place also becomes a jungle. Still it is terribly quiet for it to be in such close proximity to the wilderness. Maybe there's something about this place that scares the beasts away? Well it don't matter as long as it doesn't affect me."

Kilij exited the mansion and cautiously traveled through the crumbled streets to reach the town square. Recently he was staying in a nearby isle to recuperate from a flu and happened to learn of this place. After inquiring for a bit he heard of a rumored treasure. So he stole and old map and came here to scout the place. If he finds something he'll alert the rest of the Backyard Pirates by den den mushi, if not he'll just leave. But for now he's just happy that there doesn't seem to be anyone else on the island.

"I got lucky. If anyone else found the place I would have to compete with them for the treasure. As it is right now I won't have to stain my blades. Tora-tora-tora-tora."

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  3. Emperor Cross

Emperor Cross

Bounty Points:
    30 x 5 = 150

Strength: 39+(1x3) = 42

Speed: 38+(3x3)=47
    47*2=94
    -Reaction:47
    -Movement:47

Vitality:41+(2x3)=47
    47*2=94
    -Durability:47
    -Stamina:47

Martial Arts: 32+(3x3)+5
    46*2=92
    -Dials:46
    -Rokushiki : 46
    Shigan(Destructive potency: B):
    -Shigan Cue
    Requirements:
    41 Mastery and 41 Strength
    DPS: B
    Description: In this attack, the user uses his blunt staff in the same way a finger is normally used in Shigan.

Jugon
    Requirements:
    41 Mastery, 41 Strength
    Description:This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.
    Soru(+10 movement speed (2 turn cool down)):

Tekkai

Tekkai "Utsugi"
    Requirements:
    41 Mastery, 41 strength, 41 drability
    Description: This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.
    (2 turn cooldown)

Tekkai Kenpo "Don Poro"
    Requirements:
    46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
    Description: A punch to the opponent's stomach with Tekkai in use.

Tekkai Kenpo "Matenro"
    Requirements:
    46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
    DPS: C
    Description: The user flips onto his hands, then kicks his opponent up into the air.

Rankyaku (
    Destructive potency: C) :
    Rankyaku "Sen"
    Requirements:
    31 Mastery, 31 Strength
    Description: Used in a stomping action. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Rankyaku "Shuriken"
    Requirements: 4
    1 Mastery, 31 Strength
    Description: The user fires multiple Rankyaku blades in the shape of shuriken.
    _____

# At first Shaarib was bored, why was the Marine sending him to a deserted island ? Didn’t the WG has a team full of historians ? He wasn’t the right fit for that type of things. He didn’t have the patience to go and explore during hours just for nothing. He wanted to fight but the higher up decided otherwise. They gave him 40 soldiers to help him.

Secondly, he was pissed. The 30 soldiers he took with him where dead, killed by beast during the night. Where was he ? Taking a dump. Shaarib was happy that the slaughter took place when he wasn’t here, now he had an excuse to call off the mission. BUUUT NOOOOO ! Boss Frayzah said that the 169th needed that money and that it was his fault if the guys were dead.

The third emotion he felt was happiness. He was at home. He was on the Vearth of Upper Yard ! It was making senses. The wildlife and ruins explained it all. He now was going to explore the hell of those ruins. Even if took a year by all means, he would find how the civilization ended and how a part of this island find itself in the sky.

Now, he was excited ! Very excited ! He had found in what might have been the place of cult, a document, not your normal piece of paper. This one was talking about a treasure. A treasure that will grant any wish. ANY WISH ! He could wish for the strongest devil fruit ? Nah, that would give him an advantage but it wouldn’t be strong ? Oh ! Yeeeah ! He could wish to be as strong as the hero Garp in his prime ! With his power he could stomp on Ener and his goons. But the problem was to find the treasure first and when he will find it, he will think of a wish. #
    • Yare Yare...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  4. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Level 24
    24 x 5 = 120

Strength: 28 + 4 = 32

Speed: 28 + 4 = 32
    32 x 2 = 64
    - Reaction = 32
    - Movement = 32

Vitality: 28 + 4 = 32
    32 x 2 = 64
    - Durability = 32
    - Stamina = 32

Mind: 12
    12 x 2 = 24

Martial Arts: 19 + 6 = 25
    25 x 2 = 50
    - Ittoryu/Nitoryu = 50
    After a long day journey on a solo mission that the captain sent to him, he was only informed to get to the island and await further orders as he had to be careful as he likely wasn't trailed neither alone. Meanwhile in the cabins just outside the jungle forest city was a small lake with the cabins as one of a kind built into the forest itself which was a sight to behold. This is when we head to the cabin that is situated next to the lake, after getting himself checked in thanks to the beli he was lent from the captain he was just laying in bed looking up exhausted from the long journey to get to the location.

As he breathed slowly Link wondered "I wonder when i get my next order as cap told me to wary but then again he did have a feeling after all that something was off with this place and i had to investigate" before he turned his attention to the window as he got up and slowly made his way to the window before being struck in awe in how beautiful the scenary was as if it was innocent with bliss which gave him the idea to lay on the grass outside and enjoy the weather. Link then grabbed the Den Den and made his way out, on his way out he snapped a twig from a vine that was the hanging from the unique door that was made from special type of vine.

He then slowly made his way out and sat down as he placed the twig into his mouth with it hanging out as he laid back marveling in the rich aroma of beautiful flowers and the lake, though he was a little antagonised if the Den Den would go off as he would be enjoying the moment of peace.

@Fire Tiger @Emperor Cross

5. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    A rusty door opened and a figure entered a dilapidated room. In the room there was a broken mirror and the figure stopped in front of it. The mirror reflected his green robe, a dark cloak, and a pair of swords strapped to his side. His glove covered hands removed the cloak to expose the face of a Tiger Mink.

Kilij saw himself on the mirror and stared for moment before resuming his search of the building. On his way to the city center he had stopped like this on every building to do a quick search around. He was seriously disappointed with the findings so far. He got lucky on one house that had a rusted safe, but it only hold a couple of gems. A good thing, but hardly worth the trip.

Not finding anything in this room he came out through a doorway and into a stone balcony. The balcony overlooked the main street and the vegetation that overtook it. Down the street from him a huge tree grew over an elevated pedestrian passageway and further down the street should be the city hall.

Instead of continuing on his way, Kilij sat down right there on the balcony and took out some food from his bag. With meat jerky in one hand and a loaf of bread on the other the cloaked Kilij enjoyed a snack. [So far the search has been a bust. But if I'm going to find a real clue about this rumored treasure, it will probably be at the city hall. What concerns me is that the closer I get the more quiet the surroundings become. From now on I should move more stealthily and approach with caution. But first I'll stake out the place for a while. If nothing suspicious happens then I'll move in.]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  6. Emperor Cross

Emperor Cross

Bounty Points:
    # Shaarib was smiling. What he found in the church was indicating : the city hall. With all of the vegetation, it was hard to know which building it was from here and our boy was too lazy to go on the way back. Hopefully, he has retrieved a good friend of his before coming in here. The marine rolled up the script he found in his one of the pocket of his jogger before gping out.

With a quick stomp with his rangers, two rectangular cloud formed themselves from a that got out of two holes that were at the bottom of his shoes. He quickly began to walked on them and at each step a new one would form and took place in front him thus forming a stair. It took the Marine captain to be 10 meters high from the ground and his first thought : the sun was too bright ! Shaarib took out his sun glasses and his Marine hat from another pocket of his jogger. With them on, he was fully prepared ! A basic white jacket, a black shirt, a black jogger and Richie’s white fur on his back were the perfect cocktail. He then began to run everywhere and there using his stairs. If people where around they would probably think of him has a shinigami that was walking on the air. It took him 20 minutes to finally see the city hall ! Finally he was there and was going to find out more about his precious treasure. Thinking of being alone he didn’t even try to check his surroundings. #

- YOOOSHAAAAA !

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  7. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    As a young man with blonde hair, blue clothing with light brown pants and dark brown strapped shoes was laying down enjoying the nice fresh breeze from the natural wind blowing to the hearing horses that traveled to the lake for some water. It wasn't long before all of it came crashing down as his stomach began to make noises as he became hungry. "Ahh damnit, didn't think i'll be hungry this fast"

*Purupurupuru.............. purupurupuru................ purupurupuru..............* as the Den Den Mushi began to ring as Link sat himself down taking a moment before he answered by placing his hand over the Den Den Mushi and answering.

"Hey Captain, so whats the plan?" answered Link whereby the Captain responded "Make sure you head to the center of the island there's rumor of something i need you to go check it out ... by the way Link make sure you get yo ass back safe too" the captain replied. Link took a brief moment as he drops the Den Den Mushi to end the call.

He then leaps up and then extends his arms wide stretching as bones crack were heard with a excited "It's about time!" shouted Link as he turned around grabbing the Den Den attaching it onto his shoulder as he stared back into the forest.

"What is there on this island?"

@Emperor Cross @Fire Tiger

8. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    Kilij was finishing his food when saw the strangest sight. There was a person walking on a path made of clouds. [Well you don't see that everyday. Is this one of those legendary sky people I've heard so much about? No he's wearing a marine hat, so he should be from the blue seas, right? Either way he seems to be heading straight to the city hall. What should I do? He might make a good canary in coal mine and see if there's any danger before I personally head in. But marines don't usually travel alone. If he's just scouting ahead, it could put me in a dicey situation. I should get some info out of him first. For occasions like this it's good that I'm a pirate that doesn't have a bounty yet, so he shouldn't be able recognize my affiliations.]

Jumping down from the balcony and into the street, Kilij put his hands to his mouth and screamed in his guttural voice.

"Ahoy there sailor. What brings you to these parts?"

[If he's here for the treasure we might be able to work together until we find it. Afterwards I'll just dispatch him. But first I got to find out what he knows. He might have more accurate information than me. For now I'll play the part of an average treasure hunter and see how it goes from there.]

9. Emperor Cross

Emperor Cross

Bounty Points:
    Shaarib couldn’t believe what he heard. He wasn’t alone. He was so surprised, he stopped his movement and look in the direction of the voice. It was a man, at least that was our captain was thinking since the figure was to muscular or too tall to be a woman. Shaarib never saw one that measured approximately 1.90 meters. This guy had two swords which meant he wasn’t there for nothing. He expected to fight and we all knew what could attract someone to this island : The treasure. The captain already knew what to do : Lie. He was going to lie about himself and what he was doing here. Maybe this dude knew where the treasure was.

Shaarib let himself fall for 2 meters before recreating another platform. He repeated the action 4 times to finally be on the ground. Shaarib was 3m tall so he bent himself a little and with a big smile said :

- « Ahoy ! Ensign Gan Forr for ya ! I thought I was alone but look who’s here ! Are you too searching for your ancestors ? They were here 400 years ago. » did he said while scratching the back of his hat.

10. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Link grabs the Den Den Mushi, heading back to the cabin to grab his sword. As he heads back opening the vine made door and headed to his room grabbing his sword then placing it on the scabbard around his hip with the sheath. He headed back out and now head directly into the center of the island but his first task was to somehow find some food and occupy his hunger.

He then gradually headed into the forest as a gust of wind he could feel elevate himself into the forest as he made his way inside noticing at the rare carvings and the way how the entire forest ... no city ... no entire place is engraved into the forest. "This is a sight to behold only if i had Drago's science in creating a Den Den Mushi to take pictures and show this to the crew, they'll be jealous of how beautiful this place is".

Link then headed further in as he could hear the voices of people, but not only people animals ranging from dogs to the crickets cricketing as the bugs on this island was told to be larger and more common on this island.

@Fire Tiger @Emperor Cross

11. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Name: Dabit Iron
    Epithets: Iron Dabit (Revos), The Beat (Birkans), Bit (Family)
    Affiliation: Revolutionary Army

Race: Birkan (Skypeian)
    Date of Birth: October 6th
    Height: 192 cm
    Weight: 95 Kg

Full Bio: https://orojackson.com/threads/biographies.48968/page-5#post-3648108

Level 37
    37x5: 185 3
    Strength: 38+3
    Speed: 30+9
    -Reaction: 37
    -Movement: 41
    Vitality: 35+6
    -Durability: 41
    -Stamina: 41
    Mind: 11
    -Medicine: 21
    -Cooking: 1
    Martial Arts: 27+9
    -Itturyu/Nittoryu: 41
    -Dials: 31
    Cyborg: 34
    -Destruction: 43 (M203 Grenade Launcher +2 magazine DPR C)
    -Armoring: 52 (chest, abdominal, mask, full head, both hands, arms & feet plating +1 Durability rank)
    -Energy: 41 (Self charging electric battery)
    -Utility: 1 (grappling hook)
    Haki: 10
    -CoO (Precognition): 20

Flame Dial, Flavor Dial, Heat Dial

Narration
    (Thought)
    "Speech"

Action

The Iron Liberty sailed on the Blue Sea. That´s what Iron Dabit called his personal boat. A wooden vessel with barely 5 meters long from the nose to the rudder. Yet the cyborg sailed happily. As a revolutionary, he enjoyed the freedom that comes with sailing alone, having the liberty to decided what his next destination would be.

The sun was shining bright and the wind was blowing hard. Ahh the conditions were perfect on this day, but something was left, and Dabit knew what it was: A Sea Shanty!! Being a revolutionary did´t stop himself from enjoying the good traditions of the sailors. So even by himself, he sang a song related to his next mission, a song about treasure!

"Boo, boo Treasure Tooth!
    Boo-ooh-ooh
    Stomping boots and rattling chains
    To call a helpful haunted mate
    Boo-ooh-ooh!
    It's a ghostly sing-along
    Our Treasure Tooth shanty song
    Boo, boo Treasure Tooth!
    "

Although, truth be told, he had asked Officer Jade Belle permission to go on a treasure hunt. Just because he was a revolutionary, didn´t mean that could go just off wandering along. The Revolutionary Army was in need of funding and power to accomplish their goals. And Iron Dabit had promised his leader Jade Belle that he would bring back a bountyfull treasure.

Truth was, he wasn´t even sure of were he was going or if this treasure island even existed, it was a myth among sailors that there was a Jungle Island containing the most incredible of all treasures: The thing that one most desires. That´s what you will find. Or so does the legend says.

Dabit was a gullible man, or Birkan to be precise. Everytime he heard of legends like this, he would instanly believed them, even if it turned out to be a fool´s errand. Wheter it was gonna be the Devil Fruit he allways wanted or a bunch of gold, which could buy him the Devil Fruit he wanted. The man was decided on finding this treasure. He wasn´t gonna turn down the opportunity to go on an epic adventure.

Suddenly, he saw land from afar, placing his palm over his head so he could watch it better, he realized it was land indeed! He didn´t had any binculars, so his cyborg eyes would need to suffice in this situation.
    (Is that the Treasure Jungle Island?). The Birkan cyborg wondered.

Without any further hesitation, the revolutionary directed the Iron Liberty towards that Island, hoping to find the treasure his heart desires.

One hour later, the Iron Liberty reached the Island´s coast, the vessel made squishing sound as it touched the sand on the beach. Iron Dabit got down from the ship and pulled it further inland, untill he managed to bring it near to a palm tree, to which he tied a knot with the boat´s rope, making sure his transport was secured.

The landscape was a beatiful scenery, the white sand beach merged with the Jungle perfectly, The waves swinging back and forth with cristaline water. And the vegetation, although a little dense, showed no presence of human manipualtion. The green of the forest made it look as a truly pure place, the perfect place for hidden treasure.

Dabit grabbed his gear from the boat´s storage, his sword, Dials and Den Den Mushi. The cyborg was ready to start a new adventure on Jungle Island, so he headed inland, into the Jungle. Using his sword as a machete to cut down to vegetation, the Birkan made his way in.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  12. Luffy.

Luffy. Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Statistics:
    Level 36
    36 × 5 = 180
    Human Bonus: 6+6+6+9 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
    Strength: 49 + 6 = 55
    Speed:
    45 + 6 = 51 × 2 = 102
    -Reaction: 51
    -Movement: 51
    Vitality: 44 + 6 = 50 × 2 = 100
    -Stamina: 50
    -Durability: 50
    Martial Arts: 19 + 9 = 28 × 2 = 56
    -Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 56

Remaining Points: 10

Narration
    "Speech"
    'Thinking'
    Fighting

The urban legends being spread throughout the world are as numerous as the stars. They are also a type of Desire. There so many examples to define these urban legends it can be concluded that there is always some kind of distinct pattern between them.

That is... they were all born out of the same type of desire: 'It would be interesting if the legend was real'.

Smoke will not rise without fire as its source. However, as it spreads and builds up, that Desire becomes a Rumor. This kind of thinking was not strange to the world. Since ancient times, humans have always preferred the Inevitable to an Accident, People lived with this desire in their hearts. Therefore, Urban Legends can also be said to be something that was born from earnest Desire.

However, very little people know that among the today generation enough to illuminate the skies, there are truths mistaken for legends. In the end, nobody knows if they were real. Don't be mistaken, this does not mean that the aforementioned urban legends are true. Within their world were very many races, which held a myriad of problems just from their different histories, ideologies, and cultures.

In every generation there always be people who will desire for power, money, destruction, peace or fun. So, for those who desire will come to this island to pursuit the secret legendary treasures. According to old legends, in this island, there is somewhere a hidden passage which will lead you towards your desire, which can be anything, the pursuit of power, money, destruction peace. It will give you whatever it is will satisfy your heart's content in answering your wishes. Well, In this horror, is it even possible for any spirit to remain unbroken? These were the concepts that held more importance than one's own existence.

With that ridiculous dream of obtaining a anything in mind, would they really be able to escape from this puzzle?

But it became a rumor that was so unrealistic that it changed from a 'Rumor' to an 'Urban Legend'. And that kind of 'Rumor' is like this one.

"Nero, you do know where the name of this island comes from, right?" Nero reading the letter that he was holding in his right arm which he received from his brother figure in order to know about the ruined island. "Anyway, I'm writing because there's something that I'm concerned about."

Nero couldn't help but sigh, as took his letter in the right pocket of his jacket. Although he didn't know what was happening, it appears that he had some idea.

Nero was walking towards the ruined city in the lingering summer heat was still severe. its bumpy journey on the ruined road? The answer to that, of course, lies in the Nero' destination. The final stop, legendary treasure location, is a ruined island famous for its a terror. Nero would never go in such a mission, so by process of elimination, He was heading there for so, cuz he found it interesting for some reason.

Let's just say Nero is not the suitable type of soil for roses to grow in.

That's all, there won't be any problems as long as he remembers this. Nero grit his teeth.

"Ugh...summer heat is tough. Come to think of it, this island is to silent for being so famous for its a terror." Nero merely looked puzzled. It seems he still didn't understand anything about this island.

This Nero can be quite a dangerous person. On the other hand, Nero didn't seem to mind his current situation and said, "So... continue on the road."

But yet for some reason, it feels like something is very wrong. Nero paused for a moment before, start walking through the disintegrate thoroughfare to reach his destination. The conditions to the entire scenario were like that of fantasy, And so? Is this fantasy upon Nero now

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Char Aznable, Dabit and Fire Tiger like this.
  13. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    [Ancestors? He's not here for the treasure, he's here to look into his lineage? That sounds too good to be true. Which means it probably isn't. Still I can use this to my benefit.]

"No no, I don't have any ancestry in this place. My name is Dr. Stripes and I'm here on an archeological mission. Perhaps you've read some of my published works like "The Anthropological Studies of Civilization Decay and the Sociocultural Implications on an Island by Island Basis. Volumes 1-9" they are quite acclaimed by scholars of all around the world."

[I should have come up with a better title for a book than that. Hopefully he buys into it. At least it sounds boorish enough that nobody would dwell to much on it.]

"Anyway, I was going to head to the city hall to study the remnant archives. But I would feel so much better if I was accompanied by a marine such as yourself. Although recently I've started to study the sword at a dojo for self defense while at the field. I'm still a yellow belt novice."

Kilij pulled out a sword and performed some maneuvers to sell this fact. The moves he were intentionally amateurish and sloppy. He over swung the sword and made his strikes unprecise to show a lack of talent.

[This should be enough to at least give the impression that I'm just a weak scholar. Although I don't know a thing about archeology or anthropology, as a blacksmith I do know a lot about metallurgy. So I'll based my act on that. If he asks too many questions, then I'll just have to get rid of him. But it'll be better if he let's his guard down. Still it sure is unlucky that another person showed up on the island. But I can manage him by myself. It would only get out of hand if there were more people. But there's no way I would be that unlucky.]

14. Emperor Cross

Emperor Cross

Bounty Points:
    # Shaarib thinking that his lie wasn’t detected was all smile. His mood quickly swung when he he heard the name of « that » doctor : Stripes ? Who the F could be named that ? That was a shitty excuse for a name. He was more surprised when the hooded figure said what he was doing. That was a huge *ass name. The old guy he lived with on the blue sea had a good collection and always forced him to read. The figure’s book was at his ninth volume but our captain never heard of it. Still Shaarib wanted to believed his new found friend because since he became a Marine, he didn’t read at all.

What took place after was what made him more than suspicious. The « man » immediately justified what he had two swords and put on the best fake act he ever saw. It could have pass if Shaarib two-three months ago wasn’t a swordman himself. The marine had trained with a sword for all his childhood before choosing an axe has his weapon of predilection. Unfortunately for Shaarib his grow spurt changed the qualifications he had for the style and decided to forget it. This guy was like him ! They were here for the same thing and Shaarib was going to reveal his companion true self mostly because the figure was still keeping his cloak on.
    • « My bad, I thought I heard of you somewhere even if I can say and that I ain’t a scholar. If I was, i wouldn’t be a Ensign innit ? » While he was talking our taicho, casually put the hand he used to scratch his hat to his waist.
    What the other couldn’t see was the 15 cm white rod that was coming down in his hand. When the marine caught his weapon, with a flick of wrist, he tried to slash the face underneath the hood with his rod in a diagonal movement, from the the bottom to top. He was attacking with no ill intent. He just wanted the other guy to show his moves and his face.#
    • Show yourself !

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  15. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Link strolled noticing the detail of how each building is placed in or around the tree's of the island which make the island what it is. It was like the rumor that was of Saboady Archipelago whereby the island is a massive mangrove.

But as much as he wanted to idly be in awestruck of the island itself from the buildings to the very use of nature. But as of now he had to snap out of it and try researching the island as he needed to know what is the very island, what is on the island, the exists and entrants to the island but not only that the landmarks.

The best place for him to begin would be to find the library but first he spotted a coffee bar but it wasn't huge it was like a small shop as headed directly as it was the first place he saw that had food. "Hey before i go in i gotta check how much beli i still have with me" by his scabbard on his hip was a little container that had his stored money which he took a few notes and realised he had enough for a full course of food.

As he entered he noticed the luxurious smell of herbs, mint and a sweet aroma of roses it was if it was what the smell of nature should be as he sniffed but was entranced by the smell to enter further. "Hey shop keep, was the specials for the day? ... never mind just give me some tea and dougnuts here's the cash" as he dropped the cash by the till as he headed into the corner.

@Fire Tiger @Emperor Cross @Dabit @Luffy.

16. Dabit

Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The jungle vegetation was dense, plants and trees had growed in every inch of the soil. Cicadas making their loud screeching sounds as the humid heat stroke all over Island. Mosquitoes everywhere flying, making their annoying buzzing sound as they goed. The sun was shining it´s brightest and hottest, but the vegetation was so dense that barely a few glints of sunlight got to the ground. Still it was enough to iluminate and irradiate the forest.

As Iron Dabit made his way deeper into the island, he was forced to slash plants and roots to make his way through the flora. The conditions slowed his pace, but not his determination. All covered in sweat, the cyborg wore a blue T-shirt, gray jeans with a white belt and broen boots. His attire was comfy, suiting for a tropical weather like the one he was in. As the Birkan made his way, his steps made a squishing sound each time he pressed on the soil, cracking the vines and twigs that layed bellow.

Suddenly, the cyborg noticed movement from the bushes and he stopped his advance. (Something or someone is ahead), he thought as he held his sword ready for any incoming thread. The forest was quiet for a few seconds, when suddenly, a roar coming from the upfront bushes revealed a Leoboar! A beast made of the combination from a leopard and a wild boar, it´s body was short yet bulky like the one from a boar with a boar´s tail, but it had the claws, head and jaw from a leopard, with the addition of a boar´s bottom fangs. Certainly an abomination of nature, the beast was ugly as hell, and had the skin colors of a leopard.

The beast jumped at Dabit, attempting to get a bite off his iron flesh, but the revolutionary had his sword ready, and stabbed the creature, piercing it´s chest, and impaling the beast with the same impulse of it´s jump.

"Buakaka, look like i grabbed myself some dinner!" The man wasn´t abour gonna let some good meat go to waste, so using his blade as a butcher´s knife, he skinned the beast and took whatever good meat he could with him. Maybe latter he would get the chance to create a bonfire and cook today´s catch. But for now, the middle of the jungle didn´t seemed like a good place to set camp, so he carried forward in his advance.

A couple hours later of more jungle and bugs, advancing in a slow pace, Dabit finally reached what appeared to be an ancient city in ruins. The structures merged into the jungle´s vegetation signaled the place may have been abandoned for centuries.

Dabit saw a tower elevating from the distance, and deviced a plan of action to scout the place:
    "I should try to go climb that tower, i can get a lay of land the land from up there, hopefully i will be able to spot the location of the legendary treasure. Buakaka" said the cyborg outloud, as he entered the city bounds.

17. Luffy.

Luffy. Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    And a tragic scene to go with it. The city had been thoroughly ruined, to the point where one could not begin to tell what the perpetrator had intended to destroy. It was as though a storm had raged through and wrecked the entire city, leaving nothing to remind a viewer of its former appearance.

Nero did not stop wishing for this dangerous journey to be over, even if only a second sooner. It is already very fortunate that no one is coming towards him on the road to fight to kill him, but the fact that the winding road still posed a great danger filled Nero's blood with adrenaline, as if it were right before a battle. As a fighter, Nero possesses extraordinary reflexes and strength, and can immediately carry out the dangerous situation if it appears. However, this legendary treasure worth who-know-how-much money. That doesn't fit with Nero's frugal economics.

"...Wouldn't it have been better if I'm the only one here?"

Of course not. That would be boring no, that would be too dangerous. After all, once Nero enters the ruined city, he can be attacked by other hunters for treasure at any time.

'That is true...' Just which one is more dangerous on this ruined city: being attacked by others pursuits, or Nero luck? - Nero was half-seriously considering this question when a cold wave reached his senses like the edge of a blade.

"What was that?" Nero was getting more and more lost with the situation. Nero was looking towards the depths of the ruined house, seriously thinking if there was some person there. His way of thinking was as fixed as that of an infant who had just became sentient.

The entire city was filled with horror and anxiety… Desperation was generated from the uncertainty of tomorrow, which also made the roads even more terrifying. The boy was holding onto the piece while deep in thought. Nero felt there was nothing wrong, even if he was alone in the eyes of other people.

Nero was walking through that summer heat without the slightest bit of tension of the danger of the area. The city was in desperation, with the claws of ruin hounding at it. He saw a big tower that looked 1300 meter far from his position. When he looked up at the tower, something which looked exactly like a burning fire was about to collide head-on against him.

Nero could not even find traces of the existence of human life around the entire ruin city. The summer sky looked as if it were about to fall. It's destroyed' state made flights intertwine.

Before reaching the tower Nero found himself near a complete ruined place, something looked like a library. Because there were no rules to follow… Because there was no jurisdiction in the city, there was nothing that sanctioned violators of others' rights. Nero deicide to ruin that library a little bit more.

It was simple, no matter how you put it. Nero just wanted to find a map "I think I should able to find a map here…"

18. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger

Bounty Points:
    Just as Kilij felt that his little ploy worked out, he saw the incoming move made by the ensign. In a split second a million thoughts passed through his head. [He's attacking? Was it something I said? Although it wasn't a perfect lie, it should at least be believable. What if he's only testing the waters? I have two choices I can make. First I can dodge this. With a slight move back of my torso I should be able to avoid the hit. But that will go against the notion of me being an amateur. The second option would be to take the hit on purpose. But do I really want to go that far for this farce?]

Kilij's mind was racing with the outcome of several scenarios. Years of fighting on the arena had left him with deep survival instincts and devious strategies to always come out ahead. He had experienced the downfall of many respected and honorable fighters who fell because the opponents played by a different set of rules. Kilij admired honor, but didn't consider himself honorable. He knew when it was best to attack and when one should take the hit even if it felt disgraceful. Right now it was more advantageous to remain low key.

Therefore as the rod swung upwards, Kilij moved his chin in the path of the attack. Of course he wasn't foolish enough to get himself seriously injured before the start of the main event. So as the rod made contact he pushed himself back to severely diminish the impact. In the same motion left himself fall to the ground and rolled a bit until his face was completely exposed.

Down on the ground Kilij brought his hand to feel for injury on his lower mandible as he gritted his teeth and gave the navy man a fierce stare.

"Marine! What's the meaning of this! Is this how the government trains you guys! To attack innocent civilians! I want the name of your superior officer, I'm filling a complaint as soon as I get out of this island! I, Doctor Archibald Von Stripenheimmer the third, also known as Dr. Stripes to my colleagues have never been treated in such a manner. Is this racism because I'm a Mink?"

Kilij got up and paced around as he ranted in a very angry manner. But after a while he slowed down and acted as if he was taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Okay, okay calm yourself doctor." He once looked at the marine. "I understand that I appear a bit strange with how I cover myself, but if you wanted to my face you didn't need to attack. As a Mink living in human society I can sometimes get treated differently so I hide my features. Since you didn't know that I'll let go of the issue, but as compensation I hope that you would at least escort me as I investigate the island. Do I at least get that courtesy after this travesty?" Said Kilij as he gave a looked at the marine with his golden tiger eyes.

19. Emperor Cross

Emperor Cross

Bounty Points:
    Wow ! Shaarib saw his rod go in slow motion when he realized that the man wasn’t going to evade, he probably didn’t even saw it. He couldn’t stop his movement and cut the chin of the figure. The doctor fell on the ground and Shaarib finally saw his face : He was a Tiger Mink ! That is why Shaarib’s rod didn’t cut that deep. He was in trouble. He had hit an innocent and a MINK moreover. The doctor what is name again ? Stripes ! A tiger named stripes. What an irony ! Shaarib was about to laugh when he saw a fierce starce.

Archibald’s monologue triggered Shaarib. Him ? A racist ?! Did that Tiger saw his back ? The wings he had ? His color skin ? Damn man ! A vein popped on his forehead and his began stomping the ground furiously.

- My bosses are Minks ! A Fox and a Panda ! How could you say i hate Foxy and Panda-Chaaaaan ?! I-I’m sorry ! But you know we are on a deserted island and I sure as hell need to be sure of who is around me.

Shaarib had talked for nothing because the Tiger was to angry to even listen so the Captain let him calm down and before he could talk back be heard :
    - « Ma ma ! I’m sorry Doctor. I will gladly help you. » did he said with a goofy grin liked nothing happened. The marine put his rod back in his sleave, reajusted his hat and finally waved at the mink to show the path to follow. »

20. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Just as Link munched to take a bite out of the first doughnut then taking a sip of tea, he the lowered his arm putting the cup of tea down and asked the owner of the cafe. "Where about would i learn about the country?" as the owner replied saying its near here where it will be a 4 minute walk.

"Thanks thats all i need as he grabbed the remaining doughnut and asked for a small bag to put in to save for later. "Hey can i get a bag for this" as he was provided one as the owner came over as Link stood up and made his way out of the cafe.

He took a deep breath and wandered further down hearing the rustle of the wind running through the tops of the trees, as Link smiled and proceeded down the road before he got spot the Library, "Finally"

Upon reaching the Library he overheard a elderly grandmother with her grandchildren as she was telling them about a tale of the legend of the centre of the island and how it answers your truest desires which caught Link's attention.

"Interesting, very interesting. Maybe this is the reason as to why the Captain told me to come here. If anything i gotta try researching on this as i can't let this skip as even Myths and Legends oftenly come true."

He then looked back at the Library giving off a smile as he tucked his hand into his pocket and headed directly to the library.

@Fire Tiger @Emperor Cross @Dabit @Luffy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice