Island Rubeck Island

Discussion in 'North Blue' started by Larsi, Mar 7, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    A rather small island in North Blue, Rubeck Island is entirely covered in Rubeck City, a massive port city. It may seem like your average trading port at first, but once you dig beneath the surface you will soon start to reveal its plentiful dark side.

Strength and money rule these lawless streets. And five families have more of those than the others. Constantly scheming and plotting, they still keep the peace for fear of being ganged up on. Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese and Lucchese are the names of these families, or crime syndicates. And only a fool would step into the territory of either of them without proper protection.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    The Bonnano Family:
    Sonny Bonnano
    [​IMG]
    Bounty: 60.000.000 beli
    Level 40
    40 x 5 = 200
    Strength: 46+8=54
    Speed: 42+8=50
    50x2=100
    -Reaction: 50
    -Movement: 50
    Vitality: 41+8=49
    49x2=98
    -Durability: 49
    -Stamina: 49
    Haki: 41
    41x2=82
    -Armament Haki: 41
    -Observation Haki: 41
    Martial Arts: 30
    30x2=60
    -Swordmanship: 60

Vincent Mancini
    [​IMG]
    Bounty: 20.000.000 beli
    Level 30
    30 x 5 = 150
    Strength: 40+6=46
    Speed: 40+6=46
    46x2=92
    -Reaction:46
    -Movement:46
    Vitality: 40+6=46
    46x2=82
    -Durability:46
    -Stamina:46
    30x2=60
    -Gunslinging: 30
    -Swordmanship: 30

Enforcers(50)
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 20+2=22
    Speed: 15+2=17
    17x2=34
    -Reaction:17
    -Movement:17
    Vitality:20+2=22
    22x2=4
    -Durability:22
    -Stamina:22
    Martial Arts: 20
    20x2=40
    -Gunslinging: 40

The Colombo Family:
    Micheal Colombo
    [​IMG]
    Level 40
    40 x 5 = 200
    50x2=100
    49x2=98
    41x2=82
    30x2=60

Willi Cicci
    [​IMG]
    Level 30
    30 x 5 = 150
    46x2=92
    46x2=82
    30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    17x2=34
    22x2=4
    20x2=40

The Gambino Family:
    Fredo Gambino
    [​IMG]
    Level 40
    40 x 5 = 200
    50x2=100
    49x2=98
    41x2=82
    30x2=60

Joey Zasa
    [​IMG]
    Level 30
    30 x 5 = 150
    46x2=92
    46x2=82
    30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    17x2=34
    22x2=4
    20x2=40

The Genovese Family:
    Connie Genovese
    [​IMG]
    Level 40
    40 x 5 = 200
    50x2=100
    49x2=98
    41x2=82
    30x2=60

Peter Clemenza
    [​IMG]
    Level 30
    30 x 5 = 150
    46x2=92
    46x2=82
    30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    17x2=34
    22x2=4
    20x2=40

The Lucchese Family:
    Tom Lucchese
    [​IMG]
    Level 40
    40 x 5 = 200
    50x2=100
    49x2=98
    41x2=82
    30x2=60

Salvatore Tessio
    [​IMG]
    Level 30
    30 x 5 = 150
    46x2=92
    46x2=82
    30x2=60

Enforcers(50)
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    17x2=34
    22x2=4
    20x2=40

Rat(300)
    Level 10
    10x2=20
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 10
    10x2=20
    -Reaction: 10
    -Movement: 10
    Vitality: 5
    5x2=10
    -Durability: 5
    -Stamina: 5
    Can only be fodder

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    One time beri reward(once for every family):
    -120 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews(once for every family):
    -60 000 000 Beri

Frayz, NeoRetro, Fanboy sins and 4 others like this.
  4. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    A cold breeze was flowing through the ship into Daiki's cabin, Daiki was having a horrible dream once again.

Houses were burning and screams of people would echo as he could see shadows visibly suffering and succumbing to the flames. The cold breeze would interfere with his dream, suddenly an ice storm froze all the fires and people down leaving a still image. Children, women, and men frozen, as if the suffering is engraved for eternity. Daiki was woken up by this breeze but the horrible image did not leave his mind.
    Daiki: Spider Miles... I was not there, yet these images... they haunt me.

Daiki took out his coffee set and brewed himself a fresh cup, the warmth cheered him up and went on deck to check the situation. The wooden floors were cracking as Daiki walked, it was still dark outside.
    This time I cannot fail was Daiki thinking I need to capture every single mafia boss without exposing my true identity.
    Daiki took out some papers and documents he got from G-8 with detailed information about each mafia.

Daiki: they seem to be quite similar in strength and size, 5 families, hmm. Some sort of balance, a perfect balance. I love it HAHAHA! First, we should ally with the Colombo family, by assassinating Salvatore Tessin and bringing his head to him. Only then will he believe in our powers, once the right time comes. We will announce the revolution, we will change this land and we will give it to the HOLY POWERS.. HAHAHAHA!!

Daiki decided to write on one of the papers.
    Daiki: Kinkko Pendo, my new name, this shall be used from now on.

In the distance, Daiki could see the faint outline of a massive Island, many lights would illuminate the atmosphere around it signaling to Daiki that this island was heavily populated.
    Daiki: Rubeck... May the equilibrium of all things guide us the right path.
    Making his way back down, Daiki packed his coffee set in his backpack and decided to walk over to Jiyuus and Rheiners cabin.
    Daiki: HAHAHA BOYS! It is time to land, our destination is close, do not sleep! We need to hold a strategic meeting, or so... Anyway. PREPARE! WAKE UP HAHA!

@Captain Abram @Stealth Black Sanji

One Piece RPG Stats:
    Toyohisa Daiki
    Level 64
    Cipher Pol 9 - Officer

Skypean, Race Boosts:
    Strength +5, Speed +30, Vitality +10
    Martial Arts-Boost; Vitality +5

Total Points: 320

Strength: 81 = 75 + 6

Speed: 95 = 69 + 12
    Movement: 95
    Reaction: 95

Vitality: 86= 69 + 12 + 5
    Durability: 78
    Stamina: 94

Martial Arts: 46
    Rokushiki: 92

Haki: 71
    Observation Haki (Awareness): 81
    Armament Haki: 61

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  5. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Jiyuu was in his cabin room meditating. Trying to find his peace of mind, trying to find his center so to not lose control or let his emotions get the better of him. Jiyuu understood this was the last straw for him probably, to lose himself again could mean his exit from the world government. He needs to be better, for chiha, for his goal, even briefly for daiki. Rubeck island was his chance to start over.

concentrate...find your center....find your connection....be on-hehehheh

Jiyuu ignored that noise and continued

be free......relaease yourself from your chains...free you-hehehhehe

Jiyuu again ignored the noise and continued.

find yourself and free it...be quiet the mind and the soul will speak,....in order to protect the future you must be present in the moment-hehehehehehehehehhee

Jiyuu became annoyed and opened his eyes to see what that noise was, he turned around and when he saw what was making that noise he had a smile of surrender. Chiha had found his mask and was wearing it and running around in circles laughing.

Jiyuu got up and walked over to chiha and sat in front of her, she was completely oblivious as she was still running in circles with the mask on, laughing but now she was using her arms like wings and flapping up and down like a crow. Jiyuu just watched in pure bliss for a couple minutes. Finally it looked like chiha was getting dizzy as she stumbled out of her circle and then bumped into Jiyuu, she laughed as she fell down and looked up at him while still laughing, her smile showing beneath the crow mask.

Jiyuu could only shake his head and smile back,
    what are you doing, you having fun hunh? You a bird now? You found daddy's mask so you're a bird lady now. Chiha giggled on the floor and began to flap her arms again oh no my daughter is a bird now, whatever will i do hmm, i wonder if birds are ticklish, jiyuu began to tickle his daughter as chiha laughed louder and louder

Jiyuu stopped and just stared at her as she was laughing and rolling around....whatever it takes, i'll protect you
    chiha got up and walked over to him still smiling, jiyuu put his forehead on the fore forehead of the mask briefly, and then took the mask off her face. Her cheeks were red from laughing and her hair had gotten all messed up and in her face so jiyuu fixed it
    [​IMG]

oh daiki's up, guess that means we're close, alright let's go meet up. Jiyuu turned chiha around, kissed her on her forehead, gave her the mask again and left the room

morning agent daiki
    @NeoRetro

6. Stealth Black Sanji

Stealth Black Sanji Roger Big Mom Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Can you post your current stats please? Thanks mates!
    @Captain Abram @NeoRetro

I will respond tomorrow. I did not receive any notification until I checked it today. Lol
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2019, Original Post Date: May 29, 2019 ---

Narration
    "Speech"
    Thoughts
    Satanas.. Stupido.. Silhouette..

It was a typical midnight in Rubeck Island in which half of the streets were still busy in their own league: drugs, firearms, gambling, prostitution, and party. The busyness of the citizens is like a normal day in a normal community. In fact, it's much lesser during daytime. Well, illegalities are like vampires who are afraid to be shed of light.

In the eastern port of the island, the moonlight shone down on the still dark surface of the sea while a significant figures of stars rallied in the sky. Not so long before the still waters were disturbed by the arrival of a shipment containing tons of marijuana, coke and opium to be delivered to one of the ruling families in the city - The Bonanno's.

Several men began unloading the cargo from the vessel like an express machine who discharged loads of shipment minute after minute.

Man 1: "Unload the cargos now!"

Man 2: "This is a huge cargamento. I bet, Satanas will roll a grand in each transaction with this. He runs the biggest pharmaceutical operation in this island."

Man 1: "We're lucky we are on his side."

Man 2: "Yeah right! Imagine an eternal supply of medicines!"

Both: "Hahahahahaha!"

Elsewhere in the eastern part of the island stands a century old mansion surrounded by hectares of acacia trees. Tall trees which covers the entirety of the mansion, good enough to conceal their location but better to ambush unwelcomed visitors. This belongs to the Bonanno Family. Sonny Bonanno is the head of this family following the demise of his father.

Born in 1980 to Vito and Carmela, he was deeply adored by his parents. He was so loved that his father was willing to kill his own wife when she scolded Sonny for not finishing his meal and skipping a bible class. According to his father, she should not treat his very own son and heir to the throne like that because in the future, he would be the head of the family.

When he was 11 years old, he killed one of their capos because his father ordered him to do so. This was part of his preparation to become heartless, cruel, cold, and ruthless; something his father truly possessed.

When he reached the age of 21, his father died in an ambush led by the two families - the Gambinos and the Lucchese. To his wrath, he gathered all his men and assassinated both Roberto Gambino and Tomas Lucchese, Sr., both former heads of the respective families.

His name rang across the island and even in the neighbouring countries. He was the youngest mafia to ever held an assassination plot against the two heads of the family. Henceforth, he was called Sonny "Satanas" Bonanno.

"I will expect its arrival in my place by dawn. You shan't be late." said the man sitting on his sofa who wore only a pink bath robe and holding a glass of on-the-rocks. Standing in his full length, he started stirring his cup before he gulped the wine and stared outside his window, observing his huge land and investments. Father, I wish you can see all these! These! These have been your dream for me. I will eradicate anyone who will try to harm our family once again, he thought, smiling into the space.

Grabbing his den-den again, he talked to someone on the other line about his plot to kill one of the bosses of the five families. "Vince, do it. It's time."

Unbeknownst to him, a greater affair is being plotted to his home country. Something he wouldn't learn until finally that day has come.

*Hours Later*

"I have heard that Sonny's shipment has arrived in the port. Didn't I order you to halt their operation and sequester all of them? You fools! How can we slide from one business to another if you are all incompetent? Go back there and raid it!" said a man behind the curtain who was seen to be smoking his tobacco. "Now!"

"B-b-but boss, it would have been delivered by now. It's dawn already. And besides, if we take him down, there's a chance that we could still have them. I am sorry boss. It was just a-" the rat couldn't even finished what he was stating when a gunshot echoed across the room. "Bang!" a single gunshot that ended the life of a poor rat.

"Ingrato! You dare speak to me like that." The man revealed himself out of the curtain who was wearing a green tuxedo with a red rose in its left pocket. Such a gross attire that neither a bug nor a butterfly would dare to land on it. It was as shiny as an angry sun of Panama. He is Joey Zaza, right hand of Fredo Colombo. He is just as ruthless as Sonny and quite cunning that even his own family is scared of his wrath, especially when his rival is getting ahead of him.

In his younger days, he was met by Fredo stealing fruits in the market. As good and gentle Fredo was, he took him own and treated like his own. However, he evolved to be an envious man when Socorro chose to marry Vincent instead of him.

As a right hand, his boss would always listen to his plots and tactics. In fact, he always decides on the final plan without any consent from Fredo.

[Door knocks]
    "Who is it!?!" he yelled.

"I heard a gunshot. And I almost had my nose swallow a whole turkey. What's the matter?" responded the man behind the door.

"Fredo?" Immediately he rushed through that door and greeted his boss. "Fredo! Hello!" he greeted like nothing has just befell in that very room. He sighed and said easily, "he tried to disobey me, and there it goes"

"Was that Ramon? He was ne of our most treated spies. Why did you kill him that easily? You should learn how to control your temper Joe. It's not good for you. Bueno. Rita! Can you clean up this mess Joe just did?"

"Si Señor!" A tiny voice rang from a distance.

"Por pabor Joe, mi compadre. I need to go. There are young ladies waiting for me in my room and you just disturbed me. I hope I get back in the mood again. If not, then. Uhm.. Hhhhm.." he told, hesistant what he is about to say. He looked around the room and finally gathered his thoughts, "Bueno, you won't get a meal. That's will be your punishment so behave my little boy." he told the other tapping his cheeks..

Fredo is the comical mafia boss who just enjoyed his time spending with prostitutes and wine. He didn't want to get in the middle of quarrels among the rest of the mafia families. In fact, he was the only who could freely see each of them without being suspected.

The twilight has finally began to conclude and the sun was about to rise over the horizon.. Elsewhere in the western mansion, a man approached another man behind the silhouettes and told her, "Madam, I got a report that a vessel is heading this city. Should we alarm the boys?

"Let them in", she said calmly like the clouds moving across the sky in the summer.

Who is this mysterious woman in the shadow? What are the rest of the families doing at this point? All of these, we will get to discover next week in City of Rubeck.

@NeoRetro @Captain Abram

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  7. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki: Goodmorning, Agent Jiyu. Please try to act like a civilian before we arrive in Rubeck. We will be entering the normal port and acting like a normal pair of merchants, I can always make coffee for some people you know.. HAHA!
    I also considered burning this whole ship down, however, we do need a way to leave this place so, the best option we have to is to dress casual, understood!!!

Daiki walked back in his room and opened his wardrobe, when suddenly a women was standing there looking through his wardrobe, carefully Daiki moved forward, silently. The women held her hands on her eyes.
    Daiki: OH COME ON! NO WAY!
    Women: AAAAHHHH!!!!
    The woman jumped up and left her cover falling right into Daiki’s arms, then she looked up as Daiki looked down right into her eyes.
    Daiki: Ley.. LEYLA!! How did you get here??
    Leyla: I kind of, uhm.. Sneaked on?...
    Daiki: I absolutely cannot afford anymore trouble.. Ghrmmm... REINER!! Come here, IMMEDIATELY!
    Reiner was quite fast and stood there saluting in almost a second.
    Reiner: YES BOSS!!
    Daiki: Teach Leyla some Sniping, I will have both of you on duty for a special mission.
    Leyla: I... I.. Did not know.. what is happening.

Daiki: Leyla, by jumping on this ship you have made the conscious decision of being involved with a member of the cipher pol.
    Leyla: I kind of hid something from you, just a little bit.. uhrm.. so.. grmm... Me TOO! I am also a member of the cipher pol, really, like really! and I am really really strong, I was just assigned to look after you on G-8, but we kinda grew together hehe...

Daiki was slightly shocked but also relieved at the same time. So she knows how to fight, thats good knows. But also annoying that I have feelings for this person.
    DDaiki: We are almost landing, everyone get ready, we are going as a couple Leyla. Wear more casual attire please. Reiner you act as my old childhood friend ,and JIYUU, YOU WILL BE MY NEPHEW CHIYA WILL BE MY NIECE, DO NOT FORGET TO CHOOSE A NEW NAME FOR YOURSELF AND CHIYA!

And so Daiki put on some jeans, a simple dressshirt and together with Leyla in his arms and Reiner next to him sucessfully walked onto the Island of Rubeck as the ship landed. (In the middle of the portbay). Many people were walking and going after there daily business by the harbor here, there was a giant mansion right in front of him by the mountain and many stores before that. Daiki gave the people who took care of the harbour area some money to look after his ship. By the plaza between the buildings Daiki decided to set up a small coffee stand. Reiner distributed some flyers and Leyla helped him brew and give coffee tastes to people.

@Captain Abram @Stealth Black Sanji

Captain Abram and Aloe Vera like this.
  8. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    .......ummmmm sure? I guess? Jiyuu was trying to process everything Daiki had said
    Blending in with the city? Burning our only means of escape?......sigh can i go back already, this sounds like something that will absolutely go wrong? Meh, oh well, surely daiki has a plan.....hopefully.........maybe..........surely, sigh whatever.

Jiyuu watched as daiki went back to his room and went over to his wardrobe, Jiyuu then looked down and saw he was wearing his cipher pol uniformed suit
    hmmm if we're going to blend in perhaps i should change and look more like a civilian, chiha's appearance is fine as she looks like any regular little girl but if i go in to town like this i'd be setting off alarms before we even start the mission.

Jiyuu went back to his room and was greeted by a smiling chiha whom had gotten bored of the mask and had moved on to a cardboard box found. Chiha was wearing a casual dress with sunflowers printed all over and a lily flower in her hair

i see you're as carefree as ever heh. You'll blend right in. Me on the other hand sigh....no one told me about blending in so i didnt really bring that much causal clothing.
    Jiyuu opened his wardrobe yep, nothing really innovative here but i guess i can improvise.
    Jiyuu took off his suit and tie, let's see.....I'll just wear this plain white tank top.....hmmm i brought one pair of casual pants so i'll put those on, i can tie my jacket around my waist and wear this cap.
    After a few minutes of putting clothes on and straightening everything out and making sure for the 5th time that his top was not on backwards Jiyuu was done.
    [​IMG]

Well Chiha, does this look fine? Chiha squealed with a huge smile. hmmi'll take that as a yes....i really gotta start teaching you to talk don't i? Alright let's go. Jiyuu picked up Chiha and put her on his back piggy-back style.
    w-wait what? oh cmon......you know what, no, the fewer questions i ask the better. fine ummm my name is now Kaze and chiha is Kami, yeah yeah wind and cloud whatever.
    Kaze and Kami went ashore with daiki reiner and lela. While daiki was going to set up a coffee stand, They had different plans.
    hmm, screw making coffee, imma do something different, but what. something that won't stand out but allow me to to see everything. I KNOW, i'll do what i did in the past to snake money and survive. Time to hustle people. Sweetie you know the drill

Jiyuu set up a shell game stand a couple blocks down from daiki's coffee stand. The way it usually works is chiha would run around town and find some poor sucker who can't resist her sad face, she would lead them over to Jiyuu, who was in charge of the shell game, Jiyuu would have a stuffed bear (which technically was already hers) as the winning prize for chiha and money as the winning prize for the adults she suckered if they "won". The catch is, the first round Jiyuu would always let them win, but then he would bet double the money all or nothing and one of his balls from his ball dial for chiha, and for the poor sucker he would wager them all the money they had prior to meeting him as well as some other accessories, maybe a boo they were caring, some clothes on them, food, whatever had worth to Jiyuu. After their confidence was high in the first round, then jiyuu would hustle and cheat to win the second round and so on and so forth until the sucker stopped playing. He one time won all the clothes off a man's body in one oh his hustles....in fact the entire outfit he was wearing right now was it. However fate intervened a couple times to where Jiyuu actually lost/got outplayed and even admittedly out hustled, but now that he had Mantra jiyuu that he would be unbeatable.

[​IMG]

alright sweetie, just like we used to do, go fishing for daddy, and off chiha went to get people to play
    this way i can see everyone and inspect as well. There were already a couple people lining up to play

@NeoRetro @Stealth Black Sanji

9. Stealth Black Sanji

Stealth Black Sanji Roger Big Mom Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Colombo and Lucchese Families

In the northeast mansion, the sun shone down on its busy waters as Michael Colombo found himself attracted by the refraction of the heat and the breeze in the distant horizon. He was reading a newspaper about the success of the Silver Hair Pirates against Crocodile and his Baroque Works in the Kingdom of Alabasta. "Yahahahahaha! As expected from Larsi and Minuano, that duo is extraordinary. How I wish, I could ally with them to strengthen my force. But aside from those two, I am pretty surprised that a Prince from an old civilization (Encantadia) has chosen to side with the pirates! GAMBIT!!! I shall not forget his name.. Grrrrrrr! He's the greatest poker player I have ever encountered and I lost billions against him.. You son of a bitch! You're a trickster!! Aaaaahh.. I knew you're " With an agitated voice, he crumpled the entire newspaper and devoured it as his eyes began to turn to reddish due to hatred towards the royal pirate. He flipped the table beside him and threw away the bottle of wine his left hand was holding at the time before he unsheathed his sword from his right and started swinging across the air. "GAMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" he yelled like a mother to child who just passed away.

[Flashback]

6 years ago and somewhere in North Blue, Gambit took a seat at the blackjack table and proposed a single winner-takes-all hand, a sum of 100 billion beri across the table. Mike dealt 20 and looked at Gambit unfazed like he won it already. Gambit took a sip in his blueberry fruit drink before puffing a tobacco, grinning at Mike. He boldly hit on 19 and got a 2. "Twenty-one! It’s a Christmas-slash-Thanksgiving-slash-All-souls-day. Hahaha I think it's what we call a miracle of a devil, Mike."

Later on, T-Bag and Gambit was on their way out and explained to him that Gambit hired a confederate to serve as dealer to make sure the right cards would come his way. "Haha, that's amazing Pretty! I mean, I guess by now, Mikey is cutting off his men's head in disgrace. Such a devilish way to finish off the job here."

[End of Flashback]

Elsewhere in the central mansion, Tom Lucchese was speaking with his attorney about the acquisition of a land owned by a relative outside the country in order to expand his disco bar and cockfight business. He ordered his right hand man, Salvatore Tessio to leave the island and close the deal immediately so the revenue will start rolling. "Tessio!" said Tom who's at the balcony and watching his roosters being smoked by it's doctors, in their belief that it triples its power. "Go to Gener and close the deal. After that, we will channel half of our investors to join the circle and expand our territory outside the country. Things here are getting small and I want to have some freedom to gauge other options. Unlike the other families, I hate bloodshed. And as much as I would like kill, it will only make things worse. So... I am entrusting this mission to you and I pray that you return safe and successful."

"Yes sir.." Tessio responded calmly "I will return safe and sound. Tom..." he paused momentarily until his boss turned around, looking at him..

"What's the Tessio?"

"Uhm. Nothing.. I just want to thank you for all the years that you trusted me in expanding our business. You alone are my family and I wouldn't hold back in giving my 110% for the family. You have been both a father and a brother to me, Tom.."

"Don't you give me that manner of speech again old buddy. It's like you're saying goodbye.. Hahahaha"

"I just didn't have the chance to say those words to you old buddy. Bueno, I gotta go now. Consider this mission done."

@NeoRetro @Captain Abram

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice