Our Goals

Discussion in 'Marine HQ' started by Monkey D. Garp, Jan 3, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    The achievements which are striked out are completed, the rest to be reached. Don't worry we'll eventually get em all! Do keep enjoying a bit of tea and cookies here and there now, lets get to it!

1. Recruit 2 members to become pirates: 8+ Bounty to all faction members | Unlock: Personal faction sub forum visible to only faction members for personal talks, planning, gathering, discussing recruiting techniques etc.
    ---
    2. Recruit 5 members to become Marines: 15+ Bounty to all faction members | Unlock: Ability to elect a Fleet Admiral.
    ---
    3. Elect a Fleet Admiral: 15+ Bounty to all faction members | Unlock: Ability to add 10+ bounty to all faction members once.
    ---
    4. Recruit 10 members to become Marines : 25+ Bounty to all faction members | Unlock: Ability to elect a Admiral.
    ---
    5. Elect a Admiral.
    ---
    6. Maintain 8 total faction members or more for a week: 30+ Bounty to all faction members
    ---
    7. Recruit 15 members to become Marines : 40+ Bounty to all faction members | Unlock: Ability to add 20+ bounty to all faction members once.
    ---
    8. Win 2 events: 40+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    9. Win 3 events: 50+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    10. Win 4 events: 65+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    11. Win 5 events: 100+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    12. Win 2 consecutive events: 40+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    13. Win 3 consecutive events: 60+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    14. Recruit 20 members to become Marines : 100+ Bounty to all faction members | Unlock: Ability to add 30+ bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    15. Wear your factions custom made avatars and signatures: 50+ Bounty to all faction members, 50+ Bounty to creator of the avatar and signature.
    ---
    16. Recruit 25 members to become Marines: 180+ Bounty to all faction members | Unlock: 5% increase in total faction bounty (not individual faction member count).
    ---
    17. Recruit 30 members to become Marines : 380+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    18. Win the Davy Back Fight: 5000+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    19. Come second in the Davy Back Fight: 2000+ Bounty to all faction members.
    ---
    20. Finish the Davy Back fight with 20+ Faction members: 500+ Bounty to all faction members.

Freeze likes this.
  2. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    I have to be a jerk and point out I'd rather not recruit people to be pirates. :(

But really, I should figure out how to efficiently recruit people, we're not exactly leading in numbers here..!

3. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    best way to reqruit is probly to ask other people on other places to join the forum or if people on this forum didn't join the event yet, you can ask them to join the forum

4. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    I guess I need to offer more than just tea and cookies to lure them in, hmm.. Time to make very secret plans with simo!

5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I'm sorry, I think Garp made a copy paste mistake, the achievements for marines replaces all "pirates" for marines, so you are recruiting for your own faction not the pirate faction. I edited the first post to correct these mistakes.

6. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Nono, I should be the one apologizing here, pointing it out in such rude manner. Thank you for correcting. *bow*

7. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Nah it's fine ^^ And good luck to recruit members :p Simon is trying his best to get this one member on Marines but she keeps saying no (the last I heard) :p

8. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    i know it's realy hard to get this one recruit :eek:, we'll have to find people outside the forums then :D

CapnLuffy likes this.
  9. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Wahh, I don't really know any people interested in OP outside of this forum.. I think using a piece of meat and a cage would be easier than talking, yeah.

simovich likes this.
  10. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    there are a lot of people on the internet :), we just have to look in the right places to get some results

11. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Well, I'm currently pestering one person to join, looks promising.. kind of. I promised to draw her an irregular circle(I can't draw a perfect one) if she joins. x3

simovich likes this.
  12. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    :D nice, you can tell about the rewards "suger coat" it some more :p

13. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Haha, I haven't even checked the rewards myself xD Ahh, she's having some trouble with the forum, time to bother our dear admins..

simovich likes this.
  14. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    oh whats the problem then ?

15. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    She didn't get the verification e-mail, our lovely Freeze fixed the problem x3

CapnLuffy and Freeze like this.
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    The Marines are now up to four members, all the factions will be surprised that you almost caught up to them!
    --- merged: Jan 5, 2012 at 5:28 AM ---
    I looked into it, there was a problem from our side. I have fixed it now, sorry for the inconvenience.

17. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger eh? The problem was fixed super quickly though, thanks for that <3

It seems that other teams see Marines with no artist in the public chats. Alongside cooking I think drawing comes as my skill here u___u But don't tell them! We need all the elements of surprise we can get.

CapnLuffy likes this.
  18. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    That, is indeed true. Let's keep that part silent, and when they think they have a jump on us we show them we are not to be taken lightly!

19. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Yyep, all elements of surprise. We don't have anyone who can hold a pen in their hand, nope. Couldn't we just mystically change one of the events into a cooking competition and have Mimi here bringing the trophy home? xD

Thou, really, I think we should find out what each of us can do so we know our strong points x3

20. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    That is a good idea, I will start a new discussion here http://orojackson.com/forums/marinehq/ for the team to get to know each other!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice