Private Romance Of The Three Beasts

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Fanboy sins, Feb 15, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Fanboy sins

Fanboy sins Self-proclaimed Gentleman Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Romance of the three beasts
    Swimming whale , jumping kangaroo and bamboo-eating panda

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Action
    Speech
    Thought process
    Blue whale fishman.
    Level 56
    280 points

Strength: 20+61=81

Speed
    : 59.5
    -Reaction: (+5MA)+5+54=74 (+16 Kamie)
    -Movement: (+5MA)+5+55=65 (+16 soru)

Vitality: 58
    46x2 = 92
    -Durability: (+5MA)+20+60=85 (+16 Tekkai)

-Stamina: (+5MA)+20+56=81

Martial Arts: 81
    -Rokushiki: 81
    -Fishman Karate:81

Haki=20.5
    -Armament-41
    -Observation-:afrokappa:
    Island seemed tiny ,yet beautiful from top of the mountain. Weird location
    offered tall white cliffs , giant spheroid hill , deep vegetation and grassland
    to the visitors . 13 ft tall agent proudly looked over the horizon , calmly waiting .
    Blue whale fishman was summoned in order to test the might of two "beast" marines.

I wonder , what do higher ups meant by "beast"? Ugh ..Doesn't matter , I will just beat the
    crap out from whoever shows up , with those knuckles of mine..anyways This place is perfect for
    sharpening fighter's , even assassin's instinct.

At twelve o'clock ,after long wait, burger-munching agent ,saw marine ship sailing
    towards him. Exited giant spoke out loudly for himself.

Finnaly ...

@Frayzah @Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda and Frayz like this.
  2. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    "Thoughts/Internal conversation"
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*
    Underlined text - flashback

Stats:
    Stats:

Panda mink + 16 strength + 16 vitality + 4 speed
    Level 45
    45 x 5 =225
    Strength: 35 + 16=51
    Speed: 61+4 = 65
    65x2=130
    -Reaction: 67
    -Movement: 63
    Vitality: 45 + 16=61
    61x2=122
    -Durability: 61
    -Stamina: 61
    Mind: 20
    20x2=40
    -Cooking: 40
    Martial arts: 31
    31x2=62
    -Electro 1
    -Rokushiki 61

Shigan
    Soru
    Tekkai
    Geppo
    Rankyuaku
    Kami-e
    Devil Fruit: 1 (Bara Bara no Mi - Buggy)
    Haki: 31
    31x2=62
    CoA: 41
    CoO (Precognition): 21

The deep blue sea was calm as it gets and the marine ship was splitting the water forcefully in two like a massive axe.
    Here and there a small wave was trying to force its way but the marine ship was overpowering it just with the expense of little shake.
    Seagulls, started gathering on the main mast easing their stomach on the deck, accompanied by a loud cawing which sounded like a victorious laughter. The annoying seagulls cawing was enough to disturb the sleep of anybody on the ship especially a sensitive guy like Reo.

Opening his eyes slightly Reo stretched his hand and legs with a soft roar which suddenly erupted in to a loud cussing.

Burei: "You stupid slightly evolved,pidgins. I swear I am going to catch you and remove all your feathers one by one and stick them in your mouth. Lets see how you are going to caw then. BURARARARA!"
    Reo: "Oh my... Hold on Burei! I said wait..."

After laughing demonically Burei jumped out of the bed and rushed out of his cabin. With a fast, heavy stride the mink was approaching the main deck seeing the light in the end of the corridor through the round window of the door. Without a moment of hesitation Burei kicked the door in anger sending it sliding through the main deck. As the door stopped far on the other side of the ship the towering figure of the panda was revealed by the sunlight trowing a shadow a wide shadow over a group of marines.

Burei: "I want these birds shot down immediately" - shouted Burei with anger growling while breathing.

Nobody deared to make a move. Everybody went silent, even the seagulls. The birds started looking around shaking heads as to look around what is happening. Then a single seagull broke the silent with a silent cawing. The other birds took that as a sign and started bombarding the ship with **** while making a laugh like sound. *
    Kaaa kaaa kakakakak*

Burei turned towards the group of the marines behind him and yelled "NOW!!!"

I leave the decision or intro of the ship/ships landing to @Frayzah and I left you a chance to shine and get an intro by killing the F*cking birds. I hate seagulls btw :rage:"

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Frayz and Fanboy sins like this.
  3. Frayz

Frayz

Bounty Points:
    (link to full bio in my signature)

Level 48
    ×5=240
    Strength: 61 (40+16+5)
    Speed: 61 (40+16+5)
    ×2=122
    -Movement: 61
    -Reaction: 61
    Vitality: 31 (27+4)
    ×2=62
    -Durability: 21
    -Stamina: 41
    Haki: 31
    ×2=62
    -CoA: 41
    -CoO(Awareness): 21
    Devil Fruit (Moku): 41
    Martial Arts: 61
    ×2=122
    -Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
    -Electro: 61

My name is Jimmy Frayzah. And I am the smokiest mink alive. To the outside world I'm an ordinary Marine Commodore but secretly with the help of the Ghosts inside my head, I fight corruption within that killed my parents, among others. I hunted down a mentor that fell from grace, taking his Devil Fruit in the process, but in doing so I attracted the attention of a new ally, who put my mind inside of his body for reasons not entirely known to me. I am the Crime-Slicer.

Recently Rear Admiral Vulpes was transferred to Marineford and left me to lead the 169th Branch which, to be perfectly honest, wasn't his brightest hour but hey I wasn't going to complain at all. If my goals are to be accomplished I would need all the power I can get. Which leads me to the current mission, a secret training exchange program with a member of Cipher Pol who headquarters has only described as a monster. The primary objective was for this monster to test his skills, I accepted the task for another reason however; to look for weaknesses among the Celestial Dragons' first line of defense as it is crucial to my overall agenda.

Joining me on the journey is my second in command Commodore Reo; a fellow Devil Fruit using Mink who, not unlike myself, isn't exactly the most mentally stable. His expertise in Rokushiki could be a deciding factor here today. Although this body isn't truly my own, I feel like Reo could be the Marine that understands most what I've been feeling as of late.

We finally approach the island and I'm woken in my office/quarters, made out of the crow's nest of the Bird of Prey, from various sounds and the yelling of my aforementioned 'second'. I exit to the sight of birds shitting all over The Bird.

“Heh-heh”

I laughed a little with irony but I had just ordered my men to clean up so I couldn't let this go, I'd rather blood all over my ship than bird crap. Without even leaving the staircase, I launch several air slashes with my blades; The Peace Keeper and The Doom Bringer. If I was watching myself I probably would have laughed, the sight of a two and a half foot mink swinging two swords just as big as him would most likely have been funny to anybody. Each slash hits their intended target, and seagulls begin to drop around the Marines gathered on the deck. I decide to address them as we get closer to landing at the island.

“What in the name of The Writers is going on here? Heh-heh as much as I like a bit of fun, this isn't the time to be screwing around!”

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Fanboy sins likes this.
  4. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    After seeing ship over the horizon, Weil quickly descended towards the coastline . On the way down, agent madequate sure to leave marks of this journey on the environment, by going through straight line.

Finally , my boredom ends here...Now let's see how capable those beasts are.... "sniff sniff".... It seems that birds use this place a lot when flying towards warm countries..... Whole island smells like pigeons poop....doesn't matter though it will help in hiding my smell.

While waiting for their arrival , agent had devised a plan. Trials that would check incoming marines skills.

Fishman quickly wrote two words on sands of the golden beach and disappeared in the woods even quicker , using Geppo. There after entering in cover of green , he continued running on foot.

So ,when marines arrived , they fortunately landed near the descending footprints and the phrase.
    " FIND ME " ..............

Woods won't do it, my skin is still relatively easy to catch with the naked eye. I also can't choose high ground because of that....... Ah. .. I have got an idea... let's see how dose their minds observation haki works...
    As a 13 ft tall Blue fishman, searching for good hiding place is hard on land. Because of that Weil only managed to find perfect place moment marines landed. Weil chose to climb down a little on northern cliffs of the island... And from waiting began..

@Capt_NakedPanda @Frayzah

5. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

While the ship was getting closer to the island and the shore was in eye sight distance, the mink was still shouting at the frozen marines. Burei suddenly heard a quiet laugh with a note of irony behind him. Thinking that laugh is directed at him and adding up the annoying seagulls, Burei became even angrier.

Burei: "Who's laughing at me!?" - the panda screamed while turning around.

While the words were leaving his mouth birds started dropping from the sky and the mink saw the commanding officer for this mission - two and a half foot kangaroo mink with two big swords, going by the name Jimmy Frayzah. The panda mink once knew a guy by that name but he was definitely not a mink. That raise Burei's curiosity and the bully inside him woke up. Realizing what Burei was up to, Reo tried to change his mind while they were approaching Frayzah.

Reo: "Burei, dont you dare tease him. He is our commanding officer for this mission. Plus something does not feel right with him, we were told that we will be with Frayzah that we know but this is definitely not him."
    Burei: "You know I dont obey anybody who I dont approve myself, as I never did with that fish brain Lee. But I agree that there is something strange about him. This will be interesting..."

While the kangaroo spoke the distance between the two minks was getting smaller and by the end of the speech it already a hand length.

While trying to to put a hand around Frayzah shoulders Burei turned towards to the marines with a disciplinary tone.

Burei: "See how it is done, you lazy brats! That's how you deal with these annoying creatures. Be careful not to annoy our commodore in command or you might end up the same way in the plate for dinner as these birds will. Isn't that right, Hopper taicho?"

@Frayzah @Fanboy sins

Fanboy sins and Frayz like this.
  6. Frayz

Frayz

Bounty Points:
    My name is Jimmy Frayzah and if you still don't know who I am by now then you clearly haven't been paying attention.

Back to the story being told, where did I get to last time? ........Oh right, so anyway I had just dropped a bunch of seagulls because cleaning their crap off my ship would of been a pain ass, even though I have people for that. So I was addressing the Marines aboard The Bird of Prey when a figure began getting closer, it only took until I was done before Reo, or was it Burei, was right near me and the size of the Panda Mink was impressive. At least four times the height of myself, he may have needed to lower himself to put his arm around my shoulders if I wasn't standing on a stack of supply crates which were conveniently located on deck, maybe too conveniently.

Listening to what he said, it became clear that Burei was in control presently. I light up a cigarette before responding a smirk, deciding to go along with him to mess with the other Marines a little.

“Heh-heh indeed Commodore, nothing tastes better than fresh recruits. Their fear makes it all the sweeter.”

I free myself from Burei's grip before taking another drag of my smoke, it is now I notice we're close enough to the island to anchor the ship. I turn back around to face the group.

“Anyway, it appears we've reached our destination so let's get to work. Everyone, anchor the ship and prepare for landing.”

Turning back to Burei, I decide to see if he knows anything more about what we're up against.

“Burei I have to ask, do you or Reo for that matter know anything about this 'Monster' from Cipher Pol?”

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Fanboy sins likes this.
  7. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Weil quickly got bored while hiding. Fishman could not wait yet again and decided to mess with marines a little. After some reconsidering , agent jumped in ocean from the northern cliffs and started swimming around island in order to get near their ship.

Ughh. What am I doing? I'll be under water while they turn whole island upside down .....

Wanting to cover his guilt Fishman started searching for excuses .

Well. I didn't wrote, that I would be on the land. Real marine should consider every place as a hiding spot......Anyways I'll hide under their ship and make surprise to crew , when "monsters" leave the area.

Being a natural swimmer , fishman descended down to the ocean floor. Big blue beast flew like a torpedo, cutting water on his way. Marine life was as full as it could get. Way more colorful than ground humans always walked on. From up ,bright sunlight was giving meaning to everything down.

Sooner or later, Weil saw bottom of the marine ship. Fishman swam upwards , right under the front keel. From there , agent Could look at the coast while being physically hidden....

Here we go.

@Capt_NakedPanda @Frayzah

Frayz likes this.
  8. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

Seeing Frayzah hopping down from the stacked crates and moving away, while giving orders to the crew, Burei noticed for the first time the height difference... The small kangaroo with his tiny steps looked like a sewing machine punching almost on the same spot and moving away ever so slowly.

Burei: "Burararara, this hilarious, burarara I am barely holding my self from bursting in tears."
    Reo: "Burei, show some respect, he is the same rank as us..."
    Burei: "Fuck ranks!!! This proves further that this kangaroo kid cant be Frayzah and I dont trust him... Plus I dont take orders from kids, but I definitely like scaring the little fellas :madmonk:"

Burei: "Hopper kiddo, I mean, taicho... I am SHORT on information about the Monster. But some say he might be the Boogie Man hiding in the kids closet. Are you afraid?"

Without waiting for answer the mink put a hand over his mouth to hold his laughter while walking past Frayzah. Reaching the bow of the ship the marine commodore noticed something strange on the beach. To get a better view the panda made few quick jumps to get to the observation nest, placed a hand above his eyes to shade the light from the sun and screamed towards the little mink down on the deck.

"Well scared or not, it doesnt matter. Boogie Man is already here waiting for you." - said Burei while pointing towards the beach with an annoying grin aimed at Frayzah :yasa:

Burei: "So what do you command, kiddo, who will get the SHORT stick and step into the Boogie land first"

@Frayz @Fanboy sins

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  9. Frayz

Frayz

Bounty Points:
    My name is Jimmy Frayzah, I'm literally in the body of a Mink child and there are times I can act a bit immature but that's nothing compared to this dick. I shouldn't really be surprised though, I've known what Burei's like since the earliest days of the 169th, back when we were under the command of Rear Admiral Lee. I'm an easy going guy so I'll let most of it go but to answer me with the assumption that I fear some kind of fairy tale, who the fuck does this punk think he is? He may think it's funny but I'm not going to take it and look like a pushover.

As he moves to the bow of the ship, I roll up the sleeves of my black dress shirt and begin to charge at him with violent intent. At least until I'm stopped by the arm of Kane, who with his other arm was still sipping from a small flask. My brother knew me too well and was usually the voice of reason in situations like this.

“Let it go bro, are you seriously going to risk everything you worked for as a Marine for this guy? You'll be giving him the reaction he wants if you just blindly retaliate.” He let's go and I nod to show that I agree because, even though his attempts to defuse my temper sounded like nothing more than drunken mumbling, I was able to see the wisdom in it. Burei just wants a kick out of me, hell he may even want my position as branch leader and wants a reason to get me removed. Well screw him! I'm not giving him what he wants.

When I look back to Burei he's already calling out stuff about a boogie man waiting for us while pointing at the beach, I head to the bow to check it out. A clear message 'Find Me', I don't know about boogie men but something was definitely waiting. The Panda Mink sarcastically asks for my command but I'm unable to reply, my entire body is paralyzed and I hear the voice of my host. “RUN!...THIS IS SUICIDE!” I break free but for how long? Whoever this Graysonrooshi really is, he wants me nowhere near this place. This could get complicated.

I finally respond to my fellow Marine Commodore with a smirk “I'll go first, I have a bad feeling about this place. It could be a little dangerous for you.”

I then head to the boats that were lowered by the Marines before ordering all 360 of them to depart to the beach to investigate further.

Fanboy sins and Capt_NakedPanda like this.
  10. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    While quietly waiting, Weil heard splashing sound. Fishman quickly noticed white packs of bubble forming every near the ship....

Wow...I thought I had to face two marines, but judging by number of boats, there are lots of them.... Sailors work like they are part of wolf pack . There isn't anything new here....Well then , I should probably scare those guys a little..... Main ship is too big , but I can do something about boats.

Fishman quickly dived down towards the sea floor. From there , attemp of amphibious landing could be seein better.
    Marine boats had just passed the main ship and headed towards the shore orderly together . In true organised way. However agent hadanother plan for them...

Divide and conquer.

Master of fishman karate started moving his hands swiftly. Slowly , but surely Whaleson summoned and compressed currents of the sea in one sphere.

Sorry warriors of justice, but in order to disrupt your coordination. I'll have to separate all of you.... Now take this free transporration ticket.

With one swift hand gesture, current in Weil's hand bursted upwards and with grate speed and force threatening to erupt from under the middle of transport boats. Possibly sending some of them somewhere on the island and greatly shaking nearby ones.

-Mizugokoro (水心 Mizugokoro?, literally meaning "Water Heart"): The primary technique of this style that the user initiates by first performing a bowl-shaped gesture with his webbed hands (one hand over the other) while underwater right before giving the water itself around him a mighty yank. This allows the user to physically grab and redirect currents as if he were manipulating cloth.(81 Mastery, 61 Strength)

-Kairyu Ipponzeoi (海流一本背負い Kairyū Ipponzeoi?, literally meaning "Sea Current Lifter"): A technique used by the user performed after Mizugokoro. He heaves the current upward, where it erupts from the ocean surface as a towering stream of water.(81 Mastery, 61 Strength)

@Capt_NakedPanda @Frayz

Frayz likes this.
  11. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

Laughing from the highest point of the ship and enjoying his own joke Burei heard Frayzah saying he would go first. In the same time the marines swiftly started lowering the boats and boarding then with intention to reach the shore as fast as possible.
    Even Burei watched from above impressed how fast and precise everybody was working. Before he knew it most of the marines were already in the sea, rowing towards the shore and the veterans working under commodore Frayzah has started a song.

Marines:
    "Row, row, row the boat, Burei has minks fleas.
    Commodore Frayzah, we love you,
    You are our favorite kangaroo.
    We dont care what Burei say,
    Frayzah is scared of nobody.
    Row row row the boat, Burei has minks fleas."

Burei was listening as the song was quickly spreading through all of the Frayzah crew. It look to him as the whole sea was mocking him which was making him angrier and angrier. His face was something between a mad wild animal and sad lonely puppy.

Burei: "Who has fleas, you f*cking ...?

The words of frustration got stuck in his throat. He placed his hands on top of face brushed his eyes and when he removed them underneath was was waiting maniacal smile from ear to ear.

Burei: "Oh yes, I cant wait to see what comes next! Burarararra!"

As Burei was laughing once more, the water under the boats shaped like funnel as if someone was pulling it from underneath. Boats were being sucked towards the center and the song quickly changed in to screams. more than half of the boats were spinning in the water like in a carnival.
    Suddenly the level started rising again towards flat surface... but not for long. The direction of the force has switch its direction and now all the force used to pull has been released in opposite direction and the water was forming a blue transparent dome. The boats were floating on its surface and fishes were swimming inside a bit dizzy and shocked from before.

Burei: "Oh I like the styling! I guess its time to fly like bird-shit in the wind!"

Even before the sentenced finished the dome burst like a not finished soap bubble and the water erupted like a mighty geyser. Marines, boats and fish were flying in the air some in direction of the island some above the sea. In Burei's mind a carnival music was playing and everything resembled fireworks but in day time.

Burei: "I must say, I am a fan! Boogie man might be much more fun than expected! I wonder if he looks scary!"
    Reo: "What are you saying, Burei! These are fellow marines... and they might get hurt as well..."
    Burei: "Like I care... They got what they deserved, for mocking us! Burarara!
    Reo: "Dont stay that! Do something!"
    Burei: "Ok... Fine..."

Looking at few marines flying close to his reach Burei stretched his hand towards them. Seeing the safety line in Burei's hands the two marines hope for getting out of this alive was visible in their eyes. They stretched their hands as well and they could almost feel the minks hand - "Move away you idiots" - shouted the panda while slapping their hands to the side and grabbing a tasty looking fish.
    Swiftly for few seconds Burei unsheathe his cooking knife situated in the lower back and prepared the fish into thin slices and placed them on the parapet in front of him.

Burei: "Now I've done it! I have everything needed to just watch this horror movie :madmonk:"
    Reo: "At least the marines landed in the sea and not on the deck. I hope they are fine..." - thought Reo silently.

Burei: "Hopper taicho! I think the Boogie man is inviting you for a dance! I hope your partner is a matching height or you might get stepped on! Burarara!"

@Frayz @Fanboy sins

12. Frayz

Frayz

Bounty Points:
    My name is Oliver Que.... Shit that isn't right, let's try again.

My name is Jimm.... Arghhh screw this, I'm not even in the mood for it now.

So yeah, Burei was getting on my nerves a bit and Graysonrooshi hijacking my body, well technically his own body, wasn't making things easier but the show must go on. I'm a Marine and I'll be damned if I let little things like that stop me from doing what I do best, delivering Justice.

After ordering my men to make landfall, they quickly get to work and it's after this that hilarity ensues. While rowing to shore they begin to break into song about my fellow Commodore having fleas and the fearlessness of their leader, usually I wouldn't allow that kind of disrespect to somebody who shares my rank but let's be real here, he totally had it coming. What really cracked me up though was Burei's reaction to it, the dude looked like he was having a breakdown while he was swearing about it. I decide to provoke him a little more because revenge is sweet like that.

Heh-heh-heh what's the matter Commodore? Heh-heh if you're getting itchy, I could probably lend you some of Chouee's flea shampoo. Heh-heh the bottle did say it works on Minks too.” I yell to him while laughing, unable to hide my obvious amusement of the situation.

But the fun and games soon come to an end, well at least for me, as abruptly as they came. The water begins to swirl and it takes my loyal soldiers along for the ride like a merry go round, you could see the fear in their eyes as they looked towards me for assistance. I instantly knew what I was up against however and knew I was powerless to stop what was happening. ‘Shit that's just great isn't it, a fucking Fishman and right after I eat a Devil Fruit too’ I was thinking as the funnel reversed into a column shape and threw my men all over the surrounding sea, some even landing as far as the island itself.

As Burei makes light of the events by cutting up some fish and mocking my men, I activate my Observation Haki which confirms what we're up against but the opponent was moving too fast to predict their movements. I light another cigarette before my 'second' continues with his jokes.

“Not a Boogie Man.” I answer with smirk while drawing both blades. “No, what we're facing is much deadlier and as Devil Fruit users, neither of us stand a chance unless we work together against this Fishman.”

With both blades drawn, I remain on guard and wait for the 'Monster' of Cipher Pol to reveal their self.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Capt_NakedPanda and Fanboy sins like this.
  13. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    After disrupting marine advancement, Weil decided to quit the boring hide and seek game. 13 feet tall blue giant slowly emerged from ocean itself ,turning his back at shaken sailor forces. Even blind man could see fishman’s iron muscules , under the sun. As Weil yet again stepped on the sandy beach of the island . Fully confident in his superiority, agent turned back to see self made chaos.

Well... that did go rather well. Let's see who have we got.....Hmmmmmm mmmm. ......Hmmmmmm. ..... Just bunch of weaklings....and where are the beasts?????

After hard search , Fishman's strained eyes managed to locate panda and a Kangaroo.... Agent couldn't contain surprise and shouted his feelings from depth of the lungs.

My disappointment is immeasurable and the day is ruined. What the actual kalmar.... Why are this cute circus animals here???? Looks like I'll have to try my best from accidently not killing you....... Now come on. I won't sabotage your landing on the beach....All of you Marines regroup and attack me whenever you wish.... What the hell ...When did I became such a joke??? ....I have heard about Orca fishman in your branch , but all I can see is valentine's das gifts.....Screw it...

Angry fishman crossed his arms and stood on the shore. Lookin at the Battleship and her sister boats.

@Capt_NakedPanda @Frayz

14. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

"Oooh, are we already over with fireworks?" Burei commented in dissapointment while watching the last marines dropping in the water.

The chef took out a piece of cloth, folded the remaining pieces of the improvised fish dish and placed on belt on his back, close to his knife. Right after the panda jumped down next to short kangaroo.

Burei: "Deadlier my ass... My farts can be deadlier as long as the fishy-fish is out of the water. Even you should know this basic strategy of fighting a fishmen, you shorty!"

While Burei was continuing the tease some of the man which stayed on the ship started pointing towards the shore.

"Oh this puffer fish has some nerves... I guess its game time! Hopper taicho I guess I will be stealing your dance partner" - Burei turned towards the kangaroo and grinned before sending a wink towards him

Without bothering to take a boat the commodore picked up the pace on the main deck, which quickly escalated to a full speed run towards the nose of the ship. Reaching the end, he jumped high in the air and continued running with large strides, like we was floating or using invisible ground to step on (Geppo). After several second he landed on the beach with his back towards the fishmen, aiming for dramatic entrance.

His cape was floating in the air waved by the light wind. Burei slowly raised his fist in the air while speaking. "Dont worry kinds, the hero is here to save you from the Bugie man." Then he slowly turned towards the muscled fishman, looking all serious.

"DAAAAAMN!" Screamed the panda with his all his might, while making a pose showing scared and disgusted by the view. "Man I knew, the Boogie man is ugly, but you are one really, really ugly puffer fish! I need to restructure that face or I will have nightmares!"

Without hiding his intend to attack his opponents face, Burei rushed forward and launched a 3 punch combination. Aiming the first two (Left-Right) in the face, but his true intend was testing the fishman core by trying to make a liver blow with his right hand. (3 regular punches)

@Frayz @Fanboy sins

15. Frayz

Frayz

Bounty Points:
    I mostly blocked out Burei's reply for obvious reasons but he did have a good point, we could stand more of a chance if we can move the fight further inland where the terrain benefits us. Suddenly one of the Marines who hadn't yet departed begins pointing to the shore which captured everybody's attention, our opponent was making his entrance.
    Dude was definitely big, I'll give him that. But what really made him a monster? Lee would of shredded this guy if he was still in charge, guess that's my job now.
    The blue Fishman begins to shout his disappointment which kind if pisses me off. If I'm being perfectly honest though, I was expecting some kind of crocodile thing so I was pretty disappointed too.

“Heh-heh-heh so the feeling's mutual then. I was hoping you'd be one of the cool fishmen, like with super big teeth and spikes and a stabby tail. Oh well, guess you'll do.” I yell out with a grin as Burei blitzes to the island. He seems to have the right idea though, rushing our enemy could throw him off guard.

I use my Devil Fruit abilities to turn to my smoke form, before flying towards the shore. I see Burei begin his assault as I get closer and follow him. Still in smoke form, I fly towards the enemy and revert my entire right arm and sword to normal. This is to attempt a vertical sword slash (C rank) across the torso of the fishman after my comrade's punches as I move past and land in a position behind the fishman, reverting fully to my normal form.

Oh yeah I nearly forgot, my name is Jimmy Frayzah and I fight for Justice. Mad Justice!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Fanboy sins likes this.
  16. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    After stating his opinion and waiting a little ,Furry marines started making their own moves. Weil could not think of a way those sailors could beat him , however oblivious agent soon would realize that physical attacks weren't only thing capable of hurting him..

Firstly , bigger one , crazy panda geppoed from the ship to the ground...

I guess he has got a death wish or somethin. Gotta just beat proper planning through his dump reckless head...

Fishman corrected marine loudly ... I am not a Puffer fish ...I am a blue whale
    However it didn't matter as panda continued his disrespect.
    Weil felt pain in his chest , some kind of heaviness making heart beat slower and slower. Fishman always attributed others calling him ugly to racism , however now one making fun really wasn't a human ...But a furry.. Agent Closed his eyes and started shaking his head ...
    Am I really ugly... What is wrong with my face? No..NO..no nononononononono...I can't be ugly ...I cant be that ugly...Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???
    No I am strong , fast , tall I am beautiful .....But ,,,But what if I am ugly??

Suddenly second zoo escapee disintegrated as a smoke ,however agent who was in deep thinking didn't see but only hear words of the roo.

This was enough for Weil to open his teary eyes ... Fishman wanted to say : You two are the worst.
    But after opening the eyes , first thing agent detected was the flying fist.. Unexpected attack quickly landed of target's face , then two strikes followed soon after. Each Punch made Weil go one step back and close eyes , however fishman didn't show any kind of pain
    attack is 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level

Dura is 81-99: 5. Town Level

DPR 4 lvls below dura... It probably barely can be felt lol
    ....After Panda's barrage ended , agent opened his eyes to see incoming attack yet again. Now it was Kangaroo like figure emerging from a Smoke ...Swinging his sword and hitting surprised fishman on the torso.
    81-99: 5. Large Building Level attack with + C
    81-99: 5. Town Level dura... DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
    Edge of the blade left redish bruise on Weil's body , but sword could not penetrate it... Agent Showed little physical pain and quickly shrugged feeling of shock off..

Well ...Well.. You know your words hurt way more than those half assed attacks... I'll give you one last chance, wait until all the marines organize and attack me together, or else I'll make you regret every word you two said...I am not ugly...I won bronze medal in Mr. Fishman beauty contest... Suck it..

@Capt_NakedPanda @Frayz

Frayz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice