One Piece Stampede Anime Film Gets Novel in August

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by NieR, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:29 AM.

Share This Page

1. NieR

NieR THE REAPER! Wanted Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    One Piece Stampede anime film is getting a novel adaptation by Tatsuya Hamazaki (.hack//Legend of the Twilight, Digimon Next) that will ship on August 9. Atsuhiro Tomioka and Takashi Otsuka's script for the film is inspiring the novel's story.

The film will open in theaters in Japan on August 9 to mark the anime's 20th anniversary. The first 3 million theatergoers will receive the One Piece Comic -Kan-Banpaku- manga. Fuji TV describes the film's story:

The world's greatest exposition of the pirates, by the pirates, for the pirates - the Pirates Festival. Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Crew receive an invitation from its host Buena Festa who is known as the Master of Festivities. They arrive to find a venue packed with glamorous pavilions and many pirates including the ones from the Worst Generation. The place is electric.

The latest anime film in the One Piece franchise, One Piece Film Gold, opened in Japan in July 2016. Funimation screened the film with an English dub in theaters in the United States in January 2017. The company then released the film on DVD and Blu-ray Disc in May 2017.

[​IMG]

A One Piece film opened every year in Japan between 2000-2009. The 30-minute One Piece 3D: Mugiwara Chase film opened in March 2011, and One Piece Film Z opened in December 2012.

Source: Shueisha's Jump J-Books imprint website
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...mpede-anime-film-gets-novel-in-august/.148850

2. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    Are the novel story then canon? Would be nice if we get some infos about Bullet past and his rank in Rogers crew. Probably the Movie+Novels are the reason why Oda taking break only after three chapters in raw. Probably he work close with the one who make the Novel for the Movie(Probably a past story)?
    I find this very nice, it is similar then to Chapter 0 which was the canon story for Shiki!

3. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted

Bounty Points:
    It will probably be similar to chapter 0, which is fine by me! Its a nice little story to go with the movie!

4. exampleD

exampleD

Bounty Points:
    hope it will be as exciting as chapter 0
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2019 at 1:08 AM, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2019 at 1:07 AM ---
    isn't it normal that Oda does 3 chapter and takes a break I actually doubt that 4 chapter are relased in 4 weeks. but i can't recall it

Nico Robin likes this.
  5. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    I think he started doing 3 chapters then a break, during or right after Punk Hazard. Before that he did 4 chapters a month with the occasional break.

Nico Robin likes this.
  6. edogama

edogama

Bounty Points:
  7. Minatoze Narutomaki

Minatoze Narutomaki

Bounty Points:
    I don't see anyone having Scanlation and translation of One Piece Volume 1000 even now though, have you
    @Artur ?

8. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Nice, regardless of whether the story will be much different than the movie.

9. Artur

Artur

Bounty Points:
    Yeah I've got them, they're not too hard to find online if you look for them, even years after the releases. But as far as I'm aware no one's bothered to scanlate them, since it's not like they contain particularly key information (only minor things, like details on Zephyr's history, when Sakazuki and the others joined the marines, few details about Post-TS Koby, etc.), but it's already been covered to a big extent

Minatoze Narutomaki likes this.
  10. Minatoze Narutomaki

Minatoze Narutomaki

Bounty Points:
    yeah I found it https://en.calameo com/read/0021010429c085f3b8a1f
    but what had me interested since the volume's release is if we are missing info from it that we shouldn't like if Weevil really was captured and put into ImpelDown and really was Weevil who Cut Admiral Zephyr's Arm...I was hoping we hadn't missed anymore info than Wiki gave us :D

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 7:14 AM
    SMILE likes this.
  11. Rivaille

Rivaille

Bounty Points:
    There is a translation of volume 1000 in French.

12. Rero

Rero

Bounty Points:
    Yeah I think it will be about Bullets background and maybe the time he was in Rogers crew...

13. Minatoze Narutomaki

Minatoze Narutomaki

Bounty Points:
    in text or in image ? if its text can you give the link please, it could get translated quite easily in Google I guess

14. Rivaille

Rivaille

Bounty Points:
    It is the whole volume with the official translation that you can get by buying the combo dvd/Blu-ray. Therefore I do not have a « script »for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice