1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Probable Nakama Foreshadowed?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Dave, Mar 9, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    hi guys once again i m here with a wild theory and before u throw stones at me please read upto the end and then throw stones at me :D
    i have 3 probable suspects to join strawhats apart from jimbei coz luffy asked him already and its matter of time when returns
    two condtions on which luffy decides a crewmate
    One is Luffy says ‘he’s a good guy / an interesting person.’ , etc.
    The other is that One needs to have specific skill to do a job whether it’s necessary for the pirates.

good guy / an interesting person case-chopper ,robin and brook
    all these were recruited by luffy regardless of there position at first
    chopper -interesting monster later he knew he was a doctor
    robin- good person saved my life ,later he asked her skill set as archeologist /assassin
    brook-talking skeleton interesting ,later known as musician which he wanted so badly

specific skill to do a job-
    zoro, sanji ,nami, franky Luffy he wanted them to be his crew and they all had their jobs.

only exception
    to these conditions is usopp i think luffy decided to make is nakama as soon as he knew he was yasopp's son
    so guys do u have someone in mind fulfilling these 2 crietria
    1.Trafalgar D. Water Law
    according to me he has fullied most of criteria of a strawhat
    damsel in distress:lmao: luffy saves
    he was willing sacrifice his life to get revenge didn't think of his of his crew
    and also used strawhats for it
    he saved luffy's life once hence a good person in luffy's eye condition one fulfilled

here are some foreshadows which i think points law to be next nakama

after time skip when luffy appears on sabody he is wearing a hood particular pattern on it which almost smilar to law's cap

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    now nami also is shown in almost hat
    [​IMG]

this one is from east blue saga
    [​IMG]

zoro is shown wearing patterned cap like law except its blue and carrying one katana like law

now the final piece
    [​IMG]

luffy has made his decision like zoro ,sanji ,nami ;)
    law also refuses
    but you know luffy -i refuse your refusal :rofl::rofl:

2.Jewelry Bonney
    there is one thing common between nami and robin both saved someone from strawhat crew before joining as offical member
    Nami- saved zoro and usopp from getting killed in arlong park
    robin-saved luffy from dying in arabasta

similarly bonney saved zoro who going to kill celestial dragon well technically he saved the CD from getting killed. While she kept Zoro from attacking Saint Charloss, Luffy later attacked him, so an admiral was sent to the island anyway:8D:
    Luffy's actions during the Celestial Dragon incident have unintentionally garnered him Bonney's fury, a fury that even extended to the rest of the Straw Hats
    However, when she was reading the newspaper about Doflamingo's defeat, she praised Luffy and Law for it.weird right :saikensmirk:

another possible reason is some strawhats which luffy has recruited are wanted by world govt for specific reason
    nico robin-poneglyphs
    franky -blue prints of pluton
    and recently sanji -wanted only alive (if you know what i mean:saikensmirk:)

at 1st i thought it juz a coincidence as franky and robin were captured by CP9 together
    but by sanji's case its clear that luffy has a tendencies to recruit some people who are wanted by govt
    for specific reason other then being pirates
    not that luffy is smart enough to know that :saikensmirk:

now most fresh name on that list is Jewelry Bonney
    [​IMG]
    Despite being arrested by Akainu, Bonney somehow managed to escape or was apparently released from custody through some unknown means during the two year time skip
    although her crewmates are not seen with her i believe they were taken by akainu

possible foreshadows
    [​IMG]

first time she was shown she was eating pizza turns out its her favorite:coolpink:
    and then
    [​IMG]
    strawhats eating pizza ......<.<

then
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    same sunflower patterned designs on luffy and bonny......
    [​IMG]

As u can that usopp turned old which one of the abilities of bonney

this unrelated to theory but i'd like ur opinion on that
    ---> there are strange marks on brook,robin and franky symbol mean lighting or similar to that reminded me of harry potter's mark

Bonney also believes in the stereotypical view of what a pirate should be. While she saved Zoro from attacking a World Noble, it was to protect her own skin. She, however, refused to help an innocent man who was shot earlier by the same noble. Her reason for doing this was that the man was a stranger and she was a pirate, and while Zoro was also a stranger to her, he himself is a pirate.
    its type of opinon which zoro ,sanji,and nami had about pirates before joining
    also same kind which law had before meeting luffy

3.Kin'emon

even though he's not been not for long he has grown on me quiet a bit as he completes two trios
    pervert trio-sanji, brook and kinemon
    swordsman trio-brook,kinemon and zoro

like some of strawhats before joining he also bear hatred for pirate
    As shown by his constant refusal to accept help from Sanji

possible foreshadows
    his 1st appearance in color scheme
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    look at kinemon's appearance a typical samurai look with two katanas

now take a look luffy's appearance here
    [​IMG]
    top knot hair like kinemon with 2 katanas and same samurai clothes and similar pose as shown by kinemon in color spread
    [​IMG]

that's all
    hope u like it>:)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Out of those listed Kin'emon seems to be the only plausible one. He's a candidate as Luffy has already tried to invite him into the crew back on Punk Hazard, the others aren't likely.

Vince, Tv-crimes, Big World and 4 others like this.
  3. FrankyG

FrankyG

Bounty Points:
    Law i don't see happening since he still has his own crew (fleet maybe but rather rival).

Bonney might be possible. The pizza link is a good find and we don't know wether her crew also escaped but she could join.

As for Kinemon that makes more sense after recent chapters. The only problem i have with it is that he might be needed yet as a father figure for Momo. If Oden is dead now Kinemon might step in to become a sort of foster parent untill Momo is ready to take his fathers role in Wano kingdom.

4. Redache

Redache

Bounty Points:
    I don't think Law would leave his pirate crew to join the Strawhats. I think he will remain a partner, or he could maybe join Luffy's fleet so he still remains captain of his own crew.

Jewerly Bonney is interesting and I wouldn't mind her being a Strawhat. She has a valuable DF and would make a nice addition to the crew.

Kine'mon is also a possiblility. He could join after the events at Wano when he fufilled his job as retainer. I would rather have a woman in the crew, because we are also getting Jinbe, but he is a good canditate either way.

Tv-crimes, Karo and Naito like this.
  5. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    I don't see any of the named characters as a future SH. Nice similarities but they did not convince me, sorry.

Yuni, fenixof2002, Birdy and 7 others like this.
  6. OnePieceHD

OnePieceHD

Bounty Points:
    My feeling tells me Raizou will join. At first I thought Kinemon, because he kinda fits well with the crew. He is quite strong and has a great sense of humor. Apparently also a sad past, but after I saw Luffy and Raizou my feeling changed to Raizou :D

7. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    I agreewith L OG I A ..hope I spelt that right :kappa: The other two wont just ditch their Crews for the S.H@

Tv-crimes, Big World and Naito like this.
  8. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Nah mate, it's all wrong :kappa:

Strawhats tend to have no ties they are highly committed to before joining, being a captain with no incentive to join Luffy or obvious successor means they won't join

Tv-crimes, Naito and Mat D Bizzo like this.
  9. The Dark King

The Dark King

Bounty Points:
    Oh nice

But I see no one from supernovas will join the crew

especially law he is a rival to luffy

the only one that might join the crew is kinamon

Naito likes this.
  10. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    You know that EVERY straw hat was not a pirate at the time luffy came? This is an obvious pattern so i still dont know why people keep saying that Law and Bonney will join. Plus they are CAPTAINS.

Naito and L o g i a like this.
  11. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Well Nami was a Pirate and Usopp claimed to be a Pirate... Brook was a Pirate, albeit an inactive one

PlatinumRoger, Naito and Dave like this.
  12. Joy_Boy

Joy_Boy

Bounty Points:
    I personally hope Kin'emon will join. I know he's not particularly popular but I love his character :cigar:

I agree wit L o g i a, he's the only possible candidate of those you mentioned. He will at the very least be part of the SH armada

L o g i a and Naito like this.
  13. Red gunner

Red gunner

Bounty Points:
    What about Jinbe he is technically still a pirate
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 10, 2016 ---
    Law and Luffy will be nakama. Neither above the other. Till the end of the series I believe they will continue to be the Straw Heart pirates.

Kinemon would never leave Momo's side he seems to be the closest to him.

Bonney is a maybe. She may or a may not join. The Straw Hats don't need two members with crazy appetites that don't have table manners

Naito likes this.
  14. Fin

Fin

Bounty Points:
    I'm not going to throw stones at you! It's a good effort on your theory.

It's not enough of a foreshadowing if we just look at clothes or design pattern in comparison. Take the case of Robin for example, some of the fans were surprised she was the next nakama instead (but a lot of the time we see Vivi hanging out more with Strawhats).

The only plausible view I have for such circumstances is that there will be a Luffy + Law + Bonney alliance (also contributed by reading other theories). Therefore, I might rule out the nakama theory on Law and Bonney (50/50 on this though, all will be debunked by Oda-sensei). As for Kinemon, I have to say he will continue his service for Momonosuke since Samurai do have such value to begin with (serving their master).

Fiasco, Big World and Naito like this.
  15. X. D. Rake

X. D. Rake

Bounty Points:
    Can see Bonney joining, she seems to have lost her crew, and could provide a lot of funny interactions with the crew, specially with Sanji and Luffy

Law and Kinemon would make great crewmates but they will be just allies of Luffy when he becomes Yonkou, Law got his own crew and Kinemon will stick to Momo

Pirate•king•Luffy and Naito like this.
  16. Buggy D. Clown

Buggy D. Clown

Bounty Points:
    I don't believe that Law will join as a Strawhat, but he will join as part of the Grand Fleet, and same with Bonney at some point.

Kin'emon, Momo, Raizo, Kanjuro, as well as all of Wano, will join under Straw Hat control once they take down the Shogun and Kaido.

Naito likes this.
  17. JStar King

JStar King

Bounty Points:
    I think the next Strawhat Crew member will be Caesar Clown.

[​IMG]

18. KuroJoker9706

KuroJoker9706

Bounty Points:
    the next nakama is most probably momonuske or raizo !

Pirate•king•Luffy and Naito like this.
  19. Rimshaker

Rimshaker

Bounty Points:
    Hmm..I don't know..but I can't see Law will serve under Luffy..He's like a rival to Luffy, in a good way..
    Kinemon...I don't think so..With the last chapter development, I think he will serve Momo until he die..
    Bonney..can't say..Luffy has never meet her before..

Tv-crimes and Naito like this.
  20. Mr. Tiddles

Mr. Tiddles

Bounty Points:
    I don't agree with the others, but damn!! I didn't see the last one coming. O_o
    Kinemon. Holy crap. O_o

Tv-crimes and Naito like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice