1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Probable Nakama Foreshadowed?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Dave, Mar 9, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    They are all possible candidate in my book. I want to add some ideas and foreshadowing to the whole thing of these 3

1- For Law:

You actually didn't hit the surface of foreshadowing with him lmao. The one most important foreshadowing is this one in my book that was actually mindblowing:
    https://images1-focus-opensocial.googleuserconten****m/gadgets/proxy?container=focus&gadget=a&no_expand=1&resize_h=0&rewriteMime=image%2F*&url=http%3a%2f%2f2.bp.blogspo****m%2f-kFXkhDX7B2g%2fVjK0qEZN7UI%2fAAAAAAAF46Q%2fr6JSpNMzOCw%2fs16000%2f0580-004.png&imgmax=30000

This one where Law actually takes the strawhat!!!!
    along with Luffy saying he is in my crew are the most two prominent ones imo. I mean c'mon, we all know how much important that hat is and how much it symbolizes an important thing. There is no way that Oda will hand that hat to an opponent to Luffy imo.

If you actually think about the ones who touched the hat when Luffy was knocked out.
    1- Shanks (former owner and a former Roger crew member)
    2- Buggy (Former Roger crew member, meaning he followed someone who once wore the strawhat)
    3- Law (Question mark?????) lmao
    4- Rayleigh (Right hand man of Roger who once wore the strawhat)
    5- Luffy (current owner)

I mean, it's so damn fucking mindblowing don't you think haha. I mean why didn't Shanks make one of his crew take the hat and hand it back to Law???

If you look in general to all of the series so far, the only ones who actually carried this strawhat before Luffy getting back are:

1- Shanks.
    2- Buggy
    3- Law
    4- rayleigh
    5- Zoro (when Luffy's hat was about to fall during their first few chapters)
    6- Sanji (Luffy gave it to Sanji and told him he's not gonna die against Krieg)
    7- Nami
    8- Robin

I mean don't get me wrong, but no matter how much you try to convince me, Law being one of them is still suspicious!!! Does he have a crew??? yes he does, but so does Jinbie who is one of the most common choices being introduced or thrown!!! He's still the captain of the sun pirates whether people like it or not. You gotta understand that if Oda wants someone to join, no matter how much obstacle he's got, Oda can always present a logical explanation and a plot to make him join, that's all I can say. Now, will law join? I don't know, I just see him as one of the front line candidates tbh although most people don't even consider him!!!

2- For Bonney

I'm gonna say that if she is the wife of Sanji. I'm gonna bet with all my money that she will join whether they decided to marry or refused and she just joined the crew without marrying Sanji. I just think if she is the one being forced to marry, she is a future nakama.

3- Kinemon

All I can say is I'm OK with him. I have nothing to back him up or refuse him.

I've got many other candidates in my pockets imo who can join in the future. Btw, when I say candidate, I don't mean all of them joining lmao, I mean either some or even one or two of them at best.

These are all perfect candidates imo and I have plots for every single one of them, I won't neglect them until I see a dead end like we saw with Vivi in alabasta. and btw, just because I have these choices, doesn't mean I adore all of them lmao, they are just possible candidate in my book due to plot

1- Law
    2- Bonney
    3- Kinemon
    4- Jinbie
    5- Hancock
    6- Momonosuke
    7- Pekoms

Every single one of them can have a good plot to make him join, and I've got a scenario for every one of them, it just depend on oda who will choose from them and who is he planning to join from the beginning

Twelve and Dave like this.
  2. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    thank u buddy i think my theroy would have much better if i made in collabration with u
    momo i can see him although i hate him i was actually planning to put him but didn't have much evidence
    about hancock cant say depends upon how reverie goes

3. Twelve

Twelve

Bounty Points:
    The cover art with Kinemon and Luffy in same samurai pose in my mind is a pretty clear kabuki hint which was closed out when we saw G4 and bounce man, where Luffy does same pose and even looks like he is in kabuki make up.

I'm 90% happy that this is right, just an opinion though.

Having said that I think they are all strong possibilities.

Given Oda said "many new nakama joining quickly" (or sth to that effect) suggests to me Oda considers nakama and allies as one and the same, if you go along with that he may end up with all of them but def Law and Kinemon

4. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Reason I say Momo is the plot!!!
    Think about it, we know he wants to be shogun, but that doesn't mean he's gonna be one right away while he is an 8 years old kid lmao. We also know that his father and all of his ancestors were able to read poneglyph and do these stones. That huge legacy of his family stopped by his father dying before teaching Momo how to read these stones. So, what could be a better dream for Momonosuke right now (after defeating Kaido) than to continue his family's legacy and to be like his father, which is to become strong by sailing with Luffy AND most importantly is to learn how to read the poneglyph and graduate under an Ohara scholar, which is Robin and the only one who is alive right now who can read it. If you also remember Nico olivia's last word to Robin was to teach the new generation about history. Momonosuke is a great candidate in my book. yeah he is weak, but I know Oda can develop him in the future arc to be able to handle fodders at least, and I know if someone weak will join oda will make someone very strong join the crew as well to balance it.

Le-Sanna and Dave like this.
  5. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    exactly he is the head of kozuki clan a clan whose legacy lasted for 800yrs and died with oden in order to revive his clan to its former glory he has learn the language and stonemason skill so he has to travel with strawhats

Sadistic Senpai likes this.
  6. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Exactly, which is why I don't care if I really like Momonosuke or not, he's got plot on his side right now lmao. Also, btw if Momo wants to set sail, Kinemon more than likely as a retainer will be like "I wanna go with you to protect you" as his retainer and so on lmao. It is very likely tbh.

All the other names I mentioned as well have their plots that can be used very easily to make them join
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2016 ---
    Kinemon might have his dream, but one of his duty is to keep his eyes on Momo

Dave likes this.
  7. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    Out of the options you mentioned, I'd like Bonney the most! I'm probably a bit biased because she's one of my favourite characters, but I think she'd really add something to the crew! :D

8. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    her due with Sanji would be Goat lmao. Both gets irritated Marimo lmao. One likes to eat, and one likes to cook haha. It would be awesome to see her and Sanji hate on Zoro in the ship lmao

TrollOnePieceTheories likes this.
  9. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    Exactly! This is why i've also been thinking that Bonney could potentially be Purin, but we'll have to wait for Oda :p

10. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    The main reason that made me think that she might be the wife that is being forced to marry is her dialog with Blackbeard.
    If you think about it, blackbeard did not want her as a crew member, he only agreed to take her and not hand her to Akainu if she became his woman!!! I mean doesn't that tell you that marrying her would give more power to Blackbeard!!! maybe gain some privilege with Big mom or something

11. Le-Sanna

Le-Sanna

Bounty Points:
    1. my favourit candidate, he is awesome
    2. very possible to me
    3. Nope, we have Swordsmen and perverts en masse aboard
    4. he will be a SH for sure
    5. my favourite female candidate since I first saw her
    6. Momo is 8 and I don't see a shithead child in the SHP, he is absolutely useless
    7. not really, Carrot or Pedro are much better

12. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    hmm well that makes sense, but I don't see Blackbeard allying with Big Mom anytime soon though. I don't think they even will, but Bonney could still be the bride of Sanji :D
    I can see something like this happening:
    -Sanji and Bonney (or any other woman that's the bride) see each other before the ''wedding''
    -they talk about how they were set up and make an escape plan
    -they work together to escape alongside Luffy who will be there
    -when they come to the ship, Bonney would be grateful and maybe she'll ask to join the crew, or Luffy will ask her!

This is just a fantasy, but oh well xD I can just imagine Luffy and Bonney fighting over food :D

13. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    hahaha, like I said, it's not like I like all those guys. I'm not that int Momo or kinemon, but Momo to be honest has a plot by his side at this point. As for pekoms, it's just because for now, he will help Luffy get Sanji back, and we don't know if Big Mom will accept him or not. If she will accept him, he is out of the picture imo, but if not and he is left alone, I don't see him being left tbh considering how much he feels indebted to SHs.

I personally like pedro more than carrot or pekoms but for now, Pedro doesn't seem like a important factor or given that importance like the others.

Like I said for momo, his clan has been learning to read poneglyph and they were stonemasons. It all ended with his father before teaching him. If momo, and I say "only if" he wanted to learn how to read poneglyph to continue his family's legacy and revive it, then he will likely sail with SH and learn under Robin since he's not going to become the shogun at 8 years old lmao. he might say he wants to sail, learn the world, and become strong and be a capable guy to be shogun for Wano. It's just about plot. Now I don't like him cause he always can touch those heavenly boobs of nami and robin lmao, but who wouldn't if they were on the ship!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2016 ---
    exactly man, you've got the same scenario I have about Sanji and Bonney escape haha. Btw, I didn't mean Blackbeard joining forces with Big Mom now. I mean waaay back then pre-timeskip when he captured bonney. he asked her to be his wife in order to not hand her to the government and he would not accept her as a crew member cause she lacks strength. What I meant is that with marrying her, he can pressure Big Mom and have some leverage over Big Mom specially if she was a real daughter and not just like WB sons lmao. cause power doesn't have to be just by physical power. you can have power over someone by either info/intel like we saw with Big Mom when she pressured Sanji to go to tea party or in case of Blackbeard him having Bonney as a wife will make him control Big mom like a bitch

Le-Sanna likes this.
  14. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    unless Big Mom doesn't give a sh*t about her xD Candy 4life

15. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Well yeah that would be another story haha.

These are all just speculations. For all we know, Purin might be a whole new character we've never even seen lol

16. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    Could be, but I think Oda is going to make it someone who we know just to blow our minds :p

17. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Lola??? lmao please no Oda please not Lola haha

18. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    Hell no, anyone but her xD

19. Le-Sanna

Le-Sanna

Bounty Points:
    Well Momo could learn to read the PG but the SH don't really need two Robins, especially if Luffy learn that he could hear the the PG in the future. Momo has now Rebeccas part and must build up Wano that open his borders when Kaidou was gone.

20. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    I hope he doesn't, I think he's got his chances, but I hope he stays away tbh. We've got many perverts in the crew than we can count lmao. No need for another one imo

Le-Sanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice