Private Revolutionary Officer VS Member; Jade vs Nordstrom

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Ziosa, Oct 22, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Ziosa

Ziosa Rest in peace OJ Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Home and base of the Revolutionary Army, Baltigo is located somewhere in the Grand Line; its location is only known to members of the organisation. It has various structures and things located on it; including a main base and a sparring area.

Revolutionary Army Warrant Officer Jade Belle was wandering around the hallways, as a dwarf she was quite scatterbrain so doesnt pay much attention to anyone she passes; even though most salute her. Wearing a black dress and blue scarf, she also has a large sword on her back in a scabbard; which is bigger than her body and looks like she shouldnt be able to wield it.

Brushing some of her hair out of her eyes, the Warrant Officer keeps walking till she reaches the front of the base; her large blonde tail moving from side to side as she does.

@SageDGod
    Name: Jade Belle
    Race: Dwarf
    Affilation: Revolutionary Army

Level 58
    58 x 5 = 290
    Strength: 46+35=81
    Speed: 61+20=81
    81x2=162
    -Reaction: 81
    -Movement: 81
    Vitality:66+15=81
    81x2=162
    -Durability: 81
    -Stamina: 81
    Mind: 10-10:0
    Haki: 66
    66x2=132
    -Armament Haki:66
    -Observation Haki (Awareness):66
    Martial Arts:41
    41x2=82
    -Kaika no Ken (Flowering Sword):82

Frayz and SageDGod like this.
  2. SageDGod

SageDGod

Bounty Points:
    In the same wing of the base, Nordstrom is also making rounds of his own, attempting to familiarize himself with the lay of the land and still introducing himself to those he still yet hadn't over the past few days. It still baffles the young man at times that he was actually here in the base of the most wanted organization in the world. When literally only the week prior he himself had thought they were a band of vicious upstarts, much like the rest of the world thanks to the propaganda spread by the World Government.

As he walked, he began noticing ahead people making way and saluting, though nobody could be seen. It was only as he gets closer that the recruit saw the oversized blade bouncing forward, and noticed Jade merrily and obliviously making her way forward.

Nordstrom smiles as he remembers the dwarf being one of the first and most memorable people he had met during his time here, and enjoyed their brief meeting. He lightly jogs forward to meet up with the small superior.

"Warrant Officer Jade! It's me, Thresher. It's good to see you again. I hope I'm not interrupting you." He greeted with a more relaxed salute and a friendly grin, understanding from their first meeting she wouldn't be too much of a stickler for such things.

Human
    level 10 x 5 = 50
    (+2 strength, +5 speed, +2 vitality)
    Strength: 10+2 = 12
    Speed: 16+5
    -reaction: 21
    -movement: 21
    Vitality: 13.5
    -durability: 6
    -stamina: 21
    Martial Arts: 10.5
    -Falcon Sumo: 21

Frayz and Ziosa like this.
  3. Ziosa

Bounty Points:
    Actions
    "Speaking"
    Thinking
    "Attack Names"

Looking around the front of the base, Jade sees several revolutionaries milling about; some were walking towards her having seemingly just returned from a mission.

As she goes to head outside to wander around the base more, the dwarf hears someone come up voice behind her and talk to her.

Turning around she replies ecstatically "Hey Thresher, I'm not busy; just wandering around the place really" Jade pauses to adjust her scarf slightly "What you up to? You can join my aimless wandering if you wish" She smiles slightly at the man in front of him, since she knew he was still pretty knew so wanted to make him feel welcome

Frayz and SageDGod like this.
  4. SageDGod

SageDGod

Bounty Points:
    "Well... to be honest, kinda the same" Nordstrom chuckles and nods, walking towards the exit along with her. As he looked out at the expansive horizon of white rocky outcroppings, he chewed on his tongue as he thinks. It's almost like what they say purgatory is... despite all the damn wind.

"I guess I'm still taken aback by the shock of it all." He admits as they stroll now.

Frayz and Ziosa like this.
  5. Ziosa

Bounty Points:
    "Of being here?" She asks while they pass some people who salute her.

Saluting back to them, Jade looks and sees a small arena like place where people are sparring. Heading towards it she hopes he follows her.

Her tail swishes back and forth as she wanders across the white landscape, her blonde hair making her standout quite alot although her small stature made her hard to spot if she stood still.

SageDGod likes this.
  6. SageDGod

SageDGod

Bounty Points:
    "That is a big part of it. Just last week, I remember many of my elders believed the Revolutionaries didn't even exist. Were just rumors spread by the Navy to make the people afraid and more willing to pay the Heavenly Tribute. Now here I am fighting for them." Thresher says as he continues to follow her.

"But I'm not dumb..." he continues as he clenches his fist with determination. "I've got to be stronger than I am to really contribute to the efforts of people around here like you." He chuckles as he compliments Jade.

He notices now that they're walking towards the designated training zone and grins slightly, wondering if the same thought occured to the ditzy dwarf as it had himself.
    "To be honest, my nerves are still pretty rattled from it all. If you're willing, maybe you could help me work some off?" The recruit grins as he nods towards the training field.

Ziosa likes this.
  7. Ziosa

Bounty Points:
    "I knew they existed, but had only encountered them a few times while I was in the Marines. They weren't major members either so I didn't pay too much attention to them" Jade explains how much she knew about them before she joined slightly.

Smiling slightly as he compliments her, she hears him ask to help him work some of his stress off and help him get unrattled at the training place they were wandering too.

"Well I was walking over just to see how everyone was doing, but if you wish to spar I can oblige." The dwarf pauses slightly and then continues "It will be a good chance to see what the other is capable of I think."

Frayz and Aya like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice