1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Pudding, the third eye girl, has the Nuru Nuru no Mi.

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Icecream001, Jul 10, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Hi everyone. Okay before we start I just want to say, you can disagree with this theory or the nakama part of the theory all you want, but it is a very approriate devil fruit, and I tested this theory to see if it fits with my pudding nakama theory using the goroawase/odachi code method and it works. Well, to me. Okay now let's dive into this:

Charlotte Pudding, the third eyed girl, has the NURU NURU NO MI (the slime slime fruit). Nuru nuru is the slimy japanese sound effect. What kind of fruit would this be? Well its kind of surprising but, I'm going to say this is a Logia type. Only reason is because slime just seems like a Logia type power. Eh.

Slime is an oozing and slippery fluid substance. There's a blue goo on the third eye girl's chair next to her. Well, I think that's Nitro and that's Pudding. I think Pudding, or the third eye girl having this devil fruit, and Big Mom having her devil fruit would pretty much explain how Nitro, this blue goo was made. So here's what I think. I think Pudding had some slime and Big Mom put life into it, making it talk. Yes Nitro can talk. So can Pudding's carpet. But I think these two things were made to talk because Pudding owns a Cafe and lives alone. I think Nitro is one of the people Pudding tells her deepest secrets to. So, basically Pudding's diary is Nitro.
    [​IMG]
    But Nitro isn't useless. I think Pudding fights with Nitro actually. I also think that she can trap people in her slime and make the floor slippery making her opponent slip. It might seem a little corny but I'm sure if Pudding has this DF, Oda will be extra creative with it.

Okay so I did try the Goroawase/Odachi Code Method and I have to say, this might be solid and the way I figured out seems Oda-like. Okay so we do already know that there are numbers 0-10 to cover. The devil fruit users of the straw hats already covered these numbers: 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,10....Chopper-1.10 Luffy-5.6 Robin-8.7 Brook-4.3

So that means that 0, 2, and 9 are the remaining numbers. Here are the combos:
    0 maru, ma, rei, re, nai, na, wa, o, zero, ze
    2 ni, ji, futatsu, futa, fu, bu, pu, nu, ne, tsu, zu, ju, nyu
    9 kyuu, gyuu, ku, gu, kokonotsu, kokono, koko, ko, go, ki, gi, kin, kun, gin, gun, nain

Nuru would be 2 and 6 but Luffy already has the 6. So how could pudding fit this pattern? Well, this is the Oda-like part. The two numbers are 2(nu) and 0(ma-ru). First things first, there isn't a numaru numaru no mi. Second, Caribou has the numa numa no mi. So therefore Nuru Nuru is the ONLY possible combination. And since the Nuru Nuru no mi is a very appropriate devil fruit for Pudding, and if Pudding actually official has this devil fruit, I really think the possibility of Pudding joining the straw hats is as high as Pica's voice...

Well there you have it. Pudding has the nuru nuru no mi and yeaaaahhhh. Thanks for reading and Bye. Shoutout to @beck

2. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    I like this! And yes, pudding is a very good candidate for the crew.

3. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    great theory mate, I enjoyed reading it.. Nami and Robin will become happy if a lady becomes their new nakama but definitely those two pervert SH will become the happiest of them all. :D

4. Red gunner

Red gunner

Bounty Points:
    Hmm, definitely a lot better than what I have been reading lately around here. I'm not 100% certain with her joining but being a slime logia (or paramecia) is not impossible. Since she doesn't seem physically or mentally strong a logia df would suit her.

5. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    Just judging on her looks outright, she is a good candidate. She looks way different from nami and robin and she is the only character in the series with 3rd eye

6. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    OK...
    I thought pudding is the one who observed sanji's past,and because that i also think pudding have a df that allow her to observe someone's past,and maybe another strange abilities.

But this theory is also good and possible:yaaa:

About the nakama part,if she is indeed a logia df user,then yes she will join the crew:yaaa:

Icecream001 likes this.
  7. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Nice read. I also think that she is going to join the crew along with Jinbe. Her DF sounds cool and it could be used in so many different ways considering this is Oda that we are talking about.

Also to add on, didn't Oda say in a SBS that the next crew member was going to be a past enemy? That would make her becoming the next nakama even more likely since she was apart of Big Mom's crew at first.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    8787NO3Monet and Icecream001 like this.
  8. Kabman

Kabman

Bounty Points:
    probably,still think she has a mental power devil fruit e.g how was labiyan the carpet flying.

Treeko D James likes this.
  9. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    I really like this theory. It's very original, and also highly possible. Well done. :yaaa:

Icecream001 likes this.
  10. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    Hey there, mate. Congrats on this thread! I really like your ideas here...

Wouldn't that make her powers way to similar to Caribou's though?

Icecream001 likes this.
  11. johnnythor

johnnythor

Bounty Points:
    I am really sure that this three eyed girl is Purin. Judging by her look- from her hair color, style, outfit, and attitude plus her third eye which is quite unique- she's really different from Robin and Nami. If Carrot does not join, I'm rooting for Purin along with Jimbei.

Coquet likes this.
  12. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    Very probable indeed !! I actually support her to be the next nakama ! And that sort of a DF is quite useful and we would finally hae a logia on board ( no offence @L o g i a san)

13. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Problem: Slime wouldn't be a Logia :p

I can see her being a crewmate though as she does fit every pattern thus far from what little we've seen of her.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  14. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Yeah I wasnt even sure about the logia part. It would be cool tho

15. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    Why ???!!!

L o g i a likes this.
  16. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Slime isn't an element :p It would be a Paramecia like the Doku Doku, Beta Beta and Doru Doru fruits

santoryu kageoni likes this.
  17. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    Then there are incredibly few logias.....and no solid logia is possible. ... why.....why is everything that I like about that damm girl not true/possible ?

18. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    I really like the idea, i wish each Yonkos would have a Logia user.

The number feels too much like a stretch though.

Great job for the creativity!

Icecream001 likes this.
  19. yma

yma

Bounty Points:
    Wouldn't it be too similar to Trebol's fruit? slime slime no mi vs sticky sticky no mi.

Icecream001 likes this.
  20. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    i hope its not too similar. if she does have this fruit I hope Oda is creative enough to not make it similar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice