One Piece: World Seeker Hot Springs DLC Skips North America

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by NieR, Mar 26, 2019.

Share This Page

1. NieR

NieR RADOUANE! Wanted Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]:PogChamp:

If you're digging One Piece: World Seeker and are looking forward to more content, one place you won't be going is the hot spring. At least if you're in North America, that is. The Phantom Remedy is a free piece of DLC that was available as an early purchase bonus in Japan and Asia, and European players now have access to it via Bandai Namco's EP!C Rewards Club. According to Bandai Namco, though, there are no plans to release the hot spring mission in North America.

The latest info comes from Twinfinite, which reached out to Bandai Namco to confirm North American plans. No further details were provided, but the lack of The Phantom Remedy applies to the PS4, Xbox One, and PC releases in the region.

Here's a sample of the mission from YouTuber PS360HD2:

source
    https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...ld-seeker-hot-springs-dlc-skips-north-america

2. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Damn... That kinda sucks. I hope North America will get something.

Luffy for president likes this.
  3. DJ_Punk

DJ_Punk

Bounty Points:
    Yea. I beat the game and had to watch it all on Youtube. Kind of sucks because this included a whole new area to explore.

To anyone wondering, I went in to this game with low expectations. But ended up platinuming it and putting over 40 hours in. If you're a big One Piece fan and you're not expecting The Witcher 3 or Red Dead 2 caliber open world gameplay then I think you'll enjoy it.

A lot of post time skip interactions we haven't even seen in the canon story yet, unlikely match ups and alliances, fun gameplay after you get used to it for a while (I recommend playing on hard), and a great original story.

Note: Max everyone's karma out to 100% if you can before beating the game. You get unique cutscenes for almost every character if you do.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  4. SmokedOut

SmokedOut

Bounty Points:

Zoro DLC, not sure if its coming to North America or not

5. Izaya X

Izaya X

Bounty Points:
    Hot springs :wipesweat:,that’s a reason to buy this game :yawn:, the zoro dlc looks not bad either

SmokedOut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice