One Piece Episode 843: The Château Collapsed – Commence the Straw Hat Crew’s Great Escape

Discussion in 'Previous Episode Discussion' started by RobertoTheOharaSurvivor, Jul 1, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Episode

1. Electrifying

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. Great

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. Good

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Enjoyable

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Meh

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. Inumamushi

Inumamushi

Bounty Points:
    Great episode. Much better artwork than the last episode. The way the background was drawn (the cream covering the buildings) looked amazing to me. Caeser was hilarious.

Did anyone notice the mistake by the animators where they made Nusstorte and his siblings look like giants compared to the BMP henchman when they were going to attack the Germa kingdom? Looked weird to me.

Suuuuper likes this.
  2. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Much, much better episode...

The animation was great, at least better than in the previous episode. I especially liked the bits when Streusen turned the Chateau into cake.

Aside from that, this episode was also a funny one: Daifuku taking a cream pie to the face, Caesar and the Straw Hats, Bege's sign :rofl::rofl: These moments had me rolling.

I also appreciated the fillers, such as Smoothie slating Opera for lying... Just think it was well-done and made sense.

Overall I give it a 7/10.

Next week's episode should be even better though. Also I might stop watching the anime for some time, given how boring and redundant the following episodes will be...

3. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    She has good reasons to, even if she indirectly helped by not letting BM or Katakuri know about the Library fire.

Suuuuper and jazzyjoy92 like this.
  4. TivanTim

TivanTim

Bounty Points:
    Who's ready for weeeeeeeeeeeding cake oh god these next episodes are gonna be hard to watch

Suuuuper likes this.
  5. Monkey D. Harambe

Monkey D. Harambe

Bounty Points:
    Art is good and better compared to the last ep. Nicely done Toei! Well... can't blame them for anything anyway. Schedule's hell in disguise.

The bits with Caesar is gold. Kind of sad that this is his last appearance. Looking forward to the fight at Germa kingdom. Aside from that... the fillers too... I'm interested on what they will add/further emphasize looking forward to it. The "weeeeddddiiing caaakeee", not much lol.

Tiago, Suuuuper and jazzyjoy92 like this.
  6. SaitoWano

SaitoWano

Bounty Points:
    Well, I guess Ill stop watching the anime until around episode 847 where according to my calculations, is that certain dynamite explosion and the beginning of the fight between certain characters
    Of course im talking about Pedros death and luffy vs katakuri going to mirror world for their fight

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  7. LacrimosaInferna

LacrimosaInferna

Bounty Points:
    By any chance, what Voice Actor had Compote? I couldnt recognize it. Was it listed in the credits?

Suuuuper likes this.
  8. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    It just shows that making her children live under fear of her they don't tell her stuff.

Suuuuper and Buusatan94 like this.
  9. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    I still hope that Opera will get his lifespan back.

Suuuuper and jazzyjoy92 like this.
  10. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    I hope that as well.

Suuuuper and Buusatan94 like this.
  11. Coquet

Coquet Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Ceasar's weird faces were the best thing in this episode :catblush:

Suuuuper likes this.
  12. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    i really hope next episode fully covers the chapter(from the looks of it, it doesn't).

uhhhhhh, why does toei HAVE to do this?

Why can't they just finish WCI at manga pace with very few fillers and then just go on a filler arc or take a break before reverie/wano
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2018 ---
    i mean when the arc is still going, i understand, but when it is finished in the manga? come on

13. Inumamushi

Inumamushi

Bounty Points:
    The anime has to keep 35-40 chapters gap. Otherwise we will get Dressrosa pacing in Wano.
    And Oda off panelled so many stuffs so it allows the anime to do in-canon fillers. So it doesn't feel like dragging. If the anime does right with the fillers, the chase won't be a drag as it was in the manga.

Monkey D. Harambe and Suuuuper like this.
  14. MacabreMoth88

MacabreMoth88

Bounty Points:
    Wonder if we might see more filler involving what Germa was doing during the bulk of the chase. That, or get a early introduction for Snack like they did with Daifuku and Oven.

Suuuuper likes this.
  15. Gantarat

Gantarat

Bounty Points:
    Caesar when he get his heart back and try to attention from SH was Hilarious.

But I'm sure we will see him again in wano since kaido have a bunch of his weapons

Coquet likes this.
  16. Lumenai

Lumenai

Bounty Points:
    Great episode. I wonder if Judges mask breaking and that wooden mask breaking in Streussens flashback thingy has anything in common or mean anything in particular.
    Stood out to me as something to ponder at, in a great episode. For a bit there i was kinda buying into big mom pirates being goners.
    Love Bege's little sign :D
    Almost feeling sorry for Ceasar.. He seemed to realy have grown kinda attached to the straw hats at that goodbye scene.. I wonder if he's gonna do some reflecting and reappear somewhat morally changed later in the series..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice