Webtoon Series Red Storm

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by Viole1369, Jul 12, 2015.

Share This Page

1. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    if am not mistaken, we were told that there are warriors in the empire who are great warrior lvl and above.
    Thrint's dad is obviously stronger than Venersis by far.
    I believe the magician and that guy who doesn't talk much are also equal to or stronger than Venersis
    So I definitely think there are a lot of people who will be stronger than Venersis in the empire
    Venersis just happens to be the strongest in the desert.
    We never got shown what the top tiers of the empire look like.
    If there is no one in the empire who is as strong or stronger than venersis, it will mean there will be no one to challenge Yulian in the empire after he defeats Venersis.
    Storywise and progression wise that doesn't make much sense.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Monkey D.Luffy likes this.
  2. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    There was mentioned about it but those are on the same level as Venersis i think.
    No he is at most the level of some subordinate leaders of Venersis group.
    I doubt that people in Empire are that good.
    Also Thrint's dad is really a different matter.... most on the Yulian's teacher's level.
    I think during the conquering after conquering the area not that of Venersis's tribe, Yulian will have to go and help his prince friend.
    And that will conclude the Empire war.
    After that will be the time Yulian take over Venersis and his prince friend try to solidify his position in empire.

3. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Wait, did you just say Trint's dad is at most on the lvl of Venersis's subordinate?
    (You said you believed Thrint's dad to be on Yulian's masters lvl at most.) Did you just imply that Yulian's master is at most on the lvl of Venersis's surbodinate?
    :wideeyes:
    :eek:
    :DD
    :woot:
    :stop:
    :red:
    • This two statements are contradicting each other.
    • If it was said that the empire has people on great warrior lvl and above, then it means that they are not only good but extremely good.
    • Only a great warrior can face of against another great warrior. 1 great warrior can fodderize an entire army if it has no great general in it.
    • If the empire has multiple people who are on Venersis lvl then Pareia will be in trouble because only Yulian so far can take on a person on Venersis lvl and at the moment he will lose to Venersis lvl people.
    • The empire is bigger than the dessert tribes combined if am not mistaken.
    • So if the desert can produce 2 war god i.e Venersis and Yulian, then I won't be surprised if the empire has at the very least 2 war gods.
    • I also won't be surprised if there is at least 1 who is stronger than Venersis.
    • For storytelling and progression, if Yulian defeats Venersis before he fight the empire, it makes no sense for there to be no one in the empire who is stronger than Venersis.
    • Storytelling dictates that the enemies get stronger and stronger.
    • This also makes no sense from a military standpoint
    • Yulian helping the crown prince will mean he has declared war against the empire
    • This means that the empire and Pareia will be at war.
    • To fight against the empire which is larger than Pareia will mean that Pareia will need to concentrate most of their forces to fighting against them
    • The empire has a lot of great warrior lvl people which means that Pareia's great warriors and the red storm will have to be involved in the fight
    • Yulian will also have to be involved in that fight.
    • Yulian is the only one in Pareia who can fight Venersis
    • So if Yulian, red storm and the great warriors of Pareia are busy fighting the empire, who will be there to keep Shaururi at bay?
    • This is just give Shaururi an opening to attack Pareia.
    • Fighting on 2 fronts will destroy Pareia. They won't be fighting fodder, they will be fighting agains the empire which is stronger than them, they will also be fighting Shaururi which has a war god, Venersis, as well as a great warrior, Basara, that none of the great warrior in Pareia can fight with the exception of Yulian and possible exception of Thrint

• Declaring was on the empire without defeating Shaururi is asking for trouble.
    • They will need to defeat Shaururi before they can take on the empire.
    • Yulian wants to unite the desert tribe. He has began to do that.
    • He will only stop when the desert tribe are united.
    • The main person standing in his way of uniting the desert is Venersis.
    • Venersis will be taken out before the empire. We were introduced to Venersis before the empire was shown.
    • Yulian has to close the chapter of uniting the desert tribes before he can take on a new challenge i.e fighting against the empire.
    • The empire helped kill Yulian's dad.
    • They will definitely get their dues. However, Yulian will have to take care of Venersis first, who killed Yulian's mom

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  4. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    I never talked about Thrint's dad earlier so i never said that he is at Venersis's Level.
    Venersis is more like a bigger ant in front of Yulian's master and thrint's dad.
    And i was comparing the magician guy from the Empire to Venersis's subordinate not Thrint's dad.

About the people from empire they might be at the level of Great Warrior but the people like that in Deserts are more than the number of people like that in Empire.
    And if the Empire's people were really that strong Yulian would not have been able to help the Prince leave the Empire.
    And if Empire had War God level characters then They would have already conquered the people of the desert. So i don't think there are people of that level in Empire.
    And i can for sure say that Venersis and Yulian's fight wont happen before Yulian help the Prince regain his position as king in the Empire.
    Empire is not that good and won't have that much of good fight as compared to Yulian and Venersis.
    So Empire arc will come before the battle with Shurari tribe.

And story-wise this is the right time after conquering the current few more tribes, its right time to move onto the Empire arc or the ship route's arc. Because the Shurari will be busy at different war for a much longer time. The one they are fighting now and the reason Paeria is conquering other tribes at this moment.

5. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Ohh ok. I thought you were talking about Thrint's dad, I was shocked lol
    This makes no sense. Pareia has been shown to fear the empire.
    They have been meeting the demands of the empire even when the empire was extorting from them.
    Yulian's dad was always behaving in a good way when he was meeting with the empire's envoy.
    Pareia is not afraid of Shaururi even though they have a war god, yet the don't even try to anger the empire.
    The reason the empire can do all this is because they can crush current Pareia if they want to.
    Yulian was helping him in disguise.
    He didn't dare help the crown prince in broad daylight coz he didn't want the empire to know that it was him helping.
    This would have resulted in the empire waging war on Pareia.
    In Yulian was not afraid of the empire, he would not have been sneaking around while helping the crown prince.
    The empire definitely has people on Venersis lvl.
    Read the first response I give to this post.
    Pareia is not afraid of Shaururi even though they have a war god and have the strongest warrior in the desert i.e Venersis.
    They have initiated attacks and fought Shaururi multiple times
    However, Pareia is afraid of the empire.
    The empire's might has to be soo great that it make Shaururi look like nothing for Pareia to be that afraid of them.
    This makes no sense.
    If the empire was not strong, why does Pareia bend over backwards to appease the empire and make sure they aren't angry at them
    If the empire was not strong, why did Yulian specifically wear a disguise while helping the crown prince then state that he didn't want the empire to be able to know who he was and that he was from Pareia.
    Just reread the manga and you will see how much Pareia fears the empire.
    If the empire is not strong then that fear is illogical concidering the fact that Pareia is not afraid of attacking Shaururu which has the strongest warrior in the desert.

Read chapter 271.
    Shaururi is not fighting anyone at the moment.
    They decided to wait and see what happens.
    Shaururi is even giving aid to the Wickli tribe and even want them to team up so that they can fight against Pareia
    The fact that Shaururi want Wickli to join them shows how dire the situation is.

Wickli is the second largest tribe after Pareia. After conquering the second largest tribe, Pareia will only have Shaururi to worry about.
    If Pareia conquer Wickli, it will mean that their military might, territory etc will increase a lot.
    After the defeat of Wickli, any tribe that fights against Pareia will be fighting against the combined strength of the biggest tribe and the second biggest tribe. This doesn't even include the other tribe Pareia has already conquered.

The pace at which Pareia is conquering the other tribes is frightening which means they have morale and momentum on their side right now.
    Defeating the second largest tribe will boost their morale further and reduce the number of other tribes that can challenge them
    It would make no sense for Pareia to stop the momentum they have at the moment. It will give the other tribe time to formulate strategies to defeat them.
    The reason their conquest is working so well is due to the fact that no tribe knew of the ships. So their strategy focused on land based enemies.

6. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    they only feared because of the materials they need would not be provided. It was all because of financial crisis they might face if they loose support of empire and material from there.
    Yulian didn't wanted to be the one who resulted in Emprie and Pareia stop doing their trade. And Empire looking for other tribe to do the trade with.
    Also even in disguise Yulian would have been defeated if the Empire really had strong people.
    Read the chapter before that when the Pareia started the conquering plan.
    Youu will see there being a mention of Shaururi being busy in north or south with some other tribe and it being the right time to conquer other tribe since the Shaururi won't be making the move.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2018 ---
    [​IMG]

7. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    You are right,
    Shaururi is fighting against Rivolde tribe in the west
    If Shauri is busy fighting another tribe, then after Yulian finishes his current conquest, it would make more sense militarily to fight Shaururi.
    Shaururi will be forced to fight enemies on 2 fronts. Thus thei
    I now know the reason why the empire can't attack Pareia even if they want to.
    That is because they are warring with the Rojini kingdom. This was stated in chapter 173

The empire sells its steel to Pareia in exchange for black water.
    I read chapter 80 and you are right, 1 of the reasons Pareia is afraid of the empire is because of the trade. The empire is the only place they get steel from so they have no choice but to do what the emire says.

Anyway, also in chapter 80, it was said that the warriors of pareia are not stronger than the empire's

I just read quickly skimmed through chapter 174.
    In that chapter, Yulian's dad said that Pareia he has spoken to many and learnt that they should never fight the empire irrespective of the situation they are in. He even said that he will never permit it.
    This is after the prince disrespected Pareia.
    So on top of the finances, the strength of the empire is also high. If it wasn't high, then they would have no problem with wagin war against the empire and taking the steel for themselves.

So it is a combo of the 2

8. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    Pareia and Shuaruri tribe's fight will be better to have after Kindgom one.
    Also even if kingdom is strong they are not stronger than Venersis.

9. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    • After reading chapter 174, Yulian's dad implied that they would get their revenge someday.
    • At the moment, a fight between Yulian and Venersis seems like it will be better than a fight between Yulian and the empire.
    • However, that is only because of the hype surrounding Venersis.
    • We already know that the empire has force masters, which is the minimum requirement for being a great warrior in the empire.
    • We were told the empire had 20 force master i.e people who are on great warrior lvl. This was said in chapter 192.
    • Pareia has 8 confirmed confirmed force masters. Yulian, Egane, Vibli, Yaremaha, Brandy, Trickle, Thrint, Shubeon
    • Haisha and Pere might have force but have not displayed it if am to mistaken.
    • So at most Pareia has 10 force masters.
    • So as evident Pareia has half as many force masters as the empire.
    • That is just the force masters alone.
    • We haven't even factored in the number of troops each force master has
    • So at the moment, Pareai is at the disadvantage
    • After the unification of the entire desert, they will probably have around the same or more force masters than the empire since some tribes surrendered without fighing, it means their great warriors are part of Pareia
    • They will also gain more troops
    • Veredo who was one of the top 5 force masters of the empire was able to go toe to toe with Yulian while sparring. obviously the results would have been different in a real fight but that is something. This was in chapter 198.
    • We don't know how strong the strongest force master in the empire is.
    • We also don't know where the Pareia force master stand when compared to the force masters of the empire. All we know is that Yulian is in the top 5 while Shubeon is stronger than Ladden by a half.
    • Against the arrow force master, Yulian had to go to demon aura 9 yet that guy survived that attack. He then went on to fight against Trickle and survived but was killed by Thrint. However, he was injured. This was in chapter 208 and 209.
    • I don't think many of the Pareia force masters can withstand that lvl of attack
    • Basura was able to push Yulian to demon aura 10. That is to put it into perspective how strong the arrow force master was.
    • That arrow guy was not even in the top 5.
    • So in my opinion, the strongest force master from the empire will probably be stronger than Venersis and will also be a war god.

10. Jo_Ndule

Jo_Ndule

Bounty Points:
    Started reading it 2 weeks back
    The hype is real

Noah is beyond the limits
    Yulian growing up in power

The comedic reliefs are funny too

Monkey D.Luffy and BossYimz like this.
  11. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    yep it is really awesome.
    You need to catch up if you haven't
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2018 ---

[​IMG]
    Red Storm
    Red storm Chapter 274
    Read The Chapter Online
    Merakiscans (ONLINE)

--- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2018 ---
    [​IMG]
    Red Storm
    Red storm Chapter 275

Diavolo and Monkey D.Luffy like this.
  12. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    This thing become great again?, i am getting confused, around chapter 250ish when Yulian become berserk mode lol decided to take hiatus back then.

Monkey D.Luffy and BossYimz like this.
  13. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    lol
    I just tagged every one who is on this thread
    No one was updating the thread so I decided to do it

Diavolo likes this.
  14. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    not it lol :rofl: am just ask, if been great again then i am consider to catch up :camthinking:

15. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    oh yes it is great again
    I don't want to spoil but epic stuff is happening

Diavolo likes this.
  16. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    Ok, ok thank you very much :catsalute:

BossYimz and Monkey D.Luffy like this.
  17. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
  18. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    the next 3-4 chapters might not be that interesting....
    After that is when Yulian will take action

BossYimz likes this.
  19. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    true that.
    I wonder how they will get out of the bind they are in
    Yare getting caught was a huge blow to the momentum.
    However, I believe this will test Yulain's war god abilities

20. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    Also where the hell are Red Storm?
    I dont see any of Yulian's Subordinates around....

BossYimz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice