Spoilers One Piece Chapter 924 [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Celestial D. Dragon, Nov 8, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon Wanted! Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 924 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece Chapter Spoilers924
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quick Summary

[​IMG]

Translation @Zoro4Prez2016

Chapter 924 Ha

Law attempts to collect Luffy and escape, but he is stuck with a nail made of Seastone, sealing away his powers. While Law was stuck with Seastone nails, he was somehow able to escape to successfully get away. Hawkins explains that Seastone, which has spread out through the world, originated in Wano Country, and the only craftsmen skilled enough to refine Seastone so small exist only in Wano Country. While still knocked out, Luffy still scowls at Kaido. Kaido orders his subordinates to throw Luffy in prison.

Kaido: "If we can break his spirits, then he can become a fine military power for us."

As all of the subordinates close in on Luffy, they all suddenly begin foaming at the mouth and collapse.

Shutenmaru: "That was Lord Oden's power just now... Did that guy do it!?"
    Kaido: "So you have it too... just like that brat, Kid, who has that same Haoshoku Haki... Hardly anyone can use that Haoshoku."

Kaido puts off the retrieval of Law and flies off in order to start drinking again. While Law was stuck with the Seastone nail, a single person was able to successfully escape. In Okobore Town, Tsuru is attending to the wounded. Kinemon watches over her from the shadows. Kinemon is suprised after he sees Shutenmaru, who has gotten too close to his side.

Kinemon: (Ashura Douji!)

O-kiku arrives at the remains of Oden Castle and discovers a large pit. Inside the pit are Nami and the others. Shinobu can make whatever she touches mature with her "Juku Juku Bewitching Jutsu", and she was able to protect everyone by maturing the ground and making it sink.

Inuarashi discovers Tama barely breathing in the wastelands. He lays bare his anger at Kaido's actions. A special issue paper is being distributed throughout Wano Country. Ussop, Franky, and Robin read it with a horrifying speechless expression.

The next day in Wano Country, several samurai are being worked like slaves in a factory in Udon. A single guard approaches a cell with a poisonous fish and peers into it. The cell is dark, and you can not see into the farther areas.

"Anybody in here?"

”Well, '4 poisonous fish a day' and 'boneless fish.' Those two were the only things decided on."

The guard absentmindedly puts the fish in the cage without removing the bones.
    A chained Luffy is brought there. Luffy draws his attention, and a bone from the poisonous fish goes flying from the middle of the cage and pierces the guard in the neck. The man, who's collapsed to the ground with blood running from his neck, asks who's in the cage, but nobody knows. Luffy is also put in this cage. Kaido's subordinates laugh loudly that Luffy is being put hard to work until his spirit breaks. Inside the cage, a similarly ragged Kid resides.

Luffy and Kid: "We remember... Kaido..."

"Hm? Ah... You..."

The stage curtain falls.
    End of Act 1 of Wano Country.

End (Break next week)

Detailed Summary
    Coming Soon...

2. Awakening_coming

Awakening_coming

Bounty Points:
  3. Telvin123

Telvin123

Bounty Points:
    Act 1 over already? That's that good shit.

This arc will be AMAZING for Kidd, I can feel it.

And I'm sure people will be elated that Luffy being in prison gives way for his crew to get a lot of screentime to themselves.

4. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    So Kid has CoC aswell, very nice small info. I can see how both Luffy and Kid grow up in this this arc, in the end both of the two will become very strong which would make me happy.

So Luffy was indeed one shot but even then he use CoC, Kaido try to make Luffy as one of his own members.

Arc 2:
    I can see now how the other strawhats travel across Wano to find the other two samurai, hope we see the other two Calamity and their territory.

5. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    thank gawd, he will help her. was worried it would be cliff hanger till couple more issues.

6. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    shouldnt this be I.

7. SaracenX

SaracenX

Bounty Points:
    Luffy loves prison

8. Black Panther

Black Panther

Bounty Points:
    Kidd back in the game, shooting fishsticks n shit lol

9. ToBeThriller

ToBeThriller Wanted! Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Luffy still conscious?

Kid has Conqueror's?
    :PogChamp::PogChamp::wipesweat::wipesweat:
    NANIIII!

10. Miscanadian

Miscanadian

Bounty Points:
    Hype for seastone projectiles! Nerfs and buffs are happening people!

11. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    Law attempts to collection Luffy and escape, but he is hit with a nail made of Seastone, sealing away his powers. Hawkins explains that Seastone, which has spread out through the world, originated in Wano Country and the only craftsmen skilled enough to refine Seastone so small exist only in Wano Country.
    [​IMG]

Shutenmaru: "That was Lord Oden's power just now... Did that guy do it!?"
    Kaido: "So you too... that brat, Kid, had that same Haoshoku Haki... Hardly anyone can use that Haoshoku."
    [​IMG]

Kaido orders his subordinates to throw Luffy in prison.
    Kaido: "If we can break his spirits, then he can become a fine military power for us."
    [​IMG]

Kinemon is surprised after he sees Shutenmaru, who has gotten to close to his side.
    Kinemon: (Ashura Douji!)
    [​IMG]

Kaido's subordinates laugh loudly that Luffy is being put hard to work until his spirit breaks. Inside the cage, a similarly ragged Kid resides.
    Luffy and Kid: "We remember... Kaido..."
    "Hm? Ah... You..."
    [​IMG]

Everytime Luffy and Kidd hear the name Kaido

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  12. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    one more important thing which i noticed is they are in a factory in Odon....I thought kaido will take them to a prison in onigashima...but looks like they are working like slaves in Odon...which makes me wonder where oda is putting zoro now. He defintiely was at a shore which would leave the island and probably go to Onigashima island.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 8, 2018 ---
    Another way to make Ussop Jesus

13. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    A great chapter to end first act of wano.

Putting the two most notorious rookie in same cell... Hmmm what could go wrong? :catblush:

Kidd having CoC is good and in line with him being Luffy rival.

Kaido being a bit shocked about CoC once again highlights that this shit can do more than just KO fodders.

I am excited to see Kidd and Luffy panel

And, I was wrong that Luffy won't get One shoted. This is my L here:feelscryingman:

14. King of Hearts

King of Hearts

Bounty Points:
    This might be the best chapter we’ve had in months.

It took 100 chapters for Kidd to reappear since Chapter 824 “Little Pirate Games”!

15. JioFreed

JioFreed

Bounty Points:
    Kidd when he meets with Luffy after some years
    [​IMG]

16. Tako

Tako

Bounty Points:
    Oh man this is gonna be a good arc. I'm sorry if I had my doubts. :eek::nosebleed:

17. Miscanadian

Miscanadian

Bounty Points:
    Ussop for PK

18. Gyusa Akahi

Gyusa Akahi Wanted! Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    CoC Kidd even Law doesn't have it:PogChamp:

Yep Ashura Douji= Shutenmaru confirm its pretty obvious

Well Damn its not Sanji raid suit that save them but Shinobu with her earth style technique lols:LUL:

See it coming that Kid and Luffy will be sharing a cell i wonder who'll get them out tho will it be their own crews or someone else Drake perhaps:blobthink:

19. Dabit

Dabit Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Omg kid has CoC?? Luffy x Kidd alliance confirmed!!

Also shuten being ashura doji as we all predicted lol

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  20. MonsterZoro

MonsterZoro

Bounty Points:
    god dam this just prove kidd is luffy rival no more doubting it you kidd haters thinking eh got his bounty by killing fodder lmao thats only zoro

god dam it sanji u useless fk u can't even save ur god dam crew had some girl (who is weak all girls are weak in one piece) save the crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice