OUR LEADER SUCKS!!!

Discussion in 'The Central Hub' started by UchaNekome, Oct 19, 2013.

Share This Page

?

Do you suck?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. Yes

25.0%
  1. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Event ItemThis thread is a part of a secret event given only to this member of the pirate faction. Any content in this post does not show the members opinions, but is forced upon due to an event. Nothing here should be taken seriously, the ban was a fake ban.
    http://orojackson.com/threads/uchanekome-vihyungrang-and-kuro-are-brave-warriors.2153/

- @Divvens

That's right you heard me! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of this! I hate being a pirate we're always losing! Not to mention our damn stupid leader always fucking things up! I wish I signed on with the revolutionaries at least then I'd be WINING! Rex you seriously need to get a grip and start acting like a leader! OH and BlackChaosNL, It's all your fault we're loesing. Stop loafing around and actually DO something. You guys are all lazy ass holes! Maybe if you got off you're lazy asses sometimes and actually DID something maybe we would ACTUALLY win a few points. BUT NO I'm stuck with the worst group of individuals on the net! Oh well what can you expect from a bunch of ugly foreigners. I mean why do I have to deal with this bullshit. You guys aren't pirates your a bunch of lazy dogs chasing your tails in circles...Why don't you dickheads all just GET A FUCKING LIFE.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
    Death72, Rex, Divvens and 2 others like this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Locking topic to avoid any further issues.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 19, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 19, 2013 ---
    Take some time off, chill out. You have received a 24 hour ban.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice