One Piece Chapter 862: The Intelligent Ones

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Sanzen, Apr 13, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

350 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Epic

147 vote(s)
    25.8%
  3. Great

40 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. Good

21 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Meh

11 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. Sanzen

Sanzen

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

One Piece Chapter 862
    Title: The Intelligent Ones

READ ONE PIECE CHAPTER 862 ONLINE

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as
    "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the OJ community!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Serthhi

Serthhi

Bounty Points:
    Great Chapter! Oda has done it again! Also when I saw that cover page I was like :DD

On a side note this is how I picture Luffy eating that wedding cake.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  4. Jostin D Waldon

Jostin D Waldon

Bounty Points:
    SOOOOO HYPEEE!!! My boy Mr. Prince showing off them Matrix dodging skills like it's 1999.
    [​IMG]
    Credit to @giantbiceps for the amazing gif!

Sanji showing why he is in the Monster Trio with that observation haki that can dodge a projectile from a man who can see into the future!
    When you put a women next to him to defend, Sanji may be the most dangerous man on the sea.

Giving Pudding that redemption option wide open; now wonder how they'll use it :hmmm:.
    Considering Pudding just knifed a kid, I'm not going to be hopping on the Pudding for nakama train.

But, Kata is already ready to defend his mommy, going to make getting that picture really difficult.
    Unless a certain girl whinds up giving it to Sanji :thinking:

Also, looks like he's a staff/spear user (Could be a scythe or maybe a long blow-pipe he uses in melee as well)?

Luffy busting out the cake like so many theorized.
    Big Mom is PISSED.

IT'S TIME BOYS AND GIRLS LET THE BLACK WEDDING BEGIN!!!!!

Ps: Was Buggy and Shanks playing Yu-Gi-Oh?????

5. RMP321

RMP321

Bounty Points:
    SanPu is back bitches!!!

6. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    Dat Sanji

[​IMG]

Either way the banquet finally begins with Luffys great start and Katakuri taking the reins.

Can't wait !! :cool:

I also like that cover, pretty amazing

Edit: Lmao someone posted it before me lol

7. Escanor

Escanor

Bounty Points:
    The difference with Pudding and other villains with sad backstory like Arlong or Doflamingo is that in the most important and hyped moment of the arc, she was unable to fire her gun to try to kill Sanji despite wanting to do it. She can't be a serious villain material when she chickened out in the awaited climax, just because Sanji told her some kind words. She gonna get redeemed, maybe not easily though.

8. Den_Den_Mushi

Den_Den_Mushi Robin

Bounty Points:
    So Sanji worked his magic on Pudding just like on Viola. :D maybe she will be redeemed after all.

It seems really hypocritical of Big Mom to feel disgusted at Pudding for having a third eye. Isn't her dream to create a tolerant, multicultural utopia?

Study's statement was interesting, so Pudding looks like she did decades ago. Does that mean that Smoothie's abilities are keeping her youthful looking? Or is this just a case of Shakky syndrome? :camthinking:

Amazing chapter and Luffy really made an impact with his grand entrance. :D

duke, Narya Anima, Death72 and 50 others like this.
  9. Nadeem

Nadeem

Bounty Points:
    Can u feel the love tonight lol:rofl:[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Sanji x Pudding confirmed though :unsure:

11. Hazey

Hazey

Bounty Points:
    Katakuri has a freaking Scythe as a weapon. It's like Hidan from Naruto:unsure:

12. Vandenreich

Vandenreich

Bounty Points:
    So pretty much its like this: Katakuri can only see VERY short distances into the future. He never saw Sanji dodging the jellybean or else he wouldn't have tried shooting Sanji or be surprised at Sanji dodging. Katakuri saw Pudding on the ground in one vision then the Sanji doding Father in another & immediately took the shot at Sanji because he panicked.

To see BM's death, Katakuri would've had to see the Caramel painting be damage, BM taking out her children, BM becoming vulnerable & then being killed off. That is waaaaay too much for Katakuri to see. All he saw was the wedding cake being destroyed that will likely make BM go berserk.

Stelle is old? What the f*ck!?

And people think Jinbe is too bland to be a SH....

And now....all of the Sanji hate will turn into praise and then to claims of being insecure fanboys....can't wait for the shallowness & hypocrisy and neither can you :kappa:

Katakuri is the Joker confirmed. That mouth....wanna know how he got them scars?

13. Tyler Hawke

Tyler Hawke

Bounty Points:
    So Nami fucked up, she's the one who told Luffy that was the gun shot lol

14. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    Only Nami knows how to wake up Luffy

[​IMG]

:oops:

15. Raycont

Raycont

Bounty Points:
    I knew he was gonna destroy the cake but that plan was brilliant hahaha
    Didn't expect Pudding to have this kind of moment right now, time for her redemption xD

Sanji was great in this chapter!

The hype for 863 is unreal now

Orihime, Evy2526, Sorous and 25 others like this.
  16. slazer77

slazer77

Bounty Points:
    Oh Sanji you weapon, that dodge was badass! I really didn't expect this outcome. Of all the things that could have happened, I genuinely would have never thought for Pudding to develop any sort of feelings for Sanji. I guess Oda hit us with the ol' double double bluff!

Otherwise I can not wait to see the rest of this wedding take place and see exactly what the limits of Katakuri's powers are.

Birdy, Redx, Evy2526 and 25 others like this.
  17. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    Finally, the whole thing began! :D

The wedding cake has skulls on it. Oh my gosh, I’m dead. :lmao: If that doesn't say screwed up, I don't know what does.
    Stussy is such a character. Complimenting herself by complimenting Pudding. Can we see more of her, please? :D

As for the Vinsmokes, they don't have a plan at all. I'm so disappointed. Reiju even confirms that they have nothing on them. No suits, no weapons. Smh.
    However... Can the brothers talk telepathically? It seems like they have a conversation... :camthinking:

I guess the chapter hasn't really explained anything regarding Pudding. As I said in the spoiler thread it doesn't really make sense.
    For someone disgusted with her appearance, especially her third eye, Pudding surely went out of her way to show it to as many people as she could (Reiju, Luffy, Nami). :rolleyes: She has not once shown any signs of self-consciousness regarding her third eye. Add to this Mama's love for anything extraordinary and weird and the whole thing seems forced. Why would she be disgusted by her when she enjoys unusual? Why would the people of WCI bully someone for their third eye when all of them are weird af?

Katakuri looks badass, but he says it can't be stopped. I wonder what he meant by that.

18. stefan999

stefan999

Bounty Points:
    Great chapter. Sanji is showing his strength. Even Katakuri is little bit scared.

19. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Stussy is old as fuck? That's lowkey shocking as fuck.

My boi Sanji hit Katakuri with that clean ass dodge lmaoo that's what I'm talking about son.

[​IMG]
    what's the weapon that he's holding though? Can't really tell from this shot.

20. Bador

Bador

Bounty Points:
    SANJI YOU BADASS!! FINALLY!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! IAM SCREAMING!

21. Kishido

Kishido

Bounty Points:
    Awesome chapter...

Pudding
    Pudding still is strange and creepy... But Let us see how it plays out... As I said in the spoiler thread... I think the third eye ability is already unlocked but cuz of her past she never said it to Big Mom for reasons.
    And with her partial redemption we might learn what it is really for... even in long terms... if you know what I mean.

Sanji/Katakuri

As much as I would love to see Sanji beat the shit out of his family... I think this fight may be settled... And the Vinsmokes have to realize sooner or later that the failure is actually the one who saved their asses.
    And I really want to know what people will think of Sanjiif he is able to beat Katakuri... An over 1 billion yonkou core member...
    As I said and will say forever... Jinbe joinign means nothing... Monster Trio will stay. If people won't realize it now they will still sooner or later

Others
    Jinbe waking up Luffy was lol worthy
    Really want to see what the Vinsmokes will do now... Will they realize the betrayal or will they blame Sanji at first
    The ending scene was awesome... Luffy is just too hilarious.