One Piece Episode 770: The Secret of the Wano Kingdom – The Kozuki Clan and the Poneglyph

Discussion in 'Previous Episode Discussion' started by Narendran, Dec 25, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Episode

1. Electrifying

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Great

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. Good

11 vote(s)
    26.2%
  4. Enjoyable

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Meh

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Narendran

Narendran

Bounty Points:
    OnePieceEpisode770.png
    One Piece Episode 770
    Title:
    The Secret of the Wano Kingdom – The Kozuki Clan and the Poneglyph

Watch Episode 770 Online
    Air's On: December 25th, 2016
    Fans from USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Latin America can watch One Piece Episodes Online on Crunchyroll for free! Please support One Piece by watching the official streams! For fans outside above mentioned regions, you'll have to depend on downloads and/or other streaming sites.

Download Episode 770 (Torrents)
    Download Episode 770 (Direct Downloads)
    One Piece Episode 771 Preview

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    This episode made the manga content even better for me. Which is rare post timeskip. Seeing these little things animated is amazing. Especially Jack! Wow he seemed as reckless and horrifying as ever!

Cpt-Luffy and Suuuuper like this.
  4. speednut

speednut

Bounty Points:
    Decent episode.

Although we all knew how a ponyglyphs was likely made, this episode confirmed how it's done. That wasn't shown in the manga. I liked the small flashbacks of Robin and the ponyglyphs she found so far. Sometimes you forgot how long ago, it was shown in the anime, so it was a nice little reminder.

Does anyone know the battle ost in the scene, where Jack attack the marine ships? I loved that track, and don't think i've heard it before. Maybe I just haven't paid attention to it before. I expected to see some filler fighting, based on last week's preview, but that was none of that. But i'm fine with that, since the anime won't mess of the powerscaling, they already made Jack look pretty underwelming during his fight with Inu/Neko.
    The samurais crying was dragged out for way to long for my taste.
    3/5

Cpt-Luffy, Syed and SMILE like this.
  5. Raijin

Raijin

Bounty Points:
    Lmao, jack was in shock from the ass whooping he received :rofl:

6. DJ_Punk

DJ_Punk

Bounty Points:
    Thought we were going to get to see how Jack vs The Marines played out, but it was cut short :shifty:

And what's the deal with the bad subtitles lately? "Ponegliff" "Real Ponegliff". Really? Overall, decent episode though.

Raven likes this.
  7. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    :lmao:

But i was pretty dissapointed when that happened though tbh , i though The Battle was about to continue .

I guess Fujitora sent him to the bottom of sea right after Fujitora lifted his Sword .

And that made him shocked .

Raijin likes this.
  8. Haoshoku

Haoshoku

Bounty Points:
    They were teasing it so damn hard until they cut it short to show us Jack in the present and I was like f*ck, got me hyped up for nothing.

They also made Jack look like he went through some nightmare and they also made Doflamingo seem to know who was attacking. The anime can be comical af with portrayal sometimes lmao.

Patryipe, Ivan Zonder and Raijin like this.
  9. ToBeThriller

ToBeThriller

Bounty Points:
    I really liked this episode, the animation and the content felt right. Jack vs. The Marines was glorious though I wish they finished it xD
    Looks like Jack got taken out pretty easy though...well, it was against Fujitora, Tsuru and Sengoku, he should get props just for trying :p But for those who think Jack is Admiral level, I think this shows otherwise...if considered canon.

Fuji's such a badass though, Jack and his entire crew is still shivering from the encounter xD

Syed, Woorn, izaya and 2 others like this.
  10. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    This was one of those episode where fillers are done right XD

All those guys disappointed about Jack vs Marine stopping half way should know how badly Toei would've done if they continue :lmao: I think this was enough, cause there is no need to touch a subject that haven't been discussed in manga, unless you involve Oda. But they should've shown how Jack sank their two ships, i'm not disappointed though, cause this would also require Oda's involvement xD

Ivan Zonder and Raijin like this.
  11. Supreme Master

Supreme Master

Bounty Points:
    So how comes Oden didn't have the courage to reveal the secrets of the stones to the world? I understand why Kaido killed him.

12. Handsome

Handsome

Bounty Points:
    :lmao: dat Raizou
    [​IMG]

i like how Toei tries to show us scenes apart from the manga (jack) :yaaa:
    3/5

13. Shirohige.D.Dragon

Shirohige.D.Dragon

Bounty Points:
    In which kinda context can you understand it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2016 ---
    Canon or not Canon, I never understood the comprahasion between the Commanders and Admiral btw. Akainu has fought vs Marco, Vista and some more Commanders from the Whitebeards and he seemed to not struggle at all. Seriously the Admirals are the WG equal of the Yonko's! Yonko's might be a little bit stronger but the Admirals are for sure not in the class all of those Yonko commanders, no they're in the class of the Yonko themselves. Its crazy how underestimated Admirals are and the Commandants how overestimated tbh. They are for sure the equal to the stronger VA of the Marine.

14. ToBeThriller

ToBeThriller

Bounty Points:
    That's my view too. But there's many that think commanders are equal to Admirals. There's also few who think Doflamingo=Fujitora. You'll be surprised. If you want to read more, you can check out the thread I made talking about it. There's a long discussion there.

15. Crimzin

Crimzin

Bounty Points:
    Really liked the music in this episode, were some new? Other than that it was a fine episode.

16. Shirohige.D.Dragon

Shirohige.D.Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Yes i already checked it back. And it really bothered me tbh. Doflamingo is a monster but even tho Fujitora is a new "level". But the question for me is was Fujitora a fodder who was trained by Akainu to this Monster or was he already really strong and has only been "perfectly formed by Akainu" Doflamingo might be a stronger talent due he's allrounder. He knows all the Haki, awakenig, perfection of his fruit and strong stamina but 1vs1 Fuji, the admiral will win

17. Zoro20

Zoro20

Bounty Points:
    slow pacing
    i feel like 1 chapter = 2 episodes

18. SanjiKun

SanjiKun

Bounty Points:
    Wonder why they didn't show the ships Jack sank. He had just fought for 5 days non-stop and he was severely outnumbered. The fact that he was still able to take out two ships, and survive, says how strong he is.

Raijin likes this.
  19. ToBeThriller

ToBeThriller

Bounty Points:
    He probably wasn't fodder. He would've trained him only if he already had the potential. I think that Fujitora was already pretty strong but Akainu gave him the devil fruit and stuff. Anyway, we might be getting out if topic here. We can continue this in private conv. or the other thread :)

Ivan Zonder likes this.
  20. Aibo_in_Raftel

Aibo_in_Raftel

Bounty Points:
    Chopper: Yeah! We'll wet our pants! Don't mess with us!":lmao:
    I always loved Chopper's lines right after Ussop, especially when they're scared.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 26, 2016 ---
    Btw does anyone know why they just don't take a picture of ponyglyphs instead of copying it on a paper with the same size of a ponyglyph?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 26, 2016 ---
    I think it's more like 2 chapter = 3 episodes
    And I can't blame them.

21. Crash143

Crash143

Bounty Points:
    Can anyone tell me which episode is the golden Poneglyphs that Nico Robin was remembering??