1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Random Theories

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Hasashi, Sep 24, 2013.

Share This Page

?

Do you think law's mother is related to the amazons?

1. yes! Clearly!

6.4%
  2. no doesn't seem so

68.6%
  3. Not sure.

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    Having a demon form after he gains the swords would be generic asf, but then again one piece does contain quite good amount kf generic BS and considering zoros character, I wouldn't say cliche demon power up is far-fetched.

Having said that, his bad sense of direction is just comic relief just like luffys glutton and Sanjis pervertness.

Also I dont see zoro losing wado Ichimonji, even at the end of the story.

2. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    Wado Ichimoji has to go , I already told the reason above. And so will his Shuusui , afterall it's the national treasure of Wano Kingdom.

Genius likes this.
  3. speednut

speednut

Bounty Points:
    I don't think Zoro will get rid of Wado Ichimoji, it's his most important sword, since it kinda represent Kuina.
    Zoro's terrible sense of misdirection being the cause of Sandai Kitetsu is an interesting thought though, but I don't think that's the cause. I'm sure it's just a gag from Oda, that he incorporated into the story rather late, because he wanted a gag for all the strawhats.

Treeko D James likes this.
  4. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    This is the best theory I've read so far regarding his sense of direction!
    Quite a few people have brought up that in the beginning Zoro wasn't this bad. In Shells Town it was Zoro who pointed Luffy in the right direction...

That being said, it could still be something that was only iplemented to give Zoro a gag.

Heavenly666Demon likes this.
  5. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    Yep, it could always come down to a single word "Gag".

6. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    Zoro's entire existence in this story was because he was lost. It was implemented the very first time he was introduced. He went looking for Mihawk, but then he couldn't find his way back home, he started taking down bounties just to survive, earning him his title as a pirate hunter. Being lost is at the core of his character from the very beginning, Oda just decided to exaggerate it as his defining comedic stamp (the same can be said for others such as Sanji, he started off as a ladies man/pervert to some extent, to now being no different than Master Roshi).

Shanksette, SMILE and Treeko D James like this.
  7. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Zoro is never getting rid of the Wado Ichimonji. That is his last connection from Kuina so no matter what he is not getting rid of the sword.

The direction thing is most likely just going to remain a gag for the rest of the story.

8. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    Chasing one's ambition and getting lost in the way is completely different from running towards and ending up in the west.

9. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    Read the latter part of my post. Oda just decided to exaggerate to use it as his "thing" or comedic perk. The exact same thing happened with Sanji, and even the other Strawhats.

His entire epithet is based off him being lost. Zoro = Lost, since day 1.

10. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    I liked your theory man, but like everyone else has been saying Wado's staying with Zoro bro. And your reasoning for Wado ichimonji's departure is nothing but your opinion with no evidence backing it, I for one still love the sword and appreciate the shit out of it's shine.:D

11. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    I'm gonna be a lil jackass here , but lemme say it straight...Not all can do what Oda did here . Its a damn masterpiece. And not all of us think the same way. I truly meant what I said about Wado .
    This sword had her rough time from the day Kuina died to the day Zoro learnt how to use Haki . This sword had been through thick and thin. Let's take for example Going Merry . Merry was their nakama , she had been with the Straws since Usopp's village . But she too did came to an end. All of 'em cried about it, but as Iceberg said time for farewell always comes whether we like it or not. Same goes for Wado , it's time will come soon too.
    Maybe I'm wrong , but I seriously think that something is gonna happen to that sword. Zoro might give it to Tashigi for all I know, afterall he sees Kuina in her.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  12. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    I agree dude, but my gut is telling me to trust in zoro's haki, I'd say he can make that blade near indestructible aye. And I guess he could maybe give it to Tashigi but I think he'd only do so eos. Just my opinion though, I fully repect yours:D

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  13. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Dude, that's totally different. Nami wouldn't hurt her friends to get money. She just goes bonkers every time money is mentioned. That's what a gag is supposed to be.

Shanksette likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice