Light Novel Series Overlord

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by Channels D Charlie, Jul 25, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Channels D Charlie

Channels D Charlie

Bounty Points:
    So basically I wanted to spread this newer manga around what it is about is a NEAT who played MMORPG where he played as a undead wizard for one of the strongest guilds Ainz Ooal Gown. But his favorite game was shutting down for good but he decided to stay for the final moments to be kicked out by the server. But it never came and he was trapped in a new world where NPC's lived as if they where players but this might just be the best thing to ever happen to him. If you loved SAO then I strongly recommend the first 7 chapters out!

Chris Mic and Harold like this.
  2. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    It's out as a manga? I thought it was only in Light Novel form and now as an anime :eek: It's great to hear this exists. And no, I don't like SAO at all, but I still enjoy Overlord immensely :D Might give the manga a read as soon as the anime ends :)

Channels D Charlie likes this.
  3. Channels D Charlie

Channels D Charlie

Bounty Points:
    I haven't seen the anime or the novel so it might follow the same path as both so just a heads up.

4. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    A lot of Light novels are turned into manga later, like it was with No Game No Life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice