Spoilers One Piece Chapter 850 [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Pratham, Dec 18, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    I doubt it will happen now because BM is after both of their asses.

Kuma_kun likes this.
  2. xdz

xdz

Bounty Points:
    ``the weakest sh`` man sanji,nami,brook,choper(monster)>zoro,franky,usop,robin

3. Calamity

Calamity

Bounty Points:
    I agree Big Mum's top 4 are the three sweet commanders and pudding.
    Pudding is probably Big Mum's Ace. Marco, Jozu, Vista + Ace
    Snack could be the WB equivalent of Thatch. An off screened commander level fighter.

4. Red Dog

Red Dog

Bounty Points:
    So this chapter explain why bropper can go through mirrow world eventhough brulee is defeated...so as long as you touch her the mirror world can still be intact ehh...

5. Raijin

Raijin

Bounty Points:
    So the sanji vs judge/Ichiji is not happening?:booo: Bad move imo

Tamago having a higher bounty than killer, apoo, zoro, hawkins, and sanji still throws me off a bit since he doesn't seem like the type of guy to pillage and indiscriminately kill people.

Still no signs of jinbei ;(

6. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I don't think Sanji will fight one of his family anymore as well.
    I hope it's the last sweet commander then, katakori, who's hopefully a man so that Sanji can fight with full strength. I wouldn't mind him teaming up as well if that sweet commander is too hax and strong to handle (specially if he is the strongest sweet commander. Like a team up of Jinbie and Sanji against him would be awesome.
    Also for Big Mom, and yes, I know she still didn't show a thing from her power, but I gotta say a team work can happen. Brook nullifies her soul power, let alone Luffy more likely won't get affected by life span stealing cause he doesn't get afraid. Lightening doesn't work on him as well. Fire might be nullified by Jinbie getting in the fight haha, not to mention Luffy already has fire attack (Red Hawk), weather in general can be nullified with Nami. and so on and on. I can sense a great team work coming up soon against Big Mom tbh, and even then she'll have the upper hand most of the time as we know haha

Sect D, xdz and GreenToko like this.
  7. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Are you telling that chopper, brook, and nami are better than robin, zoro and franky? No way. And luffy stated it over and over his not fighting her. Isn't a fact that chopper, nami brook are the weakest and am missing ussop but his not here with them. The point is that if your planning to defeat a yonko you need your whole crew and alliance.

8. Soviola93

Soviola93

Bounty Points:
    Trust soul king!

[​IMG]

laconicstrawhat likes this.
  9. herasux

herasux

Bounty Points:
    It really is a seemingly hopeless moment for Sanji the moment he hear's of Pudding's true feelings/intentions - after violently pushing his friends away in an attempt to protect them and marry Puddyng (as well which also ties in there with keeping the Baratie and Zeff safe as well) - to have that all come crashing down despite being your very last hope of attempting to protect everything you care for... It is truly terrible - a moment of complete and utter despair.

This has been a great arc so far, and I can't wait to see what will happen next year with the Reverie and Wano.

SMILE likes this.
  10. Soviola93

Soviola93

Bounty Points:
    You are forgetting jinbe, I don't see where they are weaker honestly.

Baba likes this.
  11. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Tamago has been a pirate for much longer than this worst generation pirates have been born. Tamago is probably a pirate with 30+ years of experience. How is sanji not fighting his family a bad move? Its was obvious that is was never going to happen. Two armies of the size against the strawhats no way would the strawhats survive that.

12. Rogerz

Rogerz

Bounty Points:
    Sanji will do something that he has never done before by breaking Zeff number one rule to never hit a woman. If you're a woman and that you're capable of making Sanji angry to point where he wants to murder you then you're probably a horrible woman who don't deserve to exist. Yes, I'm talking about Pudding. Zeff will be mad if he knows this but that's fine because us fan forgive you!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  13. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Dude its a fact that brook, nami, chopper and ussop are the weakest members in the crew. Your telling that any of the ones that i mentiom can defeat a commander or someone like tamago? No its a fact that this guys are the weakest among the crew

14. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    Forced by Big Mom? He was paid to do the research which he failed but gladly spent the money on women.
    Don't make him something (a decent human being) that he definitely is not.

Anyways, that door resembles the wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast a lot. :3

Falkenhorst, SMILE and xdz like this.
  15. Calamity

Calamity

Bounty Points:
    Tamago is a veteran of the BM pirates. Clearly seems to be her most trusted assistant.
    Supernovas are young up and comers.
    Plus Pekoms has a bounty of 330 mil and Tamago is the rival of Pekom's captain and big brother who he's kinda scared of.

In my opinion Vergo and Pica would have both had bounties in the low 300s if they were active pirates.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Raijin likes this.
  16. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    It'd be interesting, but I don't think he'll do it just yet. I think he'd do it to stop one of his crewmates being killed, but not his own life.

17. C3PHEI

C3PHEI

Bounty Points:
    Hey Guys and Ladies,

greetings from Germany :)

I am actually saying, that Reju get saved from Bropper through a Mirror. She is wandering along the Corridors and i believe, that there is a Mirror and Chopper recognized, that she saved Luffy from the Poison :)

It will be a nice little war in Totoland <3

Sorry for my bad English ^^

Reju will fight alongside Luffy + Curly Brows Rescuetroopers and Germa will do the same vs Big Mom and Capone Bege this stupid Cuff ^^

Adithya likes this.
  18. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Big mom was going to kill him if he didn't accepted he was the only one that was capable of doing. Caesar spent the money because he was protected by doflamingo thats why he didn't tought about it. So by would oda would have someone as evil as caesar to be the one to save the minks?

19. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Man, what I'm really wondering ath the moment is, with how things are going with the SHs, and with how Big Mom is really damn evil. Is Pekoms really gonna stay loyal to her, even after all this mess???? that's something really weird for me.

20. Vagabond87

Vagabond87

Bounty Points:
    Vergo should be well around Jinbe "level" of bounty in my opinion. Below Luffy and Law but well above Pekoms.

Guy was a beast that gave Sanji quite some problematic wound.. and I do believe that Sanji is stronger than Pedro who is stronger than Pekoms who has 330mln bounty.

xdz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice