Spoilers One Piece Chapter 929 [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by ScotchImformer, Dec 23, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadyZoroLurking

ShadyZoroLurking

Bounty Points:
    Yep everything is on the table ,let Oda decide their fate but i still feel is kinda early for a tier to fall or retreat. It will only cause more trouble for the SH, if the soba owner get punish then the plan returns to normal but if not a hunt will begin.

Taking down a headliner would mess their plan badly.

Puck_Owns_All likes this.
  2. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    What the fuck is wrong Nami and Robin's legs

Did Oda just decide to make everyone a long-leg tribe member since Katakuri showed up?

3. levithepredator

levithepredator

Bounty Points:
    Reddit

4. JioFreed

JioFreed

Bounty Points:
    sshh, we don't talk about that :vonFlame:
    ...i really want to unsee them legs :catcry:

Escanor and Chris Mic like this.
  5. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    Image if Drake and Pageone would help Jack back then in Zou, he would possibly win without using his gasweapon.
    Show again how Jack take much pride on his back, he try to beat them alone with only one headliner(sheephead) and his army.

Emperor Nami likes this.
  6. Deleted member 12352

Deleted member 12352 Guest

Bounty Points:
    I watched the chinese scans and apparently Zoro indeed is heading back to Flower Capital. I wondered why Oda choosed this detour for Zoro if it was for nothing.

Also, Knowing Law n Sanji, i was thnkin how could they would end up fighting X Drake, Pageone and Hawkins. Something that would Sanji n law to join in would have to happen. Saving Wano people could be one possible reason But knowing X Drake n Hawkins i doubted he would unnecessarily hurt Wano people.

But since Zoro is heading back to Flower Capital, i can see him countering X drake n Hawkins by mistake like he did back in Saboady. And eventually Sanji n Law would also have to join in the fight, since their( Zoro's) identity would already be revealed to X Drake.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
  7. Escanor

Escanor

Bounty Points:
    Not the first time it happens,the author got a long legs fetish lmao

8. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Me too. Look at this:

[​IMG]

She and Robin look like they have the legs of a human being. Now look at this:

[​IMG]

You don't even see their feet, what if it's even longer than this? The fuck? Oda they are not Katakuri or Brook or something, don't make their legs twice the rest of their bodies' length.

Sade, Chilly Cobra, Escanor and 2 others like this.
  9. Puck_Owns_All

Puck_Owns_All

Bounty Points:
    I see what you’re saying ^^ but it doesn’t have to be all negatives if one or two headliners go down, as it could also be the catalyst that attracts whoever the alliance are looking for to the Sanji’s shop ^^. Shutenmaru was complaing about how there were no more strong samurai in Wano and Denjiro and Kawamatsu might also be of the same mindset. In which case, if they hear that a Soba owner and some others actually resisted Kaidou’s forces, they will defo wanna check it out ^^

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  10. Deleted member 34523

Deleted member 34523 Guest

Bounty Points:
    We should have sabertooth df user. I want more prehistoric animals other than dinosaurs.

11. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    oda is blind about body size and proportions

12. Deleted member 12352

Deleted member 12352 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, these Dinasour should have been saved for a Calamity imo. I guess what Oda has in mind for Calamities now, when even strongest headliners are ancient Dinosour users.

Puck_Owns_All and GeneralCracker like this.
  13. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    dont worry sanji will go back to cell with an iron mask....well maybe the helmet which law has. :feelsjackman:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2018 ---
    i mean there are so many to choose from even in ancient zoan but oda chose another dinosaur instead.

14. ShadyZoroLurking

ShadyZoroLurking

Bounty Points:
    Or Kaido sama will stop the banquet yet to come to hunt those pirates who are causing a ruckus in his territory and the plan goes to the drain.Its a risky situation from every angle you see it.

Puck_Owns_All likes this.
  15. Deleted member 34523

Deleted member 34523 Guest

Bounty Points:
    It seems like oda was hurrying up on deadline .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
  16. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    Im feeling that both Queen and King have mystic zoan df when I see that even the strongest Headliner already have ancient zoan df.
    Before this chapter I though the strongest Headliner would have regular Zoan df(without ancient) but this chapter change the cards for new theories..
    Jack has a ancient zoan df, Page and xDrake too, can see that the other 6 flying brothers have ancient df aswell, so Oda use mystic Zoan df for Queen and King to show how "equal" they are.

17. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Thanks I saw the spoiler pic on reddit he looks dope. I actually really like his design. Plus he can still use both hands and his weapons.

18. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    look choppers hat and bag are two locations of road phoneglyph :feelsokman:

19. Puck_Owns_All

Puck_Owns_All

Bounty Points:
    I don’t think Kaidou will come personally this time as a Calamity (Queen in this case) should be more than adequate to deal with Sanji and co. In Luffy’s case, Jack wasn’t strong enough to deal with Luffy, which is why I think Oda opted for Kaidou instead. But yh, they are defo gonna be exposed if things play out like I envision, except of course the person that reports back to Queen changes sides and hides some important details like the identity of the rebels in his report :p

ShadyZoroLurking likes this.
  20. Gonzo

Gonzo

Bounty Points:
    The pic of Drake and Pageone look great.

We finally get to see two of Kaidos Sweet Veteran equivalent fighters.

I haven't read through the thread since page 80ish and we are now near 130.

Which begs the question, how many are doing premature victory laps based on the look of them alone, it never ends well.

Will it be a full fight, a clash or will they miss each other completely, personally I am not concerned if a fight does occur as Law and Sanji are good for it based on what I saw of them in Dressrosa and WCI respectively.

What I find more interesting is Drakes motivation for joining Kaidos crew, will he decide to switch sides at some point, will it be Hawkins, both or neither.

Until we are shown the motivations and intentions for each of the Supernova in Kaidos crew its hard to say exactly what they will do, I want to know if one of the Supernova betrayed Kidd or if they fought to the end, Hawkins and Apoo aren't in jail so I assume they didn't put up a fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice