One Piece Chapter 925 Review/Reactions

Discussion in 'One Piece Reviews, Articles & Analysis' started by NoxDRaz, Nov 23, 2018.

Share This Page

1. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    This one took 7 hours to finish. This Chapter was seriously something!! Enjoy reading, Let me know what do you think in the comments!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @Glenn Baskerville; @Sabo D. Roger; @Panda; @luffydzoro; @ardym; @sonnua; @Ranjit; @Mugi.D.Wara86; @Archezz Zean Sheryoku Ezz; @jAms; @chemical D yunk; @Jai Jana; @D Sanji; @4xdblack; @Fushicho Maruko; @Mr. Prince; @K.A.I.D.O; @CooIStuff; @Ariff; @poutanko; @Munshi; @Pirate D. Hunter; @Doctor Room; @JAGU; @Monkey D. Daz; @Micchan; @Supreme Master; @JewDoo; @Steamsteam; @tetux; @El-pachinko; @Blazen91; @Yirica; @mettalica.D.symon; @Yasopp; @shizu; @minions; @Red gunner; @Damy; @Donquixote D. Bastardo; @Irontwigg; @djiayebee; @Blade4693; @Rushi_05; @ZoroSenpai; @Haoshoku; @Tv-crimes; @GolD. Ace; @Marshall D. Usopp; @Kodomo; @わたしはかみなりだ; @Dreine; @KuroKaze; @Diavolo; @Mugiwara20; @Zazhi; @Rawbin; @Kiejiro; @Luffys Scars; @PeanutButterJely; @TheMightyAfroPhoenix; @Vector Sigma; @Tear; @laconicstrawhat; @GatlingRedHawk; @StrawKid; @CaptainSeneros; @inactive; @cdkhalid; @Joy_Boy; @Troyofyort; @NIGHTMARE LUFFY; @nemocard; @namiitoitonomi.; @danielord; @Gato; @NovaBounty; @sam1oq; @Nitwit; @Moko; @Ban Midou; @Liekkii; @Gol D. Nick; @KingDoji; @Veritas; @PinoBlack: @Plex; @edogama; @Alastor; @Joestar; @Manga Theory Dealer; @God_Ussopcomeouttongued; @Kyro Kakugi; @Suda; @Something; @Meicoomon; @Crooc; @Josh; @THE DUDE; @silverfang; @Mat D Bizzo; @East; @Monkey D. Bone; @Hyakuachi; @Holy Earlobes of GOD!!; @rainbowteinkle; @Rimshaker; @zoro the beast; @Captain Of The Fifth Ship; @Kaitou D. Kid; @Defend; @Thabeast; @Dave; @Karo; @Baba; @TYPO; @Buchaj; @Jarex; @Shadowlogia; @Saikō no Kenshi; @Bellisario Faith; @Mr. Tiddles; @Zero Zero No Mi; @MONET; @Monkey D family; @Don Sanjino; @Mirai; @Mikawksenpai; @prodigal D son; @Raycont; @Black_Lelouch; @Zainab_28; @Aru; @Monkey D Junior; @RogerSir!; @Darkane; @Jakubi; @PsychedelicDuckInNewWorld; @Raftie; @Adimas; @Chalupathemonkey; @bronion; @Serthhi; @MidnightKingZX; @BaderYyo; @Crazyjack; @RulZ; @Cpt.; @aaronash; @lemat; @Rinka_san; @Ebisu; @Qasid Aleem; @trush; @JustinF; @CP0; @The Cat Burglar; @Kuroh; @Trafalgar Deez nuts; @Starlord; @Highraider; @Torking; @Rinka_san; @Notorious Game; @Jon D. Eric; @Mugiwara no Luffy; @Regmius D Swid; @Kyutie Mo; @Josuke; @pking; @Blue gear; @Captain Abram; @new recruit; @Tope Topetot; @MonkeyDVaxen; @Vince; @yond; @Bartolomeo D. Barrier; @Kizaru D. Drake; @_Kaneki; @Tks007; @JHaki; @A$CE; @Vinsmoke Mihawk; @Iceage Zoro; @Greenteck; @Beli Rich; @L.Lawliet; @Takanome1994; @maxiko; @Telvin123; @Vegeta; @Franz Angelo; @271 others; @OOsef; @Dazai; @Monkey D. Zoro D. luffy; @Akagami no Shanx; @Ace23; @The_Monster_Trio; @RedDragonStrike; @Red D. Shanks; @DizzyBrows; @Luffy D Dragon; @BlackLegEd; @Nomijuro; @Screamouts; @DaniCaridwen; @.JollyRoger.; @LogicoftheVI; @kronika; @Dovah; @Trafalgar D. Water Soul; @Super star; @Cys; @Gumshoe; @korona; @dizzy2341; @mugiwara000; @Larsi; @Xerveltal; @nicolaw_h; @Houred; @Ferdix; @D. Shanks; @Scolines; @Aibo_in_Raftel; @BeBaD; @99cent Hitman; @Warlordgab; @BOCCHI; @uhraman; @Medyahya; @Cyrenz98; @Treacle; @Shanks1994; @God_Usopun; @Sangii; @tyranno; @SmokedOut; @Midnight Milk; @Pirate King 786; @Moey Krimz; @Ziosa; @Den_Den_Mushi; @Garcia; @ZORO_D_SANTORYU; @merry_go_round; @akame; @The_Evil_Cactus; @traffy_kun; @Orihime; @Tiago; @Abiz; @Handsome; @BOCCHI; @Electric Blue Killua; @Topi Jerami; @The Deity; @Syrti; @Spoiler Alert; @Gray D. Thomas; @Kdbbdk; @cardboard_douchebag; @Coquet; @Nessos; @Kaoru; @Dr_Ali; @ronoroa D luffy; @Rawahi; @Defiant to D end; @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor; @greenbeard; @Echi; @Rohan; @Gyusa Akahi; @Ash D.Dragon; @Markorus; @Salah Eddine Bouhank; @Portgas D. Shadow; @Veljko; @mugiwalaw; @Monkey D. Harambe; @Hisoka_05; @Rej Discussions; @Jesse Pinkman; @Kozuki Oden; @Trafalgar Rao; @X Drake; @Waindo; @Mr Scott; @Montblanc D. Usopp; @Vinsm0ke Niji; @LuffyForeverFan; @Zenos7; @Johnny B. Decent; @Nomi Nomi no Mi; @Andrewww; @Izzan Zikry; @trafalgardwaterlawwoman; @Bhargav; @Dragomir; @Wajay; @kom5; @Cinera; @muhaswin; @MeO; @King of Hearts; @Apik vans; @Kung Fu Dugong; @Rero; @Tejas; @Kunal mehta; @Jordeaux; @BigBadWolf; @Friend A; @Luna the best ship; @This-Dude-from-Germany; @Putu; @stala_dynar;
    Ether_Talks
    Monkey D. Harambe
    Rej
    Sunita
    Naomi Rose
    Puck_Owns_All
    Veljko
    asvaynevc

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Thomas Gomes, Luna <3, Rero and 5 others like this.
  2. Dr. Ug P. Usher

Dr. Ug P. Usher

Bounty Points:
    You might be right with the abolition of warlord system which prompted Mihawk to agree of Perona going away. Good job for your hard work.

Thomas Gomes and Condo like this.
  3. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Thank you for reading!!

Thomas Gomes and Condo like this.
  4. Minatoze Narutomaki

Minatoze Narutomaki

Bounty Points:
    what Queen is playing with is most likely Kid's left arm, as we saw the first time Kid was thrown in jail he had his left mechanical arm but next time we saw him beside Luffy his left arm was not shown and his wounds were still fresh even after several days/weeks passing and now we know Queen is has the responsibility of breaking down their spirits and torturing them, that is why the wounds are still fresh and that is how he took out Kid's left arm most likely and now is trying to play around with it and figure out what kind of mechanism that arm has.
    about King, his outfit is just like Shiryu of the rain and is also a swordsman and beside that what makes even more interesting is that they have the exact same skull symbol on their outfits, they are most likely related somehow, maybe of the same swordsmanship school, and yeah he seems to have even bigger wings than Magellan while Magellan's wings were just for decoration as mentioned before I think and it might be the same with King which I don't want it to be true :p and phoenix DF user is already known but he might be mythical Zoan one with wings probably gargoyle as mentioned in the spoiler section by someone.... and also notice how his sword is like the bigger version of Wado Ichimonji, check its hilt design
    and why is everything about BlackBeard related to (3).... 3 skulls as jolly roger, 3 pistols and now 3 beard bands... and similarly everyone's speculation of him able to absorb 3 devil fruits one of each type, he really might get his third DF Zoan type soon

5. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Chill dude... I literally had to read it twice to get everything. Yeah I was discussing on reddit and yeah I accept that Queen is playing around with Kids arm. And about King and Shiryu yes I saw that both of them had that skull symbol but since I couldn't find any solid connection I thought it's just because they are pirates but then they both are swordsman so yeah They might very well be related or maybe something else. Also I looked carefully it's not Wado Ichimongi's relative, the katana is big and looks like Wado Ichimongi but bigger swords have different grade from smaller swords so no two swords can be similar. and about King's DF, I meant he may have a Zoan type Phoenix, or Hell Hound or something since its based on fire and all beasts pirates are Zoan type users. So there you go.
    PS there are always things in my mind but when I get down to make the review, I forget somethings because its a tiring job, 7 hours of sitting. So at the end, I always forget to mention somethings. Anyway
    Thank you for reading. Much Appreciated.

Thomas Gomes likes this.
  6. Minatoze Narutomaki

Minatoze Narutomaki

Bounty Points:
    Chill ? did I give you the impression of me objecting your thoughts ? I was just stating my thoughts, not objecting yours, just saying

7. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    No I didn't mean in a rude way... I liked your post. My chill was expressing that you really wrote quite a big message you know. I already have my hands full with reddit. So don't take it seriosuly.

Minatoze Narutomaki likes this.
  8. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    @NoxDRaz dies the skull of Pirates Paradies also reminds you on Davy Jones head?
    [​IMG]

Would fit especially it is the Island were Davy Jones invented the Davy Back Fight.

NoxDRaz likes this.
  9. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    It needs editing but I got you, The Skull on the Pirates Paradise Island is just a normal one and doesn't particularly represent Davy Jones. At least I didn't thought that but on a closer look at this image of yours, yes It does reminds me of Davy Jones.

10. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    If you edit you should compare King with Shieliew instead of comparing him with Magellan.
    (They have Same brand in their clothes ;))

11. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Nessos
    Yeah I forgot to do that. I already had a discussion about that on reddit so I don't think I am gonna edit many things. I do have Semester exams next month. I already wasted more than 8 hours into making review today.
    So anything which I forgot to mention, doesn't mean I disagree with that.
    Also about the same skull logo which KING and Shiryu share, here is what I think about it.
    1. They might be related in some way as both of them wear nearly same outfit and use Katana.
    2. Or it might just be that KING at some point in his life might have been the Warden in Impel down.
    Because the outfit is common between Shiryu,Magellan and KING. and KING and Shiryu also has the logo in common.

Nessos likes this.
  12. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    Queen is a male not a woman.

13. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    IK She is a male, but She acts like a female so I m just addressing her as female. Because surely you won't ever call a ladyboy "He" now would you?

14. kiiro94

kiiro94

Bounty Points:
    Great analyse. Perfect indeed

And the "Ha" means second act I think, I read it somewhere. It has 3 parts.

NoxDRaz likes this.
  15. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Yeah I was unaware of it before but now I Know... And it's not perfect.. there are many flaws...lol

kiiro94 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice