Spoilers One Piece Spoilers | Power Level & Battles Discussion

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Mar 26, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper king ussop

Sniper king ussop

Bounty Points:
    I don’t think you have to beat him to be pirate king, remember the introduction to kaido. It is said he was beaten 7 times and in a one on one fight he will always win.
    I think it is fair to say if roger fought kaido which he likely did it was in a team up.
    Could have been with reyleigh garp or whitebeard the fact is he teamed up.

So if roger had someone helping him I think it would be fair to say it’s okay for luffy to have a team. Also pirate king isn’t really a thing it’s just a silly concept. I mean being king won’t make every other pirate follow you. So basically the meaning of king is really down to you.
    Luffy doesn’t see pirate king as the person who controls the most it’s the person with the most freedom. I’m not entirely sure what that means but that is how luffy sees it

DarkMage_Kaizoku likes this.
  2. Gemini No Saga

Gemini No Saga

Bounty Points:
    Be Pirate King its not be the strongest.
    Its the most free person who does everything he wanted.

3. Rp4lyf

Rp4lyf

Bounty Points:
    And in order to do that, you have to be the strongest. Roger was the strongest, only other person on par with him was Whitebeard.

4. lennon

lennon

Bounty Points:
    When oda said roger was the strongest? Shiki said "you guys saw how that man was strong" and he probably was, but we also saw BM saying that roger stole her poneglyph, he didn't want to fight. We don't even know if he knew imu-sama/gorosei/rocks (if he/she was alive back then).

And we also must not forget that roger was on the same ship of buggy-sama, the strongest clown u_u

Methuz likes this.
  5. Ves.D.Ante

Ves.D.Ante

Bounty Points:
    Luffy did say he was going to beat all yonkous and he is planning to leave fighting shanks after he beats all other yonkous, he said it to law and he made a vow to katakuri to beat Big Mom one day so he will beat them all which will make him the strongest thus being worthy to being the pirate king. The man with most freedom is the pirate king is nice and all but if we remember what both doflamingo and law said - the weak cannot even choose how to die. Having the most freedom requires you to have the most power it's kinda connected otherwise if you aren't powerful enough how are you going to be free to make your own choices when a random yonko will force you back into not being that free :)

6. Methuz

Methuz

Bounty Points:
    Pk doesnt mean ure the strongest..just means you went to raftel and shit.. he told wb about it and wb isnt interested in shit so he handed himself to the marines and tell evryone about it..looks like he is the only one interested at that time..

Jo_Ndule likes this.
  7. Uyuu

Uyuu

Bounty Points:
    Luffy said to Fujitora if he can't beat admirals and yonkou, he'll never be PK.

8. Lumenai

Lumenai

Bounty Points:
    Why is this thread in the spoiler section? It's annoying!

9. Saf4

Saf4

Bounty Points:
    There was no pirate king before Roger comes to and conquered the Grandline. Raftel is just the place of Roger's legacy. And one can be the next pirate king when acquired that one piece thing. The problem is there is so many contender that ready to battle to death to be able to acquire that thing and then gain the others acknowledgement as the pirate king. I mean there was no meaning in acquiring one piece if the next moment there will be many people coming to kill you to seize it.

Because power level itself is already annoying topic to begin with. The power level in this manga is too vague to determine. Just like how the Admirals and Yonkos was portrayed.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  10. Boyoyong

Boyoyong

Bounty Points:
    Power Level in One Piece will always change base on the current situation and plot armor of the main characters... It will only stay true if 2 individual facing are not part of the main cast and will not affect the story... Akainu and Aokiji.. Both battle on equal terms and without any plot armor keeping their strength in check... Only it was not shown and will never be cause Oda doesn't want to spoil or let the reader use it to gauge all other characters..

Mihawk vs Luffy
    Mihawk vs Shanks
    Katakuri vs Marco or Shiryu

Mihawk will be nerf and Luffy will have to survive to continue the story

Mihawk vs Shanks if Oda will not hesitate to kill 1 of this character then Shanks could be killed by Mihawk or Mihawk will be killed.

Katakuri vs Marco and Shiryu.. Oda will not nerf him if he wants to kill his opponent.. His Mochi can kill even Luffy if Oda desires to...

Magellan could have killed Luffy and Black Beard but he was nerf to let the other continue..

Power Levels will be the status but within the story it will always be change base on the situation.. I wound't be surprise if Kaido will not be able to 1 shot Luffy again in the next Battle... Or the Strongest Creature will not be as strong as we expected him to be..

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    James D smiles likes this.
  11. Rider

Rider

Bounty Points:
    Power levels ....how about Kidd actually is on par with Luffy now!

Then the never ending story...
    Zoro post time skip and upgrade is a little bit stronger then Sanji with raid suit on...eheheh m3 all life
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2018 ---
    We already saw a nerf Mihawk against Luffy and could barely manage to cut him , but he could have killed him too so that's a win win
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2018 ---
    Does it really matter? I mean I don't care sorry lumenai just my pov

12. Lumenai

Lumenai

Bounty Points:
    Well it's just a bit.. annoying, when i wait for spoilers this topic sometimes comes up and marks the whole section as if theres a new post. Get's me every time.. even on breaks

13. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Second this.

Mods? Can't you do something about this thread in the spoiler section?

Deleted member 12352 likes this.
  14. Saf4

Saf4

Bounty Points:
    If you pay more attention when reading the manga then you won't feel annoyed by this.

Do you know what the most important part when reading one piece spoiler or the released chapter? It's the information if there will be a "break" in the next Jump issue.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    Rider likes this.
  15. Lumenai

Lumenai

Bounty Points:
    I'd like to think the actual chapter is the most important part :p
    Anyways, its not like this only happens on weeks where we have a break.

But to my original question. Whats the thread doing in this section in the first place? It's not realy like it's a spoiler. And the individual spoilers are always discussed in the spoiler threads, so realy.. what's it doing here and not "there" ? :eek:

Braavos likes this.
  16. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, you should pay more atention. This shit happening even not ot weeks were we have break.

17. TivanTim

TivanTim

Bounty Points:
    Ahh got me again with this thread
    I fall for it everytime
    LOL

Lumenai likes this.
  18. Pratham

Pratham Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    No, coz it's meant for spoiler section. Sometimes spoilers initiate power level discussions and this thread is meant for that, there are tens of power level thread in Arena subsection if you want to discuss that.
    I am locking this thread until next spoiler come so no one gets an unnecessary alert.

Braavos and Lumenai like this.
  19. Kaios D. Omen

Kaios D. Omen

Bounty Points:
    I feel like King the Wildfire would 1 shot Ace....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice