Pirates!

Discussion in 'The Great Pirate Summit' started by Divvens, Oct 19, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Some other factions think the Pirates have given up/have lost hope. Tell me this isn't true! DBF still has a long way to go, you still have two whole island left. You can still win!

Revo's never raid you, why? Coz they are scared you will defend successfully. Thats a big example that they are still worried about you guys and your strength, do your best Pirates, OP is all about Pirates! You guys should be fighting and making everyone cry in fear of the Pirates!

@Rex @BlackChaosNL I know you guys are busy, but as the captain and vice captain keep boosting the morale of your men and women the brave pirates of Oro Jackson. Start talking about event 3 of island 3, take the lead now.

Dango, Death72 and BlackChaosNL like this.
  2. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Death72 likes this.
  3. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    we're definitely not out yet, i have a feeling we'll win the last event in island 3...

also it doesn't matter if we don't win, we should be a hell of a competition for the other factions and work as a team that's all that matters :yaaa: ;)

Dango, Rex and Divvens like this.
  4. ulquiorra1141

ulquiorra1141

Bounty Points:
    Hey I'm new to the pirates, and I'm still a little clueless as to what's going on. Can I have a recap of the events so far, and what we need to do?

Death72 and Dango like this.
  5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I'll tag a few of your faction members that can help you understand
    @Death72 @Rex @UchaNekome

Death72 likes this.
  6. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Well there was the First island where we pretty much got last place. Then there was the second island were we did better. The third island is what's going on right now...you can read about that in the Central Hub. Then there's event Zero which spans through the entirety of DBF. That's AMV making. I'm almost done with my video.

Rex and Death72 like this.
  7. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Greetigngs and elcome first of all :D Right now, we have to make a robot for Event 3 :p We're on island three atm and we have to finish Event 3 so we can move on to the next island. So, if ou want to participate, I suggest you hceck out this thread for ideas on how to go about it: http://orojackson.com/threads/event-3-robots.2146/

Death72 likes this.
  8. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    @ulquiorra1141, if that doesn't help you let me put it this way...

The Davy Back Fight is a large event that spans for various months on 5 islands (currently island 3), there are 3 events on each (only the last event on this island hasn't finished) and each event is different from the other... each faction works as a team to win the event, Each event will grant us beli... which is turned into bounty for each member when the dbf ends...

Event Zero will be active all the time, and that is AMV making... Hope i helped :yaaa:

Dango likes this.
  9. ulquiorra1141

ulquiorra1141

Bounty Points:
    Alright okay, you guys have helped clear this up for me. I'll see what I can do for Island 3, and you can for sure count me in on Island 4 :yaaa:

Dango, Rex and Death72 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice