One Piece Chapter 856: Liar

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Mr. Kishido, Feb 16, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

98 vote(s)
    22.3%
  2. Epic

153 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. Great

106 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. Good

51 vote(s)
    11.6%
  5. Meh

31 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    Nami just increases the temperature and causes Big Mom's cake to melt.

Chopper starts taking dumps everywhere

Brook causes the audience to leave from Bad skull jokes.

Best wedding crashers in the land.

2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Baba

Baba

Bounty Points:
    No, it was actually they'll take her with them so that they'll have an upper hand over Big Mom if things go wrong. More like they'll be able to blackmail BM.

dizzy2341 likes this.
  4. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    Oh ok. That makes sense.

5. pactime

pactime

Bounty Points:
    Hello everybody,
    It is fascinating about how things are running in the Whole cake Arc, where we discovered not one conspiracy but many; Big Mom red party; Straw Hats' wrecking plan; Vinksmoke and Capune ( most probably the most unexpected one that would made things up-side-down).
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2017 ---
    It seems obvious in this Chapter that the Vins family are playing dumb by revealing their fake dreams. It is not the Vins that we know, those assassins are most of the time cautious about their plan and suspicious all the time, specially where they are accompanied by others

marcjean820 and Orihime like this.
  6. Cockycent

Cockycent

Bounty Points:
    Common sense would say Capone and Vinsmoke vs BM pirates vs SH
    Imagine if Vinsmokes are being played by Capone, tht would lead to a new dynamic which is
    Vinsmokes vs BM pirates
    Capone vs BM pirates
    SH vs. BM pirates
    Capone vs Vinsmokes
    It might be clear who's on what side 1 moment, then there might be multiple side switching throughout the next 15-24 chapters
    like I said before, this arc is gearing up to be the most complex arc ever, it could be 1 of the Goda arcs
    I've been reading this for a while now and never seen this amount of confusion in the community before, none of us have a for sure feel on how this will end and that is the greatness of it
    Suspense from curiosity and the urgency because we feel like our heroes are outclassed and outmatched

Reniki likes this.
  7. pactime

pactime

Bounty Points:
    I might dare to say this whole ceremony ( the wedding thing evoked by the Vins) is all made by Capone and the Vins to enter and destroy Big Mom from inside which no body could get her from outside which leads Capon to join her crew to have a total freedom from inside. I believe neither BM nor Vins trust each other. they are both cunny which leads me to say that the only deceived in this plot is the audience.

marcjean820 and Reniki like this.
  8. Reniki

Reniki

Bounty Points:
    The chapter war Good , not the best.
    It didn't give me the effect like it did with Robin ( cried so much ;-; )
    These last chapters were way to predictable , we knew about the bento box , we knew that Brook will have the poneghlyp copies in his skull and more.
    Lets hope these last chapters about the wedding are amazing ^-^

9. Kohza

Kohza

Bounty Points:
    What if Judge has third eye:hides:

10. Reyes Ray

Reyes Ray

Bounty Points:
    Then why wouldn't any of his kids have it?

11. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I've actually heard that theory on a stream before. Unless Judge plans on becoming the Pirate King I can't find a reason for Oda to do such a thing though.

12. AfroKing

AfroKing

Bounty Points:
    Because Sora had only one eye.
    Germa just made a hole in her skull and put a fake eye in her.
    It's so easy to undestand.

Jugde had sex with Big mom confirmed.
    He just don't remember because he wasn't sober.
    That's why Big Mom wants to kill him. He left her pregnant with pudding and left her alone to raise the poor child.

Spoiler Alert likes this.
  13. 21Sanji

21Sanji

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Was this ever specified as an island?! This could be the bottom of a ship.
    [​IMG]
    This isn't my first bet but if Shiki is really a canon character it's technically possible he could be behind this; using the craters as a way to levitate things directly into his ship w/0 being identified.

But nevertheless, I've really been hoping Capone was conspiring for the sake of the story. Capone seems smart and sensible so for him to think he can take down the likes of a Yonko.. he's got to be working with someone else or something powerful enough for him to feel like this will not end in his demise, that's why i'm hyped. Capone having plans of taking down a yonko gets me even more hyped than Luffy co destroying the wedding because Capone doesn't take much risks. That's why he left Sabaody before Kizaru arrived and he played it safe with Big Mom instead of going against her.

So whatever he has planned is sure to be practically full proof with the minor exception of him and whoever, still underestimating Big Mom at the end of the day.

14. RMP321

RMP321

Bounty Points:
    Just to confirm, shiki is cannon. He was mentioned during the impel down arc as the only person to have ever escaped.

Atari Willow, Jackte0 and 21Sanji like this.
  15. Spoiler Alert

Spoiler Alert

Bounty Points:
    From what I remmember Shiki must touch object to make it float, but from the picture we see that Capone and his crew are being drawn towards it.
    I wouldn't be suprised if Capone is with BB, bcoz BB jolly roger has 3 skull, potentionally 3 DF and if Capone goal is Pudding who have 3 eyes he can go to Raftel and there have fight against SH.

21Sanji likes this.
  16. 21Sanji

21Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Yeah true thanks! Then since he is one of the few I have seen with this type of power he can't be ruled out.
    Ahh yeah that's one of the drawbacks of the fuwa fuwa no mi, hmmm still possible, although slimmer chance, if Capone was a target for Shiki and he brushed by his ship while it was docked near Sabaody.

Edit: But that seems like to big of a reveal and side plot for Whole Cake, but Capone definitely has top hype to me in this arc, him and Big Mom specifically. Followed By Katakuri

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Spoiler Alert likes this.
  17. Charlotte Tsoknat

Charlotte Tsoknat

Bounty Points:
    A lot of people seem dismayed on the Vinsmoke's naivety. Maybe Judge, despite having the vast knowledge of science and the advancement in technology, isn't really much of a strategist or tactician (unlike Sanji). He's just smart in a different way. Maybe this is the reason why they lost control of North Blue even though they have the more advanced technology.

18. Spoiler Alert

Spoiler Alert

Bounty Points:
    Maybe Shiki has awakened DF and thats why he can drawn towards him the ship
    About Katakuri if Pudding is Katakuri I will be dissapointed.
    I would like that Katakuri be someone new and lazy but to OP.

19. Dango

Dango

Bounty Points:
    Oda loves trolling like crazy.....made us think that Bobbin was top tier and untouchable by teasing us that Bobbin Solo an Island.....and look what happen...

BUTTTT HOLD UP DROP YOUR SHIT, BOBBIN SAID THEY!!!! its a Troll I think THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

zzdusk likes this.
  20. Maika

Maika

Bounty Points:
    I don't think they will be against it knowing Sanji's situation.

21. 21Sanji

21Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Same here and I would be sooooo disapointed if pudding was katakuri :booo: .
    Pudding doesn't give off the same "hierarchical status" vibe that the Commanders seem to get in WCI and between the family members.
    [​IMG]
    She had to ask Opera's permission before she could even go near Luffy and Nami.
    [​IMG]
    It would just seem like a lame forced reveal to me and it would be hard to get me as a reader to all of a sudden see her as some top brass and revered the way it seems Cracker and Smoothie are.

RMP321, Spoiler Alert and Escanor like this.