1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Pudding, the new Nakama?

Pudding having the same pattern like Nami and Robin?

Share This Page

1. marc.a

marc.a

Bounty Points:
    marc.a submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Pudding, the new Nakama? - Pudding having the same pattern like Nami and Robin?

Click here to read further...

Frayz likes this.
  2. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Quit while you're ahead, if Pudding becomes a Nakama I'll stop reading the series

cota likes this.
  3. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    Wahahahaha, ne, would you really do that if Oda-sensei actually planning that plot? :p

MUUGEN likes this.
  4. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    She could be sneak attacked Reiju to injuring her though ...

MUUGEN likes this.
  5. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    The two theories I can not stand are Monet is alive and will become a Nakama as well as these Pudding ones. I for one have not trusted Pudding since the start she put my pets Bropper and Carrot in danger.

If either one is true or both actually do happen idk if I can see Goda the same as I use to, I will still read it cause I've already given my youth to this series haha Pudding is just pure evil look at her! and for Monet she is also pretty bad I mean she allowed the testing on the children go on. I would personally prefer someone from Germa coughReijucough for "the astronomer" if it ends up going down that path or a real strong female lead that can hang with the M3 . I would even like to see Cesear on the SHs ship that would actually be a good fit for the crew.

cota, Kuroh, iloveonepiece and 2 others like this.
  6. Frayz

Frayz Unwritten Wanted Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    This theory got me thinking it could really be possible, along with Jinbe and Pedro the crew could be really strong.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  7. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    I love next nakama theories no matter how outlandish they are. Monet theories are getting tiresome so I've stopped reading them until the manga gives me a reason to again. The Pudding theories though are another story. I'm fond of them because they have to do with the current arc.

Also I hope you read between the lines this arc to realize that Pudding isn't 100% evil. A lot of people are just looking at this latest chapter at face value. There is more to her than meets the eye(s) lol. Her chances are higher than one might think. But Monet for sure is an outdated candidate as I would find it quite odd for Oda to bring her back after all this time.

MUUGEN and Frayz like this.
  8. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I have personally never trusted Pudding and I've voiced my opinion on the matter from the start, leading the Mugiwara's to be ambushed Pekoms suddenly disappears., all the lies told to Sanji I've never been able to trust her and if this is here faking it again which I have stated in my own theory I just gives me more reason not to like her overall

As for Monet yes those are tiresome and I don't see the purpose until she returns or gets amention or we have some mention on space aside from Enel the theories need to stop
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2016 ---
    Well Puddings powers are still unknown Reiju seemed surprised and shocked so it's hard to even say what happened.

MonkeyDVaxen likes this.
  9. Frayz

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, this arc is hard to predict, every chapter seems to have a twist, or a few lol

MUUGEN likes this.
  10. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Sad the arc is already half way finished. We learned a lot hoping Bug Mom isn't defeated here

11. Frayz

Bounty Points:
    I am really hoping it turns to a massive war between all four yonko for the Polyglphs, with SH+Allies and whoever else caught in the middle.

MUUGEN likes this.
  12. Zypher

Zypher

Bounty Points:
    sadly there is one thing people are forgetting is oda said half way through zou island that anyone that's ever going to join the crew has been introduced and pudding was introduced afterwards making her a impossible candidate but overall amazing theory loved it

13. RMP321

RMP321

Bounty Points:
    she was shown at fishmen island. during the Luffy and big mom scene.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  14. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    I would like a source for this because I have never heard of this before.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2016 ---
    Well I guess I could say the same thing because I don't trust her. But I like her as a character lol. I like the mystery around her. Nothing she is doing makes sense right now so I'm anxious for these things to be revealed lol. I just know that even now that it seems we've seen the real Pudding, we haven't.

MUUGEN likes this.
  15. ThatGreekLady

ThatGreekLady

Bounty Points:
    I think there is a possibility she's actually good and her evil self is an act, but I don't see her joinning because it would be weird to have Sanji with a love interest.

MUUGEN and Beli Rich like this.
  16. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Every girl that Sanji meets is a "love interest" honestly doesn't make sense why this is brought up sometimes. It's literally his trademark gag.

MUUGEN likes this.
  17. RMP321

RMP321

Bounty Points:
    Lol to call them love interests means he actually has a chance of hooking up with them.:lmao:

MonkeyDVaxen likes this.
  18. Shuyaku

Shuyaku

Bounty Points:
    Evil or not, she'd make a horrible nakama. What would her role in the crew even be ? Does anybody really see her fitting in ? I don't get it.

MUUGEN likes this.
  19. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Exactly. It's funny that people think that Pudding and Sanji actually had a chance of ending up together.

20. RMP321

RMP321

Bounty Points:
    With three eyes she could make a decent look out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice