One Piece x Coca-Cola Halloween Collaboration

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by Mr. Kishido, Sep 21, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

(purupurupuru) (purupurupuru) (BOO!)

Hey everyone, this is Yocelyn! Nice to write again. I have goodies to share with you so keep those ears open. Halloween is coming, and Coca-Cola is once again having a One Piece collaboration. Customers who purchase four Coca-Cola products including Qoo, Fanta and Canada Dry, will receive a free tote bag featuring the Straw Hats in their Halloween costumes.

Five different styles are available; the orange bag has the crew dressed in their Halloween costumes, the red color (not pictured) features Luffy as a vampire, the blue color has Chopper with a pumpkin head on one side and Nami dressed as an angel on the other. Sanji is on the purple bag wearing a red devil’s outfit and Zoro is on the black bag dressed as a vampire. Nami and Zoro are the only crew members to have two different looks, both wearing different costumes on the orange bag.

read more
    http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2017/09/20/one-piece-x-coca-cola-halloween-collaboration/

2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Jakubi

Jakubi

Bounty Points:
    I want one!! Hope it's available in Sweden, although it probably won't;(

Nico Robin and Mr. Kishido like this.
  4. Piry

Piry The Noble of Noodles Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Awww I want one but we won't have it over in the UK nooo!

Nico Robin likes this.
  5. Name Is C

Name Is C

Bounty Points:
    Well I don't drink any fizzy drink but rather prefer hot black turnip juice (it may taste pretty aweful for a newbie but after a while it has a nice taste and is very healthy). Still that's interesting for a OP collector.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Nico Robin likes this.
  6. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted! Wanted Sanji

Bounty Points:
    I want them ALL!

Nomijuro and Name Is C like this.
  7. Falkenhorst

Falkenhorst

Bounty Points:
    I hope I can shove the bottle up my ass in order to make the:
    Pirates Docking 6: Big Emperor

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  8. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
    why can't this happen in the US ?!?!? :(

9. Name Is C

Name Is C

Bounty Points:
    Because of the typical "only Japan". For example when in US/EU the second Prof. Layton was released in Japan they were waiting for the fifth one (crazy right?) and one movie.

The original Metal Gear for the MSX2 also was strongly limited. They released a japanese and an english version. The english version had changed some radio calls and others were entirely removed (There were 116 radio calls in the orginal game. The english version had only 86, better said about a quarter of the games radio calls were removed). By the way in the japanese manual were exclusive content such as character profiles with illustrations, brief descriptions of the game's bosses, and the complete specifications of the TX-55 Metal Gear. (As a Metal Gear-fan I'm really confused why they had the stupid idea to remove important content from the game... They can be happy that no big non-japanese company does the same to them.)

And there is the infamous Nintendo region lock. Why do they want that other countries should not play games from other countries. Or better said why can't others get the same content in the same time like the japanese get...

Were is Moses when we nee him, he should appear in the virtual world and sent the messages of God to the japanese that they should be fair. (And I mean that seriously, can't they understand the word "equality".

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  10. PurplePandaSage22

PurplePandaSage22

Bounty Points:
    Due to my country's touchy censorship laws when it comes to sexual and ''occult'' content in media , no way in hell will I ever get to see a cross-promotion like this
    but these look so sweet tbh (pun very intended)

11. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    If only I lived in Japan. These are neat.

12. Elizabeth Edelweiss

Elizabeth Edelweiss

Bounty Points:
    I'm so envy with OP Fans in Japan, ugh. I want to buy some :(

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017