Organizations Revolutionary Army

Discussion in 'One Piece Role Play' started by Larsi, Mar 6, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Beerbottle

Beerbottle

Bounty Points:
    Confusion gripped Kellan for a moment, but then he realised what had stopped his knee.
    She's sligtly stronger than me, amazing. Out loud he said: "If anything Jade its just a me teaching her a valuable lesson right?"
    Then Kellan watched as the young girl @Aloe Vera 's face split into a smile
    What the hell?! If they know each other why did she try to step on Jade?

Otis, Tartan Owl, Frayz and 4 others like this.
  2. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    Thwack!

.......went a rock after being hit by the red headed girl.

Then she proceeds to throw two rocks at the same time and tosses them in the air and attempts to hit them simultaneously.
    She swings her bat towards the left and gets the first one which goes flying. Then she holds that momentum and does a full reverse turn to hit the second one on her right and while doing so, it loses some height for which the hit becomes less impactful than the first and it doesn't fly the same distance as the first one.

Ross frowns at the rock landing a few feet away and curses inaudibly.

Then she lets out a sigh and collects three rocks this time.

Holding two in one hand and one on the other, she throws them simultaneously high into the air and as they are falling she shouts "Heavy Metal" as she hits the first one with no difficulty.

For the second one which has now changed it's direction and was falling towards her back, she spins 90 degrees and hits it squarely.
    The she used the momentum and again turns 90 degrees and hits the third one with all her strength, cursing all the time and sends it away till it smashes into one of the Revolutionary Headquarter Building's window panes.

"Oh shit! I think I broke one of the windows." She scratches her head at the sound of glass breaking.

Otis, Frayz, Roogy and 3 others like this.
  3. Ziosa

Ziosa Rest in peace OJ Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Vera starts hugging her head "Do we have to go through this every other day? Jade says to her as she sighs slightly. She looks at Kellan who seems to be confused "Dont worry about it too much.."

She hears the sound of glass breaking nearby"What was that? are we under attack?" Her mind immediately goes to an attack even though breaking a window isn't the best way to start a fight

Hakipotence, Otis, Tartan Owl and 4 others like this.
  4. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Superstar Wanted Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Vera was starting to feel guilty. "Sorry for earlier, Jade. I didn't intend to actually do any harm to you. But how much you've grown! You sure look like a rat now!!", she told Jade. Then turning to the outsider, "And who are you? Not that I'm interested anyway, but I must say that.."

But she was suddenly interrupted by a mysterious glass breaking sound, which then echoed throughout the courtyard. "So cool! Looks like we're going on ghost hunting!! :sparkles:", she excitedly said.

Hakipotence, Otis, Frayz and 2 others like this.
  5. Loony

Loony

Bounty Points:
    Sleeping in his quarters, Skye was abruptly awoken by the sound of his window breaking. He lifted his fedora hat off his face and stared down at the rock. He lifted the hat on top of his head and sat up. He sighed and took his sniper rifle, one he called Elysia, and walked over to the window to see who it was that damaged his window and awoke him from his slumber. It was Ross.

"...." He stares at (@Kagura )Ross, not saying anything, waiting for her to notice him in the window.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Hakipotence, Otis, Frayz and 4 others like this.
  6. Beerbottle

Beerbottle

Bounty Points:
    "Alright, but you watch her please"
    Kellan watched the girl intently, and after a long sigh he let go of her sword.
    Kellan could feel himself getting annoyed again, but before he could say something, a window broke, the sound echoing in the silence.
    "I'm not paying for that" Casting his haki out Kellan felt a familiar presence, though it had been a while. It just had to be her eh? Of course it had. Turning off his haki Kellan said: "There's no danger, I know this one"

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Hakipotence, Otis, Tartan Owl and 3 others like this.
  7. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    Ross was now walking towards the building in order to assess the damage. This was still her headquarter building so she had a sense of responsibility towards it. If anything she'd attempt to repair it before the other members came back.

When she was close, she tried to locate the window which had taken the hit as she noticed not only the window but also the person to whom it belonged to as a fedora wearing man was staring at her from there.

"Is he carrying a weapon? And who is he?"
    She thought, as she noticed his fingers enclosed around an object. She tried to recall her memories from the camp days if she has met this person before.

Ross kept staring at him waiting for him to say something. Their eyes met. She wasn't planning to apologize for it as it was completely unintentional.

@Loony

Otis, Loony, Frayz and 3 others like this.
  8. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

KING EXPLOSION MURDER Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Ratchet wakes up in her room hearing some strange noise. Hearing her colleagues voices she believes it is nothing important and puts earplugs thus going back to sleep

Otis, Kagura, Frayz and 3 others like this.
  9. Loony

Loony

Bounty Points:
    Skye sighs and leans Elysia against the wall next to the window. He turns around and picks the rock and heads back to the window, placing it on the palm of his left hand and then taking his right hand and flicking the rock back at Ross with his index finger.

"..." He doesn't say anything and turns around, taking Elysia with him and leaving his room to head towards the courtyard.

Otis, Kagura, Frayz and 3 others like this.
  10. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    She was expecting him to say something or perhaps bring himself down to fight but instead the man does something strange.

Ross notices as the man places the rock on his palm and flicks it towards her to which she casually side steps to avoid it.

"Not much of a talker, are you?" She yelled out. "But if matters, it was unintentional, okay?"

Ross couldn't help but get amused at the simplicity of the retaliation. It seemed he wasn't bothered about his window at all. But still, Ross made a mental note to repair the window back.

Still standing near the window, she keeps observing the building as he turned around and left.

"Perhaps there are more. Besides I'm interested in meeting up with him and make him talk to me" She decided.

@Loony

Otis, Loony, Frayz and 2 others like this.
  11. Ziosa

Bounty Points:
    Already having wandered off before Kellan had said he knew them, Jade makes her to where the window was broken; walking through the courtyard she sings slightly "Under attack, under attack, under attack...♪"

She walks under some archways and approaches where she heard the window break; using her haki she can feel presence of 2 people nearby

Otis, Tartan Owl, Kagura and 2 others like this.
  12. Beerbottle

Beerbottle

Bounty Points:
    Having noticed Jade disappearing, Kellan felt a shiver run down his spine. He looked around trying to spot the tiny figure, though he was unsuccessful. Shit, I've got to move. Fearing for Ross's safety, Kellan turned on his haki and ran as fast as he could after them.

Otis, Tartan Owl, Kagura and 2 others like this.
  13. Aloe Vera

Bounty Points:
    Upon hearing Kellan state that he knew the mysterious being who had just made his presence known, Vera pointed out her index at him: "I knew it! So you're indeed a ghost!! No wonder you're so strong...!! I've heard that ghosts usually move around in groups, and together they..."

However, Kellan chose to ignore her and to go after Jade. "Hey, don't you leave me alone! Come back! You've still got so much more to tell me about your species!!" , she shouted as she tried to keep up with him. But he was too quick for Vera, and she soon found herself completely lost, wandering in a hallway. "Now I'm back to being alone... That sucks! I'll get you for this, you damn big oaf!!"

Otis, Kagura, Frayz and 2 others like this.
  14. Loony

Loony

Bounty Points:
    Skye heads down to the hallway where he spots someone looking lost and then suddenly shouting "I'll get you for this, you damn big oaf!!" He stared at the fellow revo member Vera and closed his eyes, titling his head down. He continued his trek down the hallway towards the courtyard, ignoring Vera as he walked past her.

Otis, Kagura, Aloe Vera and 3 others like this.
  15. Suterusu

Suterusu

Bounty Points:
    At the sound of glass shattering Suterusu woke with a start. Instinctively grabbing his sword. Taking a look around the room he saw nothing was amiss. He looked over the plain room he slept in. There was not much to the room a bed and desk where all that decorated the room. A single window to the right allowed light to poured into the room.

What was that sound? It came from upstairs but I haven’t heard anything else crashing or breaking.

Walking towards the window he saw a red headed girl talking to someone a few floors above his room. He wasn’t sure who she was talking to and the person didn’t seem to want to talk back at her. Raising his window he leaned onto the sill.

“So did you break the window?” “I assume as you are holding a bat and shouting up at someone.”

As he peered out the window waiting for a response he began to recall seeing her before, though couldn’t put his finger on how he knew her.

Otis, Tartan Owl, Kagura and 4 others like this.
  16. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    Ross grabbed her bat and swung it to her shoulder as she figured the strange man in a fedora isn't coming back and she had to get inside the building.

But how?

The broken window was situated on the top most floor which would be at least 7th or the 8th. Quite high from the ground. Besides the building which was made of stone didn't provide a smooth climb.

Then she notices a few cracks in the surface. On closely observing them, she realizes these could provide enough footholds to climb up the building.

Without further ado, she places her foot in one of them and propels herself upwards towards the window.

But as she did it, she hears someone calling up to her saying “So did you break the window?” “I assume as you are holding a bat and shouting up at someone.”

Hanging midair with three of her limbs engaged in maintaining her position she notices someone peering out of another window much lower than the one that was broken. She gets a bit annoyed.

She looks up, her face a bit red and says loudly enough for him to hear "The answer is yes. I did break it. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to continue climbing".
    @Suterusu

Suterusu, Aloe Vera, Otis and 2 others like this.
  17. Aloe Vera

Bounty Points:
    Vera had never been particularly clever, but it didn't take her long to realise that she was utterly lost. Cursing Kellan for being able to phase through walls, she drew out her rapier in order to defend against any creature that might have chosen to haunt the abandoned building. However, as she resumed her exploration, she heard some footsteps echoing from the nearby stairs...

Don't tell me...Footsteps? Is it walking?! Then it can't be a ghost!! Are there monsters here too?!
    Too scared to find out, Vera took to her legs and headed deeper into the building, completely failing to recognise Skye. As she was looking for a place to hide in, Vera spotted a door to her left. She hurriedly tried to open it, but the lock was on. Feeling her legs becoming numb from fear, Vera quickly destroyed the lock and entered the room, before closing the door behind her.

Taking a deep breath, she waited for her eyes to accommodate themselves to the darkness. From what she could see, the room was quite messy, and right beside her was a large desk with a few devices and gadgets laying on it. She could also barely make out a wardrobe, and a bed next to it. As she approached the bed, however, she heard a regular, faint breath coming from under the blanket -- someone was sleeping! Trying to wake them up, an intrigued Vera started poking their back with the tip of her rapier.

Kagura, Ziosa and Beerbottle like this.
  18. Ziosa

Bounty Points:
    Having turned off her Haki Jade had ended up just randomly wandering not paying attention any more "♪♪♪Under attack, under attack, under attack..♪♪♪"

She had ended up wandering around around the many hallways and rooms, coming to a cross-section she turns to the right and keeps walking still humming and singing

Aloe Vera, Tartan Owl and Beerbottle like this.
  19. Beerbottle

Beerbottle

Bounty Points:
    Having run after Jade, Kellan realised she wasn't really headed towards Ross. We're all a bunch of weirdos aren't we? While thinking that, Kellan ran outside and to the wall where Ross was climbing. Feeling no need to use Haki anymore, Kellan cut it off.

"Oi Red!" "The hell do you think you're doing!?"

20. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    Ross was steadily climbing up the wall when she came across another interruption. It was a surprisingly tall guy with a familiar face. It was Kellan whom she had met during her Revo camp days.

Yet this disturbance and being called as "Red" didn't settle well and she ended up more annoyed.

"Oi Kellan, stop calling me Red" Ross snapped back.

Tartan Owl, Ziosa and Aloe Vera like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice