1. Is Saying "G'Day" Illegal?
    According to "Comeso" it is. We are being sent take-down notices for using the word "G'Day" - and we are raising our voice to fight against this blatant misuse of law and bullying. Hear our voice and help it grow stronger by spreading the word.

Watch The Video | Read The Announcement
    Dismiss Notice

One Piece Spoiler Updates & News

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Sep 20, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    This thread will serve as source for spoiler news/updates on spoilers/spoiler status posted by Team Oro Jackson and Approved Spoiler Providers. This thread isn't open for discussion, if you wish to discuss/anticipate/complain etc. before the spoiler thread is created you can do so here: https://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-spoiler-the-waiting-room.32465/

Approved Spoiler Providers are members who have contributed with translating and providing legit spoilers, they'll have access to post on this thread. If you have something to offer in terms of news/content/tips etc. for this thread, contact @Divvens via personal conversation. Reliable providers overtime will gain access to post on this thread.

WATCH THIS THREAD USING THE APPROPRIATE OPTION ABOVE TO BE ALERTED ON ANY NEW POST.
    One Piece Manga Schedule
    Weekly Shonen Jump, the publication which contains One Piece goes on sale every Monday in Japan (and on Saturday's incase Monday is a public holiday). We get chapters online EARLIER than the official release date (Wednesday spoiler leaks/Thursday online chapters). So what you are reading is before the official release in Japan.

Usually, the release schedule is as such:

Official Release DaySpoiler ReleaseOnline Chapter Release
    Monday Thursday Thursday/Friday
    Saturday Wednesday/Early Thursday Thursday
    The schedule is not 100% accurate, and there can be inconsistency - however this is the pattern majority of the times.

2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    To address the "hot" topic this week (and the previous week).

Everyone was used to leaks/summaries/scans on Wednesday followed by a chapter on Thursday, but recent legal action against those who scan and upload One Piece has hampered this. And it is understandable, no one wants to go to jail for uploading chapters of One Piece online, right? The primary sources aren't all scans, but a hit like this always affects the whole chain as there were only a few sources to begin with.

Expect spoilers to drop only a few hours before the chapter goes online. That is, Thursday spoilers - Thursday chapters [online]. For at least a few weeks this may be the norm. The bottom line is stop expecting spoilers on Wednesday.

Remember that you are reading the chapter before it is legally available, Weekly Shounen Jump goes on sale every Monday. Subscribers of WSJ English (via VIZ) get the chapter on Monday. The leaks online are available almost 4 days before the magazine is officially available.

4. Den_Den_Mushi

Den_Den_Mushi

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Jinbe: The ones who should cry are the enemies. Don't be disheartened.

Brook: Hey Jinbe, what's with that heartless speech! (Unclear) Out of all of us you knew Pedro the least!

J: I told you not to let yourselves get anxious! We were up against the wall, that's the kind of place this is. I'm prepared to risk my life at all times. This is Pedro's 'victory'!

[​IMG]
    Fodder: Katakuri's is bigger!
    Katakuri: Is this really alright?

Thanks to @ScotchImformer for the pics.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 21, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]
    Pudding: In Chocolatown, the only Chocolate minister was Lola. I thought maybe she would come back someday.
    Sanji: Eh... Lola-chan from Thriller Bark was a famous chocolatier huh. That's all well and good but can you come out of there Pudding?
    P: Ahahah! Wearing a wedding dress and sitting on a [unclear] with that man, people are gonna think we're like husband and wife aren't they!
    C: Who will?
    P: It-It'd be troublesome! It'd be troublesome so..!
    S: Even so, make sure you don't accidentally fall out of there.
    P: Kyaaa! How kind! Worrying about me-... Sh-shut up!! Whether I fall out or not is none of your business Sanji!! (unclear)
    C: Anyway Pudding we have reached cacao island .
    S: Alright, let's hurry up and make it!
    P: -san. <3 :<3:
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2017 ---
    Ch 880 Spoilers
    Pudding edits the cooks' memories and starts making the cake under Sanji's lead.
    Brulee finds another mirror from which to attack the Sunny
    Luffy tries to break the mirror but is stopped by Katakuri
    Nami and Luffy make contact using the broken mirror shards
    He tells her to break all the mirrors on board
    'Hurry and break them! All of them! The enemies are coming in from that way, I can't stop them by myself! Let me focus on this one guy!'
    Those on board the Sunny attempt to carry out Luffy's instructions but the situation changes.
    BM gives soul to the ocean and creates a massive wave that tries to engulf the Sunny
    'Hello? I'm sorry Luffy, we... might be done for.'

@Divvens

5. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Dario, D PHSYCO, Void234 and 4 others like this.
  6. Den_Den_Mushi

Den_Den_Mushi

Bounty Points:
    Ch. 885 Spoiler

Having regained his composure, Katakuri has Luffy at a disadvantage
    Luffy thinks he's shown a chink in his armour but G4's time runs out.
    Luffy needs to run away for 10 minutes but he knows Katakuri won't let him
    He wants to use Brulee's power to escape, but that's where BM is, so he has to run away again.
    All the tart ships attack, aiming to sink the Straw Hats, Firetank Pirates and Sun Pirates.
    Sanji and the others who have finished the cream and chocolate start to finish the cake on board the ship and sail towards the Sunny.

Break next week

Thanks to @ScotchImformer for the confirmation

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.