One Piece Treasure Cruise Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Central' started by Wizzle, Feb 13, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Treasure Cruise Phone Game

1. Amazing!

66 vote(s)
    47.5%
  2. Quite Good

60 vote(s)
    43.2%
  3. Average

9 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Boring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Worst Game Ever!

4 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Wizzle

Wizzle

Bounty Points:
    Hi there guys!! Recently the smartphone game One Piece Treasure Cruise has been garnering some attention due to the recent global english release. And I saw this as an opportunity to introduce this fun game to the fans!!

[​IMG]

One Piece Treasure Cruise is a F2P (free to play) smartphone game developed by Namco Bandai for the Android/IOS platforms. For about a year the game was only available in Japanese, but a global English version was released recently.

The game is a "touch battle RPG" and the story starts from the beginning of the series (Fuschia Town) and new islands or arcs are added on a monthly basis. Gameplay comprises of building up a team that comprises of characters from the One Piece series and taking them on a journey to relive the various arcs in the series. The interface is very similar to other smartphone games such as Brave Frontier and Puzzle&Dragons so its not that hard to understand and play.

I won't blab too much about the game as i will provide links to places where players can check out if they want to know more about the game. Also a note to people who want to check out both versions of the game; The Japanese version is kinda ahead of the english global release in terms of characters, stages and features. As the English version was just recently released, it might take some time before it catches up with the Japanese version... Anyways the main idea of this thread is to spread the love of this game and attract a wider audience, so feel free to comment, share friend IDs and discuss!!

Download Links:

English (Android):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E

Japanese (Android):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010

English (IOS):
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id943690848?mt=8&uo=8&at=10lqId

Japanese (IOS):
    https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/onepiece-treasure-cruise/id824116884?mt=8&uo=8&at=10lqId

For the Apk files for both the English and Japanese version:
    http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/download-game.html

Also a guide for beginners can be found here:
    http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com/p/basics-introduction.html?m=1

The link above also contains a link to the One Piece Treasure Cruise Facebook group. So make sure you stop by and become part of the growing community (currently 300+ strong!!). And that's it!! Hope you guys check out the game and have fun xD

Does anybody on this forum play the treasure cruise phone game,
    I am addicted to it at the moment even though it could be better.
    What are peoples thoughts on it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  2. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I just downloaded this last night, haven't played much, but it seems fun so far!

3. Neko

Neko

Bounty Points:
    squee [:3]

Gonna try this game over the weekend!

Spider, Shottie, Dango and 2 others like this.
  4. MonkeyDMalia

MonkeyDMalia

Bounty Points:
    I'll try this

Spider, Dango, Wizzle and 1 other person like this.
  5. hebilea

hebilea Robin Bon Chan Sanji Vivi

Bounty Points:
    I have just downloaded it too, and I am having a lot of downloading or connecting problems, even though my connection is fine. I will have to figure it out properly.

NikyuTai, Spider, caimie and 2 others like this.
  6. Wizzle

Wizzle

Bounty Points:
    Hmm yeah that sometimes happens, what you do is you close the app and try restarting your connection , that usually solves the problem.

7. hebilea

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I guess the connection has to be top, but I think I got it figured out. The game is super fun actually!! A little bit repetitive, but as the game goes on, it will be harder and more fun to play!

Dango likes this.
  8. Wizzle

Wizzle

Bounty Points:
    Haha you guessed right! The English version is repetitive as the events haven't started yet..but once they do its gonna be hella fun!

hebilea likes this.
  9. samgyeop

samgyeop

Bounty Points:
    All right guys I created a forum account here to look for adds. I started this game like 3-4 days ago and by luck I got ace / shanks / 4 star zoro / 4 star sanji on my rolls. I'm using Ace as my captain and its lvl 28 after using the black elder turtle to boost. I'm looking for buddies with Arlong, Ace, and Zeff or any other 4+ star strong captains.

ID: 009, 994, 350

Havent used any cash but I've been lucky to get 3 stars on my first try such as Kuro, Hatchan, Alvida, Kuroobi, Dancing Django, x2 Gin, Don Krieg from storyline.

As for rolls I got ace / shanks / 4 star Three Thousand Worlds zoro / 4 star cooking sanji / 3 star chopper / 4 star Mirage Tempo Nami / Tashigi. I found a golden crab and was able to evolve usopp to golden hammer.

I just need Zeff for my fighter team since I evolved my luffy to 4 star, ace, sanji, chopper, gin. For slasher I pretty much have everyone except Arlong and Mihawk for slasher. I'm probably not going to use Buggy as part of my team.

My Current Line up is Ace, Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Chopper. I'm planning to use Ace, Sanji, Horn Chopper, Tashigi, Kuro, and Gin but the crew costs so much...

CSK]Oetsu_Nimaiya, Dango and hebilea like this.
  10. Skater1ooo

Skater1ooo

Bounty Points:
    I want to play it, but I don't have a smartphone :'(

hebilea likes this.
  11. Aurelia

Aurelia

Bounty Points:
    Omigosh!! I just started playing this a day or two ago hehe - I already hit the mission wall though...

After Arlong Park there's no more main story material, but it seems they're releasing a Baroque Works hatcher on February 24, so crossing my fingers for a story update then!! Alabasta, here we come! *Q* (Not sure of a better term for the "hatchers" - I have played too much Monster Strike as of late!) Then again, I may need to train some before then - I just attempted the Veteran Buggy stage on Extra Island and got destroyed when I got to Buggy... even the mobs don't die in one turn!

The game pays a great tribute to the story, and Sanji's departure from the Baratie was just as moving as I remembered. q_q

My friend ID is 785,347,106 (Yonkou Empire), and my main captain is Enraged Arlong, but I also have other 4 stars (Iron-Mace Alvida, Kuro of a Hundred Plans, Arm & Brain Point Chopper, Hachi, etc). ^^)b

Dango and hebilea like this.
  12. hebilea

Bounty Points:
    Goodness guys, I feel like a noob when playing this game :p
    Leveling up your characters is a pain, since you need tons of money for that...and sometimes, I am very confused about how much you can add to your party and so on...

Dango likes this.
  13. Wizzle

Wizzle

Bounty Points:
    Currently in the English version, your best chance of levelling units is to feed them enemies. This is before the turtle isles are released. As you level up, your unit cost( determines what units you can place in your party) increases by 2.

hebilea and Dango like this.
  14. Dango

Dango

Bounty Points:
    Ohh boay!!! will download this on
    Friday/Saturday

15. hebilea

Bounty Points:
    Thank you! So the turtles are the best way to level up your characters? I have a few of them. Also, when you want to evolve your characters, I am never sure which animals I should keep for later on and which I should just toss. I know the penguins are good for evolving, the snails/crabs and the sea horses..

16. Aurelia

Aurelia

Bounty Points:
    I found an evolution guide that is mighty handy!! Only, it looks nigh impossible to level the crew members to the five star stage...

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com/p/evolutions.html?m=1

Shottie, hebilea and Wizzle like this.
  17. hebilea

Bounty Points:
    Ooooooh, thank you so much, this helps me a lot!! At least now I know which I can use to power up and which I shouldn't :>

Aurelia likes this.
  18. god of darkness

god of darkness

Bounty Points:
    i got this game 4 days ago lvling up my pirate lvl isnt hard but lvling up my characters is hard without the turtles is there a way to get these turtles i cant seem to get them in the story quests?
    by the way add me 945347432

19. Aurelia

Aurelia

Bounty Points:
    They do show up in story quests, but their drop rate is iffy. I think there should be a turtle town that shows up every now and then (probably on extra island). Fusing commonly dropped enemies gives alright experience though! If you rate the game and do the exclusive rating stage on extra island, you can get a grandpa turtle that gives 50k EXP. :)

20. god of darkness

god of darkness

Bounty Points:
    yep i did that already as for turtle town i havent seen it yet im starting to think i its not released yet and just as i reach the current ending

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice