Spoilers One Piece Chapter 903 [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Pratham, Apr 27, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predaking

Predaking

Bounty Points:
    I’m sure it’s mostly how he was forced into getting married. His family held hostage and them escaping in the end. Don’t forget those details now

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    Mr. Reloaded and JioFreed like this.
  2. DanteCazador

DanteCazador

Bounty Points:
    This is the Chapter of my dreams
    -Shanks wanting to meat Luffy
    -A crocodile sighting
    -Luffy getting his shine
    -Nami gets a power up
    -Sanji getting a W

3. Gōki

Gōki

Bounty Points:
    Being involved in the assassination plan against a Yonko, attacking the Yonko physically, making a cake that made the Yonko faint and allowed the crew to buy time so that they can escape the Yonko's main territory, saving Luffy's life in Cacao Island and successfully escaping the island with the man that defeated Katakuri... How are these things nothing of note ?

Not getting a big fight ≠ doing nothing noteworthy.

4. GangMemberLeo

GangMemberLeo

Bounty Points:
    How did Sanji get a W exactly?

5. The Curly Haired Ninja

The Curly Haired Ninja

Bounty Points:
    Imma try my best to not focus on the panels properly and see as less pages as possible. I really need to see fully English first.

playa4321 likes this.
  6. Gambia's Grandma

Gambia's Grandma

Bounty Points:
    Would anybody be so kind as to tag Granny with any new pictures or updates on the spoilers? :D

Flower and Anasui like this.
  7. Black lord sanji

Black lord sanji

Bounty Points:
    INb4 cue 30000000000x reasons as to why Zoro will face a calamity and sanji will not.:LUL:

8. Beerbottle

Beerbottle

Bounty Points:
    Thats the thing, I think they are too prideful for their own good :/ so I don't know if they would admit such about BB
    Germa has started to be redeemed yes, it seems to be going that route, but its not ready yet, more development is needed

9. DanteCazador

DanteCazador

Bounty Points:
    Higher bounty then Zoro:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Frobenius and Predaking like this.
  10. GangMemberLeo

GangMemberLeo

Bounty Points:
    Enjoy that while it lasts :lmao::lmao:

11. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    How I imagine Barto right now lol
    [​IMG]
    Hancock is gonna fangirl like crazy when she read this
    [​IMG]

12. DanteCazador

DanteCazador

Bounty Points:
    Raws are out on mangatail

Gambia's Grandma likes this.
  13. Shuyaku

Shuyaku

Bounty Points:
    I don't like Sanji using Germa tech as a powerup, but the great thing about him having a raid suit is that it pretty much confirms he'll get a fight in Wano.

Ninety Eyes, Flower and Naomi Rose like this.
  14. mugiwalaw

mugiwalaw

Bounty Points:
    lol does everybody being so salty because sanji got no proper 1v1 so they begin to ignore the fact that they all (as a whole including germa-firetanks-caesar-fishman) are screwing up yonkou ass, huh?

15. mbn789

mbn789

Bounty Points:
    Holy fucking shit 1.5 Billion!? :DD

Punching a celestial dragon, events at Impel Down and interfering in Marineford only increased Luffy's bounty by 100 Million but the events of WCI fucking tripled it!? :eek:

Though the spoilers say Morgans reported he "beat" Big Mom so that's probably why.

Beerbottle likes this.
  16. Kuro Ashi

Kuro Ashi

Bounty Points:
    Well i was already excluding Veterans as difficult opponents for him come Wano after Oda made Sanji only stand up to them in base in WCI.

The way he kicked Oven who to this day is oblivious of who fucked him up, and stopped the giant version of Daifukus genies attempt to sink the Sunny with no DJ or Haki leaves no room for someone of their status to appear as overwhelmingly dominant opponents in Wano.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  17. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I think franky can look at the battle suit, and make battle suits for sh perhaps. since shown franky can back engineer by just look at other people inventions.

=

Hiken_no_Esu, Sigran101 and Shuyaku like this.
  18. Flower

Flower

Bounty Points:
    Scans are out on wasabi syrup.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2018 ---
    Morgans didn't publish any fake news according to the full translation.

Gambia's Grandma likes this.
  19. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Armament does not mean his leg cannot be broken. Armament haki has tiers, and not only that, but even among the same tiers, we have people vary in that level. Pica was using full body armament haki on his body and armor (which is made of steel) and Zoro sliced him and broke through it. So, Sanji getting armament will not solve anything about his leg, it will make him stronger, yeah, but he still has the same disadvantages of his leg may get cracked then immediately losing, It did not solve anything my friend. Also, Sanji does have armament haki (proved by his fight with his father, where he blocked the spear with his leg, and Judge commented on him having haki, so it's clear as day that this was armament haki and not observation that he was talking about) So, again, since he already does have it, it clear as day that haki is the the thing that will solve it for Sanji. Like I said, genes + Raid Suit are required for Sanji to up his game.

As for his haki, it will develop as their journey go on, but he will not get a huge jump in haki just like that. He needs stronger level opponents to up his haki game, and for him to fight those top guys and stand a chance, he needs a lot of stamina and endurance to up his armament, otherwise the fight will be over before it even starts cause his leg got broken early. However, if Oda provided him with the exoskeleton hardness and healing ability of the genes, + Raid Suit, then he will be able to up his armament haki game more effeciently cause instead of breaking his leg and losing fast, he will be able to go on much longer during the fight and suffer more and more during the fight until he up his game in haki, just like Luffy did by taking a shit ton of beating before upping his haki. His rubber helped him to have that kind of endurance. For Zoro, he will up his haki game after having scratches on his sword, and maybe even break one of his swords by an opponent, but you won't see his arm getting broken and then you ask Zoro to up his haki game haha. Cause you removed the thing he can fight with anyway to up his haki.

Sanji as I said, Haki only amplify his ability, but it does not remove that huge disadvantage that Oda placed it upon him. But Vinsmoke power does!
    Well, at any case, i think people should accept the fact that Oda has already made his mind with this chapter that he intends for Sanji to have them, like c'mon. If Sanji will use the raid suit in the future (which obviously if he wasn't, Oda would have shown Sanji throw it instead, but of course he will keep it, which means he will use it). And if the raid suit will be used, and Sanji will end up accepting it. THEN, the gene awakening which is gonna be part of himself and not an outside weapon, something inside his own body, his own genes, he is gonna accept it easier than the suit imo. So, he will have both imo almost 99% sure (for me at least, that's the percentage haha)

Zenos7 likes this.
  20. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    Nah i'm wrong . Korean Chapter is already out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice