Discussion Prince of Zahard Theories

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Char Aznable, Apr 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    Yep he can be just like princesses, being adopted.

Diraj, Slith, Eustass D. Kid and 2 others like this.
  2. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Maybe the Prince's will fight for the prince's title a bit like how the Princess' do?

So far we have 2 candidates with zahard rings so Karaka and Wangnam and Baam could be an outside enforcer of this or like a 3rd party

Diraj, Slith, Eustass D. Kid and 3 others like this.
  3. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is the sequence of events:-
    1.Zahard became King.
    2. After that,Enryu entered the tower,climbed and took minimum 51+ years.
    3.After that,Phantaminum entered the tower,cimbed and took minimum 51+ years.
    4.Urek Mazino entered the tower after all that.

So even if Zahard had a kid, its not Urek lmao.

Note:- 51 years is just the minimum number. They might have taken 500 years for all we know. Urek is famous since he climed in 50 years( which is a record). So other Irregulars took more time than him.

Diraj, Syed, Slith and 3 others like this.
  4. ewhee~

ewhee~

Bounty Points:
    Well if ToG would be normal and not so plot twisty , biological son would be out of question since Zahard has been there for ages baam was born outside.. but there are many far fetched ideas that would prove that wrong :p
    And something-else-son-prince is also quite improbable since Baam is Zahards enemy. I dont think he would go making his enemies princes :p +, As Lahel would probably think, Baam is everywhere ffs >_< At least leave the prince title to someone else.. :p

I read a theory about that symbol saying that Baam could have a really close relationship to the entity of the tower itself so Zahard sent him outside because he saw him as a threat or something..
    Baam is surely related to Zahard in someway but Id rather it wasnt a father-son relationship. :hides:

I think Princes are too significant and unique to just fight for the title like it would normally happen with Princesses. But there could be some slayer-prince relationship

Diraj, Syed, Slith and 1 other person like this.
  5. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Maybe The princes' all have to allign to climb the tower os have to reach a certain floor and the real test will begin teh winner becomes the prince

Diraj, Syed, Slith and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mojito

Mojito

Bounty Points:
    arrrgh :DD
    spoillllllllleeeeeersssssss
    didnt read after 1 point :lmao:

Diraj, Syed and Eustass D. Kid like this.
  7. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    More like you skipped them or you were reading in the wrong place.
    I asked you to read in kissmanga or mangapark(all pages at once).

The official webtoons translations don't contain/translate the afterwords. SIU posts afterwords on his blog after certain chapters(which the regular translators add to the end of the chapter). You could find several of them in other translations since you began season 2. :)

Diraj, Syed, Slith and 2 others like this.
  8. Mojito

Mojito

Bounty Points:
    okey lets believe you are rught that doesnt proves that the prince has to be blood related :p

Diraj, Syed and Eustass D. Kid like this.
  9. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    Ahhh..I misread your post earlier. :p

Urek Mazino's aim is to leave the tower. If he wanted to be King,he'd just directly kill Zahard and take-over the tower. Or he'd join FUG and stomp all the Family Heads. But he has totally no interest in the tower's politics. He dislikes authority.He's ego is too large for the tower. :cool:

He didn't even become the leader of Wolhaiksong.He made Baek Ryun its leader. And he told Baam that his real interest is having more freedom which can only be obtained outside the tower. The rest of Wolhaiksong are same. All of them quit their respective positions from 10 Families and such,in order to leave the tower with Urek. :D

10. Channels D Charlie

Channels D Charlie

Bounty Points:
    Baam could be the Prince's guard my reasoning is firstly I think the blood tree thing that giant riceball with a smile said he would be able to obtain once he becomes a ranker may be related to Zahard but Prince is a stretch for Baam.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  11. ciigan

ciigan

Bounty Points:
    So far only two candidates Baam and Wangnam.
    Wangnam would be my pick. Hwa Ryun did imply that he is "special", with some dark background.
    Baam - i think, he is a weapon, protection against irregulars. After Zahard was visited by Phantaminium, he made certain it would never happen again. He and his three wise men "made" Baam and gave him properties resembling those of an irregular. However, Baam and his predecessors are unable to harm their master - Zahard. If it's true i can't imagine the faces of FUG leaders haha
    These weapons are either enter tower as normal regulars, or they enter as irregulars but it never gets revealed.
    Headon decided to play with Zahard's toy this time. He send Baam light - Rachel, without Zahard knowing. Then he took her away and made him follow her. He wants Baam to break free from Zahard's hands maybe, or he want's him to accomplish something. Or he is just a crazy rabbit
    25th means a 25th model, others were killed while climbing the tower or were labelled failures and discarded. However, some might have succeeded, climbed the tower, reached the top and now guard their master.
    So yes, i don't thin Baam is a prince. But if you look at it differently, he can be prince. If Zahard shared his powers with these weapons so they would have irregular qualities, it could explain the prince part. Also this would also explain Raphelistas words "...them..." - Baan being the 25th prince (weapon).
    Wangnam could also be a weapon - but he was considered a failure.

Diraj, Syed, Slith and 3 others like this.
  12. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Why are people forgetting Karaka as he does also posses a Zahard Ring

13. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    Only a ring itself means nothing.We still don't know the importance of the ring.It might be a fake as well.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2015 ---
    But there's a problem with that theory. There's no possible known way to leave the tower.Even if Baam is some kind of created weapon,they still had no way of taking him outside the tower. I mean,Wolhaiksong have been trying to leave the tower for centuries without any success.
    And so far apart from FUG,no one's tried to control Baam.And the tower only allows someone from outside to enter,when it needs something from that person,like a revolution or change. Being a controlled weapon,doesn't add up with that. :eek:

It was an interesting theory though. Never read something like this before. :D

Diraj, Syed and Slith like this.
  14. Slith

Slith

Bounty Points:
    I think the chances are there :D

:eek: this is a really interesting concept
    SIU said that Zahard has no need for a successor but didn't say anything about a son. :p
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Plot twist: Headon is Zahard under disguise.... Or Zahard's personal assistant or something. :D

Now getting serious:
    So far I'm with what most others have said. Baam and Wangnan could be a Prince(s).
    Karaka IMO ain't a "Prince"... Maybe he killed a real "Prince" and stole that ring or something. Karaka's definitely up to something.

Baam being revered as "God" or "Prince" or whatever hints at something IMO.

I read somewhere in this thread that Zahard thinks of Baam as a threatening existence and I think this is the case.
    It would make sense considering Baam's growth rate in terms of power. Many people Baam has fought after he "returned" has called him a monster. And this is including that lying bastard Baam fought recently (forgot his name lol).

I also think that whatever FUG or Rachel is after in that train has some direct connections to both Zahard and/or Baam.

I'll think about this more and post again later. :D

Diraj, Syed and Urek Mazino like this.
  15. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    SIU said that Zahard never had a son because he had no need for a successor since he was immortal. But Wangnan is referred to as Zahard Family's greatest sin. It would make sense if Wangnan was his son and was disowned. I think SIU's statement was from Zahard's point of view rather that the author's point of view.He wouldn't answer such a question so easily. :p

We don't know the purpose of the ring lol. I remember Akatsuki members from Naruto wore different rings which in the end,signified nothing lol. Why would Zahard give them a ring if he's to hide his sins? Isn't giving them an identifiable ring,making it more obvious they
    are related to Zahard? I think the ring signifies something else tbh.

People forget that Zahard is very strong.They assume that since he's inactive and immortal,he's weak or something.He's probably the strongest person after Phantaminum.I doubt Zahard actually fears any Irregular. I don't think he fears Mazino or Enryu either.

That lying bastard is awesome. :lmao: :rofl: Daniel Hatchid has returned. ;) ;)

16. Slith

Slith

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, SIU never really answers from his view of self-interests.... So it would make sense that he answered from Zahard's point of view.

I also think that ring signifies something else. You are right, it would be obvious and someone would recognise stuffs like these straight away/eventually.

Zahard is indeed strong... If he wasn't then how come he still maintains the position of 3rd rank in the tower?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I started thinking more... What if Zahard is "waiting" for Baam to reach the floor he's at (whatever floor it is, I forgot lol).... Baam could be his real son, and once Baam reaches Zahard, Zahard gives him a "test"... Well, more specifically, his "4th true test".

Why 3rd?
    First test: Baam's entrance to the tower - Baam became an irregular - passed
    Second test: Headon's test to Baam - killing that creature, whatever it was - Gained Headon's approval - passed
    Third Test: Baam is currently doing it - his ascension in the tower to meet Zahard - will pass
    Fourth Test: When Baam reaches and meets Zahard - whatever it is - will pass

So once Baam passes Zahards test, he'll gain permission to go to the next floor. And this is where another true trial begins.... Racing to the top of the tower. :D

Just something I thought up on the spot.
    The reason why I accounted for Headon in the "tests" is because - plot twist; Headon's real identity is that of one of the Three Lords - a group of three people who Zahard handed authority to. One of them is mysterious and his/her background is the only one of them unkown... And I think that is Headon. :D

17. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    The Rank position doesn't necessarily symbolize strength. It symbolizes power,strength,authority,political influence,fame,achievements,hype etc etc. For example,Baek Ryun is ranked 9th,but he has very limited battle experience. His rank is mainly because he is co-founder and current leader of Wolhaiksong. Another example is Molic One P. GR who is ranked 12th and one of Three Lords,but its said that even Zahard was afraid of facing him in battle or opposing him(which should make him tied to Zahard).
    So Zahard's strength has more to do with the fact that he was the most efficient Fisherman and he defeated Arie Hon(the strongest family head) several times.

Its possible that Zahard himself will test Baam. Maybe Zahard got bored of living for so long and wants to die. :eek: :p

18. Slith

Slith

Bounty Points:
    Oh yeah of course :D
    But the point still remains, that he is still at the 3rd rank, doesn't necessarily speak about strengths though. But the fact that he is able to maintain one rank is something in itself. :D

It's kind of cliche, but possible. Currently the biggest mystery surrounding Zahard is not his position or the princesses... But what he is currently doing as he is supposedly "inactive".
    He's probably one of the fishiest being in the series besides Urek.
    Enryu, we don't know about so I'm not counting him. Same with Phantum-kun (except that he won't appear).

Just realized I'm slowly deviating from the topic haha .__.
    Well, to get back on-topic:
    About Ja Wangnan - It was said that he is the outcast of the Zahard family or whatever.... Looking into it deeper (just pure assumptions), He's probably half not.
    Let's put it like this.... If Zahard is really Wangnan's father... Wangnan could've been spoilt too much and thus doesn't have the desire to do anything "great"... Therefore, he was outcasted... Knowing this, Wangnan could've finally come to the realization that he isn't all that great and finally desires to do something "great". In the series Wangnan claimed that he will one day be the King of the Tower.
    So, it could be that Zahard threw him out with the intent to ignite a goal within Wangnan to do something great. Solely because having someone who isn't "great" is "shameful".

Just a little speculations of sorts. :D

19. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    Back to topic:- If one of the Princesses of Zahard had a son,that child would also be Prince of Zahard right? I've read theories that Baam is the son of Eurassia Enne Zahard.That would explain why Po Bidau Gustang literally gave him the thorn and also helped him escape from FUG. Gustang was the father of Eurassia Zahard,and also the only person who knows the way outside the tower.There were rumors that Eurasia went psycho and was locked up.Maybe that was just a lie made up by Zahard and the real reason is that she was having a child(like original Anak Zanard).
    Both Eurassia Zahard's parents were also Wave Controllers,similar to Baam himself.

20. Slith

Slith

Bounty Points:
    Wow that's a nice theory/thought :eek:
    Also, where has it been said that Gustang gave Baam the thorn? I can't remember that at all.
    Can you link me to those theories? Thanks. :D

So I've been looking a bit into Po Bidau Gustang... And holy sh*t does he resemble Baam... Another thing piqued my interest... And that is his hair colour. It is the same to that of Rachel.. So it got me thinking, what if Rachel is Baam's aunt? And therefore his mother, presumably Eurasia is Rachel's older sister.

When you think about it:
    - Gustang knows the way out of the tower... So it is safe to assume he has the strong desire to leave the tower at one point, however does not have the power to.
    - Rachel desires to reach the top of the tower
    Putting that two together, Rachel could've inherited the desire to leave the tower/reach the top from Gustang.
    What do you think? There may be loop holes though.
    So would that make Rachel an unknown princess of sorts or something?

Now, here's where it gets serious.
    If what I said is true, could rachel be Baam's "true guide"... Like, guiding Baam to the top of the tower via making Baam chase her. This will be killing two birds with one stone:
    - Baam reaches the top of the tower
    - He can fulfill his duty as a prince and officially is labeled prince - whatever his duty is.

Diraj, Syed and Channels D Charlie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice