Spoilers One Piece Chapter 934 [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by DarkWitch, Feb 20, 2019.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkWitch

DarkWitch Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 934 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece Chapter 934 Spoilers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Quick Summary
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    From @EtenBoby
    Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover:Usopp laying down on a picnic blanket, surrounded by parrots

Map of Wano: With the Flower Capital at the center, at the upper left is the Kibi area, down left the Udon area, where the mine is located. To the west the Kuri area; Headmountain, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village. To the right of the Flower Capital there’re the Habu port and the graveyard of north. Onigasima is at the bottom of the map.

Luffy is threatened by the guard who ate the alpaca smile fruit, who stated that it’s impossible for him to break out with the handcuffs on him, and he will chop down his arms if he resist.

The old man in the mine is beaten by a guard with 6 legs, the old man swallow something when he panicked, the guard noticed it and Luffy come to his rescue with his handcuffs on. The results of this incident is unknown.
    At the end, Queen of the three calamities arrived at the mine prison.

Total 15 pages including the cover, no spread page.

Break next week.

From Redon.
    - The Big Mom pirates are all good. They continue on their boat in the sea, specifically in the area of the rocks before reaching the waterfall through which they fell.
    - Perospero has a Vivre Card by Big Mom and it seems that they plan to look for her with her but I think Smothie gives another idea (I'm not clear about it at all).
    - Tengu talks to Tama and tells him to quit (he speaks with a Den Den Mushi mini).
    - After the conversation we see the group of Big Mom, Chopper, Kiku, Tama and Momonosuke mounted on a giant lizard like Jack had (in fact, I think it's the same). He has some bumps on his head, possibly Big Mom has tamed him XD
    - Big Mom has made a typical Japanese hairstyle, similar to Robin or Komurasaki. It is here when we see the map of Wanokuni and they tell us that this group goes to the mines. We also see that Momonosuke talks about Zoro and a very serious image of him appears.

- We went to the group of Nami, all have managed to escape and are with Kanjuro in a snowy area east of the capital. There is a lot of text in this scene, I do not know what they are talking about.
    - In the capital we see people crying in the streets. Then we went to Sanji's group (with Usopp, Franky and Law), who is also crying over the death of Komurasaki (I think). This group is on the outskirts of the capital.
    - Sanji looks thoughtfully at the Raid Suit while Usopp and Franky give him the quarrel (I do not know why XD).
    - We go to the prison where the jailer with the smile of the alpaca, talks to Luffy while spitting on him without wanting to. It is a guy with the body of a man and head of alpaca XD
    - Then we see the jailer with 6 legs hitting the old man, that despite the beating he eats all the udon of the soil that he has achieved without wasting anything. In this scene we see in the background another jailer who is a user of the Smile of the elephant, is a guy with a very large body and an elephant head in the stomach.
    - Luffy comes running to the rescue, but I do not see what happens you suspect that Luffy is giving a beating to the jailer.
    - The chapter ends with Queen arriving at the mine on a kind of giant 4-wheel motorcycle while his men girtan his name.

Detailed Summary

From @EtenBoby
    Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover: Usopp lay down on a picnic blanket, and he’s talking to parrot resting on his nose.

Near sea of Wano—
    The Big Mom Pirates that fall from the waterfall are having a meeting about Big Mom’s rescue.
    Perospero claim that since Big Mom’s vivre card is fine, it prove that she’s alive.
    She’s probably captured by the enemy(Kaido).
    Mont: even though they used to be crew mates, now that they’re both emperors, if mama’s caught, she could be kill
    Perospero: *sign* looks like the BMP will be the Perospero Pirates from now on.
    Daifuku’s not convinced: big bro pero, we haven’t decided who will be the new captain yet
    Perospero: elders come first
    Daifuku: let’s talk with strength
    Smoothie: don’t just say something like mama’s dead, she will be back, you can’t predict mama’s action by using common sense. You Idiots!

Outskirts of Kuri—

O-Tama is talking to Tengu via den den mushi. She told him about Big Mom and he won’t allow her to do such dangerous things.
    But they already begin their journey, heading toward Udon on a big lizard.
    Big Mom have a Wano style hair now.
    Kiku show them the map of Wano.
    Wano have 6 regions: Kuri(head mountain,Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village), Kibi(okobore town and another mountain), Flower Capital, ???(graveyard of north), hakubu?(Ebisu town, habu port), and Udon (prison mine).*
    Momonosuke remember the sword swinging slogans that Zoro had taught him, however Okiku forbids him from saying it anymore when she hear him.

At Nami group—

Shinobu’s explaining to everyone who Kyoshiro is.

20 years ago, he’s the boss of all gangsters in Wano, his name is—Hyogoro of Flower
    Robin told everyone that she have found many information about about the day of the final battle.
    Nami talks about the red poneglyph in Wano.
    The citizens in the Flower Capital all starts crying when they learned that Komurasaki is dead.

Ebisu Town—

Sanji also cries about Komurasaki.
    From the newspaper Law learned that Kid has already break out of the prison, but Luffy haven’t.

Prison Mine—

The Alpaca is threatening Luffy, and he will chop off his legs and arms if he dares resist.
    The Scorpion guard is beating the old man, ordering him to say who’s been giving him the coupon.

Then, the all-star Queen arrives at the gate.

Extremely Important

The spoilers provider make some big mistakes
    Such as:
    1,Hyogoro is actually grandpa Hyo,not Kyoshiro.
    2,Daifuku actually suggested that Katakuri should be the new captain, since he believed that position is based on strength, so he’s arguing against Perospero for Katakuri, not for himself as the previous spoilers might suggest.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    HE'S BACK

[​IMG]

joby, Veljko, Single and 57 others like this.
  3. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    This seem a little to early, but I'll take anything

Sorous, Kaios D. Omen, Nitwit and 8 others like this.
  4. Hero_Hat

Hero_Hat

Bounty Points:
    Sweet. Were getting a map

5. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    Finally he is their, let ride the Queen hype!!!!:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Hope we get a news about Sanji vs Pageone.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Sorous, Kaios D. Omen, Nitwit and 6 others like this.
  6. Nanami

Nanami Seulgi ✮ Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    OMG!! Early spoilers and Luffy is back !!:wipesweat:

Sorous, Tmosco, Mochi_Man and 18 others like this.
  7. Dabit

Dabit Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Alright, a setup chapter, maybe finally we we can understand wano's layout.

Back to Udon prison! Mamamama

8. Bartolomeo D. Barrier

Bartolomeo D. Barrier

Bounty Points:
    The map is a nice thing... And Queen finally coming to prison himself... Hope some fighting happens... A break!? Goda, whyyyy ;(;(

CP-0 and Nitwit like this.
  9. EtenBoby

EtenBoby

Bounty Points:
    @DarkWitch Alright, it’s confirmed that it’s Hyogoro/Hyougoro,so could you delete the parentheses in the title?
    花のヒョウ五郎

Nitwit likes this.
  10. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Queen is here, time for Luffy and Kid learn what punishment feels like :steef:

My ideal scenario is Queen decides that only the best of the best deserve to be by Kaido's side, so he makes it a battle royale and the strongest prisoner who beats all the others will earn his freedom and become a subordinate of Kaido or something, that'd be amazing.

Veljko, Sorous, Rider and 26 others like this.
  11. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    Of course Queen would be the Calamity in charge of the prison.

Rider, kom5 and D. Calamity like this.
  12. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
  13. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    The debate about the Calamity in charge of Udon can end, it was the most obvious choice by far which turned true as Queen has just been confirmed to be the one in charge here.

Gonzo, jazzyjoy92, Jo_Ndule and 2 others like this.
  14. Passionto

Passionto

Bounty Points:
    I really hope Queen gets to kick their asses, because this is feeling more like a vacation than a prison. I’m glad we’re getting a map though. Hopefully there’s more to this spoiler that will be revealed later, because this does not feel like 15 pages.

Sorous, fuuryoku, SHESTRA and 16 others like this.
  15. Nanami

Nanami Seulgi ✮ Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Queen finally appeared , Queen hype !!

We getting some action at the prison I can't wait :sadgrin:

16. FN Lucci

FN Lucci

Bounty Points:
    Hope he got a nice break after submitting this chapter.

17. MacabreMoth88

MacabreMoth88

Bounty Points:
    Fucking SMILES. But Queen showing up is nice, but I kind of wish we got his fruit revealed since we already got King's.

Ariadne_Wyvern and D. Calamity like this.
  18. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    Queen coming prepare the lube...
    Honestly glad about this...abou time Queen showed up and made things interesting

[​IMG]

Queen looking at Luffy like
    https://3.bp.blogspo****m/-ZTk9Hgrg2S0/WO1YZ8blR8I/AAAAAAAAPRg/_FSDHB-oQsM5BU2jygnRaaJc54fhQew-gCLcB/s1600/tenor.gif

Luffy is threatened by the guard who ate the alpaca smile fruit, who stated that it’s impossible for him to break out with the handcuffs on him, and he will chop down his arms if he resist.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  19. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    I don't expect Luffy and Kid to do much against Queen with their seastone handcuffs, let's see if Queen is really a torture expert.

Gonzo, Nitwit, Mikawksenpai and 3 others like this.
  20. HAJIKATA

HAJIKATA

Bounty Points:
    for now(!) i dont like this chapter at all...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice