One Piece Chapter 856: Liar

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Mr. Kishido, Feb 16, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

98 vote(s)
    22.3%
  2. Epic

153 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. Great

106 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. Good

51 vote(s)
    11.6%
  5. Meh

31 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Captain Of The Fifth Ship

Captain Of The Fifth Ship

Bounty Points:
    So Capone is finally making his moves. There has to be another twist coming, as he may be able to take down a Yonko by surprise- but there is no way that he can take down her crew and live.

It seems like Capone has a crew that is not top tier. I assume that Bege is probably Moriah tier right now, Vito is Usopp tier, and Gotti is Bobbin tier. He also does not have the infrastructure to take over a Yonko's territory, as there is not subordinate crews that work under him.

He must be aiming to capture Big Mom instead of killing her. It would force the family to work for him, and he would be able to capture Zeus and Prometheus.

We have to assume that Nitro is a homie based off of his soul. Im really curious how this is going to play out

2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Judge dead and BM not getting any cake :8D:

minions and jazzyjoy92 like this.
  4. Cys

Cys

Bounty Points:
    Yay Sanji's back :) Luffy is a reaaaaally good friend, I really like that about him. And he has this strange capacity to make any complex situation seem very simple.

I'm starting to think that Judge knows what's really going on, and is simply playing along with BM. He probably knows they're spied on, and that must be why he loudly claims to trust their alliance.
    Someone must be very, very strong in North Blue if Germa needs BM's help to conquer it...

I'm very happy that Pekom's not dead, and I can't wait to see what happened to him.

How come Bobbin's injured? I don't think Sanji did it... Someone asked: "You hear a gunshot?"... so is it Pudding? She wasn't shown sleeping in her bed, so it's possible...

Great chapter :)

Dwain likes this.
  5. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    I mean it's easy to be emotionally strong when you have to support others, but when it's your own deep, dark, tragic past it's hard to keep calm. Especially considering how many different things are stacked against him, of course he lost his composure, it's the most natural thing that could've happened.

Evy2526, SMILE, Atari Willow and 11 others like this.
  6. Cant sleep

Cant sleep

Bounty Points:
    The moment we see judge eyebrows will be like the Duval situation, and sanji will be shocked as fuck

tyranno and Kappa King like this.
  7. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    Mr Prince is gonna show up and save the day like he always do :yaaa: :smuggrin: :cigar:

8. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    The thing is that is Robin's personal demons, and not his. When you have to confront your own demons, then you have the right to become an emotional mess especially after all the crap and abuse you went through. An abused person should be told to handle his situations better, because abusive situations are never that simple. I say let all his feelings out instead of being chided for being emotional, because we chide guys for being emotional when they really need it at times when they are breaking a part.

9. Orihime

Orihime

Bounty Points:
    Good chapter over all kind off predictable stand off between luffy and sanji odd drew it really nice .

Nice to capone is back and pekom is alive good to see jinbei believe there will be conspiracy during the wedding. It's looks like he might play spoil sport .

Well back to bobbin disappointed he turned out to be fodder. What was the point him being introduced at fishman island and enrage army all goes to water.

Curious how judge and Germa boys are obvious about tomorrow s assassination.

Mont for seems to be careful and alerted about situation .

Rating:8/10

Waiting for the wedding now ^ ^

Gonzo and minions like this.
  10. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    After seeing what happened in this chapter, I can't say I was overly thrilled by this chapter, as most of the events were very uninteresting, but at least the parts with Luffy & Sanji were quite nice. So speaking of that, it was good to see Luffy finally getting to eat Sanji's food. Not to mention, the part with him hitting Sanji was pretty good as well. Plus now that the two of them are ready for what's coming next, I hope we will finally get to see the wedding in the next chapter. So overall I'd say this was an okay chapter.

11. Reyes Ray

Reyes Ray

Bounty Points:
    Yes because being raped by a your friend who back-stabbed you, summoned hordes of demons to eat your friends, corrupt your unborn child to be a demon spawn and put you though so much mental trauma deserve this :nosebleed:....

12. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    Well, Kidd is locked up in a cell somewhere in Kaido's territory, so I'd be really surprised if he showed up.

Lone Stranger likes this.
  13. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    He didn't think about the fact that she is a planner and strategist, and might have thought that she only went by her hunger and her inane desires.

dizzy2341 likes this.
  14. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    Possibly.

Either way I am expecting a lot more from them.

If Ichiji is as smart and strong as Reiju then he should definitely have doubts as well.

Reiju went to go spy on Pudding so if Ichiji doesn't have the slightest suspicion I will be disappointed.

Gonzo likes this.
  15. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Im so happy they're crashing the wedding this is exactly what I wanted.

Montdor seems to be one of the most important members. Part of the enraged army, book keeper, and now apparently runs the show behind the scenes while Mama swats flys in her sleep.

Niji is just abysmal wow. I hope he gets a candy jacket bullet to the unmentionables.

tyranno likes this.
  16. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    When they said that "they will party tomorrow night" I thought thay may stad for something else... who knows. But if Oda is going with the Sanji saving them plot line... they may actually be unaware of how thing are actually going.

Weird enough, readig this chapter I also tought Yonji is the better looking one when they were shows side by side ... but his attitude ia hot trash.

I was wondering though if Jusge is the one that brought Nami up, cuz the speech bubnle was above his head. That old mofo is looking for young chicks... Maybe is wasn't him though.

I have to bring that up ... its so weird how kid Sanji survived for weeks with extremely little food, but Luffy even though he ate so many biscuits in some hours almost turned into a mummy. I get he has a fast metabolosm ... but damn ... 3 times as fast as normal doesn't do that to you in some hours.

Gonzo, Sir Xu, Syed and 6 others like this.
  17. Narendran

Narendran Grand Blue is a Diving Manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wanted

Bounty Points:
    What an amazing chapter :D

Looks like Pekomamushi is alive. Who knew xDD I'm glad we got the confirmation tho. And the rest have now learned about Luffy and Sanji's fight. And it looks like Capone's plot will finally come into action as well. Can't wait to see what he has planned. So much hypeeeee.
    Shame that's the only role Bobbins has to play haha. Getting shot by Capone I'm assuming?
    Yonji a heavy drinker like Zoro xD Judge and Yonji drinking from freaking barrels xDD The Vinsmokes talking about Nami tho. "Her Lion personality" Hahaha. Dissing Sanji until the very end. Those bastards rile me up. They don't deserve any saving :unsure:
    That Luffy old man look. Why am I laughing xD I don't know why Sanji bothers saving those assholes ( Barring Reiju) but as Luffy said, he is who he is and I respect him for it, even tho I'm hoping they get killed lel.
    That face where Luffy punched Sanji better not be his next wanted poster. Ah fuck it. It's happening, I just know it xD
    This panel fucking got to me. Oh man them feels. Can't even. I legit teared up ;(;(;(
    [​IMG]
    TEA PARTY HYPEE.. WEDDING HYPEEE. I'm so excited for the next chapter. Hate that it's going on break at this time but I guess we all saw it coming xD

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    DREAMER, tyranno, Dwain and 1 other person like this.
  18. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Thx for reawaking my Berserk memories :nosebleed: (and now I remember it's back on hiatus :saltysad:)

19. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I just can't being myself to believe Vinsmokes are that stupid :yawn: Seriously, there must be something more to this, because what they are doing right now, is an epitome of idiocy. Oda knows what he is doing.

Orihime and jazzyjoy92 like this.
  20. Dave

Dave

Bounty Points:
    i hope luffy eats the cake 1st then defeats BM :saikensmirk:

Gonzo, Orihime and Kappa King like this.
  21. Dota 2

Dota 2

Bounty Points:
    FROM NOW I WONT READ ANY NEXT CHAPTER SPOILER, SO I CAN FEEL MY DOPAMINE RISING IN MY BRAIN LOL

D Wushu, Orihime and Dave like this.