Discussion Prince of Zahard Theories

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Char Aznable, Apr 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    Sorry..Rachel is just an ugly bitch. She may be a guide or the heroine of the story(as SIU said) but I still dislike her. I'm usually fond of negative female characters like Esdeath(Akame Ga Kill),Gyokuen(Magi),Monet(One Piece),several witches from Witch Hunter,Ultear(Fairy Tail) etc. But for some reason I totally hate Lahel lol.

Another thing I forgot to add was that only a Formal Princess is said to be able to ignite the 12 Month Series ignition weapon. But Baam and Anak were both able to ignite it easily. I think that anyone with formal Princess or Zahard descent/blood can ignite it. Since Zahard is said not to have any children and formal Princesses are not allowed to have children,they just say that only formal Princesses can activate it.

2. Slith

Slith

Bounty Points:
    I had to discard all my hate for Rachel temporarily in order to write that lmao xD
    I too am usually fond of negative women :D

So what you're saying is, the fact that Baam was able to ignite an ignition weapon, could mean he carries the blood of Zahard within him? :eek: Nicee. :D

3. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    It was when the catfish the other high ranker was caught and revealed to the public to be planning behind the WT commands and Gustang grins when Catfish stated "he purposely gave the thorn to FUG".

I dont think its been confirmed that he knows but he knows like the steps to get out but he cant do it to see if it goes to his theory its like all planned but cant do it.

4. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    Do the Princesses get injected with Zahard's blood or something? :eek:

5. Slith

Slith

Bounty Points:
    I'm pretty sure it has to run deeper than just injecting blood. There's probably tons of things involve and I bet it is very painful to go through such process. :D

Syed, Diraj and IllusiveTheory like this.
  6. IllusiveTheory

IllusiveTheory

Bounty Points:
    I'm starting to wonder if Zahard even exist. I mean what kind of person comes into the tower on an adventure & gets bored half way up the climb and decides to take an over 1000 years long nap:D.

Syed, Diraj and Slith like this.
  7. Slith

Slith

Bounty Points:
    You bring up an interesting point lol.

It could be those 3 guys who are currently governing tower made up such an existence like Zahard, only to strike fear or something into the people of the tower, that way they can somehow maintain order and balance within the tower.

Well I could be wrong lol.

Syed, IllusiveTheory and Diraj like this.
  8. Diraj

Diraj

Bounty Points:
    ZAHARD BLOOD ACTIVATES 12 MONTH SERIES!!!! BRILLIANT CATCH!
    [​IMG]
    Its not blood that they're injected with if you get my drift!!! In case not here is a gif----->
    [​IMG]
    Ok so now on to my theories!
    1: ja wangnan is defiantly a prince of some sort to zahard! To take a shot in the heart and be all right is a clear sign he is from a very, very strong biological background.
    2: Baam could be the son of a zahard princess. Or the reincarnation of phantom or eenryu. Thats why the thorn picked him. Its old friend 25 times later. I personally like the theory of his granpa being the slick back dude from the workshop battle(forgot his name) and the son of that crazy princess chick.
    3: karaka wears the ring of a zahard he has killed or possible because he, like wangnan, was exiled for having a penis and wears it as a ever lasting mockery of his heritage. I also like this theory. He and wangnan both have the ring and YELLOW eyes.
    Cue supernatural demon here....
    [​IMG]
    I also heard that wangnan is karaka which would be a massive twist. He gets close to baam to kill/confuse/corrupt him. Or possible they both are princesses so karaka pretends to be wagnan to get close to baam (his brother) for whatever reason (theres to many to list) anyways. We need more info!!!

Syed and IllusiveTheory like this.
  9. IllusiveTheory

IllusiveTheory

Bounty Points:
    Lol, that scenario would not surprise me, b/c it wouldn't be the first people tries to use the name of a powerful figure to maintain Order. Although if it does turn out Zahard isn't around anymore, I would sure like to see the sh8t storm that revelation will create then we can finally see all the characters who deemed themselves to be a Zahard Prince step forward.

Syed, Diraj and Slith like this.
  10. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    He isnt bored the 135th guardian is very hostile and its stated once the next lord awakens zahard will conquer the next floor

The 3 Lords actually:

Baam cant be anyone's reincarnation like Enryuu or Phanta, as Enryuu is powful enough to create life whilst Phanta is a God (self-made)

IllusiveTheory, Diraj and Slith like this.
  11. IllusiveTheory

IllusiveTheory

Bounty Points:
    That's if they don't get Stomp by the Guardian 135th & above :D. Zahard taking a break, means the Guardian was powerful enough to stop their advancement so they had to stop and gather strength before continuing climbing. The only way to get pass an unreasonable guardian is to kill it, and it seems Zahard isn't willing to kill one or the contract he made with them, has forbidden him from killing guardians. This could be why a Prine of Zahard is needed.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  12. ciigan

ciigan

Bounty Points:
    How do we know there is no other way to leave the tower other then reaching the top? i mean this manhwa is full of masteries and deception- which is AWESOME
    Baam was kept in a cave that has a symbol of Three great Lords. This either means that there is a way to outside or Baam and Rachel were never from the outside world to begin with. The fact that the cave Baam was in has a symbol it should not have means there is something going on. This symbol indicates that Zahard is involved with Baam, his birth and so on.
    Also, if we think about it, what Rachel wants? to see the stars? to see them she needs to reach the top and go outside (where she is presumably from). But if she was from the outside world she should have seen them already.
    Also, first Headon words to Rachel are - you were not chosen. Meaning she and Baam were in a place where Headon could reach them - Middle or Outer Tower. Baam was chosen by the Headon, but Rachel took his place and became an irregular. Baam later opened the door himself and became an irregular.
    So what does all this give us. We can either accept the fact that zahard has a way to go outside and Headon can open gates to people from outside. This would explain the symbol and the fact that Headon opened doors for Baam. Or, Baam and Rachel are not outsiders. This would mean that any person from Middle or Outer tower can become an irregular if he manages to open the gates themself. If, for example, someone from the Middle tower with a power that rivals heads of one of the great families was to forcibly open gates and enter the Tower, he would be considered an irregular, because he was not chosen.

13. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    The Guardian was hostile he never wanted anyone on his floor more like and Guardians are generally more powerful than most people in the tower other than one of the lords and irregulars. Zahard is probably waiting for the next Lord to awaken after 1,000 years so likely by the time Baam fights Karaka and a few other slayers introduced Zahard could climb up to say 136 floors though i wonder is how many floors before they see the stars.

14. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    That is the symbol of Zahard inside the tower. We don't know the significance of that outside of the tower.Zahard may have copied that symbol from somewhere in the outer world.It might even be a common symbol in the outed world.Or Headon himself might have placed that symbol.Zahard's symbol does not mean Zahard himself is involved.

Rachel's reason for wanting to see the stars is because she's afraid of Baam.Don't forget that Baam also means "night". Saying she wants to see the stars was a way of expressing that she wants to escape from Baam.Its already been said in the plot that the Tower only opens its doors for "something it needs", implying that Irregulars are deliberately accepted into the Tower's system to change its status quo in some fashion, such as by bringing stability, change or liberty. That explains why Rachel wasn't chosen and Baam was.Baam was chosen by the tower itself not by Headon.Headon can only choose people who are residents inside the tower.We've already seen that he personally comes and invites people to come to the inner tower.That wasn't the case with Rachel and Baam.

Irregulars are not just random people who enter the inner tower forcibly lol. All residents of the tower have formed contract with one guardian or the other.But Irregulars are free from any such contracts.Baam and Urek have no contract and can yet use shinshoo.Even if someone forcibly enters the inner tower,Headon can easily kick him out since that person is bound by the tower's laws.

Anyway to make it simpler,this is from SIU's interview:-

Syed and Char Aznable like this.
  15. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Incorrect Headon cant choose the Irregulars its the Tower as the Tower wants something so it picks a Irregular, Like baam was chosen before Rachel got sucked in so the Tower wanted something to counter Rachel and what she will bring so hence Baam got in.

Syed likes this.
  16. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    I wish SIU would write some afterwords explaining more on the Prince of Zahard.

Syed and Char Aznable like this.
  17. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    He's likely to do so as the storyline doesnt really match with the current storyline maybe when something bigger happens

Syed likes this.
  18. Daphne Zahard

Daphne Zahard

Bounty Points:
    Im not quite sure of this theory of mine, but i really think that Baam is the 'prince of zahard' .... ok so why did i came up with this theory? In ToG chapter/Ep 54, Ren (one of the royal assistant of Zahard, and he's the wave controller's teacher who's wearing a fluffy thing with a big smile lol) , he was talking to someone and then he mentioned that "ABOUT THE BOY AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, PEHAPS HE DOES HAVE THE TALENT TO RECIEVE THE SYMBOL OF THE TRIPLE EYE" .... ;););)

Ok, so here it is
    --it's very obvious that the "boy" that ren mentioned is pertaining to Baam.

--and the "symbol of the triple eye" obviously is the zahard's crest/symbol.

-- and then ren mentioned that '''the boy have talents to recieve the symbol of thr triple eye"', i think it means that baam could be Zahard's Prince, right? Lol. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Additional: at the episode of ToG titled "return of the prince" . I think the title is pertaining to Baam. And then princess repellista mentioned that "it's time for them to appear, Soon, the prince of zahard will come back", im sure she's pertaining to baam, coz from the first appearance of princess repellista in the ToG, it's obvious that she's interested to baam, so i think she's been keeping tabs on him, watching him from her room. Lol. And as for Ja Wangnan, i think he's just a distraction, i think. Some of the events of ToG were showing some hints of Wangnan that he might be the prince but it's too OBVIOUS, specially his name literally means 'i am prince'. It's too obvious. Or maybe he is one of the candidate for the title 'prince of zahard.' And about karaka's ring, he may stole that from Baam/Viole, and Baam originally owns that ring. Hahaha. Kidding. But who knows right? When Baam found Wangnan's ring in the bathub area, he seems to know something about it, that's why he told wangnan that time to 'keep it safely cause it seems important' .. i think he knows something about the ring. And isn't it too suspicious?? Baam's cave has the Zahard Symbol in it, why is it that Baam is not curious about that ?? He's not curious as to why the symbol of Zahard is craved in his cave (this rhymes lol) . And also in Chap/Ep 54, Androsi ask Baam as to why he's too obsessed to rachel, and then baam replied that 'he was once alone in a dark place, and HE DOES NOT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HIS NAME IS.' :DD if it's true that he doesn't know his own name, who named him 25th Baam? Is it Rachel? :booo: He said that he doesn't know his own Identity but he told Headon that '25th Baam' is the day he was born. TOO SUSPICIOUS. Did Baam lied to Headon? Who knows right? Damn SIU, for unconsciously turning me into a detective. I've been rereading ToG a lot of times and looking for some hints about Baams identity, dammit. I'm sleepy, i better go to sleep, Ciao.

19. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Ja Wangnan is the popular decision and is also what I think,

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    At this point, the theory about Wangnam and Karaka having some sort of relation to Zahard is looking pretty solid.

Kong On Kong Action likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice