1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Random Theories

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Hasashi, Sep 24, 2013.

Share This Page

?

Do you think law's mother is related to the amazons?

1. yes! Clearly!

6.4%
  2. no doesn't seem so

68.6%
  3. Not sure.

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:
    Zoro was always bad with directions if you remember it was quite obvious back on Usopp home town, it took him forever to get to the other side of the island bc he got lost even though it was a straight shot, then he had to carry usopp with him to chase Jango and the kids iirc.

Diavolo likes this.
  2. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    That wasn't Zoro , that was Luffy and he was lost coz he was using the 'cold' to go where he wanna be.
    Zoro was left at the wrong side after Nami left him at that shore . As soon as Zoro got free of that slide , he went straight to where the fight was. And they didn't even show anything about his misdirections.

Diavolo and Zemmi like this.
  3. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:

Apparently you are right, Zoro had only mentioned that he got lost looking for Mihawk, prior to getting the cursed sword. Didn't realize such theories existed until now but it's interesting, there seems to be a few theories as to why this is.

Diavolo and Heavenly666Demon like this.
  4. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    I have seen One Piece so many times again and again . So at some point in Dressrosa arc , this just hit me. He was acting way too weird with his directions and always ended up someplace else.

Diavolo and Zemmi like this.
  5. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    TBH, I think that your idea is way too "deep", even for Oda :p

SMILE, Illumina, Diavolo and 2 others like this.
  6. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    Well , I try my best.

Treeko D James, Zemmi and Diavolo like this.
  7. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    As much as I appreciate theories about Zoro's swords and the Kitetsus, I don’t think sense of direction has anything to do with it ^^. To me, the sole fact that he never found his way back after going in search of Mihawk is enough to indicate his poor sense of direction even before he got Sandai Kitetsu.

SMILE, Illumina, Zemmi and 1 other person like this.
  8. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    i think zoro's having no sense of directions is just pure GAG, no more no less, just Oda's characteristic on build character, look almost every character on OP have it, luffy is dumb, nami is greedy, sanji is pervert, usop is coward etc.

and have no relation with his spirit or swords, how he would let Kuina's Wado Ichimonji btw :unsure:

SMILE, Illumina, Zemmi and 2 others like this.
  9. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Sure, but I don't see anything like this happening :p
    Oda originally planned the series to be much shorter. I don't think he'd implement that. It's too weird, imo.

Illumina likes this.
  10. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    This theory might be wrong , Zoro might be a complete moron when it comea to directions....but this is just simply way too much moronic. In Dressrosa he was getting lost most of the time. As soon as they advances on the Grand Line , things are getting harder for him.
    Usopp cowardice will lead him to be the Most Courageous man of the Sea.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2016 ---
    Much shorter , ok....but everything has a reason in One Piece.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2016 ---
    Kuina's sword Ichimoji has somehow lost it's shine , it's attractiveness .
    Ichimoji doesn't give the same feeling as Shuusui.
    Ichimoji got old , and that's the truth. How much farther do you think Ichimoji can go ? Zoro has it since the beginning and soon there will be time for it's farewell.

11. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:
    I wouldn't say a pure gag, bc some strawhats have a root cause from youth hood that causes their gags.

Nami loves treasure bc she was poor and her mom died bc they didn't have money and she chased treasure for so long.

Usopp lied bc his mom was sick and he wanted to make himself feel better.

Robin is morbid bc she has had such a bad child hood where everything has always went wrong so she jumps to worst conclusion

So Zoro could have a deeper reasoning like them also but it's still tbd and only Oda knows, bc not all of them seem to have reasons for their gags.

kronika, Diavolo and Heavenly666Demon like this.
  12. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Not really. Like @Diavolo said, Nami's greed or Luffy's dumbness, for example, are pure gags, nothing deeper. I see Zoro's lack of direction as the same thing.

13. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    yea agree at some point, but nothing suggest that is will important though they are aleready move on and seems now their past is not determine their character now.

Zemmi likes this.
  14. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    Someone loves money is not a gag , it's basic human nature. Man , even you love money . But, always going in the direction where you don't want to be begs a much bigger question than just a gag.
    There is a debate over Zoro's Asura form . Some says it's his willpower , his soul who created it but some says it's because of Sandai Kitetsu . Sword is cursed and is the weakest of all three.
    Now do you really think Oda will show Zoro as a carrier of some weak ass sword . OR is it possible that it is just the base and the real story will be shown in the future.
    They are the Demon Splitter ...Asura form itself is a demon.

Now these swords , if they have such amount of power and are cursed ...with the names of 1 , 2 and 3 , don't you think these swords are able to find each other. Afterall , we can say that these swords are like family to each other.

15. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    You can't possibly compare people's want/need for money to Nami's reaction whenever money's mentioned.

16. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    I can and I already did. There are so many people out there who would give anything to have some money.

17. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    Well, I also have a terrible sense of direction. I wouldn't be as terrible as Zoro, but then again, most people don't overreact as strongly as Nami when they hear about money. They're human characteristics which are exaggerated to make them funny.
    Even if Oda didn't plan an explanation to Zoro's lack of direction when he created the manga, he can decide to explore this issue more in-depth and suddenly come up with an element of Zoro's past to explain it. It is not excluded. However, attributing it to Zoro's Sandai Kitetsu would leave the fact that he got lost before the beginning of story wide open, and that would be illogical. That's my opinion.

18. Sawamoron

Sawamoron

Bounty Points:
    It was stated that oda gave zoro the misdirection to show people that even guys like that arent perfect and got some baka in them

19. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    Your sense of misdirection cannot be as bad as Zoro , Zoro was told bi Wicka to go up the stairs but instead he went towards right.
    Now , how can you surely say that Oda didn't plan all of this ? And why is that his misdirections developed only after entering Grand Line and gaining Sandai Kitetsu .
    Nami loved money from the very beginning , Usopp was a liar from the very beginning but why have we never seen Zoro's misdirections before, these were not even shown in his childhood memories .
    Possible , yeah . But man, nobody's perfect and not everyone is shown as a 'baka' to remind people of that.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  20. Sawamoron

Sawamoron

Bounty Points:
    Yes it does, luffy is stupid, sanji is an idiot is woman Stuff(acts like one), zoros missdirection,namis greed, etc
    But anyway! Nice read and i hope for u it gets true x)

Heavenly666Demon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice