One Piece Chapter 907: The Empty Throne

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Mr. Kishido, Jun 8, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

587 vote(s)
    86.1%
  2. Epic

72 vote(s)
    10.6%
  3. Great

13 vote(s)
    1.9%
  4. Good

3 vote(s)
    0.4%
  5. Meh

7 vote(s)
    1.0%
  1. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    MweL7wU.png
    One Piece Chapter 907
    Title: The Empty Throne

CHAPTER IS OUT ON

JaiminiBox and Powermanga

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 907 QUICK SUMMARY
    Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as
    "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the OJ community!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2018
    Pnormanjr39, Syed, OhKew and 43 others like this.
  2. highflying

highflying

Bounty Points:
    Badass Big Mom! Something I missed so much

[​IMG]

These two freaking forces are going to join together? Who the fuck can stop them???

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  3. Brix

Brix

Bounty Points:
    When you realize a series like One Piece is a lifetime commitment and you can't just quit from it, as you've grown attachment to the story, characters, and the world itself over the years from reading it. Took a break for a bit, and holy shit, what a time to be back.

Rocks Pirates? They are not rocks. They are minerals, wtf Marie.

The last panel had me questioned my whole fucking existence.

[​IMG]

When you're happy to see Shanks but then you realise he's meeting with the Gorosei..

Is Shanks evil all this time? Hope not. But If that's the case. No please, not like this.. Oda, no please..

[​IMG]

4. SnakemanPirate

SnakemanPirate

Bounty Points:
    Oda wasn’t kidding when he said “from here on out...only the amazing ideas are left!”

This arc has absolutely delivered on all the hype and build-up that was there for the Reverie in a way I couldn’t even imagine.

The character interactions are so unbelievably well-written. The dialogue is so meticulous that it reveals just enough for the readers to be satisfied due to the sense of continuity in the consistent natural cadence that has been established with these characters, and yet not enough to just give the mysteries away immediately.

The writing has become much more dynamic now.

I love how Oda even humanised some of the Celestial Dragons; once again emphasising moral ambiguity in a series that is becoming more and more mature, with a multi-faceted development to the narrative that has permeated ever since the timeskip.

It reminds a lot of Game of Thrones, but it still retains the fun and wonder from those early One Piece days as well!

5. playa4321

playa4321 Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    When you make joke/fun about the fanficition theory that Kaido bang Bigmom in the past(And Katakuri,Oven,Daifuku are his children), then you realize that the theory could come true...:catcry:

[​IMG]

6. Akai

Akai

Bounty Points:
    I don't know where to begin. This was one of my favorite manga reading experiences in a long time.

Every page is intricate with so much visual data. As usual, the dynamics of politics and character ideologies in the One Piece world are so rich and itriguing.

But first here's an exclusive video of Eiichiro Oda leaving the Shueisha HQ after handing in this chapter

[​IMG]

1) Kaido and Linlin's potential alliance is an unpredictable consequnce to the events of WCI. Big Mom calling him "That Thing" and Kaido calling her "Old Hag" gave the impression they were never on good terms.

Then subverting the expectation by revealing they were once working together. This gives Oda multiple fresh directions he can take the Wano storyline to. Kizaru potentially heading to Wano adds yet another trump card to the whole arc next to Linlin.

I can't wait until the flashback to Linlin/Kaido past and how Garp was involved. Were Kaido and Linlin formerly known as The Rocks?!! Who was their captain? Is he the lurking legend?

2) Seeing Lucci, Kaku and Stussy was exciting. Hattori and Lucci matching outfits is always hilarious.

[​IMG]

3) SBS original character Gion appeared. She was considered for the admiral opening. Nice touch.

[​IMG]

4) Seeing the fruits of Otohime's struggle and how it impacted Mjosgard was brilliant. Also interesting that he's a Donquixote that shed his Celestial Dragon skin and became "human" not unlike Homing and Corazon. Doflamingo was too blinded by bloodline superiority he could never do the same.

5) The ending of the chapter was chilling. Similar to last week the atmosphere of the ending cliffhanger scene is popping off the page. I hope this "certain pirate" is the lurking legend Oda mentioned. There are endless possibilities of where this subplot could go.

6) FUCK STELLY :rage: And my main man Kaido needs to pay that child support :lmao:

7. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    Definitely a "Blew my mind" for this one. All Reverie arc chapters have been outstanding so far :catsalute:
    Oda keeps throwing us curveball after another with each cliffhanger :catded:
    All these big names appearing in one chapter is too much for my heart :catsalute: Hype for what's to come :firedup:
    Oda delivered

8. PostTimeSkipAce

PostTimeSkipAce

Bounty Points:
    Another amazing chapter;(
    Big Mom is going to Wano?:rofl:
    Lucci and Kaku appear?:D
    Also Charloss is trash and deserves to be treated like trash:catrude:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BUT SHANKS?:eek::eek:
    Why is he with the Gorosei? What connections does he have?
    Makes you wonder about this line:blobthink:
    [​IMG]

9. KingTabris

KingTabris

Bounty Points:
    If just the preparations for the war are this hype just imagine the war itself

10. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    really surprised that Mjosgard is being nice to the Fishman Kingdom and also being a Donquixote family member, which brings a whole nother discussion in itself. But I have the suspicion that he might have a hidden agenda with them, especially Shirahoshi if he had ever learned about Poseidon.

11. Trafalgar Rao

Trafalgar Rao

Bounty Points:
    Really interested about this Rock guy...
    Shanks probably want to talk about him...

OhKew, Mikawksenpai, heyYOU and 6 others like this.
  12. TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    It's good knowing we have confirmation on "Rocks". Big mam and Kaido were in a crew together or allied in some capacity in the past, which is actually pretty cool. Considering that this captain was spoken of highly (arguably more than the two Yonko) it's pretty shocking we've just heard about him now.

Yaksha, Mikawksenpai, Sir Xu and 39 others like this.
  13. Paperchampion23

Paperchampion23

Bounty Points:
    Okay, @Telvin123, my bad. Reading it this now makes it seem like BM will actually go to Wano and fight with Kaido + The Shogun against Luffy's alliance.

Wow...I was not expecting that.

The Lurking Legend definitely is their Captain

14. playa4321

playa4321 Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    The Rocks...
    [​IMG]

So Kaido and Linlin are very old crewmates...
    Possible the Legend what speak Oda in the interview is the leader of the Rocks and the old captain of Kaido and Bigmom.
    Hope we see him, possible Garp was the one who defeated him, but alone the alliance between Kaido and Bigmom make the Navy feat the force...

LogicoftheVI, MiniSar, Gonzo and 37 others like this.
  15. Beky

Beky Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Kaido and Big Mom fucked.

Move that gutt to the side and you can find good pussy under there. Kaido has no chill.

Death72, OhKew, YonkoShanks and 17 others like this.
  16. red admiral

red admiral

Bounty Points:
    10/10
    100/100
    1000/1000
    10000/10000
    100000/100000

best chapter in new world
    top 5 in lore

Death72, OhKew, krowking123 and 32 others like this.
  17. greenbeard

greenbeard

Bounty Points:
    OMG! Blew my mind chapter!

Bigmom and Kaido planning to take strawhat's head.

Rox a top pirate before Roger's era and because of him Garp got his ephitet!

Shanks finally appearing before gorosei. Hope Oda delivers BB's secret or some backstory of Luffy!

Super hyped for this

18. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    So this is twice now the WG/Marines have made an exception for Shanks.... I highly doubt this is just because he is a Yonko either... Something is definitely up with who Shanks really is... :camthinking:

The most hyped I am about this chapter is the mention of this Organization/Crew known as "Rocks"..... Apparently it was their Era prior to Roger.... Just who the fuck are these guys, and who was their leader? And apparently Big Mom and Kaido were apart of it... Or maybe, they teamed up and fought against "Rock".... The whole thing is quite ambiguous at the moment, but one thing I am fairly certain of, is this Captain they lost will most likely be the Lurking Legend... Especially considering that it is being alluded to that "Rocks" is going to be revived considering Hina said they were growing in power.... This is fucking mind boggling.... I need more information on "Rocks" like yesterday....

Usoppia, OhKew, YonkoShanks and 56 others like this.
  19. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    just wanted to say
    da bae Vice Admiral Momousagi finally makes her debut in the manga <3

OhKew, shamoland, Yaksha and 25 others like this.
  20. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    well BM is not really asking for alliance but telling Kaido to shut his ass and get along like old days lol...she is insane.

OhKew, Yaksha, Gonzo and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice