One Piece Chapter 856: Liar

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Mr. Kishido, Feb 16, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

99 vote(s)
    22.4%
  2. Epic

154 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. Great

106 vote(s)
    24.0%
  4. Good

51 vote(s)
    11.6%
  5. Meh

31 vote(s)
    7.0%
  1. Doc_Aldi

Doc_Aldi

Bounty Points:
    I think Judge is completely aware about Big Moms plot.
    Sanjis return to help his family,even if he tells em about the true about Big Moms plans wont suprise his family because they migh know whats happening.
    The Straw hats will get some help to destroy this wedding but i dont know from who !!!!

Suprise us Oda

meelahi and 1neboss like this.
  2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Jaime Reyes

Jaime Reyes

Bounty Points:
    Like how Chopper instantly cried.

And Pedro worried about Pekoms.

4. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    Well, I think this was actually them being portrayed smart. If they have a plan, they said nothing that could tip BM off. We see the wall and the barrel listening to them, so they must act like they are looking forward to the wedding and have no misgivings about it.
    The last time they were talking about kidnapping Pudding... now that was dumb.

5. Reyes Ray

Reyes Ray

Bounty Points:
    It's just most likely, Vito, Capone and Gotti.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    minions likes this.
  6. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    Oh yeah, it's obvious that the homies even know what is going on and are just knowingly looking at each other that tomorrow their so called victory will be a blood bath in hell. At even though I like Yonji physically, I believe his personality is trash. If you talk that way about women then I will find a way to candy jacket your body up.

NRW22, tyranno and Naito like this.
  7. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    True but I am just saying that at the very least kick their asses into oblivion and then ask them to apologize a million times over. :kappa: One Piece follows a very Shonen plot so I already know that they will live in the end.

I am also curious why Oda is concealing Judge's eyebrows? It's like he wants to make it a secret for a reveal...Or a straight gag which is so Oda.

8. Jaime Reyes

Jaime Reyes

Bounty Points:
    I doubt it since last time we saw him he was still recuperating over the fight he had with Snack.

minions and jazzyjoy92 like this.
  9. Gambia's Grandma

Gambia's Grandma

Bounty Points:
    Couldn't agree more, I was for the first time actually disappointed with Oda when reading the spoilers thinking he forced a Robin "I wanna live moment" but this was completely unique and fitting for Sanji.
    I think this arch is showing the stuff buried under sanjis character of the past quite beautifuly and even this chapter he still seemed badass even when so emotional. The fact that the "failure" who has emotions preserved by thier mother will be the one to save them BECAUSE of his kindness that they think he's a failure for is great. Also makes sense that he's having such strong emotions because that's what he represents. Sanji usually puts on a badass cool guy demeanor (which he is a badass) but throughout the whole series you can see this kindness in him as well.

So yeah this chapter actually blew me away and was so much better then the spoiler made it seem and did not disappoint.

Loved the art too Oda is rocking it, and the Vinsmokes talking about Nami is great.

LETS GO CRASH A WEDDING BOYS!!!

Evy2526, YoungCoby, Sir Xu and 8 others like this.
  10. Boyoyong

Boyoyong

Bounty Points:
    Rejoice Bobbin Loverz Cause he has fallen!

[​IMG]

Gonzo, nemocard, Mista Prince and 4 others like this.
  11. Mackadonia

Mackadonia

Bounty Points:
    Kind reminds me of the scene with nami and luffy but instead of luffy giving sanji his hat..HE GOT A WAKE UP PUNCH!!!

About that time where Sanji has to remember he has nakamas who would die for him!

Gambia's Grandma likes this.
  12. xdz

xdz

Bounty Points:
    Sanji Aka ``The Goat``

13. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    The Vinsmoke returned and so did the fun :yaaa: so many reasons to love this chapter :cigar:

xdz and dizzy2341 like this.
  14. DREAMER

DREAMER

Bounty Points:
    Looks i am the only one who didnt like this chapter. Only good thing happened is that sanji and luffy crap is over now. Luffy's decision changed nothing it was expected from begining but anyway some people needed it straight. Now, we can expect only epic shit incoming chapters.

15. D Sanji

D Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Sanji would take a King Kong gun to the face, and have minor injuries :lmao:

Pirate fever, xdz and Mr. Kishido like this.
  16. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    I would love to see Him again but how long ago that was in the story to bring him back now is pretty much pulling it to far unless he is teamed up with a new pirate crew.

Crocodile fits the mafia theme and plus he has been making moves in the new world so I would love to see him return. :)

Kikodg78 likes this.
  17. Captain Hot Shot

Captain Hot Shot

Bounty Points:
    though... now that I think about it I really want the Vinsmokes to try and out drink the strawhats. :rofl: Nami and Zoro will be enough for sure. :lmao:

though Zoro might get annoyed enough that Yonji has green hair and start calling him a copy cat. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  18. Gin-San

Gin-San

Bounty Points:
    Wedding Crashers Limited = Luffy and Sanji

Now with the set up done and family is family at the end of the day despite them being jackass' about it and bet this way Oda will make us like them now.

The only surprising part is revolving about Pekoms case.

19. superboted

superboted

Bounty Points:
    GODA be like.. wtf why not fight big mom now who cares

Coquet and minions like this.
  20. Reyes Ray

Reyes Ray

Bounty Points:
    Oh this is Oda, these guys will get what's coming one way or another, especially Judge.

Sanji has 2 panels think back to BM and Judge, they will get hit the hardest at the end. Because they are the assholes/villains.

Blazar Shun likes this.
  21. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, but no one talks about Nami that way and gets away with it. She is not a piece of meat, and I would love it if it was Luffy who punched the Vinsmokes for saying those things about his navigator because they dehumanized her by calling her "it". Anyone who tries to treat her like a trophy will meet his fists.