Info Opening Tournament Signups

Discussion in 'One Piece Role Play' started by Larsi, Mar 6, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Only post here to sign up. If you have any questions please refer to the master thread.

"Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideas are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there people who seek freedom in this life, These things shall not vanish from the Earth."

To start us off in style and fill up some needed spots, we are going to be holding a tournament.

Everyone who wants to participate simply has to post in this thread, with a stat sheet of their choice, for a level 15 character. If you so choose, you may have one weapon. If you feel like it, you may submit a custom fighting style to me for approval, and I will look it over shortly. There will not be any devil fruits in the first round. After everyone has had time to prepare, you will all get two opponents to fight, and a thread made by me to fight in. What is important is that just because you defeat your opponent, but instead that you RP well. You will be graded on effort, how well you fought, how well you followed the system, how enjoyable it was to read, how well I could understand your character, etc. Winning might get you a bit of a bonus, but don't go overboard for the sake of victory. Once everyone has completed their two fights, you will be given scores according to your performance. Then you will get two more match ups against people who scored similarly to you. Finally I will add the total points sum from all four fights, and whoever scored highest wins.

Levels will be given out depending on how high you make it. There is no set reward at the moment, and won't be until I know how many have signed up. Winning your respective battles will not guarantee you moving on, nor will losing them guarantee you will end up low on the list. You will be graded on how well you use your abilities, keep within your limits and how enjoyable the fight is to read, among other similar factors. You are then rated by your total score by the end.

The actual awards are in two sections. First place will be able to pick one from both sections, or neither if they chose so. From there on, next person can choose, then the next until both sections are empty.

Section one, devil fruits(extra fruits may be tossed in if the interest warrants it):
    • Gumo Gumo no Mi
    • Hana Hana no Mi
    • Yomi Yomi no Mi

Section two, level 50 and(may add more if the interest warrants it):
    • 1-2 Pirate Captain(depending on amount of total contestants)
    • 1-2 Rear Admiral(depending on amount of total contestants)
    • 1 CP9
    • 1-2 Revolutionary Officer

"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left all of it at that place!"
    Use your skills and techniques to the best of your abilities. Keep within your characters limitations. Acknowledge when you should take a hit. Acknowledge when you should be running low on stamina. Apply your characters personality. Structure your posts well. Make it an enjoyable read. Those are general things to keep in mind. In the story youll also get extra for furthering the story well.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  2. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Here is an example stat sheet. You may use it or edit it slightly for your own stats.

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 20+2=22
    Speed: 20+2=22
    22x2=44
    -Reaction:22
    -Movement:22
    Vitality:20+2=22
    22x2=4
    -Durability:22
    -Stamina:22
    Martial Arts: 15
    15x2=30
    -XXX: 30

(XXX is a placeholder for whatever fighting style you choose.)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  3. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
  4. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Forgot to say. No giants. :catsalute:

Also no beast mastery. Other mind stats are also pretty useless for the tournament fyi.

5. Son Goku

Son Goku

Bounty Points:
    I'm in, however i don't really understand fully how i should do this stat sheet so i'll just go ahead and try my best at it. If i filled it out wrong please let me know and i'll correct it.

Human giving me 2+ to Strength, Speed, and Vitality, correct?

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 10
    Speed: 30
    30x2= 60
    -Reaction: 30
    -Movement: 30
    Vitality: 20
    20x2= 40
    -Durability: 10
    -Stamina: 30
    15x2= 30
    -XXX: Super Saiyan (超スーパーサイヤ人じん Sūpā Saiya-jin) - 30 mastery

[​IMG]

Super Saiyan (超スーパーサイヤ人じん Sūpā Saiya-jin)
    A alternative fighting style utilizing aspects of Haki and the users own essence called ''ki''. The only people known to have used this fighting style are humans, because of this its regarded as almost as rare to see as Haoshoku Haki. Ideally the only way to use this fighting style in its purest form is to feel the utmost anger, by doing this the ki inside the body will boil thus releasing chaotically from the body causing a transformation. Typically a ''Saiyan'' will have black hair to begin with, then as they progress through the stages of transformations they'll gradually change hair color and styles depending on the form. Furthermore the ki can be used offensively as well, being focused throughout the body in determined areas, such as the palms then ejecting it outwards to perform a ''ki blast''. All the forms can last up to 4 turns; when they run out or are deactivated your stats will be deducted the same amount they were just boosted for, for the same length.
    Super Saiyan
    Requirements:
    21 mastery, 21 stamina, level 10 and anger
    DPS: C
    Description: The user's hair will spike upwards then turn yellow, a sudden eruption of yellow ki aura will form around the user. This form will grant the user +5 in both stamina, strength, and movement speed while active.

Super Saiyan II
    Requirements:
    41 mastery, 41 stamina, level 20 and anger
    DPS: B
    Description: The user's hair will spike upwards then turn yellow, a sudden eruption of yellow ki aura will form around the user, ideally small sparks of blue electricity will appear around the aura. This form will grant the user +10 in both stamina, strength, and movement speed while active.

Super Saiyan III
    Requirements:
    81 mastery, 81 stamina, level 30 and anger
    DPS: A
    Description: The user's hair will spike upwards then turn yellow and increasing in length to end near the waist side, a sudden eruption of yellow ki aura will form around the user, ideally small sparks of blue electricity will appear around the aura. This form will grant the user +15 in both stamina, strength, and movement speed while active.

Ki Blast
    Requirements:
    11 Super Saiyan Mastery, 11 stamina, level 5
    DPS: D
    Description: The user will focus their ki into the palm(s) then release it to form a sphere of colorized ki, the spheres have a small explosive effect within impact. Furthermore this technique can be done within multitudes thus having the added advantage of overwhelming the combatant.

Kamehameha
    Requirements:
    31 Super Saiyan Mastery, 31 stamina, level 10/20 and anger
    DPS: B
    Description: The user similar to a ki blast will focus their ki but instead will expel it then hold it between two palms, after a few seconds of charging the ki inside the sphere the user will finally thrust it forward towards the combatant in a beam form. This technique is powerful enough to carry the opponent a sizable distance, even going as far as completely obliterating their existence if charged within a full post.

[​IMG]
    via @Larsi with PM confirmation​

So, i'll be going for a speed build here as i'd suspect my character would have ultimately.

For a weapon i'll be using a extendable staff.

If i missed anything please inform me.

Character: Son Goku

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Tiago, Fanboy sins, AL sama and 5 others like this.
  6. King of beasts kaido

King of beasts kaido

Bounty Points:
    Name : Kaido
    Species : Hybrid Mink(now leopard) /Fishman(Shark)
    ( Tiger head)

Appearance
    Hair : Black and White
    Eyes : Bright Blue
    Height : 7”9’
    Fur : silverfish Gray and Black spots ( back,arms, legs) Chest is White , Hands Feet and Fin(Black)
    Favorite food : MEAT!!
    Least favorite food : Veggies
    Motto : fight to the Death is a fight worth Rembering for centuries GRRR ROAHHHHG!!!!!

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 20+2=22
    Speed: 15+2=17
    17x2=34
    -Reaction:18
    -Movement:16
    Vitality:20+2=22
    22x2=4
    -Durability:22
    -Stamina:22
    Martial Arts: 20
    20x2=40
    -XXX: 40

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Fanboy sins, Ziosa, Roogy and 2 others like this.
  7. NeoRetro

NeoRetro

Bounty Points:
    Toyohisa Daiki

Total: 15 * 5 = 75

Strength: 20 + 1 = 21

Speed: 25 + 3 + 28
    28 * 2 = 56
    Movement: 35
    Reaction: 21

Vitality: 13 + 2
    15 *2 = 34
    Durability: 9
    Stamina: 21

Martial Arts: 17
    17 *2 = 34
    Ittoryu: 34

Appearance:

Hair: Darkish/Brown
    Eyes: Black
    Height: 5”10’
    Favourite Food: Agedashi Tofu
    Favourite Drink: Mango Mojito
    Loves to wear Skypean Traditional Clothing

Biograpgy:

Coming Soon!

Looks:

[​IMG]

I am a Toyohisa! Proud warrior of all the seas!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  8. joby

joby

Bounty Points:
    I'm so in! Okay, hoping I do this right:

Can we select a race other than human? If so, I'd like to be a Long-nose Monkey Mink (Speed/Vitality)

Name: Joby Jobymamushi
    Epitaphs: “the Wandering Vagabond” or “the Boundless Ocean”
    Race: Long-nose Monkey Mink
    Weapon: 3 meter long tiger fork
    Weapon Name: “No-Name”
    Height: 7’10”
    eyes: amber/gold
    fur: amber/gold
    skin: purplish/pinkish
    favorite food: salted plums/onigiri
    least favorite food: carrots
    life motto: "Whether you go up the ladder or down it, your position is shaky!"

bio: deathly afraid of having both feet leave the ground/does everything on accident/good at standing still.

:work in progress extended bio: Joby fell off the back of Zounisha as a baby. He remembers nothing of the country of his birth. How he survived and found himself on the island he came to call his home, he never knew. Everything he knew about being a Mink he learned years later from his master, the hermit (and human) No-Name.

Level 15
    15x5= 75
    Strength: 23
    Speed: 18(15+3)
    18x2=36
    -Reaction: 35
    -Movement: 1
    Vitality: 22(19+3)
    22x2=44
    -Durability: 23
    -Stamina: 21
    Mind: 0
    Martial Arts: 18
    18x2=36
    Five Directions Tiger Fork Standing Form: 35

(New) Character sketch:
    [​IMG]

More character drawings:
    [​IMG]

Joby as a child (age 10)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  9. Deleted member 27183

Deleted member 27183 Guest

Bounty Points:
    I’m Straw Hatter, a Skypiean

15 x5 = 75

Strength: 30 +1=31
    Speed: 15 + 3 = 18
    18x2=36
    -Movement: 1
    -Reaction: 35
    Vitality: 10 + 2= 12
    12 x 4 = 24
    -Durability: 12
    -Stamina: 12
    15 x 2 = 30
    -Dials 14
    -Sniping: 16

I have a Talon Sniper Rifle for a weapon.

edit: now did i get it right?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018
  10. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Race: Human
    Height: 6 foot 5
    Name: Drago
    Affiliation: Pirate

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 19+2=21
    Speed: 19+2= 21
    21x2=42
    -Reaction: 21
    -Movement: 21
    Vitality: 20+2= 22
    22x2: 44
    -Durability: 24
    -Stamina: 20
    Martial Arts: 12
    12x2: 24
    Ittoryu: 24

Weapon: I'd like to have sword please.

Hope I did things right.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  11. Loony

Loony

Bounty Points:
    Well time to join the fight!!! *Smash logo appears over the horizon*

Character Name: Lucius H. Skye

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 15+2=17
    Speed: 23+2=25
    25x2=50
    -Reaction: 28
    -Movement: 22
    Vitality:25+2=27
    27x2=54
    -Durability:26
    -Stamina:28
    Martial Arts: 12
    12x2=24
    -Gunslinger: 14
    -Black leg style: 10

Dual-Wielding Pistols would be my choice of weapon if I may have that. I hope this is good! Good luck to all.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  12. RMP321

RMP321

Bounty Points:
    Name: William Grit
    Race: HumanDrill
    Background: Marine.

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 4+17=21
    Speed: 2+21=23
    23x2=46
    -Reaction:23
    -Movement:23
    Vitality:3+20=23
    23x2=46
    -Durability:23
    -Stamina: 23
    Martial Arts: 14+2=16
    16x2=32
    -Rokushiki: 32

Mind: 3-3=0

Bio:
    [​IMG]
    Our characters story begins on a small tropical island in the grand line. A simple HumanDrill was minding his own business. Eating bananas and swinging around the jungle. Suddenly while he was picking bugs out of a nearby bush. A net was thrown over him with pirates standing over him. Do to the HumanDrills pacifist nature he didn't fight back. He just assumed that nothing bad was gonna happen. In a few hours, he was inside a cage on a ship to a pirate captain known as William Grit. Locked away in the captains quarters acting as William grits pet. Over time the monkey watched as pirate after pirate came in to speak to William Grit. Slowly learning how to mimic the speech patterns of the humans. He no longer just said "O" or "E", he now knows how to say William Grit. Not Long after, a marine ship attacked the Grit pirates and won handily. Finding a strange monkey creature locked in the captain quarters, the marines choose to bring aboard their own ship as a trophy and lock it away in the holding cells with some other pirates. The pirates spend much of their time thinking of ways to escape. All while the monkey sits in the corner and listens to all of it. their most prominent strategy was to knock out the jailer and steal the keys and his clothes. After a few days of discussing, the jailer brought food to the holding cells. Only for the monkey to follow through with their plan and bonk him on he head. Knocking him out and promptly stealing his clothes and keys. The pirates where surprised and ecstatic to finally be free. Only to be let down when the monkey opens the door just to close and lock it again then proceed to sit in the jailers seat dressed as the marine. After some failed attempts by the pirates to get the monkey to open the door. the commanding officer of the ship walked in to check up on this holding cells. Unfortunately this Commanding Officer was hard of seeing and could only make out a naked man sleeping on the floor and a large dark marine covering the lazy marines post! He quickly yelled at the lazy marine for sleeping on the job and being out of uniform. Only to praise the large dark marine sitting in the jailers chair. Asking for his name, the monkey responded "OE William Grit". Thus the commanding officer awarded O.E. William Grit with a promotion for out standing performance and a seat at the captains table. With a simple "E" the monkey was moving up in the marines. Whenever someone of lower rank then the commanding officer questioned why a monkey in a marine suit was a higher rank then they are. The commanding officer would quickly write them up for offending William and then sign them to cleaning duties. The monkey followed the commanding officer into any combat situations, watching as he performed rokushiki techniques to take down his opponents. this lasted for about three years till an admiral check up on the ship had the admiral quickly picking up a disturbance with his CoO. Leading him directly to the monkey man who was pretending to be a marine. Taking off his hat and revealing he is a HumanDrill disguised as a marine. The Admiral didnt know what to make of this. And the commanding officer explained that this was O.E. William Grit. The admiral explained that this was just a HumanDrill that somehow made its way onto the ship. The commanding officer was shocked but even so wanted to keep William Grit, for he was a Marine better then his very own! The admiral shrugged and let the monkey stayed. From here, William began his career as an official member of the marines!

13. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Name: Lee
    Epithet: “The Torpedo”
    Affiliation: Marines
    Devil Fruit: None
    Bounty: None
    Race: Killer Whale Fishman
    Date of Birth: November 30
    Height: 9 feet 6 inches

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

Strength: 24+4 = 28

Speed: 20+1 = 21
    21x2 = 42
    -Movement: 21 (+ 20 when underwater)

Vitality: 18+3 = 21
    21x2 = 42
    -Durability: 21
    -Stamina: 21

Martial Arts: 13
    13x2 = 26
    26 stat applied only to Fishman Karate

No weapon.

[​IMG]

The stench of gunpowder would never leave his nose. His ears had long ago grown used to the thunderous boom of cannon fire. These things don’t startle him anymore like they did when he was a child.

His name was Lee. He never knew who his parents were, and he didn’t really care. He grew up on an island not big or important enough to have a name. He would find himself in and out of an orphanage. It wasn’t that the other children didn’t like him, just that they knew he was different from them. They made fun of him every now and then for it.

The adults who took care of him taught him to read, write, and speak. They called him a “Fishman.” He was the only Fishman among the children, and sometimes he grew annoyed with the children’s teasing, so he would run off alone. None of the other children or even the adults could catch him. He was stronger and faster than them all even when he was only 6. And once he would jump into the water, he felt nearly unstoppable. It felt as though the ocean was where he was born to be.

He’d stay gone from the orphanage for a few days at a time. Somehow he felt better alone then he did with others. But he would always return to them when he saw those black flags on the horizon.

There wasn’t much about life that he’d consider routine. Sometimes he’d have a bed to sleep in, sometimes he felt more comfortable sleeping in the ocean off of the coast of the island. But Lee never, not once, slept with both eyes shut. Because he never knew when the pirates would come.

There was only one truth he knew, that at any time, Pirates could strike. They were everywhere, all in search of some legendary treasure. They’d pass through firing cannons at each other, ransacking the village, and taking all the food that the villagers had worked to grow for themselves. The marines wouldn’t protect the island because it had no money or means to support the marine soldiers.

When pirates attacked, he and the orphans would hide together. Even though they made fun of him sometimes, Lee felt like it was his job, as the strongest, to keep them safe. The adults would lock all the doors, and most of the time the pirates wouldn’t pay much attention to people cowering in their homes. But every so often, particularly nasty pirates would pull people out of their homes into the street and beat people while demanding money, unaware the village was dirt poor from all previous pirate attacks. The pirates would leave with stomachs fat from eating the villagers’ food, and the whole process would repeat. Thankfully the village people had learned to grow large amounts of food and stash it away in secret in the event of pirate attack.

Lee would read books all of the time, both fictional and real. Books were his escape from the life he lived. In fact he probably learned more from books then he did from anything else. It was from books that he learned about the world outside of his home, about islands covered in snow, about islands made entirely of food, about an island filled with people just like him, about pirates, about justice, and much more. The villagers let him keep the books he borrowed, as he was really the only one who seemed to enjoy reading them.

One of the most important lessons he would learn from books would be the basics of Fishman Karate. Lee would spend a ton of time in his youth practicing different basics. Fishman Karate was his passion. He would imagine himself one day using Fishman Karate to fight off pirates.

One day, his life changed forever. A particularly nasty pirate came to his home island. This large, fat, stinky man was supposedly a pirate worth over 100 million berries. This man was literally worth more to the government than his entire village.

This pirate wasn’t content with just taking the food and leaving, he actually set up camp on this island and spent a few days eating and drinking (the villages food supply of course). This pirate tore every home in the village, finding every secret food stash the villagers kept. Their captain rambling about how he was convinced that the village had money he needed to buy a new ship. He kept talking about how horrible the New World was.

Eventually the pirates made their way to the orphanage. They tore the place apart, rounded up all the children, and found a certain stash of books under one of the beds. They seemed particularly fascinated when Lee shouted at them not to touch the books.

They rounded up all the children with the rest of the townsfolk. They sat Lee, in particular, in the front. When the captain lay eyes on him, his expression lit up. He had previously been acting like a traumatized drunk, but suddenly Lee saw a blazing spark of ambition in his eyes.

The captain explained that as a Fishman, the World Nobles would pay a very, very hefty price for Lee. Apparently they would pay so much that the pirates could end their search for money. They tied Lee up with the rest of the villagers and proceeded to light a bonfire in the town center, where they would drink and party.

To Lee’s horror, the pirates began to use his books as fuel for the fire. But he kept silent. He couldn’t scream. He wasn’t scared, more shocked and enraged. All the knowledge that those books contained, all the history and ideas, were incinerated in an instant by a bunch of drunken pirates. In this moment, Lee realized how truly evil he thought pirates were. These men would be the end of civilization.

The next morning, the pirates loaded Lee onto their ship and left the island. As they sailed off into the distance, Lee looked back upon the island he had called home and watched it fade from sight. He swore to himself that he would one day return home and stay up all night to ensure these villagers a good-night’s sleep.

The pirates warned their captain of a terrible storm on the horizon, but the captain was too blinded by ambition (and alcohol) to take his men’s warning seriously. He was eager to sell Lee off and claim his prize money. He commanded his men to try and sail through the storm anyway.

The ship was quickly struck by lightning, and disappeared into the waves, sinking into the depths below. It’s men too drunk and beaten by the harsh storm to swim upward. As the ship sank further and further down into the ocean, Lee found strength to tear through the ropes used to tie him up. He began to swim to the surface, but not before looking down to see the pirates all sinking into the abyss grasping for air. Some of them saw Lee swimming upwards and reached their hands out for him. But Lee would do nothing.

Their captain attempted to swim upward, but his fat form wasn’t at all suited for swimming fast. With rage overtaking him, Lee darted like a bullet at the pirate, moving through the water like he never had before. He slammed headfirst into the man’s stomach, and watched air bubbles fly from the man’s mouth. The man stopped swimming and began to drown once more. Lee felt empowered.

He looked back down at the pirates below. The sight of their helpless and terrified expressions was satisfying to him. He felt like he had gotten his revenge against these men. Like the natural order was on his side. He swam to the surface feeling like a new man.

Lee swam aimlessly for days until he found an island that with a large city near the shore. He was starving and weak from exhaustion. He felt as though he would collapse from hunger alone.

He made his way into the city, where he would find many different races of people. Some with long arms, some that looked like animals, and more. Out of desperation he would do something he never thought he would do: Lee stole food from a busy marketplace.

As Lee snuck off to eat the food, he realized that morality was not so black and white, and that he too would do whatever it takes to survive. He was disgusted with himself, but still he ate.

In this moment, Lee realized a truth that would stay his heart forever: that people will do whatever it takes to survive. That if someone who hated evil such as Lee could be driven to do wrong, that much weaker willed men than Lee would do so as well. That in order for good people to sleep soundly through the night, people like Lee would need to devote themselves to protecting the helpless and crushing evil without exception.

Lee decided to devote himself to the ideals of Justice which he had read about in books before. He would crush evil with all his might! He would stand between evil and the innocent, and be the beacon of hope that good people needed! And one day, when his job was done, he would finally sleep with both eyes shut.

At first, Lee would become a type of vigilante, hunting Pirates and criminals on his own/trying to stop them where he found them. His life-long experience with Fishman Karate served him well, as he would defeat most pirates when he came across them.

However, Lee quickly realized the futility of his actions. Defeating a few low-class pirates here and there would not bring about the change that he wanted. If Lee truly wanted a better world, free of evil, he would need help. He would need the means to eliminate all evil across the world, not just the few pirates that he himself would come face to face with in his life.

For this reason, Lee decided to become a Marine. He decided to join the "Army of Justice" in order to become a part of something that was pursuing and fighting against evil.

Lee joined the Marines two years ago alongside Jax @Rorouni Zoro . Lee’s decision to join the Marines was one based in practicality. While Lee harbored no positive or negative feelings towards them before joining, he recognized them as his best bet in pursuing a just world.

He was originally stationed as a member of a Bazooka squadron. His large stature and Fishman strength allowed him to use a Bazooka with less effort than it took the average marine.

Lee would rise to prominence by becoming a massive force to be reckoned with in Naval battles. He earned a name for himself by sinking Pirate ships from beneath the water. He would smash holes in the hull by using his Fishman Karate, which would cause the Pirate ships to start sinking, oftentimes before the pirates even knew anything was wrong.

His actions during Naval Battles would earn him his epithet, "The Torpedo" and would eventually lead to him becoming a Marine officer, where he would discard his Bazooka in favor of his Fishman Karate.

[​IMG]

Lee is currently an officer in the Marines. He is well known for his no-nonsense demeanor, cunning, and his merciless and strategic usage of Fishman Karate. Lee remains one of the few Fishmen among the Marines' ranks. He has ambitions to fix the problems of the Marines and the Government from the inside.

Lee is a very introverted and thoughtful character. He spends his time out of battle reflecting on the world around him, on why things are the way that they are, and whether or not they are in need of fixing. He is very philosophical in nature, often reflecting on concepts and ideas, and often finds himself lost in thought.

He believes firmly in his responsibilities to the doctrine of Justice, and in pursuing evil mercilessly and uncompromisingly. He spends a lot of time contemplating the nature of evil, and what the best means to stop that evil is.

Lee practices Fishman Karate in his free time. He has been passionate about Martial Arts since he was a child, and especially enjoys fights where he is allowed to test his techniques and strategies against worthy opponents (so long as no civilians are put in harm's way). Lee finds thrill in pushing himself to the limit, and focuses on finding an opponents weakness that he can exploit. Lee is considered by many who know him to be a strategist in battle.

As a carnivorous Fishman, Lee’s favorite food is raw beef. Others often remark that he looks like a savage while eating.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  14. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    I'm In.

Mink - Panda
    Name: Dragon Warrior Po
    Occupation: Bounty Hunter (May become shichibukai after gaining stats)

Legend tells of a legendary mink warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He left zou and traveled the seven seas in search of worthy foes. .. The warrior was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness! … It mattered not how many foes he faced, they were no match for his bodacity. … Never before had a panda been so feared and so loved. Even the most historic pirates in all of Grand Line, the Four Yonkou’s, bowed in respect to this great master. … But hanging out would have to wait, because when you’re facing the 10,000,00 demons of World Government, there’s only one thing that matters and that’s …

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 20+3=23
    Speed: 15+3= 18
    18x2=36
    -Reaction: 24
    -Movement: 12
    Vitality: 19+3= 22
    22x2: 44
    -Durability: 24
    -Stamina: 20
    Martial Arts: 21
    21x2: 42
    Kung Fu - Yin Yang Style - 32
    Dragon Chi Kung Fu - 10

Weapon: Bambo stick

Fanboy sins, Suterusu, joby and 5 others like this.
  15. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    Name: Nessos
    Race: Dwarf

Level 15
    15x5=75
    Strength: 19+7=26
    Speed: 26
    x2=52
    -Movement: 31
    Vitality: 9+2=11
    x2=22
    -Durability: 10
    -Stamina:12
    x2= 42
    Tontatta Combat: 42

16. Tiago

Tiago

Bounty Points:
    Name: Aang

Race: Human.

Resume: Description and History:
    In the early ages, Aang was forced into a life of fighting. He lost his eyes with 9 years old as a punishment from his father that was a pirate at that time. Aang managed to run away and survived by himself for 3years in his little boat jumping from Island to Island while training every single day. He could sense the weather, and the wind was always telling him where to go... but:
    His boat was getting weak and he wasnt finding any Island. Very hungry, thirsty, and tired, Aang thought his life was almost over, and there was no sign of hope. He sensed a very huge force in the Ocean.. his ship got wrecked in the fearsome Ocean and he loses his senses.

It turns out that the waves brought him to a very peaceful and mysterious Island. Monks lived here in peace, no Pirates or Marines could ever find this Island. They took care of him and he felt like he was loved for the first time ever.

Aang enjoyed his time there while training and meditating. He became a Monk and Mastered every Martial Art by the age of 18. The Monks awarded him with a very unique and special weapon: a powerful pole made of a very unique wood. First time Aang touched it he felt a very powerful presence with positive energy.

Aang left the Island by the age of 20 in search of his father to redeem himself. He knows that revenge is not an answer but he will make things right by his own definition of judgement.

Stats:
    Level 15x5=75

Strength
    : 18+2= 20

Speed: 20+2=22
    22x2=44
    -Movement: 30 (Faster Than Eye Speed)
    -Reaction: 14

Vitality: 20+2=22
    22x2=44
    -Durability: 20
    -Stamina: 24 (Bountiful Stamina)

Martial Arts: 17
    17x2=34
    Böjutsu: 34

Weapon: Pole, called Appa

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    joby, Fanboy sins, Suterusu and 8 others like this.
  17. Beky

Beky Wanted! Wanted Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Name : Vilgefortz
    Race : Human
    Biography :
    Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the Bounty Hunter.

In West Blue born and raised
    On the Battleground where I spent most of my days
    Killing out, maxing, surviving all cool
    And all whipping some bandits outside of the school
    When a couple of Marines, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your Auntie in Bel Air"

I whistled for a ship and when it came near the
    Name sign said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel Air!

I pulled up to a base about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the Captain "Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Bounty hunter

Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 90 KG
    Items: Staff

Stats

Strength - 25 + 2 = 27

Speed - 23 + 2 = 25
    25x2 = 50

-Reaction : 30
    -Movement : 20

Vitality - 10 + 2 = 12
    12x2 = 24

-Durability : 12
    -Stamina : 12

Staff Mastery- 17
    17x2 = 34
    -Staff mastery : 34

Abilities
    Leg Sweep
    ( 15 Strength , 15 speed , 15 Staff Mastery)
    Sweep your enemy of his feet with a swift strike.

Devil's Cane
    ( 25 Strength , 25 Speed , 25 Staff Mastery )
    Deliver a massive sweep blow with your staff
    Destructive capacity : C

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Cpt., Yaksha, Fanboy sins and 7 others like this.
  18. RedHairedSkanks

RedHairedSkanks

Bounty Points:
    Merlin Fishman

I'm going for a rather unique fishman swordsman. Since Merlins are the fastest fish, he's extremely fast.
    He's currently the fastest Fishman in the world.
    He carries a paired Uchigatana(Daisho) and the Big one is a famous Yoto(cursed) Kokuto named Kaitetsu while the smaller one is a Yoto named Banketsu.

Name: Neir Tatsuya
    Affiliation: Ex-Sun Pirates member, now joined Revolutionary Army.
    Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 15+2=17
    Speed: 33+2= 35
    25x2=50
    -Reaction: 25
    -Movement: 30
    Vitality: 25+2=27
    30x2: 60
    -Durability: 20
    -Stamina: 30
    Martial Arts: 20
    13x2: 26
    Ittoryu: 20

Weapon: Daisho

19. Ruffles

Ruffles

Bounty Points:
    Name: Minuano
    Level: 15
    Item: Murasama blade

15x5= 75
    Speed: 19+2=21

21x2=42
    Vitality: 10 +2
    12x2=24
    -Durability: 12
    -Stamina: 12
    21x2=42
    -swordsmanship/Uradachi Style: 32
    -CQC: 10
    Cyborg:6
    6x4=24
    -Destruction: 4
    -Armoring: 4
    -Energy: 8
    -Utility: 8

Tartan Owl, Fanboy sins, joby and 6 others like this.
  20. Frayzah

Frayzah

Bounty Points:
    Name: Faysal (Jimmy Frayzah)
    Affiliation: Revolutionary Army
    Epithet: The Separator/Judge (of Good and Evil), The Vigilante
    Bounty: 0 Beri
    Date of Birth: April 22nd
    Height: 5 feet 10 inches
    Faysal is an average sized human. His outfit is entirely black consisting of a mask covering his head/face showing only his red coloured eyes, an open leather trench coat jacket (with a hood) over a kevlar vest, gloves, cargo pants and boots. He has a black and red utility belt with a sheath attached to each side for his katana. Without his mask he is fairly pale with very short red hair.
    [​IMG]
    Faysal is usually pretty serious and tries to stick to his missions but it is not uncommon for him to goof around and focus on food off mission or crack jokes about enemies to throw them off. He is smart enough to know his own limits but has zero fear. He values the Real Justice of actually helping others and believes Celestial Dragons are nothing more than greedy tyrants and that the World Government as whole are more concerned about warring with pirates at out at sea than to care about the citizens they actually govern, he labels this Fake Justice.
    When Faysal was 7, his parents who were pirates were caught and executed by the Marines. As a result, Faysal was orphaned and grew up on relying on petty crimes to survive on his home island in the South Blue. When he was 16, he learned that the island's government was filled with corruption and were working with pirate crews to rob its citizens. He became a masked vigilante and inspired a rebellion that would eventually take down the corrupt government, this caught the attention of the Revolutionary Army who recently recruited him.
    Level 15
    15x5=75
    Speed: 19+2=21
    21x2=42
    Vitality: 26+2=28
    28x2=56
    -Durability: 31
    -Stamina: 25
    Martial Arts: 11
    11x2=22
    -Separator Sword Style: 22
    SEPARATOR SWORD STYLE:
    One Sword:
    - Chaotic Sheath: The attacker rapidly unsheathes, attacks, and resheathes their sword. (21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed.) Destructive Potency Rank: C

- Ballistic Air Slash: This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

- Moon Slice: The user launches from his sword a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air to the opponent with great speed, similar to Ballistic Air Slash.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Two Sword:
    - Furious Gust: While airborne, creates a powerful gust of wind to knock opponents over. It can be done while standing on the ground. The user says this attack is very useful against a group of weak enemies.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: D
    The Silencers (Dual Katanas with black and red handles/guards), Smoke Pellets.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice