Private Over My Drunk Body

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Fanboy sins, Feb 6, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Fanboy sins

Fanboy sins Self-proclaimed Gentleman Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Weil was fiercely cutting waves on his way to Enemy. From the distance, black dragon seemed finished. However once agent swam close enough, fishman noticed gaze of a silver hair pirate.

I should finish him off quickly... but... getting close to him doesn't seem to be a great idea. This guy has many tricks up his sleeve. Who knows what kind of gadgets are hidden from naked eye.....

Fishman quickly circled around his enemy and stopped at 180 degrees from a Pirate. Here , 20 meters away from target , Weil started displaying his Prowess in fishman karate. By almost magical movements of his hands , assassin started taming and shaping water . Giving it form of a sphere.

Dragons belong to the sky....so ....Have a great flight pirate.

With one last hand motion, Weil let loose tamed water in his hand. Unleashing great erupting force of current towards his enemy. Threatening Drago to send him flying out.... towards the island.

-Mizugokoro (水心 Mizugokoro?, literally meaning "Water Heart"): The primary technique of this style that the user initiates by first performing a bowl-shaped gesture with his webbed hands (one hand over the other) while underwater right before giving the water itself around him a mighty yank. This allows the user to physically grab and redirect currents as if he were manipulating cloth.(81 Mastery, 61 Strength)

-Kairyu Ipponzeoi (海流一本背負い Kairyū Ipponzeoi?, literally meaning "Sea Current Lifter"): A technique used by the user performed after Mizugokoro. He heaves the current upward, where it erupts from the ocean surface as a towering stream of water.(81 Mastery, 61 Strength)

2. Dragomir

Dragomir

Bounty Points:
    What the hell is doing now? Twisting his head to see the fishman, he watched him with squinted eyes as the fishman circled around him making a bunch of these hand gestures. Drago gulped. Felt like swallowing a boulder. Oh boy, he finna do me with some fishman karate looking ass attacks here. I ain't bout this ass-whooped life fam.

Drago began feeling the water pull clockwise around him. It kept getting faster and faster, twisting his clothing, then his phalanges, then limbs. Ayo, what's going on here? And then...his entire body.

*FSHOOOMM*

"Huh?! NANI?!"

[​IMG]

AND THERE GOES DRAGO! THE BOY GOES FLYING SKY HIGH HEADING TOWARDS THE ISLAND. His face was full of terror! Skin losing it's color, even though he was black. Eyes looking about they were about to cry.

Drago zipped through the air like lightening, heading straight for the ground. Yoyoyoyoooyooyo!!! If I don't do something I'm finna crasssssshhhhhh!!! Drago tried activating his rocket boosters. But they wouldn't work.

[​IMG]

WHAT THE HELL?!? Nonononono, not today! NOT TODAY! WORK BITCHES!

20 meters from impact. 15 meters from impact. 10 meters from impact. The rocket boosters still wouldn't come out. It seems like the water might have caused a malfunction in the system. 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 "COME ON!!!" 4, 3... Death opened it's arms wide to Drago. "Join me. It's pretty fun in here actually. We have food and big booty bitches and I know you like both." That seemed to be what death was saying right now. 2...

*fshshfshfshfsh chichichichichichi, BSHOOOO* about at the most convenient timing ever, the rocket boosters had finally opened up!!

[​IMG]

"YES SIR!" An elated Drago said.

*FYOOOOM* Just halting himself from crashing, Drago angled his body upwards and he slowly and vertically raced through the skys. About 10 seconds later, he was 60 meters up in the air with a bird's eye view.

Death: "Damnit!"

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Fanboy sins likes this.
  3. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    After sending his opponent flying again , Weil took a deep breath and watched Drago's "inevitable" fall on the ground ..

Huff.. Huff. ..Huff. .. wow...He is falling down so fast...Impact will definitely kill him. Looks like my strategy was a brilliant one. All I need for now is to confirm filthy pirate's death.

Screw this guy. I will rip those gadgets apart... Just you wait ..

Suddenly, boosters flew Fishman's target up way in the air. Making agent think about his next move.

What...should I do? I can probably get there with geppo, but outlasting those jet engines is the real problem. Plus I need to balance out my stamina or it will become a huge problem....What do I do????? Hmmmmmm. .......

After quite a bit of thinking, Weil's eyes sparkled. Fishman quickly swam towards the beach. Once on the island agent rushed towards Sleeping giantess . And revealed his plan to himself.

Considering how elastic this giantes was...I can probably use her as a trampoline... Uwaaaa haaa haa ha hhhhhh. ..I'm a genius...

By using Geppo , fishman quickly found himself on top of pink creature. Weil started jumping around , and surprisingly for him he was right. This strange body worked like a rubber , like a trampoline. Jump by jump Weil's started getting higher and higher.

Uwaaaa haaa haa ha hhhhhh. ..This is so much fuuuuuuuun.

@Dragomir

Dragomir likes this.
  4. Dragomir

Dragomir

Bounty Points:
    Now what the hell are you up to? A wary Drago watched the fishman get on top of the pink giant. The fishman began bouncing himself on its flesh, it seems it was trying to use it as a trampoline. Trying to jump to my position? Clever, but how likely are you gonna get enough bounce to get up here? Even if you do, you can't stay here forever while I can!

Now watch this.
    *Kaching* Drago's right hand disabled from it's attachment on his arm and was sucked inside his forearm. 3 seconds later, a perfect circle came out enclosing the opening in his. Just one thing, this circle had it's own openings. About 8 of them. The same happened to his left hand.

"Prepare to get blasted with bullets boyo!"

Drago closed one eye, and aimed his guns carefully at the bouncing fishman. Aim...can't go round and about with this. I'm only good for 10 bullets at a time.

Thot #1: "Hey, Brittany it's the creepy fish guy."
    Thot#2: "You're right, Brooklyn. Wasn't he trying to hurt our Drago?"

The thots have appeared again! Hiding behind a leg of the giant, they peeked over and saw the fishman bouncing on it's stomach. Both of them clinching the top of their blankets with a hand.

Brittany: "What is he doing? He looks so dumb." Brittany scoffs. "How dare he fight our Drago. It was my turn to give him head today."
    Brooklyn: "Um..no. I'm pretty sure it was my turn. You already gave him head yesterday."
    Brittany: "Liar! I don't remember that!"
    Brooklyn: "You don't remember anything you stupid bitch!"

Brittany looks offended with her mouth gaping open. She grabs Brooklyn's hair with her free hand and pulls it like her life depended on it.

"Ow! How dare you!" Brooklyn screams loud enough for the fishman to hear. Brooklyn, tackles Brittany to the ground and they both wrestle with each other. THEIR BLANKETS ARE STARTING TO COME OFF AS A CONSEQUENCE.

Btw readers, Brittany is the blonde while Brooklyn is the brunette.

Fanboy sins likes this.
  5. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Weirdly enough , giantess was in a beauty sleep. Even heavy fishman’s movements could not make her care. This allowed agent to move without care.
    However , even though, Jumping up and down felt nice and all , Weil needed Drago's head on the place to feel good.

Just you wait. ... While I craft perfect plan to destroy you. Uwaaaa haaa haa ha hhhhhh.

How great.... This isn't even his final form.... I should keep an eye on him.. and use geppo and Kami-E if necessary. Uwaaaa haaa haa ha hhhhhh .There is no way I'll let my guard down.

Kyaaaaaaaaaah.....

That same moment, Weil heard calling of a queen. Fishman like true gentleman , looked down to see two Angeles fighting.... Agent knew that his help was not necessary, that those two were strong, independent women.... But Weil, inspired by their bravery completely forgot about young Drago..

I think....I forgot about someone. .....Hmmmmmm ....it probably doesn't matter. ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2019 ---
    @Dragomir

Dragomir likes this.
  6. Dragomir

Dragomir

Bounty Points:
    "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MU- nani?" Drago pauses his "useless" as he notices something odd. "Oh no, it's Brooklyn and Brittany. What the hell are they doing here?"

Drago peers closer as he bends over his waist to check more things out. "HUH! That fishman stopped bouncing! He's not about to approach those two girls is he now?"

Drago, fearful of what's to come, drops down immediately in a quick descend, landing with a loud THUD on the ground. Took him about 3 seconds. He was about 15 meters away from where the fishman was at "Oi, fishman! What are you up to-" Drago's eyes catch beauty. Pure beauty.

Brittany and Brooklyn's blankets were laying on the ground. "Lord Jesus, I've seen this multiple times before, but every time...my breath gets taken away."

Fanboy sins likes this.
  7. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Weil's exclusive cat .. cough cough.. heroic fight,unfortunately got disturbed by iron party pooper who landed right between cp member and strong women. fishman ,who wasn't fond of this strange man, took a fighting stance again. Agent's legs , started bouncing on giant's rubbery body, like a true boxer. Fishman wanted to quickly finish off this scum and ask ou... I mean introduced himself as an ally . However before striking fishman noticed dragon's filthy eyes looking suspiciously towards beautiful queens.

Oh you just didn't objectify them your sexist misogynist Pig I'm gonna rip you apart you a******. I'm gonna make you pay .... I'm going to boil you alive ..I'm gonna melt you shitty armour..
    Wryyyyyyyy.......

Whale jumped down from the belly and continued walking towards the enemy.. approaching and getting closer step by step to beat the s*** out of pirate... menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing menacing

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Dragomir likes this.
  8. Dragomir

Dragomir

Bounty Points:

With darkened, shadowed eyes, Drago menacingly looked over his shoulder to the approaching fishman. "Hmmm?" Letting out a deep, grumbled, hmmm, sounding more like a growl, Drago faced the ever coming closer enemy. Why am I suddenly facing him and looking like a badass mofo? In an attempt to not be distracted by his opponent, Drago turns his head back at the girls. Well...he tries. His body won't budge. It was fixed in a locked position facing the fishman. Nani?!

Suddenly, Drago's body began twitching. Up, down. Up, down.
    Huh? Why are my feet moving?!? I'm not even trying to control them. STOP! Drago willed himself to stop his current actions but by some majestic force they, he kept moving forward.

Drago finally stopped, facing the fishman, looking at him dead in the eye like a hard-boiled mafucka straight from tha blood gang, you know what I'm saying?

Dramatic pause

With the same darkened and shadowed look, Drago said in a low voice
    "Let's settle this like man."

Dramatic pause intensifies

"Let's fuck some bitches," Drago signaled with his head to the two women behind him.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Fanboy sins likes this.
  9. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Fishman's opponent mirrored agent's footsteps perfectly . Rivals slowly closed the distance , until they stood near each other .Looking eye to eye.Though Weil was more than twice the size.Warriors searched for weakness and doubts in each others spirits. After a short silence , Black dragon spoke out.

Fishman's face darkened , as shadow consumed it , sinking blue skin in abyss . Eyebrows started racing down south , painting Weil's expression with rage and disgust.. Cipher pol agent quickly lifted his hand , holding two fists together and pointing it towards the chest of iron sexist. Second later ,blue knight shouted loudly ....

Rokushiki secret technique ..... ROKUOGAN......

Suddenly from assassin's arms powerful blast bursted out. Shockwave tore air with mighty force, threatening everything on his way.

Rokushiki Ogi: Rokuogan
    Requirements:
    81 Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Durability
    DPS: S
    Description: This is the ultimate Rokushiki technique that can damage an opponent internally, similar to the Impact Dial, or of equal or more strength to the Reject Dial, but the technique is considered to be much more powerful, and can be performed without the side effect of great pain to the user. It appears to be two fists held at close range that can damage the opponent with a blast powerful enough to cause even Luffy to cough up blood and come close to death.

Dragomir likes this.
  10. Dragomir

Dragomir

Bounty Points:
    Ay, what's wrong with this guy? Why is he getting so mad? He gay or something? Noticing how pissed of the fishman was getting, Drago took a step back(yes, he can control himself again). He felt unease rippling through his body like a rock thrown in water. "Yare yare, you're not gay are you?"

Fear flashed through Drago's eyes like a car going 80 mph as the fishman's fists were raised in the air and pointed towards his chest. His teeth clenched and his eyes going back and forth between the fishman's fists and face."Oioioioi, the fuck are you doing? You finna answer my question or nah?"

The unsuspecting Drago was not ready for what was coming for him. A giant shockwave was emitted from the fishman's fists. Too fast for Drago to even process it as it hit him like a truck ramming into a car on a freeway.

There was no pain. His eyes were white, not just from unconsciousness, his brain had smashed across his skull, going back and back bleeding in the process. Drago's cyborg armor cracked thoroughly in all places in which there was armor.

*THUD* Drago tumbled across the ground landing at the feet of the girls.

"Huh?"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" With a high pitched scream, both girls were horrified by what they were seeing lying in front of them. Their dirty bodies from the wrestling hugged each other and tears ran down each other's cheeks.

"Drago! No!"

"Why? Why? WHY?!"

Drago is dead.

-End of Battleground: Over My Drunk Body.

Fanboy sins likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice