Spoilers One Piece Chapter 850 [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Pratham, Dec 18, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baba

Baba MuuBa <3

Bounty Points:
    This guy has again trapped everyone in his never ending cycle of Bullshit.

MONET, SMILE, Cpt-Luffy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bador

Bador

Bounty Points:
    but wait: It was stated multiple times that Luffy isnt ready to defeat big mom.
    So how is this arc gonna end?
    Clash vinsmokes vs big mom is undenieable gonna happen.
    But the vinsmokes are clearly outnumberd. Even if Luffy unlocks his awakening, which is slowly happening right now, there is no chance of winning right now.. or is it?
    Will Luffy maybe defeat big mom? Or will Sanji destroy the technology that creates this germa soldier clones? So big mom cant use it for herself? Iam so confused.

3. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    What's this?

BakerBlackbeard likes this.
  4. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    Wow... I can't break it down to you better, but for one last time: saving the minks had nothing to do with Caesar's character. It was not his idea, he didn't do it willingly, he was grumbling about it even afterwards. If anything he wanted to leave the Minks to their deaths. He was disappointed they could withstand his gas for this long.
    Where in this do you see a decent human being who would fit the Straw Hats?

I'm not sure Sanji will break his moral code... I'm not even sure if that would count as character development or just ruining his character - that trait is so essential to him that it could go either way. I'd be happy if he lost his heart-eyed melodramatics when it comes to women, but I like his chivalry a lot (the kind he showcased when Niji wanted to hurt Cosette).

Falkenhorst, Jaime Reyes and Baba like this.
  5. BLACKBOLT

BLACKBOLT

Bounty Points:
    You don't know who's inside the book, and the book is inside the castle.
    This is not an all out war where both sides comes prepared with their full forces.
    This is about the majority of Big Mom's enemy already inside the castle, and god knows how many more from the book.

Luffy's not just going to walk away, specially after finding out the the cruelty done to Pedro and friends, and probably Jinbe too.
    I'm expecting Sanji's full support in getting Luffy's full strength back, and that's not even including what tech/serum the V's can use to enhance Luffy's fighting capabilities.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Cpt-Luffy likes this.
  6. Raijin

Raijin

Bounty Points:
    Getting bullied by them when he was a kid, getting revenge for cossete, niji cheap shotting sanji, etc. It would make the most sense for him to fight them, and since he's not fighting them it gives me the impression that he wont get a fight in the arc he is supposed to
    "Shine" in; which again imo, is a bad move.

7. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    Caesar for Nakama is a rogersbase theory, not to be taken seriously.

Baba likes this.
  8. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Yoooooo, man, you really did it haha. What if Luffy awakens inside the cell haha, with how he's stretching himself a lot, and trying to even tear his hands, imagine if he's so angry and he awakens, if that happens!!!!! Damn, if he was able to turn the surrounding to rubber, he might be able to free himself haha, though I wish for Chopper to do it tbh, but still awakening is a good option/idea if Chopper isn't the one to take out Montdor

IPowner likes this.
  9. Calamity

Calamity

Bounty Points:
    Pekoms is in direct conflict with a supernova.
    It's a group comprising alot of fighters but I believe people like Tamago, Pedro, Vergo, Capone
    and Sanji are around New World Captain level. They can clean up PK4s easily fight and stall low tier supernovas
    but people like Weevil, Luffy and Law would stomp them.

10. Sect D

Sect D

Bounty Points:
    I had the same idea, team battles. But firstly they need to defeat the commanders smoothie and katakuri which is really difficult. There are still really strong tiers like bobbin, amande and more who can give troubles. If Shs and germa need to survive they had to work together. Someone had to defeat mont'dor to release those weird creatures which can stop fodders getting in way.

11. ardym

ardym

Bounty Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    H3llion, dar, Treacle and 3 others like this.
  12. Rogerz

Rogerz

Bounty Points:
    Will Sanji be view differently by One Piece community if he has to hit a woman for the first time. Will he get hate by the fans or .... This should be interesting.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  13. Red Dog

Red Dog

Bounty Points:
    Escanor likes this.
  14. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
  15. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    Chapter out guys

16. Rogerz

Rogerz

Bounty Points:
    HOLY SHIT, YOU"RE NOT JOKING!

17. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    Actually ... I don't know how I never though about this. Sanji can cook foods that restore energy and probably has some that accelerate your healing ... He could get Luffy in shape for a small clash. I don't think we have enough time for BM to be defeated in a way that does her character honor, but we do have Jinbe and the Sun Pirates, Luffy and half of the Straw Hat Pirates (Nami can control weather, Brook can control souls), Capone and the Firetank Pirates, Judge and Germa 66 and the content of the books.
    We definitely have enough people to put up some sort of fight.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is that and egg yolk and whites coming out of Tamago? That guy is not dead 100%.

Cpt-Luffy likes this.
  18. Cpt-Luffy

Cpt-Luffy

Bounty Points:
    How's that so? So now if i make a video about someting it automaticaly becomes my theory?
    There are quite a few ppl believing Caesar will join, no im not saying he is a good guy , im just saying that i would like a "bad guy" in the crew , sure he would always be contained by the other members.I like Caesars humor tho and not wanting to do good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice