One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 coming 2020

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by Brutus, Jul 6, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Brutus

Brutus

Bounty Points:

The game will release for the Playstation 4, XBox 1, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

Gurezo, Nitwit, herasux and 13 others like this.
  2. Gotenks

Gotenks

Bounty Points:
    YO I hope it has vs mode anyway part 1, 2, and 3 were really good is there any news about Burning blood 2?

Suuuuper and ugaynou like this.
  3. Telvin123

Telvin123

Bounty Points:
    I'm not interested in Pirate Warriors 3 :yasu:

4. DarkWitch

DarkWitch

Bounty Points:
    I think that's the Big Mom some people want to see in the manga lol.

5. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded

Bounty Points:
    I guess they must have back peddled because they definitely said Pirate Warriors 3 was it, and they just do different style games (Burning Blood, and World Seeker).

But hey this is great!

Suuuuper, Reddot4 and Gotenks like this.
  6. ugaynou

ugaynou

Bounty Points:
    Broooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm hecka hyped! Pirate Warriors with Gear 4th! I'm wondering how Advanced they're gonna make this game.
    They definitely gotta make the CPU smarter since Katakuri is gonna be in this.

I hope they add in a blocking concept like Hyrule Warriors since CoA has been used more often. And I hope they could put Kaido in like Shanks. We dont even know Shanks attacks and they still put him in.
    It would be cool seeing all 4 Emperors.

Now it makes more sense that Luffy could beat a Yonko since Gear 4th is in this game.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  7. Red Dog

Red Dog

Bounty Points:
    you mean pirate warriors 4 right lol...

Suuuuper, Rivaille and ugaynou like this.
  8. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Title fixed.... BUT OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 2015

5 YEARS

I WILL BINGE THE HELL OUT OF THIS

Imagine if they just take everything from Pirate Warriors 3, the boss fights, puzzles and quests from the first, then simply add more content like previous arc stages, more playable characters, and then new content like a complete Dressrosa level, Zou, WCI.............. Wano :wipesweat:

The logo of PW4 shows 2 marks! One made by a club and one by a sword with lightning sparks, Kaido and Big Mom! WE YONKO NOW BOYS!

9. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Looks great! Big Mom looks terrifying as heck lol.

Suuuuper likes this.
  10. NieR

NieR THE REAPER! Wanted Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    That trailer looked amazing :steef::wipesweat:

Suuuuper and Reddot4 like this.
  11. ugaynou

ugaynou

Bounty Points:
    @ 0:36
    Y'all see that?
    That's Kaido's club.
    Be hyped.

Suuuuper likes this.
  12. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Okay so Pirate Warriors 3 had 37 playable charactes, let's say they want to make it a 50-playable character roster for 4. This is my wishlist (excluding supports which will surely be in the game like Caribou or the Scabbards for example):

(sidenote: expanded moveset Doffy now that the arc is complete thank you, also Pica and co. can be bosses)

#38 - EUSTASS FUCKING KID
    #39 - Bartolomeo
    #40 - Carrot
    #41 - Jack
    #42 - Big Mom
    #43 - Katakuri
    #44 - Perospero
    #45 - Cracker (Cracker's moveset specifically is MADE for a musou game)
    #46 - Capone
    #47 - Oven
    #48 - Reiju or some other Vinsmoke (not all of them are worthy to be playable, FIGHT ME)
    #49 - Hawkins
    #50 - KAIDO (''but Chris we don't have enough info on his powers'' WELL IF THEY CAN ADD SHANKS, THEY CAN ADD KAIDO TOO)

13. ugaynou

ugaynou

Bounty Points:
    Bro what I'm most hype for is the Dream Arc Challenge that'll have all the Yonkos!
    They're legit gonna have all 4 Yonkos.
    Hopefully they could still add in Whitebeard though! I wanna see the dialogue between him, Big Mom, and Kaido.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Suuuuper and Chris Mic like this.
  14. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    Aw yes. That G4 looks weirdly terrifying and awesome, and BM looks cool to boot

Right, time for the playable character guesses. I think 50's a good guess, so ten new characters. Though maybe since it's no longer on previous gen and its been ten years they could bust it up to something like 75? Cause there's quite a few support only characters from 3 that had nearly playable move sets that could easily be bumped up without too much work, while still making room for new characters. Mostly old boss characters. So while people like Jozu or Vista should stay Support only, cause they only have like one attack anyway, I'd like to see the likes of Arlong and CP9, who've been in it since the first game, get bumped up to playable. Not all will though

Anyway, here's my list of the thirteen playable new characters I think will definitely be in it.

1. Big Mom (duh)
    2. Kaido (doesn't really have the move set yet, but his club on the logo says he'll be in. He's going to be a Shanks/Mihawk type with a mostly invented fighting style, which I'm a bit meh about)
    3. Katakuri. Obviously
    4. Reiju. She's very high on the popularity poll, and Toei love sticking in girls. It's why Perona got into 2
    5. Carrot. Same reason as above
    6. Cavendish
    7. Bartolomeo. Both the above have been high on the last two polls, and have decent enough movesets to draw from
    8. Cracker. Had a big enough fight with Luffy
    9. Bon Clay. He's really popular, and basically has a full fighting style already
    10. Kaku, same as Bon Clay
    11. Arlong. Should have been in it years ago
    12. Monet. A big ugh from me, but she's female, and has a couple of named attacks and is already in 3
    13. Rayleigh. No real fighting style to speak of, but I suspect he's getting thrown in anyway.

Jopefully there will be more playable. Jack and Smoothie are definitely going to be in it, either as supports or playable characters. Same for the other Vinsmokes, Kid, Capone (maybe all the Worst Gen at this stage), the Red Scabbards in some form. I'd like them to bump up the enemy bosses/supports from old arcs as well, but I think sadly there will be a mostly new world focus. Skypiea and Thriller Bark again to be shafted.

Also ffs put Vivi in it in some form outside of cutscenes.

From a playable side I didn't like Kizuna Rush much. Preferred the way the did it in 2. It's been years and I can't actually remember what that was (did the supports just jump out and do a few attacks?) but I definitely remember preferring it. Especially cause the Kizuna Rush cutscenes looked cheap as fuck and threw you out of the action.

Suuuuper, Buusatan94, ugaynou and 3 others like this.
  15. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Agree on the Kizuna Rush thing, the haki mechanic of 2 was better. I wouldn't mind if they brought it back but don't make it as un-immersive as last time.

I hope nothing gets shafted, that it's just the whole story, but improved in a way that isn't just ''more enemies, enjoy''

Suuuuper and Hero Garp like this.
  16. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    I'm pretty hopeful for this, given the success of Hyrule Warriors and FE Warriors

My hopes for a good story that doesn't skip shit out, fully from East Blue to WCI, with cutscenes like the one above. I don't really want an unfinished Wano thrown in, but I think we'll get it like we had Dressrosa last time.

And for a side mode like Adventure Mode in Hyrule Warriors

17. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Wano will not end in 2020 for sure, and the game is coming out in 2020 so... it's inevitable, we'll get an original ending. And then when we're at Raftel or something, maybe OPPW5 can come out :lmao:

I think they will inevitably skip some action-less parts......... but part of me really wants them to do something like Davy Back Fight anyway, if Foxy got in Stampede, HE CAN GET IN THIS GAME TOO

18. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    Oh my god, I forgot Foxy.

Absolutely has to be in the game

19. Rivaille

Rivaille

Bounty Points:
    Wish list for the new playable characters :

-Vergo
    -Kyros
    -Cavendish
    -Burgess
    -Koala
    -Z
    -Shiki
    -Rayleigh
    -Sengoku
    -Tesoro
    -Cracker
    -Katakuri
    -Big Mom
    -One Vinsmoke (most likely Reiji)
    -Inuarashi or Nekomamushi
    -Carrot
    -Jack
    -Ryuma
    -Kaido

Beli Rich, Suuuuper and Reddot4 like this.
  20. Jo_Ndule

Jo_Ndule

Bounty Points:
    I wanna use Goatakuri so bad

Suuuuper, Shirohige.D.Dragon and NieR like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice