1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

One Piece (The Treasure)

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Marq, Nov 18, 2012.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marq

Marq

Bounty Points:
    I have seen a lot of theories regarding the One Piece (the treasure)

I need some opinions about my theory. Wealth, fame, power is what Roger had before he died. One Piece represents wealth, fame, power,but what concerns me is the name itself. One Piece... many pieces forming a whole one. What I am thinking is that One Piece is actually a tool that combines all the legendary weapons into one or all three weapons combined in one. Pluton, Poseidon and Uranus in a single piece.

Think about this.Each of the weapons represent "an element". Pluton is a superwarship that can destroy an entire island therefore it represent earth. Poseidon(at first I thought it could be a trident that could control all the seas) controls all the seakings therefore therefore the seas.It represents water. From my point of view Uranus represents what is left...the sky...I believe that Dragon has Uranus because he can control the weather as seen in Louge Town and Gray Terminal.

Also in Greek Uranus was the god of sky. Uranus is the weapon that control the sky. Bringing all three together can form a single super weapon. Whoever does it is the "king" If you have those 3 combined in one (One Piece) you have the power the fame and also the wealth. At first i thought why you are not the "king" already if you control one of the weapons (it is said that one weapon can turn the world upside down and destroy it), and then I answered myself, because the only thing that can fight a ancient weapon is another ancient weapon, like you have a weapon and you want to rule the world but you cant because your enemy has another one.

Only if you control all three you can be the "king". Whitebeard said that when One Piece is found a huge battle will engulf "the whole world". Raftel could be the place where One Piece will form, like a "sacred shrine" and Rio Poneglyph explains the technique that combines the weapons besides what happened in the void century,

Therefore, please tell me what do you think about my theory and also please tell me your theories regarding One Piece.

Khan D. Khan, KuroHime.187 and ETSI like this.
  2. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    i have not much to say about your theory i did a fast read. In my fast read i never thought this is so retarted so its possible. atleast i agree for sure with Uranus has something todo with the sky.

atleast one question combining the 3 weapons combining a huge mermaid with a huge ship and a normal sized guy? XD

3. Marq

Marq

Bounty Points:
    nono:)))
    uranus can be a weapon...uranus is not Dragon and for the mermaid...well this is where i have nothing to come with.I never taught that neptune could be a mermaid or a person..but decken wanted her power by controling her or maybe that power can be stolen like WB's gura-gura power even if its not a devil fruit power,therefore by controling all three you are the king.

4. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    But BB is so far as i know the only one who can steal powers. So its not like that and luffy already controls 2 out of 3 Franky is one of the 2 that knows about the blue print and they are friends with Poseidon

5. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    gooD!! i liked it!...i dont see luffy himself combining those weapons! BUT i can see something like that to have happened in the past (void century) .....i would post my theories but most of them are in other threads and you surely dont like them :p

6. GomuScott

GomuScott

Bounty Points:
    thats a good theory. better then most of the ones that i have heard. dragon having Uranus would make a lot of sense(the fact that he is so feared and is also so powerful). Maybe Pluton needs to be pulled by use of the sea kings? Something we have seen before with Noah.

7. KuroHime.187

KuroHime.187

Bounty Points:
    h
    This theory of yours seems legit
    but i never thot about Dragon having Uranus... since u mentioned this it might be possible
    beside Straw Hat Crew has the key since Robin - read the the location of Pluton in Alabasta and Franky having memorized the blueprint of it before he burned it.

uhmm, i was thinking of putting a little theory of mine,,
    tho never mind ahha

8. Noctis

Noctis

Bounty Points:
    what if the One Piece is a tool wich neglects/deletes a users devil fruit power? What if its a tool so dangerous that it should be feared/forbidden yet desired by every man/woman. Here are some of my "thougts"

@Noctis One piece = a stone

Hit a devil fruit user with the OP and he/she loses the devil fruit ability and is no longer capable of using the DF power and he/she also cannot remember that they ever had a DF power. Same goes for everyone else in the world nobody remembers him/het having a DF power

@Noctis One piece = a sword

Slash/stab a devil fruit user with one piece and he/she loses the devil fruit power and can never use it again, he/she also forgets about having the devil and so does everyone else

@Noctis One piece = a necklace

The necklace gives some kind of aura, he/she cannot be harmed by haki/weapons/seastone. It also gives the user the ability to "hide" his presence

@Noctis One piece = a ring

The ring grants the user the ability to controle the ancient weapons once they are combined

@Noctis One piece = a key

With this key, the user is capable to travel through time and space, losing a battle? Go back in time and change your fate, want to know what happend in the void century? Go back in time and see it for your self, this key can be a dangerous tool if it is in the wrong hands ( marines/buggy/zorro)

I want to make this a trending topic with a little game... Everyone can/may post 1 thought about what it could be; I will edit my post with your thoughts including your name, if your theory gets more then 5 likes I will include it. My thoughts wont count so just use them as a "guideline"

After X amount of years after finding out what it really is, the person is then considerd as ODA SENSEI!!

Go wild nakama's!!!

Gintoki, Divvens, Roshi420 and 2 others like this.
  9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hmm, I don't even know if I can think of One Piece as an object, but the "necklace" idea of yours is nice, intriguing :p

hussien2011 likes this.
  10. Haidogirl

Haidogirl

Bounty Points:
    I dont even think its a treasure of gold and diamonds, but something not physical!

hussien2011 likes this.
  11. Slacker

Slacker

Bounty Points:
    One Pieces isn't materialistic in my opinion. It doesn't really exist at all and is a collection of your experiences and relationships that you have formed over a lifetime of travelling the worlds seas. As well as the "treasure" that you hold most dear in your life. For Luffy it would be his strawhat and all the friends he has. So basically Luffy has already found One Piece and the journey he is on now is just increasing the value of his treasure even more.

Edit: If I am allowed to add onto my theory then I would like to also add that if you look at any of Roger's old crew mates that we have have met already in the story then you will notice then non of them seem to be rich or living lavishly in some form so that would also lead me to believe that One Piece isn't a treasure because if it was, wouldn't Roger let his crew have at least SOME of the treasure?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    hussien2011 and Haidogirl like this.
  12. Gintoki

Gintoki Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Nice list you did there.

I still wanna believe the adventure they going through is the One Piece. Beeing free, knowing everything about the century and seeing the whole world sounds better than materialistic things.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    hussien2011 likes this.
  13. Haidogirl

Haidogirl

Bounty Points:
    I agree and if that is true, then Luffy already found it! [:3]

hussien2011 likes this.
  14. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Bounty Points:
    I think One Piece is a weapon to destroy the Grand line and the Red Line ( at the 2 connecting points: the mountain and mary joa). By doing that all seas become ONE PIECE. That is the ALL BLUE and everyone has complete freedom to go everywhere.

hussien2011 likes this.
  15. Kadis

Kadis

Bounty Points:
    To be honest I like this idea of having freedom to go wherever and manipulating the seas.

AceOfSpades, Gintoki and hussien2011 like this.
  16. SeignSepvire

SeignSepvire

Bounty Points:
    I think the One Piece is the Straw Hat of Luffy !.

It's just a guest. its because its from gol d roger then gave to shanks then gave to luffy !..

[​IMG]

hussien2011 likes this.
  17. Burn

Burn

Bounty Points:
    One pIece - compilations of One piece complete volumes with Oda's autograph ,plus action figures. lol XD

On serious note.
    Obviously that in Raftel there's Gold D's bunch of treasures and so on. Ok going back to One piece , some say it's Luffy's adventure but I think it's not just about that , the title it self was intriguing, what if One piece is something that could reunite the different sea's into "one "to form all blue? That would be cool !

Luke and hussien2011 like this.
  18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Knew there was another topic discussing about One Piece (the treasure)! Both the topics have been merged.

Khan D. Khan likes this.
  19. -H-

-H-

Bounty Points:
    I think One Piece is the ultimate form (concept) of Freedom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice