OP Episode 851: The Man with a Bounty of Billion - The Strongest Sweet Commander, Katakuri

Discussion in 'Previous Episode Discussion' started by RobertoTheOharaSurvivor, Aug 26, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Episode

1. Electrifying

21 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. Great

23 vote(s)
    41.8%
  3. Average

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

4 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. Charlotte Horchata

Charlotte Horchata

Bounty Points:
    It is always interesting to see you despising the anime when it doesn't fit your ideas but alluding to it when it confirms them, just like when you tried to back up your interpretation of Niji vs Oven by saying that the anime showed it that way, only to check that they twisted the scene and was different from the manga, or when you praised how it confirmed that Ichiji was only buying time against Katakuri (because that's what you wanted to believe).

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  2. kiiro94

kiiro94

Bounty Points:
    Still Doflamingo >> Katakuri in mostly all stats.

3. JazzMazz

JazzMazz

Bounty Points:
    Anime thread mate.
    Also, you read the manga?

4. kiiro94

kiiro94

Bounty Points:
    Anime thread? Both are in the anime haha.
    Yes I do.

5. SanjiKun

SanjiKun

Bounty Points:
    Yes....that's what criticism is.... And it's not "my" ideas, but the ideas of what the anime should do, which is expand on what's there. Oda didn't spend any time showcasing the Veterans and Vinsmokes. So the anime expanding on it, was what it should do. The anime shouldn't contradict what's already there. It's not that hard to do. When it comes to filler, it's fine if they're loose with the facts, as long as it doesn't get stupid.

I.E. Cracker saying you can't get to me because of the soldiers, but fighting without his soldiers out in the open is pure stupidity. Luffy saying 1 hit, and then hitting BM twice is as well. Don't even get me started on Goku v. Cell of Luffy v. Katakuri.

Seriously, I have no clue what you're talking about. What exactly did they change? I don't remember saying they changed anything up.

He literally said "quickly, go". What does that mean to you? A 6 year old can figure that out.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice