General Quotes in General [Max Two Posts Per Day]

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Char Aznable, Jul 24, 2013.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Its really all Quotes (Anime/Manga, Movies and Real Life Quotes so just Quotes in General)

So what are some of your favorite quotes?

"Spending your time on those that love you unconditionally, don't waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them."

"Sometimes the paths we take are long and hard, but remember: those are the ones that lead to the most beautiful views"

"Pain makes you STRONGER ...
    Tears make you BRAVER ...
    Heartbreak makes you WISER ...
    So thank the past for a better future .... "

"WRONG is WRONG, even if everyone is doing it. RIGHT is Right, even if no one is doing it"

"We should never give someone the opportunity to make us an option that they can come back whenever they please"

2. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    I love quotes.:)
    “I don't trust society to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them.”

3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    By Cersei in Game Of Thrones, watch the clip below to feel the epicness.

I'll add more later :D

Death72, Rex and chopper666 like this.
  4. 4Foot

4Foot

Bounty Points:
    i hate to be that guy but it is quotations, not quotes...

Barbarossa, 777guy, Zainab and 3 others like this.
  5. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    my favorite qoute is "Veni Vidi Vici" , i came, i saw, i conquered. Said by Gaius Julius Ceasar :D.

more or less the qoutes i like are from this time period. and some Sun Tzu :p.
    and for anime:
    kamina; Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you!

6. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    "It's A Piece Of Cake"
    Rex will get it, it's from the anime Space Brothers, means really a LOT for such a simple line.

Rex likes this.
  7. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    "Why so serious?"
    "When I met you I was but the learner, now I am the master"
    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die..."
    "I'm whatever Gotham City needs me to be."
    "You're forgetting one very important thing mate...I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."
    "Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father...He told me enough! He told me you killed him...No...I AM your father. No that's not true...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Search your feelings you know it to be true...NO!"
    "It stands for something you bastards could never understand not in a million years! It's sign of faith!"
    "But I was happy..."
    "Yeah Doc this is heavy. Weight has nothing to do with it!"
    "It means the future hasn't been written yet...no ones has. The future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one!"
    "You threaten my people with slavery and death! This is madness! Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!"

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Riven, Death72, Saiken and 2 others like this.
  8. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    "There are Decades that nothing happens and there weeks that everything happens"

9. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    "Where were you? Looking ahead...What brought you back? Looking behind..."
    "One does not simply walk into Mordor."
    "Destiny, Fate, Dreams these unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life...these things shall not vanish from the earth."
    "I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!"
    "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
    "Evil and good are always at war inside you Zuko it is your nature...your legacy. But there is a bright side...What happened generations ago, can be restored now by you. Born in you along with all the strife is the power to restore balance to the world."

Divvens and Rex like this.
  10. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Here's an awesome one I love xD

Riven, Death72, Divvens and 1 other person like this.
  11. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2013 ---
    You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like . . . victory. Someday this war's gonna end.

You understand, Captain, that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.

Death72 likes this.
  12. Javiermark

Javiermark

Bounty Points:
    "Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils" - Vicious
    "Weakness is a sin" - Crocodile
    "If I can't even protect my captain's dream, then whatever ambitions I have is nothing but talk.." - Roronoa Zoro

13. Momonosuke

Momonosuke

Bounty Points:
    "I don't wanna hear where the treasure is! I don't wanna hear if there IS a treasure or not! I dunno anything about it, but everyone sets off to sea to find out for themselves! If Pops were to tell us anything here, then i'll quit on becoming the Pirate King! If we're gonna have a boring adventure like that, then i would rather die!" - luffy

Noah D. sat and Riven like this.
  14. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    "LET'S DO THE TIME WARP YEAH!"
    "May the force be with you..."
    "It doesn't look that far...It's farther than you think and time is short."
    "You remind me of the babe...What babe? The babe with the power...What power? The power of voodoo...Who do? You do! Do what? Remind me of the babe."
    "You have no power over me."
    "Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do...What's that? Go through his cloths and look for loose change..."

Divvens likes this.
  15. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    From one of my favorite Book: War is Peace Freedom is Slavery Ignorance is Strength

Death72 likes this.
  16. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Now for some Zelda quotes! XD
    "I am Error"
    "It's dangerous to go alone...take this!"
    "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE!"
    "And the Master Sword sleeps again...FOREVER!!!"
    "HEY! LISTEN!"
    "C'mon, don't be a blabbermouth!"
    "These toys are two much for you! I demand you return them to me!"
    "A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has ended..."
    "I shall consume...Consume...Consume everything!!!"
    "Don't tell me...My mask...you did get it back, didn't you? (Picks up Link and shakes him violently) What have you done to me!?"
    "I'm not doing anything suspicious...really!"
    "You feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Sigh...You could get used to this!"
    "Actually... I know... We're not safe here, either... I'm no expert on these things, but that's the feeling I get. But... That's how life goes, I guess. There are some things in life that you can't change no matter how hard you try..."
    "Swamp, Mountain, Ocean, Canyon...Hurry the four who are there bring them here!"
    "Tingle, Tingle kooloo limpah!"
    "This is, but one of the legends of which the people speak."
    "W-wait! You could... You could come with us! Yes, of course... We have a ship! We can find it. We WILL find it! The land that will be the next Hyrule! So...Ah, but child... That land will not be Hyrule. It will be your land!"
    "Gods of the Triforce! Hear that which I desire! Hope! I desire hope for these children! Give them a future! Wash away this ancient land of Hyrule! Let a ray of hope shine on the future of the world!!! And let our destinies finally be fulfilled..."
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2013 ---
    More Zelda quotes!
    "WOAH birds? TINY birds?! W-what ARE they?!"
    "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"
    "Uhhh...Woah...Your kinda imploding my mind right now..."
    "You know Link it's kinda all-right down here. This place needs a name. Yeah...a name fitting for the rugged, adventurous wilderness. From now on we'll call it...GROOSELAND! (Link=WTF?!)"
    "This news has just filled my heart with rainbows!"
    "The prospect of a second gate of time has made me positively giggly!"
    "A mischievous boy like you needs to be dealt with firmly"
    "Lovely, aren't they? You'll find the supple skin of my arms tougher than any armor. Doesn't their shape just leave you...breathless? Behold! Such beauty! Such a pure form! Such an exquisite physique! Such stunning features! Yes, I've pretty much got it all. Though there is one teensy, tiny thing I lack... Namely, mercy."
    "I do not have the capability to fully understand the human spirit, Link... But now, at the end of my journey with you, as I prepare to sleep within the Master Sword forever, I experience a feeling I am unable to identify. I lack sufficient data to be sure of my conclusion, but I believe this feeling correlates closest to what your people call...happiness."

17. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    I have no sympathy for criminals, but for my family I do.-Garp

don't know if anybody posted this already.

18. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Thought this quote was badass. Doesn't do it justice if you just read it must watch it huehue.

Death72 likes this.
  19. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    "Mistaken or not, it was still our history. We mustn't forget our history, or hide it from others unaware of it...or excuse it, or rationalize it or even be insulted when misconceptions are drawn about it." - Sun Ken Rock

"While making a checklist of our enemies is imperative... shouldn't counting the number of people who need protecting be our top priority?" - Fujitora (One Piece)

"Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love." - Iroh (Avatar: Legend Of Aang)

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Iroh (Avatar: Legend Of Aang)

20. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    "Science requires Sacrifice"

I don't remember the movie it was from, but it was about two brothers, one who gets severely damaged n deformed in an accident..
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2013 ---
    Another one:

"If a mistake doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice