1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

One Piece Roger's Devil Fruit Theory & Roger's Ultimate Plan

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Spendings_Beast, Jul 19, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spendings_Beast

Spendings_Beast

Bounty Points:
    [Roger's Devil Fruit]

He would be possible to be previous owner of darkness, or gum, or others. I think he previous owner of darkness or gum, because he very strong to taken down a lot of enemies. He would like act like Luffy's beginning, if he previous owner of gum. We will know, after luffy become pirate king. We will see Roger arc later, I'm not sure. And he also enemies with whitebeard, honestly he good pirate king. We should see his past, and how he know about pirate. Maybe someone told Roger what pirate being, and freedom. And Roger should escape death with his own devil fruit, if he has Darkness. I believe Roger's devil fruit mostly like darkness.

[Roger's Ultimate Plan]

WhiteBeard said "It's not you" "The man Roger waiting for..." "at the very least, Teach" "it's definitely not you." "Just like those are those who carry on Roger's will..." "I'm sure someone will appear to carry on Ace's will, someday." "Even if you extinguish his boodline, there's no way that their flame will ever burn out." "It has been passed down since ancient times." "And in the future..." "Someday..." "Someone will appear, carrying the history of those decades on his back," "and challenge this whole world to a fight." "Sengoku." "You guys in the World Governament..." "all fear that immense battle engulfing the whole world..." "that will eventually come." "I don't care myself..." "but as soon as someone finds that great treasure..." "the entire world will be turned upside down." "And someone will find it." "That day will definitely come sooner or later..." "One Piece" "DOES EXIST!" That what whitebeard talk about one piece. I think, he believe luffy will find treasure. If he tell Sengoku, World Governament might target to Luffy. Roger's plan should be sucessful, and Luffy will carrying on Roger's will.

2. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    The DF section of your post is pretty questionable honestly. Just take a minute to think about it. If Roger really did have the Gomu Gomu no Mi, it would have been noted at MF or even earlier. Same with the Yami Yami no MI.

I also highly doubt that Roger was planning for Luffy to be the man to inherit his will. That was most likely suppose to be Ace, but he died.

3. JewDoo

JewDoo

Bounty Points:
    Whenever someone says that Roger had a DF, i say this - Upon finding Buggy's Devil Fruit, Roger Pirates didn't even know what a devil fruit was. They were like: "Aren't Devil Fruits just myths?". He didn't even know what a DF was for the most part, so i doubt he had one. Except for Buggy, i like to believe that Roger Pirates were a DFless pirate crew, similar to Red Hair pirates.

Cora san and Treacle like this.
  4. Spendings_Beast

Spendings_Beast

Bounty Points:
    If he DFless, he would be strong, he possible use sword with other haki.

5. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    Top notch theories these days.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice