One Piece Chapter 856: Liar

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussions' started by Mr. Kishido, Feb 16, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

98 vote(s)
    22.3%
  2. Epic

153 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. Great

106 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. Good

51 vote(s)
    11.6%
  5. Meh

31 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    I really believe that by the end of this arc Big Mam's entire empire will be a bit in shambles, but she won't be beaten, she'll just be weakened. She will crush Capone and the Vinsmokes but will be severally hurt herself, not physically, just empire wise. But I am so hype to see who else Capone has brought with him because I really doubt he's dumb enough to try beating Big Mam by himself, he definitely recruited others.

Reniki, Redx, mbn789 and 2 others like this.
  2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Which is why I am questioning why are they even worth saving? Sanji clearly doesn't care but there is much more that Oda has in store for us I am certain of that.

Reniki, KurashikiA and Escanor like this.
  4. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    That's a funny cover XD

And finally some info about pekoms, good to know that he really is saved by Sun pirates/Jinbe but not only they saved him they were able to find that capone is trying to pull something?

I'm sure it's Capone and his men that shot Bobbin, i'm damn sure!

Not only sanji was attacked by dog while it's raining.. he also dropped it got it all soggy.. but luffy still loves it. Damn this parallel... Luffy is like a mother figure for him and for crew! Sanji needed that punch so much.. it should've been given to him earlier XD About time though.. lets get prepared for some good damn action!

Judge and those three have no clue what's coming there way xD My reaction was similar to that wall and barrel like "....... " and Reiju must be thinking "Yeah these guys definitely must die tomorrow... "

Gonzo, Reniki, Naito and 11 others like this.
  5. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    I am curious to see who it is that Capone has hooked himself up with that can make him so assured that he will succeed. There is no way it's just some small fry

Filos, minions and Kikodg78 like this.
  6. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, at first it would seem Capone was going to submit, but it's really about attacking from within which is brilliant.

Filos, minions and Kikodg78 like this.
  7. Suda

Suda Bon Chan

Bounty Points:
    Lol Bobbins got fucked. Its great.

StormQueen, Gonzo and minions like this.
  8. Jaime Reyes

Jaime Reyes

Bounty Points:
    Sanji to kind, he be like look I saved you know live with the fact the person you hate, tormented and think is worthless saved your miserable lives and leaving.

Or after that they all get a kick in the ass.

Blazar Shun, tyranno and Kappa King like this.
  9. AD07

AD07

Bounty Points:
    is it just me, or the Vinsmokes really seem stupid after the recent chapter. They are blindly trusting Big Mom and have no idea what is about to happen. They are a pathetic excuse for highly skilled assassins if you ask me. :booo:

Loved this strip though
    [​IMG]
    i guess Sanji already knows what's next :lmao: Can't wait to see this scene in anime, i bet it would look hilarious

10. Reyes Ray

Reyes Ray

Bounty Points:
    It's just out Sanji can't let themselves die willingly knowing he could do something. He's a better person to not let them die, they would rot in Impel Down for life.

And this is shonen Oda can't be like completely fuck these guys and let the hero willingly let them die.

Gol D Roman likes this.
  11. KurashikiA

KurashikiA

Bounty Points:
    The Vinsmoke talking about Nami like she is some piece of meat pissed me of. I find it unnecesary, writting those comments towards a female character in order to make them more despicable when we already have plenty of reasons to think so about them. I'm looking forward to see their defeat.

It's amazing how Luffy just accepts Sanji's feelings once he tells the truth. "That's just you, isn't it?" with a big smile on his face. Luffy will face anybody in order to help a nakama, only asking the truth in return. :<3: I love these kids.

Redx, RMP321, D. Shanks and 4 others like this.
  12. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    I really hope it turns out to be Crocodile or Gin. Crocodile just makes sense considering Capone's whole mafia thing, and Gin would just be another nice call back to Sanji's life and memories. But either way I feel like it needs to be someone extremely powerful if he thinks he can take down Big Mam.

warmonger and minions like this.
  13. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    Literally everyone knows about the plan to kill the Vinsmokes. Even the chess soldiers.

It is actually really likely that the Vinsmokes already know. Maybe they are just acting clueless because of all the homies in the room.

14. Trafalgar_DLaw

Trafalgar_DLaw

Bounty Points:
    Remember Enies Lobby? 'I want to live' by Robin. Now Sanji said exactly the same meaning, just different words lol xD

15. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    "Let's be clear here, bobbin wanted to be shot"
    Capone , Vito , Gotti shot Bobbin .
    Good punch , Luffy !:yaaa::yaaa::yaaa:
    The Vinsmokes... I knew they were weak but now they are idiots ?
    I don't understand why Yonji is talking like that about Sanji... Yonji got destroyed by Sanji !!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  16. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    They atleast deserve afew kicks in the ass then set on fire by Sanji :kappa: but I am pretty confident that Sanji's sister will play an important role in that ass kicking :D

tyranno and jazzyjoy92 like this.
  17. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    I would love to see Boa Hancock smash those assholes with her wonderful legs, then she petrifies them with her powers.

18. Reyes Ray

Reyes Ray

Bounty Points:
    Because they are boring dick heads who think Pirates are shit and we are better than everyone because we are Nazi's.

Blazar Shun and Jaime Reyes like this.
  19. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    The chapter was good, but a bit predictable.

Still, I liked how in the actual chapter the build up to "the moment" was just long enough not to feel rushed. I liked that Sanji was sitting away from Luffy explaining stuff with his back turned and that it didn't happened in a direct conversation.

The "I wanna live" moment was also different enough from Robin's... it wasn't a sudden burst into crying, it was a gradual process.

I liked how the Vinsmokes were talking about girls. It felt real. It felt like something people like them would do. But man are they idiots ... that poker face heart on the wall was all like "You know nothing, you fools!" *internal evil laughter*

Judge's eyebrows ... hint hint.

The Bobbins page was really good as well.

Final note, I realized how fast paced things are when Chopper only needed a single panel to burst into crying when he heard the news.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Gonzo, D. Shanks, glasses and 13 others like this.
  20. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido The Notorious Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Because Sanji is that damn strong :smuggrin:

I'm shocked he didn't use Gear 4 :saikensmirk:

21. minions

minions

Bounty Points:
    It can be Capone on the move or it can be Uroge comming from sky island to finish what he started