1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Random Theories

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Hasashi, Sep 24, 2013.

Share This Page

?

Do you think law's mother is related to the amazons?

1. yes! Clearly!

6.4%
  2. no doesn't seem so

68.6%
  3. Not sure.

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ussop tha Sniper

Ussop tha Sniper

Bounty Points:
    My theory is that they used the sea kings to help defend the Ancient Kingdom in the past just like the other Ancient Weapons to help and support the Ancient Kingdom. And that the grand line could have be used as the defense for the D's. And maybe when the World Government beat the D's they were only able to go to there Original place they lived in and use it as safe house and they hid their secrets there. That could be Gol D Roger want people to reach their or the person that carries his will to finish his mission or goal to shed light on what took place in the Void century and to finish the goal of the Ancient Kingdom.

8787NO3Monet and Mirai like this.
  2. Starlord

Starlord Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    The one who controlled the SK is an ancient weapon named Pluton. So, of course SK helped defend the AK.

3. Ussop tha Sniper

Ussop tha Sniper

Bounty Points:
    i kno
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2016 ---
    Thats why believe in the past they were ordered to stay and defend the calm belt... And i kno some one already made a theory on that part

4. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    JIMBE HYPE

Was that the thing he was going to fix that he told Luffy about, that he was in Big Mom's crew? I have the suspicion that Monet also is working for Kaido mirroring this. And that would explain her bird form, easy access to Kaido's crew.

5. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    I think possibly Luffy and Robin will gain some kind of power up or aura similar to Vishnu and Shiva.
    This is nothing more than damn near baseless theory/speculation though.

It's just that these two beings seem similar to Luffy and Robin in some aspects I think.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2016 ---
    Why did shanks save Luffy? Because he bet on the new era, but as well as a chess gambit, He thinks Luffy had what he took to beat Blackbeard even then when he was a child.

Mirai likes this.
  6. haider90

haider90

Bounty Points:
    Well this is pretty random what would be the impact of time devil fruit ability on the story of one piece. i mean the user can go back and forth in time and know what the hell is one piece or maybe travel back to void century and see for him self what happened there........!! Aside there was a panel where Kuma was referring to Vegapunk as someone with knowledge that is ahead of time, 500 years was it. Is he cheating. Whitebeard did say to Blackbeard that the person roger is waiting for definitely isn,t you..... what did he meant by that........?
    Well i think if there is time time devil fruit government wouldn't want some pirate to own it and if someone has that fruit it, he or she would be in government possession or prison and maybe Vegapunk is leeching info form him :rolleyes:. well i m pretty lazy to put some back into the theory compiling part but whatever.....

7. Mirai

Mirai

Bounty Points:
    I think a devil fruit where you could travel through time would be pretty op even in the One Piece Universe. I could imagine such a fruit but it have to be a watered-down version in order to appear.

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  8. bimbonium

bimbonium Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I hope this is the right place to post this, (it's not a theory but a passing thought).

Does anyone else see the similarities between Germa 66 and the 666 "army" in the Bible (Christian theology).
    In the Bible there'll be a time when people will have the mark of the beast (the beast is like Satan's representative, most people think it's 666) on their bodies (forehead and hand iirc), and the Germa are not only called a demon army, they also have 66 tattooed on their body/equipments...
    I should probably put this down in a more coherent form, but I'm afraid I'll forget it before I get time to do that. Hope someone sees what I'm trying to paint :booo:

Mirai likes this.
  9. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    I see the mark of the beast being their eyebrows personnally, I mean they're the same swirls as those on Devil fruits. What do you say ^^?

Mirai, 8787NO3Monet and bimbonium like this.
  10. bimbonium

bimbonium Wanted

Bounty Points:
    But the eyebrows are involuntary, I think the mark is kinda voluntary

Shanksette, Mirai and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  11. chopstick

chopstick

Bounty Points:
    I thought about the new Situation with Road Poneglyphs and like to hear your opinion of it.
    When introduced, it seemd as if the crossingpoint is in the middle of nowhere... (as seen in chapter 818).
    i think oda wouldn't draw it like that if it had no meaning behind it. This brings me to three options:
    1. the island is invisible. i guess this is quite a common opinion
    2. the island is below/above surface. Like fishman island or sky island etc.
    3. its not the island itself, more like a path which leads to it.

looking a bit closer at #3. What i mean is: It could be something like the entrance of riverse-mounten or the location where a knock up stream is happening. Oda often uses such naturell phenomena to bring luffy's crew on a new stage. either oda creates something new or he allready introduced it somehow. if i dare guessing, i'd say it could be deepwater / surface currents whitch were mentioned in chapter 604 (just before fishman arc).
    At that time they avoided those currents because they where afraid of getting stuck in it. But with an explanation from the poneglyphs it should be a piece of cake.

That would be my first theory... hope you enjoyed reading.

Mirai, 8787NO3Monet and Mr. Tiddles like this.
  12. Deleted member 10103

Deleted member 10103 Guest

Bounty Points:
    This crossed my mind way before chapter 827/Totland Arc.

Purin is secretly a botanist and is secretly interested in plants. She wishes to find the tree of life, adam tree and devil fruit tree (if it exists).

Purin has an earth logia, it would fit the Botanist theme.

Although I really don't believe in this, it was a random theory that crossed my mind so enjoy lol.

Mirai and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  13. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    I beleive that Chopper is a Mythical Zoan, he just doesn't know it yet.

And it would have been so underwhelming if Oda revealed this from the beginning.

I don't know which type though.

I think he could be the Hito Hito no mi model Deer God, it would explain why he's not looking more human even in other forms.

Mirai likes this.
  14. Mirai

Mirai

Bounty Points:
    Maybe im wrong but i belive in some SBS Oda confirmed that Choppers fruit is the normal Hito Hito no Mi.

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  15. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    Haha, i really hope you're wrong then.

I find it very weird that Sengoku has a model with his human fruit
    and that Chopper wouldn't.

I know that you can't make a pattern with 2 types of the same devil fruit.
    The majority of the Zoan devil fruit have models, again i know it means
    Nothing.

One thing that would be very cool is if all the Hito Hito no mi
    have a God type of model. O.O

Mirai likes this.
  16. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    I don't know if this question has been addressed already, but: with the last chapter, we discover that mirror images of people can exist, and they indeed have particular facial features on the other side of the face as their originals (e.g. Luffy's scar under his left eye is under his mirror image's right eye). What if this explains Sanji's twirls being on the wrong side of his eyebrows? What if Sanji had been a mirror image all along :eek:?
    (I personally don't believe in it, just a passing idea...)

Mirai and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  17. GreenToko

GreenToko

Bounty Points:

Gear Fifth time!

Mirai likes this.
  18. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    What if the reason DF users lose power in the ocean has to do with purity and cleansing? I mean, it could go along with the whole devil evil thing and you see that sometimes water is often associated with purity and cleansing people so it would weaken the "demon" within the person. I don't if people have thought about something similar to this, but it is something that I have thought since I started getting into OP.

19. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    This is an interesting idea. The theme of God/Devil is very present in One Piece, the Sea could be a reference to baptism in Christianity, I hope more is explained when we learn about the origin of DFs :)

Mirai likes this.
  20. Heavenly666Demon

Heavenly666Demon

Bounty Points:
    Zoro's sense of misdirection might mean something deeper. His misdirections developed after they entered the Grand Line . I think that this might have something to do with his sword "Sandai Kitetsu" or Demom Splitter.
    I think his sword is giving him directions to the other two Kitetsu , Shodai and Nidai Kitetsu .

Ten Yasha.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Treacle and Diavolo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice